Later on boys

I'm done, what is their to even win in this fight? Not angry or sad just tired, have fun with the struggle lads.

Attached: soitgoes.jpg (2448x2448, 1.25M)

user NO life is precious and must be spent for Israel G-d commands it

Is that a FAMAS?

Htm, I don't see a livestream link

K. Keep me posted.

Attached: 1529279012997.jpg (600x760, 84K)

at least you got numbers one last time

Its a fucking Air Soft gun

At least take out Soros first. Think it thru.

Cya tomorrow user

Don't do it.
Like that. Under the chin pointed more back.

don't do it bro, think of the second term of trump and the liberal meltdowns you'll miss.

Set that down marine, that's not a crayon !

>muhreen
At that range, the shot doesnt spread enough to increase the chance of hitting that single brain cell, anyway.

f

lol

Attached: images.jpg (301x168, 5K)

F

>22

Checked

This. This is why I love this terrible website.

cya weakling

don't know if your doing this for attention but heres some anyway, DONT do it fag

Attached: 457887657.png (374x321, 53K)

if you dont take that gun and go kill a corrupt official instead of offing yourself you deserve to die you pathetic fucking coward
good riddance

Attached: 1525205713627.jpg (1024x793, 241K)

fag

Checked. F.

dude be a pussy dude cmon, i have to put up with this shit too

Hey they didn't have computers back when Hitler was alive. That's a Photoshop!

Take a break from Jow Forums. This board is demoralizing. Try /tv/ instead

No don't do it
they'll be a time when shit goes to hell just wait

Attached: 1468761193838.gif (494x332, 79K)

>no livestream
1 fucking chance

Wasted bullet when traitors are still in office that put you in your situation, I spit on the floor in disgust of you

Omg you got trolled so hard
>:-)

Bye bye Patrick Little.

S

God fucking damn it Marine this is not acceptable behavior, we need you

Fuck! What do I do now? I'm like damaged goods

You posted this thread 5 hours ago. How can the mods allow off-topic shit that breaks rules to get to 20 posts exactly? You don't even have the excuse of sleeping right now,
MODS DO YOU FUCKING JOB

Stay for the shitshow user. The cool thing about suicide is you can always do it tomorrow.

Attached: 1498781963798.gif (335x288, 471K)

Link us a stream, faggot.

Don't get ahead of yourself. You know what an hero requires. Make Mishima proud of you.

The barrel doesn't go in your mouth you massive gay.

People need to actually report it and if it's not CP sometimes it can take a while. Calm the shit down kiddo, focus that energy on cleaning your room

good luck user, have a fun trip

Attached: 1496899334227s.jpg (237x250, 11K)

>struggle
Dude, you're going straight to Hell and I'm about to eat ice cream.

Attached: lol wut r doin.gif (628x402, 2.99M)

>is about to an hero
>gets digits
>decides life is going to be ok
Jow Forums saves the day!

what do you hope will happen if you die?

write me and tell me how it is in hell

Attached: image.jpg (600x613, 46K)

White males killing themselves = jews and niggers and all of your enemies win.

you are better off dead than living in a mental hospital btw

Earlier it was the Coast Guard fag with no bullet in his Glock. Now it's some Marine fag with the 500 turned fucking sideways and his arms akimbo taking a selfie.

Who is supposed to be receiving these messages? Is anyone actually demoralized by seeing this? Do people really get tired of winning?

0/10 explain, then kys

Don't do it with a gun at the very least, also just don't do it you queer, you'll come out of this eventually

Attached: 1520977781688.png (655x600, 226K)

That's about all. Peace out.

Don't worry the thread will reach limit while others get deleted.

i hope nothing will ever happen any more ever, no more life of consciousness whatsoever, why?

dying is just stopping experiencing "pain" or whatever, in this form, it doesnt stop the universe or any other universe or existence, from doing the same

and if consciousness is like a universal property the only logical conclusion is that this is hell and we are here forever

and the only way to solve that is destroying all life before it can even be the slight sentience

or keep living forever trying the jesus approach, pro tip, you will only get crucified over and over again

you tell me, you are in it

Lul

Attached: deadwood.jpg (650x421, 280K)

better watch out now user, some l33t h4x0r going to steal your megahurtz

Attached: 01e6388b5378f9ed0d921ca9662bf427.jpg (640x267, 22K)

Really? missed the coastie

hey devil dog. i was in your shoes a while back. my ex wife said i was "different" after the last deployment in back in late 2011. divorced me a year later after i had gotten out. she was awarded physical custody of our son, the house and even my fucking dog dude. i had my pistol to my temple half a dozen times that year. but then i came to this place. learned what it meant to be a white man. white warfighters like us are in short supply. push through. redemption is around the corner. dont be one of the 25. rah

Attached: 176554284394571.jpg (1074x607, 94K)

>what do you hope will happen if you die?
what do you hope will happen if you stay alive? Do you know anyone from 100 years ago that was important back then, how about 200 years ago? how about 500 years ago? Do you know the names of doctors who went door to door during Black Plague and tended to people? Surely they were important people and deserve recognition. NONE OF THIS MATTER, and the sooner we get out of this "hell" the better. Problem is people are cowards and can't pull the trigger or step off that ledge since suicide takes tremendous amount of willpower which most of us don't possess, otherwise all of us would be billionaires like Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos

Attached: 208357.jpg (591x720, 51K)

nu-mods are happy that he is killing himself

OP, not like this.
You're better than this.
YOU are better than this.

Fuck that's a classic meme. You're alright

Fucking pussy should shoot someone influential on his way out.

>offing yourself before WW3, and missing a chance to fuck up some worthless commies
tsk tsk tsk

nice post

cant argue against that either

death is inevitable, and eternal life would actually be a cruel joke, even if perfect in everyway

so whatever is out there we are fucked or not fucked anyway

whatever earthly achievements you might attain will fade and are pointless ego trips

now, if killing yourself will make people hurt unnecessarily then I wouldnt do it, unless Ive talked to them and have their approval sort of

i think of my dog and how awful it would be if he kill himself, for me, its selfish but its true, and i dont want to cause that to others

Patrick Little?
>I was looking for a picture of Patrick to compare but I found this instead

Attached: furryballz7.jpg (500x662, 150K)

Attached: 1529346037100.png (106x30, 2K)

Hey, you know what tastes better than lead?
Dicks.
t. knower

/thread

OP shouldnt kill himself, you should

>Ithica
poorfag can't even afford a KSG

wouldn't you rather die honorably fighting in the coming revolutionary war for independence of whites from jews?

Attached: damooniscoming.jpg (500x250, 19K)

>now, if killing yourself will make people hurt unnecessarily then I wouldnt do it, unless Ive talked to them and have their approval sort of
>i think of my dog and how awful it would be if he kill himself, for me, its selfish but its true, and i dont want to cause that to others
how any of this is different from you going to a store in an hour and getting run over by a vehicle or a stray bullet hitting you or a dog from a nigger gun-fight few blocks down the street? No one gives a shit, they make it about them so they get pity attention (oooh your son died, poor you)

Don't do it user. We need you still, you faggot. You're subjected to demoralizing propaganda 24x7 and you're losing sight of reality. All any of us can do is try to make the world better for ourselves and the people who love us. The world you leave behind cannot improve without you. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, because you're blackpilled as fuck, but we do need you now and in the future.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 2.55.40 PM.png (403x158, 38K)

>1 post by this id
rip my sweet prince

Attached: 1519798948993.gif (600x400, 1.79M)

Another future soldier gone. Fuck stop this pussy shit u fuckers we wI’ll need everyone coherent drug free and strong as fuck if ur depressed go lift u will feeel better why is this sooo hard fuck!!!! Oh and stop wasting your sexual energy on pixels!!! Fuck!!!!!

instead of shooting yourself, why not shooting the people that causes the pain?
its 'the system' ? is it society ? is it economy ?
whatever it is, it can be traced down to a couple of people controlling it and using it to promote their own interests
find who those people are and shoot them instead

Fucking coward, at least take some niggers or muslims with you.

Attached: 1521575313941.jpg (546x550, 52K)

>shooting yourself instead of shooting others
cuck

it would be funny if he didn't kill himself because he got the 1/10 chance of numbers

Fuck.

can you faggots quit killing yourselves

Total bitch way to go out. Everyone here will laugh at you for about an hour then forget about you. Grow some balls and do something meaningful with your life instead of removing another white man from the planet.

is that patrick little. Nooo don't do it

sure thing, just let me do it 1 last time

yeah, i dont want them using my death for attention either, another reason why its better just to live like a hermit leech, watching the world burn, someone has to witness it

its dying, but its different a murder or accident than suicide, luckily dogs dont kill themselves, and mine is happy

dont do it user. either dylan roof it or gtfo.

>Board of peace

Attached: 1527646908026.gif (267x200, 729K)

OP, I just texted my black friends.
I'll keep sending their responses if you don't respond.

"If use has left us OP, den use ain't no better than my dad." -Tyrone Huggins, California

>1 post by this ID

Oh for fuck's sake, call a helpline and get your shit together.

peace is an illusion
peace is a lie
there is no peace
closest thing you can get to peace is the eternal vigilance, and you need to be ready for war for that

always this

>less people on planet = good thing for planet and the rest of us

BYE LEADHEAD

>Dylan Roof

Yeah, only go for a crack den or something, not a fucking church full of old weak Jesus niggers. That just makes us look bad.

>its 'the system' ? is it society ? is it economy ?
whatever it is, it can be traced down to a couple of people controlling it and using it to promote their own interests

unfortunately its a cycle, ruling classes fall, get replaced, slowly same shit begins happening again

this is the world, the realm of satan, and the ones that fall for the illusion of power over it are doomed.

we talk alot about the jews, arent they the synagogue of satan, its proper then that they have the world, the realm of satan

Amen to that