Why do American black people keep killing each other .. ?

like why.... ?

Attached: 1459059816310.png (911x877, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-trenton-art-shooting-061718-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP, everyone knows Mossad killed XXXTentacion.

>people

Some just want dat sweet sweet chickumm.

Attached: 42C0A8C6-6B90-4440-8A23-67E8B81C0616.jpg (720x405, 52K)

They're monkeys, it's what they do.

>blacks
>people

Even niggers don't want to be around niggers.

Most rappers look the same. No creative in them... probably killing each other for attention, dollar, gold...

>implying i was even thinking of that degenerate while i was making this thread
although i was talking about him earlier. but he's dead now so let's just move on

You're mossad.

Everybody needs a hobby!

because black lives don't matter

Attached: 0840669D-4A2C-4260-BD64-A54E66A9EC0C-19086-0000133829EC7DC7.jpg (957x621, 71K)

that's me, goy. how did you get so red pilled so quickly ?

>why do nigs nog?
ftfy

Becuh it quani bih ah neguh

Attached: Kodak Black.jpg (790x395, 60K)

Because you guys are unironically failures at everything you do. You're incapable of accomplishing any mission without people knowiung it was you. Every fucking attempt at an operation since Charlottesville has been a complete failure. You're a complete failure. Your country is full of failures and your Prime Minister is the biggest failure of all. You realize what's going to happen this summer right?

Israel's government will lose their control over the land.

The main people in your government will be charged with crimes against humanity.

The military will be dismantled.

The Mossad will be dismantled and you and your friends will be executed for your crimes.

Palestine will gain sovereignty and the Jews in Israel will have to live under Arab rule.

Attached: 1525109753576.gif (1286x800, 388K)

You can take the African out of the tribe but you can't take the tribe out of the African.

that alien lookin nia wuz jus inna beef wit sum otha nas cant stop niaz spinnin barrels nia

They don't rely on the police or the justice system to solve disputes. They just kill each other. If you call the cops "you snitchin". It's like tribal warfare but in a modern, first world setting.

Small prefrontal cortex = cant delay gratification = crime.

Attached: 1389570973495.jpg (770x770, 81K)

quick rundown

We can solve this mystery

Broward County, same county as Parkland shooting. Cops killed the kids in the school too.

Made a video right before his death talking about how he's about to be sacrificed.

People have been suggesting that he posted or was gonna post a picture of Drake sucking dick or some shit.

Niggers

So (((Aubrey Drake Graham))) had him killed?

Niggers have very little impulse control.

Yeah I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if Broward PD were the murderers too.

Attached: 1517022402002.jpg (885x1973, 418K)

America has nothing to do with it.

It's a black thing.

Attached: hNco1aX_d(2).jpg (640x409, 28K)

Sure its all white people killing blacks.. dont you know this ya jew

Why would the PD go after him?

so then i'm actually mossad ? i'm israeli ?

Because the PD are the Israeli agents. The PD killed the kids at Parkland.

what else would you do if you had a gun and no street cred

ok i'm not an /oldfag/ but i've been here for like almost 4 years now but if you thin this is 'jdif schilling' when i post an old meme while laughing then i don't know what to say

Attached: mao-a gene.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Attached: 1501157555107.jpg (1920x1157, 1.11M)

what's the purpose, you fucking idiot?

Because "muh white privilege".

WTF i love mossad now

israel 1st, goyim. we already control your whole narrative. this whole board is christian now, did you notice ? :)

Attached: 564f769c3987c.image.jpg (250x379, 28K)

I hate whites for letting the filthy kikes run everything. I hate them more than the kikes themselves

ay yo wypipo stop killin black peepo. dats our culture u cant steal dat from us.

He who gets the last laugh, laughs forever.

Attached: 1499712253745.jpg (333x382, 26K)

Search "Ritual warfare new guinea" in jewtomb, its an eye opener.

Also why are suicides far more prevalent in whites?

A cancerous inner-city mentality where school is shunned and crime is seen as the path to a successful life. Behaviors seen as "white" are frowned upon, and nowadays they segregate themselves by choice rather than by law. Since they are all stuck together in such a hostile environment that they themselves created, of course they will eventually turn all that aggression on themselves.

Attached: download (2).jpg (262x192, 6K)

this is the blackpill that germanics will never swallow

>like why.... ?

Because they are niggers. Niggers do the exact same shit in Africa, even in darkest Congo where no whites have ever been in control.

Niggers gonna nig, no mattter how many OPs mom wears out at the glory hole.

It's something to do with Cain and Abel, and the curse to be born with black skin.

Nigger shoots 23 people in Trenton using an already illegal (under New Jersey law) firearm. Media totally silent:
nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-trenton-art-shooting-061718-story.html
>Why do American black people keep killing each other .. ?
Read pic related.
Africans are very different from us, have very limited impulse control and don´t even think the same way we do. They do not even have the concept of morality in their african languages, it doesn´t exist.

Attached: africans_morality_and_abstract_thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

he black, he black enuf.

Attached: image.jpg (500x733, 385K)

what the fuck

it's not Drake. Drake has a fatter face and bushier eyebrows

Cuba prisons are filled with blacks. after 60 years of communism, explain that?

Why do American white people kill each other? Just because it's not plastered on the news and labeled with loaded buzzwords like "white on white" crime doesn't mean it isn't happening as much as "black on black" crime.

t. Jewish damage control agent

Attached: image.jpg (640x472, 126K)

Why did the scorpion sting the frog?

Because everybody hates you and you'll always be alone you little virgin retard. Fuck Irish people.

Attached: image.jpg (640x636, 196K)

CUTE

Lol. Atleast we contribute to society.

Attached: Raceimpact.png (1026x768, 438K)

because sneakers are expensive

that's when he was a young faggot just like you

I know you can't help the irrational anger you feel, mutthommed tyrone burgerstein56%doylewitz. Let it all out.

Drake didn't have a beard when he was younger, ever.

They are a high time preference group like the native americans. fortunately for us we were able to genocide the native americans to the point they don't bother us as much as N@ggers.

He was talkin to my gurl

he totally did in a lot of his old videos. i didn't even make this thread expecting this to be the talking subject but now that you bring it up, you'te full of shit

Drake has either been skinny without a beard or fat with a beard. And his eyebrows have always been bushy

Viiiiirgiiiiiiiiin, I ruined your joooooke.

Attached: image.jpg (640x642, 249K)

It's the Muh Dikk gene. It's not just killing each other, but day to day behavior. Why do they chimpout over small things?