I remember being a white nationalist in 2013 and thinking David Duke had legitimate points

I remember being a white nationalist in 2013 and thinking David Duke had legitimate points.

How does it feel that far right rhetoric is starting to become more and more uncool to internet-savvy people?

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,heather_grey,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 94K)

David duke did nothing wrong.

Attached: david duke.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Far right (actual far right, and not alt-lite) rhetoric has only been cool to neckbeards, elliot rogers, unfuckables, and 2nd tier men.

Being on Jow Forums too long has given you a warped sense of IRL.

Feels like you don’t actually have any friends and are making shit up. The internet is shifting right HARD and that makes my dick HARD and you can suck it HARD.

Pic is me

Attached: 81601379-EF61-4C6F-A034-FE13AFCD7EC0.jpg (252x244, 34K)

No user. It was "cool" in like 2013-2014, before Donald Trump running for presidency was in the picture.

Now that alt-right/pepe/cool-nerdy-internet-Jow Forums shit is known by everyone, it's uncool. Anyone here who has right leaning views is uncool now. The new "cool" shifting back to left-leaning rhetoric and Jow Forums just needs to catch up.

If you want to be cool, then you might as well just give up and become a Leftist right now, because you aren't cut out for this life. This ain't about the easy road with bitches and fame at the end. If you have that kind of materialistic crap as your goal then you aren't changing anything, and honestly, you'll just end up hurt and confused. Learn to suffer. Learnoto die. You're too weak. We're all too weak. When this shit hits, there will be no time for half-assed hedging bets. What's coming... Ain't no man ready for that. All in or nothing. We ain't playing checkers.

Clearly. Never mind that Italy enacted a fascist government. Never mind that Austria just closed down 70 mosques and is preparing to expel their own nigger invaders. Yep. Definitely going "uncool" kiddo.
The white race is waking up shill, and the fire rises with it.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: vile.jew.sorcery.png (605x558, 574K)

lol closing down mosques and enacting fascists governments isn't cool

Glow harder, nigger.

>internet-savvy people
SAGE

Know what's cool? Having a functioning fucking country and going to sleep every night knowing that I'm not paying for little Jamal's.

i remember pointing out flaws in current system/politics didnt make you far right white supremacist.

oh well..

Attached: 1527193140788.jpg (500x598, 49K)

>How does it feel that far right rhetoric is starting to become more and more uncool to internet-savvy people?
all it means is dumber people are becoming internet savvy

I think little Jamals are cooler than the people complaining about them

S
A
G
E

Attached: contradictions on race.jpg (600x450, 82K)

I don't believe that at all lol

I think the right leaning views you have ate starting to appear uncool in the whole narrative of counter culture politics in the internet and you don't know what to do about it

Strange, I keep getting MORE racist with time.

Same. I used to hide it 2 years ago but now I can't even control myself in public

Attached: garfield-kart-aside-from-the-swastika-we-like-it.png (587x464, 486K)

You'll change soon, user. Just like I did.

Womp womp

Then you hold uncool political views.

Faggot

>recognizing legitimate points
>still willing to bend beliefs just to be part of the in-group
do you know how I know you're a liberal shill?

No I'm pretty sure that's the coolest

>internet savvy
>reddit twitter and facebook
pick one and only one

What are there ovens over there?

No, it just means I'm part of the cool new leftist rhetoric now.

White nationalism is so 2014.

Wompwomp

Me? Go Left? I was a Lefty in my TEENS.

Grown men aren't Leftists.

Wompwomp

Stop stealing all the wompgets

Attached: index.jpg (243x208, 11K)

>Now that alt-right/pepe/cool-nerdy-internet-Jow Forums shit is known by everyone, it's uncool. Anyone here who has right leaning views is uncool now. The new "cool" shifting back to left-leaning rhetoric and Jow Forums just needs to catch up.
lmao show me one example of this

leftism (marxism) is nothing but victim verbage and that has no edginess, excitement, or humor. It's just low-energy and a bummer

Attached: 1529398533126.jpg (434x345, 50K)

The tides have changed user. Jow Forums and Jow Forums's right wing rise to spotlight has come and gone in this last election cycle. Being part of the left is the new cool thing to do now.

Jow Forums needs to catch up

>2013 david duke seen as cool on mainstream internet
>Right winged ideology becoming unpopular
>Uncool
>Thread 59 minutes old and still alive
>OP still a faggot

Attached: 1654675780086545.png (625x626, 65K)

Lol where the fuck have you been, NS spiked 2015-present and still going, thought you shills stopped trying to astroturf this board a year ago, only helps us now that you come here and go "hello fellow Jow Forumssters" and claim shit people thats been here a week know youre lying, keep it up your only helping the redpill process.

Attached: 1528790279383.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Oh plz, Based Hoxha (PBUH) was a glorious commie that smashed numerous mosques and churches and Made Albania Great Again.

It's not our fault you modern leftists are capitalistic, half-hearted slimebags.

Nah, funny leftist YouTubers are rising up now

It's a new era of edginess, just on the other side of the spectrum.

Exactly. It's becoming mainstream. That means it's uncool now.

Come on, you go on Jow Forums. You should know all about how normies ruin everything or whatever

not gonna lie, former trump supporter here. We cant let him get hold of the nuclear codes

See, I stopped holding white nationalist right around the time Trump came into the picture. I knew he was a dumb candidate with uncool supporters, so I stopped getiing my political information from Jow Forums and started talking to the left leaning kids at my college

*White nationalist views

the fuck is this thread? right wing beliefs are 'uncool'? who gives a fuck about that. im here because through research and logic mate, I can't revert back to my old lefty self.

Reason and logic CAN turm you to the left, at least a little bit!

I'm just making the point that being a young person and having conservative am right wing views isn't cool anymore like it once was, which should give people incentive to embrace the opposite end of the political spectrum.

Aldo Trump is dumb and sucks too

*turn

Sweet, go to Africa and chill with all the cool Jamal's.

Sure. They're probably cooler and nicer to hang out with than you.

*Also

lol

amusing attempt, OP. shill someplace else

I'm shilling nothing

>uncool political views

Attached: 1528781231021.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

not really mate, most people are blue pilled as fuck before they visit places such as Jow Forums (myself included)

I mean, I feel like you can't really even be red pilled unless you go deep into both ends of the spectrum. I was a white nationalist first and then I became an actual leftist.

I'm the most red pilled of anyone here.

>How does it feel that far right rhetoric is starting to become more and more uncool to internet-savvy people?
>Being on Jow Forums too long has given you a warped sense of IRL.

Yeah we're seeing the biggest rightward swing since WWII to the point the traditional parties on both sides shit themselves about the future but nothing's happening, everything's calm, go back to sleep.

>funny leftist YouTubers are rising up now
>It's a new era of edginess

There is no edge on the left. That's the problem. It's become what the conservatives were, the gatekeepers, the moral police. The left can't even stop the MeToo shit from eating their own, they can't formulate arguments against mutilating children for the trans cult because they ceded that territory fighting for gays.

Name these Youtubers, right now.

I don't understand how you're not getting what I'm saying. Had far right discourse ever entered the public eye at all in 2013-2014? No, the epicenter for it all was on Jow Forums, in contrast with the generic run of the mill neoliberal society we were still living in. It was "cool" to be a fascist.

However, since far right discourse has entered the mainstream, it's uncool now. That's what Jow Forums SHOULD think at least, given that this site goes against the mainstream.

Also trans and black people seem pretty edgy to me. Way cooler than the far right. I'm not gonna name any leftist YouTubers for you either. You should know that I'm correct.