Is there ANY reason NOT to support white male migration to Japan?

>solves plummeting birthrate problem
>brings CONTRIBUTING members of society (whites are the most earnest and meritocracy-loving race on the planet)
>injects much needed Western creativity and innovative potential into Nipponese genome
>combines Japanese love of order, precision, harmony, perfectionism with white values of honesty, individualism, leadership, nonlinear comprehension and critical thought

Name a single downside.

You can't.

Attached: 14358738_524502894410809_9173082573619460888_n.jpg (545x364, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/
archive.is/3JOrs
news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/30/18/japan-to-welcome-500000-foreign-workers-to-help-plug-labor-shortage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can tell you right now that whites don't adapt well to Japanese culture, you talk like their culture is so similar to ours that we can just integrate, but it's not like that.

Attached: CB4FB8F9-7013-49A6-87C3-44346E548BD3.jpg (1000x936, 197K)

because only $0y boys have enough money to move there, because jews pay them money, while republicans don't pay shit.

Well user, you kind of made it seem like the republicans are the jews in your post.....

>Well user, you kind of made it seem like the republicans are the jews in your post.....

Well, I'm just saying, that we have been helping the republicans for several years, for free....

It kind of seems like they are taking advantage of us.

Meanwhile, despite how evil the dems are, at the very least they pay their internet people.

We get nothing except full on attacked.

I have lost 2 jobs, since I started supporting trump...

These fucks come out of the woodwork to start some shit and get me fired....

They never have to worry about being able to afford food and rent, because they get PAID for their political affiliations and efforts...

Meanwhile, we get hunted down and executed for supporting trump and other republicans, we lose our jobs, they spread rumors about us to our friends and family, etc...

I'm tired of being a fucking slave for republicans who couldn't give two shits about me.

Not unless they have over 50% Japanese genes

Japan for the Japanese

male halfbreeds are at a high risk of becoming supreme gentlemen.

>Name a single downside.
Jap gf is god-tier, Jap wife is shit-tier. Not too complicated a concept, but apparently beyond your abilities.

Wow I love Japanese culture! I'll go there and diminish it with my conflicting brutish mannerisms

The downside is that they will bring leftism and Jewish influence with them.

That gets in anyway

White women and hapas raised by beta males will bring feminism and SJWism to Japan. Also, A LOT of Jews will sneak in posing as whites. Keeping whites out of your society protects against Jewish parasitism. Once Jews mix into your genetic stock, your whole race is fucked. At the very least, there can be no white migration to non-white societies until the JQ is solved.

I've seen enough wf/am hapa kids with to know that white males flooding into Japan would create a generation of insane people.

Go for it.

No, Jews literally come with whites--like crime comes with niggers. It's a package deal. Jews go wherever whites go.

>A LOT of Jews will sneak in posing as whites
This. I know more kikes in my graduating class who got into JET than whites. Like 9 : 1

You don't just attempt combine two different sets of values and expect the result to be a better set of values.

Is the Culture of Critique translated into Japanese?

>Name a single downside.
>You can't.
Let me try.
It'd create even more fucking mutts who'll hate their parents for racemixing. It'd erode the japanese culture. It'd create a class of people within the nation that will continously make demands for the nips to change their way of life (see shitskins in europe and spics/niggers in the US).
>brings CONTRIBUTING members of society (whites are the most earnest and meritocracy-loving race on the planet)
Yeah, Japan for sure needs more fucking english teachers.

Show your flag weeb.

This. Japanese women start seeing their man as a part of the family once the kids are born, so they stop having sex with them.

Solution is to just not marry them.

Attached: 1528027361444.jpg (1588x1207, 172K)

Untrue, you just have to force yourself. Most Japanese men are beta cucks which is why they lose access.

Attached: 1506150192421.jpg (680x383, 25K)

Enjoy Japanese prison on rape charges.

Half whites are treated like kings over there so no societal pressure. Eventually more white immigration will bring in more white DNA since Japs refuse to mate with each other anyway.

>muh based trad asians
Wanting to date outside your race (especially from an uncucked race like Asian), is as far from trad as you can get

The wife wants more hafus, you just have to be assertive. I should have used the word assertive, not forced.

Attached: HalfWhiteHalfJapanese2.jpg (1080x1701, 184K)

girl on your pic 100% russian

Thanks for posting this girl. She's a mix of a slav and a nip.
Only we can produce such beauties, whilst you only spawn mutts like Eliott.

She just a slaw. without eye makeup she look common white

Attached: 1406375879_1109909227.jpg (545x600, 269K)

Pic related, it's the white males who want to migrate to Japan.

Attached: 8fc.jpg (680x714, 86K)

What does this say Dmitri? I cannot read your weird forest moon runes.

>Half whites are treated like kings over there
*gets bullied severely in Japanese*

Not too far off. The jobs in Japan for gaijin are in tech after all.

BLEACHED

This thread have been approved by Shmolo Goldstein.

there's not enough white males to go around

it all starts with the
(((temporary work visas)))

hold out a bit longer Japan, job automation will negate much of the needed workforce in just a few decades

And fucks our own countries. WHat kind of question is that? Are you stupid?

It depends how Japanesey they look. Mixes that look pretty much Japanese, but just prettier get treated well. If they have otherwise Asian features but deep set round eyes and no folds, Asians actually find that look somewhat off-putting. And mixes that come out looking pretty much like mestizos are just treated as foreigners. It's a big gamble.

because it'd be bad for Japan to be less Japanese

Japan needs more White male immigrants

Attached: 1500127431826.jpg (1600x1067, 170K)

Advanced recon party reporting for duty.

We just got full of white people. I was the last. Sorry - we don't need anymore now.

Heretics will burn

This

Strange, I just got accepted at a family owned English school in Hokkaido/Tohoku.

user I...

Attached: Clipboard02.png (880x457, 38K)

Ye not your fucking country.

>haha we're just invading japan, we love japan and the japanese people though ;)
>japan will surely still be japanese in the next 30 years
>it'd be nothing like Germany which is non German within a generation

Family-owned businesses are the fucking worst, man.

You should get the hell out asap and go to grad school here. There are diversity scholarships for white males.

I unironically want surplus Western men to spread their superior seed around the globe
Not only do you rid European/American/Aussie society of genetic dead-ends, but you contribute to the improvement of inferior nations

Attached: moroccan_1.jpg (1118x1677, 988K)

nice larp

worked really well for Spaniards
just be like the British and kill every single native

>solves plummeting birthrate problem
that problem is only a nonexistent myth to justify race genocid
it will be solved by robots and automation

Yeah, the reason is is that they are an ethnostate which is a beautiful thing. Don’t fuck it up

I don't quite have the connections for a successful MEXT application yet, but JASSO looks promising if I can leverage myself into a research student position beforehand. I'm hoping I can network after I get into Japan teaching English.

>just be like the British

Attached: image2-21.jpg (640x480, 73K)

>Name a single downside.
Language?

Japanese is seriously hard and complicated, not to mention its written form.

If you are in a non-STEM field, I might be able to help you.

Do you know about the Japan Jow Forums line group? jpoljapan.deviantart.com

just stop
Japan is not an outlet for your sexual fantasies you literal nigger

>If you are in a non-STEM field, I might be able to help you.
Chemistry
>Do you know about the Japan Jow Forums line group? jpoljapan.deviantart.com
Thanks, but I've lost a few jobs to being Jow Forums irl already. I'm going to start by networking with the academic community in my area of research.

Half Finn half Japanese

Attached: leina.jpg (560x515, 50K)

100% Tatar, which is 50% mongol and 50% slav anyway so... eh.

>with white values of honesty,individualism, leadership
>honesty
>individualism
I think they're better off with Jews flooding their country instead of a bunch of pencil necked cucks with anal abuse euphoria.

Attached: French tradition.png (645x729, 63K)

>Brown skin
>Jap Fin mix
???

Attached: Crack head nigger.jpg (700x876, 64K)

Chernobyl tier radioactive fallout

Why don't you meet a Japanese girl in your country?
It is much easier.

Attached: Students-from-Shonan-Shirayuri-Gakuen.jpg (800x533, 543K)

if hes american, so many japanese in hawaii too!! Nisei or more
no needs to be foreigner

> Poland
> "I cannot read your weird forest moon runes.'
Ahaha, okay, continue

Actually, you’re 100% on the money. One of the main Japanese language teaching sites is run by a Jew. No idea about the rest of them, but probably the same thing.

>Flat pancake faces
>Alien esk eyes
>Not tits and or ass
>Little boy body
Why do people even like mongoloid women?

Attached: Dead nigger 2.jpg (600x449, 41K)

Why do you think you deserve to immigrate to another country?

Migrants usually have no sense of honor, so they don't care

Something that is destined to die is best left to die.

>not being able to control your impulses

Hello peekaboo

This. Just move to Hawaii and join one of the Japanese New Religion churches there--lots of Japanese-American girls around. They're 16.7% of the population. Sure, there are a lot of low IQ Flips and pineapple niggers around, but Hawaii is basically a Hapafuturism with a very large white minority population.

No, because their culture shouldn't be diluted for your personal gain/conquest.

Only four of those are okay.

Are you in Tokyo, senpai?

I think you're overestimating Polish IQ

What would have Hitler said , user?

Attached: 1w33or.jpg (608x477, 34K)

Honorary Aryan-desu.

I'm in Kyoto. Where are you from?

If Hitler had seen even a single anime, he would have married a jap

American in Tokyo. A shame you aren't in Tokyo - we have great Jow Forums nomikais over here.

all jomon women must be bred with Le 100% Face

Attached: le 100% face.png (327x395, 85K)

> Name a single downside.
Letting leftist in.
Letting jews in.

Only way I would approve of Japan letting white in would be after we purge our own society from jews and jew's puppet. At wish point there is no more reason to seek refuge in Japan.

I wish I could join you. What do you guys talk about? Japanese girls?

Everything, man. You can message the deviantart if you want in the line group chat.

Okay. Interesting.

Dindu you know? FINNS WUZ GENERALZ N SHIEEEET!

Attached: quintessentially_finnish.jpg (683x1024, 343K)

That must be nice. Down here in Kyushu they seem to have imported only the most infuriating products of American universities.

I'm JET. Been doing it for 5 years. The whole problem with getting whites into this country is that too many of them will realize how much this country can suck and leave because only God knows why I've tolerated it for this long.

>Is there ANY reason NOT to support white male migration to Japan?
Not being a fucking hypocrite and respecting Japanese heritage as we do our own? Stop being a cringelord.

>Meets the perfect gf
>Passes it up
I'm mad.

They say it is better to meet Japanese girls in country side because there is no competition. You should tell your story.

Japan is already cucked :

Japanese youth think diversity will make their country a better place to live : pewglobal.org/2017/10/17/japanese-more-satisfied-with-economy-but-doubts-about-future-persist/

>One sign that Japanese views may change: 44% of Japanese ages 18 to 29 say diversity makes for a better country, compared with 17% of those ages 50 and older.

Japan will open their border widely in 2018 :
Japan let 200 000 indians workers in their country archive.is/3JOrs

Japan let 500 000 low level worker in 2018 : news.abs-cbn.com/business/05/30/18/japan-to-welcome-500000-foreign-workers-to-help-plug-labor-shortage

Japan will open up more to foreihn influence.

Japan is already cucked.

Show your flag you fucking blackpilling shill.

One question, does showing my flag will change anything i posted, It is perfectly true, Japanese are cucked. I mean the nigger coming from africa as an exchage syudent, no charge will be pressed, and no deportation. the referee who have been assaulted simply said to the niglet : "i want you to keep playing basketball'

Half of youth are worshipping america and their nigger bullshit.
The medias are basically CNN parrot.

Prove me wrong.

Blackpill to hard to swallow eh ?

no mixing with our 5 year old allies

you really gotta be a special kind of turbovirgin to go for gook pusy over whitegirls