This is america

this is america

Attached: 22This-Is-America22-MashUps-Is-the-Internet-Taking-it-Too-Far.jpg (960x640, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJ3Dhi5Y-ig
youtube.com/watch?v=polJ9ZCMzoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

womp womp

no, that's donald glover

king nigger

Mutt filled country

fuck YOU. this place is not invaded from mutts if not I want my PIECE on that reading. fucking mutt i'd kill you I swear! any other mutt washed is not ours.

Attached: 1529465197296.jpg (540x491, 30K)

>dumb nigger
it truly is
shame

don't catch you slippin up
>womp womp

Attached: 15-mueller-2.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 46K)

Dong Lover

Fucking saved. Gave me a good laugh. Is that OC my good sir?

Propagandized america not the same as real america.

Imagine calling the man fat in that video

He's put on pounds from the pure shredded wheat he had previously, but I'd do some bad things for that body

"This is america"
>black man shooting black people.gif
How do we take this as anything other than truth? Did the dumb lyrics (which I forgot) explain it? What kind of mind game is this?

It literally is why people hate and fear niggers. Is it a reminder? It's certainly agitating.

Thanks to you

>1 post by this cocksucker
>flaggot
This is a slide thread
sage

I'ts Donald Glover. A pretentious retard for the average retard that thinks they're above average and intelligent.

Glover is the shitty Rick and Morty of rap. Talentless empty fucking crap for the masses.

I thought they shot his nigger?

Attached: 111.jpg (1500x2100, 382K)

This is an entitled millennial nigger.

Bait

What did you guys think of Apeshit?

There's a lot of Afro-Egyptian imagery in it.

Attached: apeshit-the-carters.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

always a racist post from the retarded polack

funny how your women that visit western europe and north america have no problem with black men

sage and kys nigger

You see this? This is a die shot of a 24-core IBM Power 9 chip. These chips are used in servers that run the world's most important IT infrastructure. This chip was designed almost exclusively by white and Asian men. Niggers will never create something like this. They can't even wrap their pea brains around what this thing is. It's advanced circuitry etched into silicon using photo-resist techniques that involve lasers and acids. This creates a device that's capable of processing software that relies on these hardware instructions, and it can do that at billions of cycles per second. Not only that, but it's laid out in such a way that it's a work of art. But unlike a painting or a sculpture, these are made by the tens of thousands, each one exactly the same. Niggers couldn't even dream of making something like this. Niggers have invented fuckall. They're worthless. Absolute subhumans. Change my mind.

Attached: power9.jpg (1200x1111, 671K)

every society has retards

It's like if you take a stereotypical jewish looking rapper who made a video featuring him financially ruining people at his desk, but the message and lyrics are about how the goyim are always screwing him.

Do you really think these "artists" are writing the videos?

america is done
so fucking glad i left
enjoy the brown horde your parents gave you

Attached: 1514370989056.jpg (689x758, 103K)

Get your money black man.

Its the utmost in agitation propaganda.
>We know that niggers do most of the killing.
>They show us a nigger killing people while shaming us.
That's why it stuck and why we're still talking about it.

They make music that majority of the youth in america listen to tho...

Attached: 1528958550167.png (1053x1080, 362K)

Just hoping they took a minute to appreciate where they were.

Although i agree the individuals who were responsible for the design are smart people, not all people of that race are responsible or deserve any credit either as an individual or as a whole for that success. The most nigger thing you can do is use a guilty by association fallacy to lift your self up.
Something to think about: Just ONE nigger with a tech phd is probably far superior that a cumskin with a HS degree.

Beautiful. Our people are one step closer to knowing the mind of God.

looks like he suffers from cushings disease

Requesting greentext:
> The purpose of communist propaganda is not to teach. It is to humiliate. For by repeating the most obvious falsehoods the people are made to feel the power of the State

How does it feel to know that black people single handedly defeated homophobia?
youtube.com/watch?v=KJ3Dhi5Y-ig

He's right tho. Look at the dumbass articles he spawns with every episode of Atlanta.

this song is literally nigga ooga booga

>b-b-but muh jungle beats!
What do you listen to that on? An iPhone? It uses a A-series SoC, which is a custom ARM implementation. Not only is that designed primarily by whites, but the ARM ISA itself was created by white Europeans. The niggers record their shitty noise on audio equipment invented and produced by whites, and play it back with speakers made by whites. They sell it through the internet which is invented and maintained by whites, using file types and transfer protocols invented by whites. You made your shitpost using a computer made by whites.

>muh radical individualism!
Fuck off, Sargon. One person can't build a modern CPU. It takes thousands of them.

Attached: 6ble6t-6fmjogtkgyxy.jpg (4361x3096, 439K)

This should be America, nigger lover.

Attached: The Day of the Rope is coming soon.jpg (1895x1500, 311K)

You mean Dong Lover

Anyone remember Derrick Comedy? He used to be pretty cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=polJ9ZCMzoY

Attached: 1512769601170.jpg (786x771, 150K)

You mean Lando Calrissian.

Shouldn't even travel to America then
There must be no niggers at my sight in my lifetime

Funny how western women even prefer them.

Attached: 944343_838222376289599_8345544089945264528_n.jpg (960x696, 161K)

this. is. america.

Attached: chocolate city.gif (900x600, 1.57M)

This black guy is based as fuck Jow Forums should support him.
Releases a super popular song that redpills foriegners how shit and violent America and the West is.
Foriegners decide not to move to America.

I like how you included a pic of your self to concrete the fact that you're nothing more than a lazy worthless piece of shit desperately trying to take credit from the few in this world that were worth a damn by bringing race into the mix.

Are you trying to say America is full of niggers?

Right. Because refugees take travel advice from some random rich celebrity.

this gross faggot has a white wife too

amazing

Like there niggers will amount to anything if not for the long nose headhunter, producers, composers, art directors, and marketers

???

Attached: 2cjsoc.jpg (719x500, 59K)

>can't stand brown horde
>goes for a swim in a yellow horde

watch out mexanon, you've triggered the dark hordes of israel!

Attached: mutt3.gif (480x228, 263K)

What a brainlet.
Plenty of youtube vids are psyops and Jow Forums should do the same thing 'They' do.

Attached: refugee.jpg (1100x733, 141K)

dey stole dat from us