APOLOGIZE

youtu.be/XNcvKFxMeb8

Attached: AE3D331D-95B6-4855-8D17-CB22C0B0EEAB.jpg (750x966, 476K)

She's going to prison

Attached: topkek.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 30K)

*Womp Womp*

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

Is there anything sadder than old women who never had children?

You know it's all they wanted in life but it's too late. Some won't admit it but it tears them up inside.

Right at the end of the show

HAHAHAHAHAHA, he's so good at what he does, isn't he?

Attached: 1529430595218.png (900x654, 534K)

She's a kike dike.

WOMP WOMP

If you cry on TV you should be killed.

Attached: 1987F305-E911-4AE9-928F-74053D147021.jpg (750x626, 95K)

She should call her backers to actually pass the republican bill if she truly cares about them. If not then those are just crocodile tears.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1529457786216.png (1120x1250, 326K)

Womp womp.
No sympathy for criminals.

for crying?

That dude needs to man the fuck up.

womp womp

Attached: 1529448192973m.jpg (1024x1014, 170K)

those delicious tender ages

Attached: crazy-hillary-clinton-photo[1].jpg (600x450, 40K)

why is that dude smelling his finger

kind of disgusting

This whole thing is fucking retarded. What the fuck is this country?

Attached: 1495402586225.jpg (495x699, 62K)

shit, beat me to it
1st womp best womp

Why is it his fault for making a law and them breaking it? Is it the fault of a person putting a bear trap on their land, and then someone getting caught in it because they didn't want to walk on the path?

Womp womp

MSNBC using their institution to promote hostile actors violating US Borders shows willful and malicious negligence in their deference towards the United States making them an unlawful hostile actor in their efforts against the United States. It would be as easy as indicting a ham sandwich with any grand jury.

This shows they wont stop, that is what RICO is for, its used to stop an organized group from engaging in criminal action. Right now the News, SPLC, AIPAC and ADL are buying our leaders off, RICO is the tool given to us to stop these aggressions against our country and people. These Fake News organizations operating in unison is an organized effort breaching the most sacred of public trusts, the freedom of the press by working against the people to form false narratives.
>18 U.U Code 2381: Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death

For Trump to Make America Great Again, he must implement RICO effective immediately to shutdown these cartels of crime and save our country.

Attached: 1528467757384.jpg (303x296, 26K)

For working on a behalf of a foreign entity in order to undermine the united states by conducting psy ops on the American people.

For being part of a system that peddled false hope to illegals. (((Those))) that peddle false hope are the most wicked of villains.

womp womp

Trump should sign an executive order saying the immigrant families can stay if and only if they stay in her many investment properties. Share those gated communities with the needy Rachel.

Attached: 1529373559571.jpg (653x655, 45K)

Trump didn't even make this law, it's been standard policy since like 2009. The Democrats made all of this shit up so they could scream "omg literally hitler!"

crocodile tears

every single kike in the media needs to be charged with sedition and sent to gitmo

>HAHAHAHAHAHA, he's so good at what he does, isn't he?
^this

GET WOMP WOMPED LIBTARDS

womp womp

I feel like this is bizarro world. The media in lockstep pushing an emotional agenda created out of thin air

Attached: 1528589976138s.jpg (106x125, 2K)

There's no way these "tender age" facilities are equipped or staffed to take care this number of infants and toddlers.

Imagine this pic, but times 300.
This is what we'll be seeing in 2 weeks

This isn't something a human can joke about.
If you do try to turn this into a joke, you're sub-human mongoloid ape. It doesn't matter if you're "pristine white skinned" you're much worse than the people you're opposing because you're not even a person. White, Ape.

Attached: index.jpg (262x193, 9K)

Use the real picture.

Attached: la-1529430993-ofws2t5g5y-snap-image.jpg (1400x787, 237K)

kek what a fuckin phony

these jews are the biggest scum of the universe. why do you allow this satanist bs mutts, it will be your undoing

WOMP WOMP

Good thing she volunteered to sponsor some of those families and donated a large portion of her expendable wealth to better their condi- oh...

she is a worthless piece of shit. she is for open borders and simply wants to fuck the american people. she will let anybody in who has a minor. what a turd, flush her down the nearest toilet.

kek

Womp Womp

>spectacle of the left

Attached: Louis_Daguerre_Cringe.jpg (708x924, 355K)

Attached: 1529272237060.jpg (673x600, 27K)

It's time to stop these people

Crocodile tears indeed.

If these were white kids she would be saying womp womp

Fucking cunt... appealing to emotion by faking some crying. OOOOH the humanity.

Deport them all, and throw that obnoxious cunt out with them.

Finally someone who gets it. ... who gets the bigger picture.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: BONNEEERRRR.gif (253x191, 23K)

Attached: download.jpg (274x184, 8K)

Crocodile tears.

Attached: 1527127624487.png (852x778, 57K)

Attached: DMiYJI6XUAA1jnA.jpg (750x470, 32K)

I guess they should be fleeing from our nation of evil nazis instead of to it.

Choke to death on a million AIDS infested dicks.

>*inhales sharply.*Dru-pauses- I cant even right now america,*cue finger wipe on dry eye* This is not what the statue of liberty fought the redneck nazee republicans and died for. Not my president, resist the peach!!!

Attached: tenor (4).gif (478x268, 1.53M)

Whoa, someone is mad.

lel

demoncucks in str8 free fall

#OFFICIAL REPORT# since monday 18th june 2018 128,763 brown children have been buried alive or feed to lions. apologize now Jow Forums

Theatre

My god, they're going all out.

she can suck my confederate dick after she gets obongos dick out of her ass.

>Tender Age shelter

Attached: schneiderdan__130807143845.png (1338x1398, 2.14M)

>This isn't something a human can joke about.
Welcome to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1526255378814.jpg (450x450, 30K)

There has to be more shit coming down the pipe that will hurt the left for them to unanimously be acting this crazy over something that's been going on for years.

A well read user, I see.

This is why Trump won, truly. He was able to put dems out of their comfort zone and force their responses to him to look like insanity. A master of social ju jitsu. Now we’ve got the EU trying to ban memes and even internet normies are boiling over against progressive nonsense.

She's a tranny jew

Just like Donalda Trump

Just like Melania trump

Just like Ivanka Trump

All Tranny Jews

You are ruled by tranny jews you fagtards. The Baphomet is the Jews tranny religion.

Hahahahahahaha she didn't give a fuck about this for ten years then she latches onto this because every other """"""scandal""""" was a damp squib. Give me a fucking break.

If these were black kids she wouldn’t say anything at all

Attached: image.gif (400x300, 3.13M)

>Dori Chronicles

curious if this libtard feminazi cunt posted it here herself, she's responding to every comment like a spaz lol

Attached: 0e010341bcb1e6081ddce4ca60886ca4.png (550x595, 520K)

>womp womp

Fuck off schlomo. We don't buy your bullshit here. Nations have borders. Families are led by adults. Adults make choices that affect their children. When they make bad ones, there is suffering.

fuck off Pedro

She would. However, if they were unborn she would gladly vacuum their brains out of their skulls and sell the body parts.

She's just pissed that trump interrupted her constant stream of child sex workers with this boarder bullshit

>You're not allowed to reveal our lies!

>when you womp womp and she still suckin

no

Attached: 1525827882562.jpg (361x341, 28K)

you know the shit is hitting the fan when they are pulling out this level of triggers for the reactionaries.

Attached: shadilay2.gif (715x402, 213K)

>This fucking post

Reason I still come here.

Attached: 1409535715113.gif (700x394, 1.97M)

GET IN HERE AND WOMP WOMP ON THESE PEOPLE

Attached: 1516929826185.jpg (768x768, 138K)

This cunt makes thousands of dollars per episode. She lives the NYC high life. She is in no position to lecture anyone.

Delicious salty tears

she seems so disingenuous

Its not disgusting if you stuck it in your anus before smelling it

boo.hoo.

how unprofessional. can we get these crybabies off TV? Her job is to report the news.

what’s wrong with that? Looks better than Mexico

Notice she started crying after saying 'the Trump administration ordered babies and children to...'

I guarantee you they have hidden camps where they are murdering children - they are going to blame trump for these camps, pinning all the satanic underground sacrifices on him.

Attached: questionable.png (600x329, 312K)

I want to hate fuck her so much and force her girlfriend to watch while my tiny white cock penetrates her lover again and again.
I wouldn't stop till she screamed boku no darling at the top of her lungs. Is this a healthy fantasy Jow Forums? I like to think so

Attached: 1519832329659.jpg (987x1396, 842K)

Are the social media managers of Wired secretly based? Those tweets (mostly the 2nd one) are written in a way that they shove all the bad light onto Schumer and co

Attached: thinking.png (2688x2688, 173K)

As usual there's an endless stream of virtue signalling on the left but zero proposals or solutions. What they really want us to do with these "families" is automatically grant them citizenship, but they can't say that openly. I don't know why. They should just come out and say it, the country is far enough in the shitter that it wouldn't really be beyond the pale anymore and everyone knows that's what they want anyways.

Voting for Trump was the best decision I've ever made in my life. Womp womp