What is your excuse for still mouth breathing, fellow Jow Forumsack?

What is your excuse for still mouth breathing, fellow Jow Forumsack?
Real CHADs breathe through their nose.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-U5O7HCt0A

Attached: 01_237a.jpg (800x1040, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

normalbreathing.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only matters if you're still growing

i.e. half this board

>why didn't I know of this before

Attached: 1500023739_preview_1422719660244.jpg (250x242, 7K)

That model looks a bit like a lassie to me

Is this the ultimate redpill, the hardest to swallow?

If you already stopped growing, does anyone know the solution to the Mouthbreather Question? I'm sure this is the root of evil in my life.

Attached: 1600957156.jpg (482x427, 85K)

Change can still occur, though you would be looking at long term results If you are not in growth/development ages (until 23 years old in males aprox). In any case, breathing through your nose is the healthy thing to do, so you should do it regardless of your lower facial area development.

>he doesn't close his teeth and rest his tongue on the roof of his mouth

I have a ridiculous overbite which stops my jaws from closing properly.
slobber....droool

>Mfw as a kid I always woke up with crusty lips if I slept with open mouth, so I trained myself to only breath through the nose
>Mfw slept with over 50 girls/woman before I turned 25
>Mfw this explains some of my Chadness

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-05-26 kl. 09.48.52.png (380x390, 217K)

sorry about your face

Same as me - fuck :/

My face got fucked up like that but I never mouth-breathed, it was a slack tongue forward head posture type deal.
My question is this: wtf? Why are you faggots breathing through your mouth?

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

>Mfw slept with over 50 girls/woman before I turned 25

boomer detected

Attached: 1528868512270.jpg (383x353, 50K)

Anyone else find it difficult to breathe through their nose? For some reason either nostril of mine is always blocked, or partially blocked...

Having a tight jaw and your tongue resting on the roof of your mouth strengthens your jaw Sven. Google it.

BACK IN OUR DAY WOMEN WERE THIN

Attached: 1528078497210.png (456x419, 274K)

>not having a deviated septum from fighting
>chad
wew lad

You probably have a deviated septum, fren.

Attached: 1476386864039.jpg (959x777, 157K)

Blow your nose?

lay off the cocaine and diseased whores. Get some vitamin C

Don't listen to anything from the idiots here.
Mouth breathing would be preferable, esp when during intense physical exertion.

Attached: Australian-aborigines_500x372.jpg (500x372, 140K)

like vidya games and drinking redbull.

Probably had your nose broken and it didn't go back to how it was.

I don't know anyone who breathes through their mouth.

Don't drink energy drinks either. No soft drinks etc
Basically don't do anything stupid.

Untermensch

Degenerate.

Coward.

This really should be memed every day, there is a reason calling someone a "mouth breather" is a term of derision, thanks for posting

tl;dr - breathing through your mouth changes your face over time and gives you a soiboy look. breathe through your nose = your face isnt deformed over time

I'm not a m*uthbreather

racist

If mouth-breathing was known far enough back to be an old insult - how the fuck did the boomers manage to ruin such a large segment of Gen Y to being cuckfaces?

because people are retards and information travelled through word of mouth and television before the internet. Now stop mouth breathing

Ya, go have a nice street fight without using your mouth to haul massive chunks of air into you to power your muscles. I hope you have some massive nigger nostrils. Regarding face shape, that doesn't seem to have helped them in aesthetic terms though.

No problem.

Also, if you are not aware of what "mewing" is, look it up and use this technique by Dr. Mike Mew -- regardless whether you are a mouthbreather or not.

Bite teeth and lips together, tongue on the roof of the mouth behind front teeth (always have a bit of space between front teeth and tongue) and then breathe through nose.

Attached: 1600858159551.jpg (300x300, 15K)

>mewing

Attached: 1517493621325.jpg (249x249, 16K)

I never mouth-breathed, besides during illness and exertion, what I think I did was let my tongue kind of hang limp in my mouth.
It's horrible, though. So many white men under 40 have this. I don't want to give a number but you see it everywhere.

A fight is a short term exercise like sprinting, it's not the moment to moment conduct of your life you fucking peasant

Attached: plebs.jpg (400x462, 26K)

Fast facts on mouth breathing:
>deforms your face/sinuses/respiratory tract
>deforms your teeth/jaw
>leads to significant tooth decay, tartar, bad breath
>reduces physical fitness by reducing the amount of oxygen you can infuse into your blood
>doesn't send air directly to the brain by allowing it to cross membranes in the nasal passage, thus reducing cognitive function
>you look and sound like a moron

Attached: 1521505193036.png (485x443, 18K)

You forget who you are talking to.

Attached: 1600915782.jpg (700x1051, 256K)

>Needing to fight for supremacy
>Not having people admit your supremacy without putting up a fight

well, its a double-edged sword. mouth breathing oxygenates the bloodstream faster for intense exercise but if you mouthbreathe all the time you get "adenoid face" like adam lanza - that dopey looking elongated face. the reason is that everytime you swallow, your tongue is exerting pressure on the bone structure of your face, just like braces do. over time it changes the shape of your face

Every time one of these threads pops up I get confused how this isn't everyone without a deformity's natural position.

Nobody taught me, it's just how things fit.

Inhaling through nostrils and exhaling through mouth is the only propper breathing.

Attached: 1529272770580.png (1280x1154, 899K)

I think I know how. Try this out. Stand up in your neutral position. Don't stiffly hold your tongue, just be normal. Now sort of crane your forward head and down. What happens?

normalbreathing.com
This site has good info

If you're a mouthbreather, you have shit genes and you should kys

Mouth breathing is not defined by you breathing through your mouth during straining activities you dumb mouthbreather.
Mouthbreathing is when it's your most common form of breathing - that's when you fuck up your face and skeletal structure.

It's not "oh no I used my mouth for breathing I'm a mouthbreather now".

>Mouthbreathing is when it's your most common form of breathing - that's when you fuck up your face and skeletal structure.

what about a chronic cold or not getting nough air through your nostrils?

Pollen allergies. Kill me.

Gee I don't know kraut, why don't you try and breathe through your mouth a couple of weeks and tell me the results.

>Kill me.
KYS

Okay then bud,how do you fix it then?

Attached: ffc4946.jpg (1080x1010, 149K)

I lost my nose in a freak brapppping accident.

nose hairs act as little filters that will stop the pollen

if you have allergys then pollen going into your mouth would trigger you even harder

Your facial structure is largely mandated by your genetics. Nasal breathing will only minutely effect your jaw line and or the lower section of your face.

Attached: Crack head nigger.jpg (700x876, 64K)

Any way to not have as bad of a recessed chin is good enough.

Never understood how you can breathe through your mouth, it's not natural and seems like a chore, like you have to consciously think about it when doing it.