Koreans outraged at 540 Muslim Refugees arrived by boat

koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2018/06/356_250942.html

More than 250,000 Koreans have signed a petition against the Jeju Provincial Government's (JPG) refugee-friendly policy that allows foreigners to stay for several months without a visa and, in the meantime, helps them find jobs.

"I call on the government to put Koreans' safety and other important issues first," the person who posted the petition on the Cheong Wa Dae website wrote. "I'm doubtful whether they really are refugees. Think about it. Why would they come all the way here to seek asylum?"

"If we continue to allow them, what is happening in Europe today could become our future," another petitioner wrote.

They also got pissed at a celebrity saying to accept them
9. [+115, -3] The people who need to deal with these refugees in every day life are the rest of us. He needs to stop talking like he knows everything just because he does a few volunteer projects a couple times a year. He'll be out there driving his luxury car while the rest are face to face dealing with these refugees. If they cause problems or commit crimes, is he going to take responsibility for them too?

Attached: optimize.jpg (740x532, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3RAU0T2RC4
youtube.com/watch?v=0dRo5Kbgx6c
youtube.com/watch?v=BWbK2DO5xKA
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
archive.is/qXQCG
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
archive.is/VgdQD
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
archive.is/KOEzO
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
archive.is/NasVB
youtube.com/watch?v=7bcLHOF9vo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

celebrities are all fakes. all of them. They are just servents of moloch. false idols to be perpetuated to destroy the gentiles and enslave them.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI

Hope the Koreans murder them all. Don't give them an inch.

Koreans aren't stupid. They are already going ape shit and it's only 500. boycotting the place that let these mudslimes land and other measures.

based gooks

yep it looks like they will kick the slimes out

NO MUSLIMS

not dumbfuck like european c u c ks who pay $4000 a month per migrant out of their working money.

Precisely

take the damn people of colour BIGOTS

>yemen rapefugees in korea
how did they travel on a boat all the way to korea

>refugee applications up 300% since last year
YIKES

>gook got killed by an african rapefugee
>murdered with chopsticks
double YIKES

I WARNED YOU ALL BUT YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN.
Kpop is Jewish subversion at its finest.
Kpop Celebrities will start to """come out of the closet""" and advocate for LGBT+ and more degeneracy.
They will advocate for """"diversity"""" and """multicultural""" enrichment on media.
South Korea is already in ((((their)))) hands.
Kpop is already spread through all of Asia.
It is a seed that is ready to sprout and it will lead to the downfall of all Asian super powers.

i saw a comment that said they arrive in malaysia but they leave asap for korea, malaysia sends them to korea by passenger plane

>Kpop is already spread through all of Asia.
not here, we got most of it taken off, of course its stil there but it isnt as big

Muslims get out of Korea REEEEEEEE
I like my korean variety comfy and I don't want muslims bombing celebrities when they are filming on the streets, which a lot of shows do.

> Murdered with chopsticks

They have cast aluminum chopsticks here. They're like short knitting needles and they are fucking everywhere.

This actually makes me very jealous.
Are Koreans samurai?

>The Korean Red Cross has started providing medical help. Christian groups and human rights activists have also been active.

Fucking Christcucks. Christianity and other Abrahamic religions need to be destroyed.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

Christianity has been subverted for a long time by Molochists and Jesuits

Have some Bulgogi for me, ok user?

The last paragraph is what most people need ro realize right now, welcoming "refugees" has consequences for those that actually have to put up with their shit, make the retards responsible for it

I'm pissed off tew!

The traditional Korean sword is the ancestor of the Japanese katana. Armed with these weapons, the Koreans successfully repelled the Chinese attempts at invasion, and prevailed despite vastly superior numbers on the Chinese side.

Don't give them an inch, koreans.
Not even one.

I'm so proud of my people. *manly tear*
Let me tell you something, the pervasiveness of Kpop is like the mirror image of the pervasiveness of leftism. It's nowhere near as prevalent as it seems, it's just because of how vocal those are that are involved that it appears that way. There are lots of better, more talented singers that the silent majority in Korea and other places prefers over the churned out Kpop idol groups.
>Judeo-Christianity

its for spreading the mental plague

wtf muslim boatniggers in South Korea?

must be Soros NGO's sending them

Attached: 1437743685132.gif (245x165, 604K)

Can you educate yourself before making stupid statements?

Red Cross, despite its name, is not a christian or religiously-affiliated organization.

Read the whole sentence I quoted.

Just send them here. 540 extra wouldn't even be noticeable

For example? What's some good korean music? (Genuinely interested)

Shieet nigga, my bad.

Good korean music is like unicorn

Based Koreans. Keep muslims out

Good fuck the gooks also hope to see them enriched also, as a matter of fact they need to take Bangladesh and muslims that are being massacred by the budist.

Any decent music tends to be softer/indie stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3RAU0T2RC4

youtube.com/watch?v=0dRo5Kbgx6c

youtube.com/watch?v=BWbK2DO5xKA

Attached: 1528883998115.jpg (1440x1033, 247K)

You don't really understood bout unicorn

너 그 젓가락에 대한 면허가 있니?

>muh j00z doing this

no

>Netanyahu Meeting with Visegrad Group (anti-Immigration EU bloc) leaders
jns.org/news-briefs/2017/6/25/netanyahu-to-meet-heads-of-four-central-european-nations-in-july
>Israel's campaign against Soros
reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>Netanyahu calls for European states to close their borders
timesofisrael.com/in-overheard-comments-netanyahu-lashes-eus-crazy-policy-on-israel/
>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
archive.is/qXQCG
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
archive.is/VgdQD
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
archive.is/KOEzO
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
archive.is/NasVB

Attached: parties israel.png (2050x1431, 825K)

You have to get a license for a fork in your country? HELL NO

I never thought I'd see an Italian take an interest in Korean music. Cheers for walking a path not yet tread. I'll name off some vocalists I enjoy. Not sure if you'll like them but use it as a foundation to go off of.
>Park Hyo Shin
>Hwang Chi Yeul
>IU (ballads)
>Yoon Do Hyun
>Kim Jin Ho
>Ailee (ballads)
>Kim Bum Soo
I tried to remember another really strong female vocalist, but her name I am blanking on. She sings a very popular OST song to a drama from years ago. Sorry. I hope this is enough to go off of to fill out your palette.

Wompwomp

You're just a typical kpop fgt

>all strong ballad vocalists
>ballads is a style from the 80's
>"kpop"
>implying you're actually Korean when you just got triggered by not being able to use a fork
English teacher faggot, you are not equipped to judge in this matter.

Roof top Koreans are the best Koreans

TWICE has some redpilled lyrics. Nice job on suggesting Hyukoh, content is good as fuck

That's why South Korea must reunify with North Korea!

Mr. Trump! Your turn!

Muslims really don't have any shame

This. Just lynch the parasitic scum.

Kill them all !

youtube.com/watch?v=7bcLHOF9vo4

Korea better keep them the fuck out.

One they get a foothold in Asia, they're going to fucking try to spread to Japan.

That is why we need based and redpilled e-celebs!

Attached: tumblr_p21r3fUquq1wf03mno3_250.gif (230x337, 2.86M)

this but unironically

Im happy for the gooks I guess

this. it started here with psy and his fucking gangnam style and now we have a kpop boyband of faggots that played for newyears just like gangnam syle was played 5 years back.

Attached: 360_no_scope.gif (243x310, 1.94M)

Mainstream media are already scared of their potential. They cant control them.

Attached: 2039097317ca1328e1c51a8c183e1060.jpg (320x320, 14K)

never going to allow that my dude

The Camp of the Saints?

Japanese here its true
Korean was weakest to the jews and have fallen
they tried to get us but they fear us
Korean have no culture so could only adopt one like american culture based off music video and movies
the jews used their tricks and now feminism is big in SK and spreading throughout asian communities
the japanese will never fall to the jew
but the weak dog eater korean fell fast because they hunger to be special because they are not we use them just for rape and slave and now they complain like blacks and jews

Dumb question maybe, but what is that on his hoodie?

Hows the revolution going on over there?

Wonder if gooks and japanese know about all the stuff we're saying about them

2chan knows

how do they react?

seems like South Korea is going to get a case of sweet sweet diversity
enjoy it!

Attached: 1516612473357.jpg (1823x2090, 2.9M)

On which side? I dont see anything

Gosha Rubchinskiy
just some hypebeast shit

Korea is virtually crime free and the people there are so nice and kind this will be like letting a pedophille into an orphanage.

Where the fuck have they come from?

tl;dr - Dumb whitey reaping what they sowed, please leave asia out of it.

At least I do understand.

Butthurt jap detected

You should respect us more
half your bloodline is japanese blood now that we raped your womenand brought your lighter complexion and culture
before us you were dark chinese nigger gook living in a hut

based user san

I'll respect you people whenever there's no kind of shit like ultra nippon! the world's most loved country nippon! shock! white people loves japan! on tv. I'm not really sure you japs aware what those kind of shit means. Those are reflection of the entire country's inferiority complex. You might think in that way it can be compensated but it's just... hope you understand

Gold

>Gosha Rubchinskiy
Thanks

t. Larp

We know your divisive tactics you disgusting fucking jew

Fucking savage, Yoshi.

Attached: 554829983.png (297x286, 96K)

your the one thats going to die now if you dont get rid of them. sad. if only you knew how much of all of this was just to kill you niggers off. its what you get for getting grabby with samsung. your only protection was japan

The Front side of course.See:
>Gosha Rubchinskiy
and under that Russia, if im not wrong.

the fuck

based korea. throw them to malay

H------I

All is lost.
Didnt like that normal foreigners work there.
Now will get animals.

Europe is already cited as the shithole situation to avoid

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 37878357-male-chef-kissing-fingers-against-grey-background.jpg (1300x1028, 121K)

Every fucking picture of these "refugees" is nothing but men. Don't even begin to tell me they're teenagers, either.

Not one fucking woman or child, let alone they flee all the way to South Korea?

Good. Resist them. Riot in the streets, burn your KPop celebs down, maintain your honor.

Fucking sick and tired of seeing this shit and why are countries accepting them. Fix your own countries you cucked ball-less manlets. Never seen a more cowardly race of people.

Kek

>rapefugees arrive by boat
>even to Korea
That`s actually hilarious

Attached: 1515156109726.gif (430x215, 2.31M)

>Fix your own countries you cucked ball-less manlets. Never seen a more cowardly race of people.

White men didn't run after two world wars, they stayed and built all back. Fuck those sandniggers and niggers, this is INVASION.

I'm prepared

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-203639.jpg (1080x1481, 393K)

wtf i love korea now

Send them to best Korea!

This. Find the owners of the ships, follow the money right back to their greasy jewish dens.

ILGAY?

Mahometans are like their jew siblings

NOBODY LIKE THEM !!!
THEY'RE NOT WELCOME ANYHERE !!!

Attached: pig_picture_14.jpg (531x561, 38K)

Was the spin a prayer? A ritual? Did it believe it would increase her force? Accuracy?

We all know that Koreans, Japs and the Chinese are incredibly based, Japs are whiter than most Europeans and Americans DESU. I mean, 3rd wave immigrants and beyond are cancer, but the 1st wave especially are amazing. A Jap I used to know, chased 6 Mudslimes around a park with a fucking meat cleaver.

K O R E A
Y E S