Right wing political commentator and absolute cornball Gavin McInnes explains how he totally didnt lose a fight and was...

Right wing political commentator and absolute cornball Gavin McInnes explains how he totally didnt lose a fight and was a hero. what a fucking joke

>the absolute state of mustache cucks
>anti-vidya nerds bitched out
>alex jones still king of youtube

Attached: fagvin.jpg (634x357, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuwkuS5ihIk
youtube.com/watch?v=V9bVnQPaj48
youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3EgH0oUZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=xuwkuS5ihIk
OOP HERES LINK

>Gavin McCuckes
Just no

Its fucking gold
most cringe video ive seen in years

Attached: alex jones pez.png (570x855, 361K)

Attached: 77089798.jpg (3728x4400, 2.87M)

ok I will it a shot
I hope it's really shrek worthy

Gavin is a great story teller.

He's been unbearably cucked since he got put on that ADL list about a year and a half ago.

shrek.jpg

Attached: GavinMcAnuss.jpg (110x125, 3K)

Please don't let this be true. Gavin is/was a bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=V9bVnQPaj48

Inb4 dild-
-oh

Gavin is not right wing.

You should hear the Vice guys say about what a joke McGinnes is; total liability and fuckstain that they couldn’t wait to fire. So stupid he still thinks he’s the shit, instead of mocked.

his asshole looks like it's been fisted repeatedly for decades.

Yeah, because vice is the way!

Attached: 1527894893580.jpg (398x307, 17K)

“TPG's investment values New York City-based Vice at about $5.7 billion, a source familiar with the matter said. That's up from late 2015, when it snagged a valuation of around $4 to $4.5 billion, according to The Wall Street Journal.”

Shane assfucked McInnes out of hundreds of millions and still laughs about it. Gavin is a joke. Dumb as fuck. And a loser.

You sound like a autistic sheep.

Vice has been dogshit in terms of content and integrity and standards since the 90s, fuck them and McInnes both. Glad the current owners are making away like bandits though zzzzzzzzzzzz

No, just a guy that’s known McInnes since he was editing Vice in Montreal decades ago. He was a young drugged out douchebag then, which was kinda cool; now he’s an old drugged out douchbag, and pathetic. He deserves everything that happened to him, including getting punched in the face.

?"I randomly pushed a guy at the park over not picking up dogshit.

>Then I kicked his dog."

WHAT A LOSER-FAGGOT

Attached: DXEbKJAVMAAsCu4.jpg (343x361, 32K)

GFY

for once im glad it's the thumbnail

kek what an absolute faggot

I’ll take lessons from McInnes. Few people have fucked themselves, as well and thoroughly and cluelessly as he has. And now he’s doubling down on it.

HES A WHITE MALE!

He got what all whites will be getting soon since america is the land of Gods Chosen people, not filthy goyim like him.

>You should hear the Vice guys say about what a joke McGinnes is
VICE is a fucking joke and McInnes, ass though he is, was the only good thing about it.
>Shane assfucked McInnes out of hundreds of millions and still laughs about it.
Shane is a douchebag clown. I also knew McInnes personally, and he's much better than that faggot.
kys leaf

If this fuck kicked my dog he'd be dead

>he kicked muh dog

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3EgH0oUZI

A lot of e-celebs that get shilled here are posers (like Sam Hyde for example)

Attached: 1526731748060.jpg (928x217, 63K)

is this a blown out hole for ants?!

gavin mcinnes fucked a non white person