Refugees from Aquarius run away from Valencia

larazon.es/sociedad/dia-1-los-rescatados-huyen-de-espana-HK18742014

They literally are running away from Valencia. The people at the camp were waiting for them to come by night, but most of them never return.

They have 45 days of free transit in the Schengen Zone. After that, theyll be illegal if they dont request for asylum.

It also says how they bought cigarretes and whiskey shots, and how they had bags with tons of wet money.

Attached: Aquarius-1440x808.jpg (1440x808, 182K)

I'd criticize you and the cuckery of your country Raul, but then I remember how our government cucked out and let a bunch of Africunt athletes stay in Aus after the Commonwealth games recently.
>it'sallsotiresome.jpeg

it's funny because the orange vests make them look like convicts

They look like convicts even without the lifejackets

well they are criminals already, soon to be convicts in whatever country they get to

Attached: pepe realization.png (800x769, 126K)

Merkel needs them at home, they will be the brown shirts that finally extinguish the last dying embers of German nationalism and patriotism, Germany will fall, but not into the hands of the right

>OP Pic: Wearing mask and contamination suits.
I am so angry it hurts. These goddamn filthy and sick niggers are enough of a risk the handlers see a need to wear mask and protective clothing but those niggers will be unleashed on Europe without issue. Heads need to roll.

Attached: 89734987598374985.jpg (2000x1704, 1022K)

Attached: 9823648726837648723400.jpg (500x413, 68K)

I was just thinking "why the contamination gear"
If they are diseased you just let them loose to spread it about?

Our government is so cucked it hurts. It's due in part to the lack of inmigration we received in the refugee crisis. We have hordes of immigrants waiting to come.

Cheers, cunt!

That looks like a fucking slaveship

45 days should be enough to get across the bridge.

It actually is.
Do you really think (((they))) import niggers out of their kind heart? (((They))) want the job market in the west to go back to slavery-tier, the presence of masses of niggers is to assure this goal.

>If they are diseased you just let them loose to spread it about?
I guess the idea is if they are diseased when they release them into Europe that adds to the diversification process. Not only are we dumping niggers into your country but they are also diseased. Absolute insanity.

Attached: 798793874598734985.jpg (2000x1695, 858K)

Haha le monsieur faggote btfo

migration is also pushed because big pharma will profit enormously from the diseases spread by niggers.

Attached: AIDS_migrants.png (1280x1380, 1.28M)

OP do you have an english source for this?

Is that a fucking landing craft like the ones on D-day?

Any source on the bags of money? They hadn't reached westerners to rob yet so I'm a big skeptical.

>Sami is one of those who wants to go to France. In addition to having family, it is easier to get residence permit. Why? "Oh, I do not know, that's what Macron says," he says.

OH NONONONONO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 0134 - WlHOCzS.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I can smell this image
It's not good

BUMP

OH NOOoo . That sucks!

Interesting, a shallow draft boat with a roll-off ramp, designed specifically for beaching. A low- capacity landing craft.

If this wasn't intentional, the universe's sense of humour is cruel.

>odor masks

Attached: 1524386166987.gif (500x374, 379K)