New Christian Reformation

Christianity has become a liability for the continued greatness of the white race. For centuries Christianity was a dynamic, motivating force that gave meaning and direction to Europeans and forged them into one White race by standardizing moral and behavioral norms across the continent as well as providing a common foundation myth and end goal. With the death of God, these benefits have ceased and we are drifting rudderless in an ever-darkening sea. The Sermon on the Mount is the only part of Christianity that has been retained, and it is the genesis of shitlib beliefs. The kindergarten level ethics have been retained, while the prohibitions of degeneracy have not. Why enforce the mean parts if God isn't real? Lesbian bishops everywhere agree.

We have sex because it feels good, but it's function is to create babies. We eat food because it tastes good, but it's function is to fuel our bodies. We refrain from degeneracy because we don't want to go to Hell, but the function is to create a functional, healthy family and social order. The reason we have in our minds for doing things is almost never to receive the actual, biological benefits of the behavior. People almost never think of eating as getting energy, they think of it as pleasure and avoidance of hunger. Christianity is a very roundabout way of making sure faggots keep that shit to themselves, children obey their parents, and people forgive each other. The theology is all horseshit, but it is the reason in the minds of people for living according to Christian standards.

This is fine. All of life is like this. The difficulty is that nobody believes in the theology anymore, so they see no reason to keep denying themselves sex changes and heroin binges.

Attached: images (2).jpg (172x293, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o81A31hlgEA
pomog.org/canon-of-repentance-to-our-lord-jesus-christ-en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christianity can be reformed and return to its role of regulating behavior and providing meaning and unity to Whites. Jesus died 2000 years ago and will not come back. He was just a man, but he had a very successful moral system (presupposing a strong state exists to do all the ugly, necessary things that turning the other cheek won't fix). Moreover, Christianity didn't stop developing when the Jews tricked the goyim into killing Jesus. Christianity is a moral code and a foundation myth that made factual claims about reality. Modern science blows most of these claims out of the water - and this is fine. Christianity can ADMIT IT WAS WRONG about the theology, totally accept all of science as being closer to the truth, and focus on the behavioral and moral teachings. Science backs up almost every single Christian moral teaching and a reformed Christianity should have preachers opening with a Biblical teaching and ending with the underlying science behind the teaching.

Christianity has been too successful and too correct to throw away because God isn't real. 2000 years of steadily increasing quality of life under Christian rules gives it the credibility to be taken seriously. White people will go extinct if we don't have a sense of purpose, of good and evil, and of unity with each other.

We could meme this into reality.

Attached: 239.jpg (625x457, 53K)

>Jesus died 2000 years ago
Jesus wasn't even a real person, you numbskull

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 35K)

>Jesus wasn't even a real person, you numbskull

Doesn't matter even a tiny bit. Only the behavioral influence is relevant.

There were people who knew God existed because of argument from cause but didn’t know what He would want us to do. Modern people seem to be an inversion of this. Reading the internet is like staring into an inverted Greece.

>Doesn't matter even a tiny bit. Only the behavioral influence is relevant.
So your solution to European displacement is wider adoption of a semitic religious values and customs?

Yeah, nice try, Schlomo!

Note that I opened with a thot being burned at the stake. Christian morality (as understood and practiced by Europeans) and Jewish morality are not even close.

There is no coincidence that only White Europeans adopted Christianity in substantial numbers.

But why?

Attached: 422D1B5D-DEA0-4733-8EEC-3258A3602AD8.jpg (1024x639, 96K)

>There is no coincidence that only White Europeans adopted Christianity in substantial numbers.
Yes, that's just what I was thinking when I was travelling through overwhelmingly Buddhist Africa and majority-Scientologist South America the other day.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is REALLY important when you have to live in close proximity to people indoors all winter. Europeans had heavy evolutionary pressure to not be cunts, and that is basically what Christianity teaches. Great synergy.

it was proven scientifically he existed
the fact that he was god is debatable

Not semitic, early American. If we all started acting like it was 1850 again, things would sort themselves out rather quickly.

>Christianity has become a liability for the continued greatness of the white race
It was always jew trash, what the hell are you talking about?
>Christianity was a dynamic, motivating force that gave meaning and direction to Europeans and forged them into one White race
No, it wasn't. Europe was great in spite of Christianity not because of it. Any men of leadership ignored what christ said and did and just did what they would have anyway. If they didn't, if they had followed Christ's example nothing would have ever got done. Now people actual read what christ did and said, that's why everything's going to shit, because the example he laid out, the ideal life he lived, is shit.

>it was proven scientifically he existed
Citation needed

>If your proof isn't the Turin Shroud or some such nonsense, I'm going to be very disappointed

>providing meaning and unity to Whites
shut. Will ask again like in every one of these fucking christcuck threads:what good is unity when it also unites you with the niggers and spics?
>presupposing a strong state exists to do all the ugly, necessary things that turning the other cheek won't fix)
So, Christian morals are good except when you actually need anything done?
>Christianity is a moral code
Yes, and a terrible one. Hate yourself and your people, be poor, ignore concerns of life because life doesn't matter, these are good moral teachings to you? Because this is what christ taught.

Reminder: Everything op says is EXACTLY what a Jew would say.

This is just leftists bullshit you want the essence of the thing and not the logos of it. Fuck off with your heretical bullshit. God is the only true path forward.

Attached: 1529464683793.png (470x960, 1.31M)

>Reminder: Everything op says is EXACTLY what a Jew would say.

The greatest trick the Jew ever pulled was convincing the goyim that good ideas are Semitic conspiracies.

>Yes, and a terrible one. Hate yourself and your people, be poor, ignore concerns of life because life doesn't matter, these are good moral teachings to you? Because this is what christ taught.

This isn't what mainstream Christians thought Christianity was for the vast majority of Christendom. Remember, all the great white conquerors and colonists were Christians.

>The theology is all horseshit, but it is the reason in the minds of people for living according to Christian standards.
What is it with you putrid summerfags that you just can't seem to comprehend that the social utility of Christianity manifests because Christianity is the divine truth and not the other way around? You people are retards and are attempted to create a secular model of Christianity which is nothing more than secularism with a mask. Secularism is inherently corrosive because it misunderstands the objective reality of existence. It can only ever lead to degeneracy.

Attached: Tradition.jpg (333x499, 19K)

I suspect Julius Caesar might have had something to say about that

>Christianity is the divine truth

Perform a miracle.

Attached: download (1).jpg (245x206, 3K)

What is logos in colloquial speak?

Summerfags and atheistfags need to be put to the cross

If science disproves most of Christianity's claims about reality, then why even call it Christianity anymore? Might as well develop a new moral code based on logic and reasoning than just sticking to a religion.

>why even call it Christianity anymore

Branding. All the churches are already built. Kind of a grandfather's axe situation with swapping out theology for science but retaining the moral teachings. Think of it as a philosophy, not a religion. Christian philosophy is a thing.

Developing a moral code based on logic and reason is exactly the same as looking at what has worked historically (the Christian code) and figuring out WHY. Exactly what I'm proposing. And this is far more palatable to plebs. Preference for the familiar.

>Being this young
Reported

When an actual Christian movement that isn't a cuckfest pops up, I'll take interest. Until then its not worth the effort.

You don't change the word of God because the will of people to obey him is weak.
youtu.be/o81A31hlgEA

Attached: ICXC_NIKA.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

There is no physical proof that Pontius Pilate existed...
Does that mean he didnt?
Because this is how your kind attack the credibility of Jesus, lack of physical evidence. Something thats lacking for many historical figures

Meaning the true substance and meaning of something. You want the appearance of something but not the actual use of it.

You're arguing with retards, user. These people don't have the intellectual capacity to understand why they are so gravely mistaken. They see the destruction of civilization and, in their own ignorance, offer a prescription founded on the same suppositions of the ailment. Men are foolhardy and cannot help being the architects of their own demise.

Attached: a286848e63431736ae0b011b44316e11.jpg (589x900, 107K)

Reminder that the biggest redpill of all is the fact that Jesus was actually a psychedelic mushroom and the apostles were a mushroom cult

Attached: 9D9C6A05-8A9B-4DCA-8C3D-43571604AA06.jpg (480x360, 67K)

>Because this is how your kind attack the credibility of Jesus, lack of physical evidence.
Nope, I attack the credibility of Jesus because the only surviving 1st century evidence, the Pauline epistles, claim that Jesus only ever appeared in dreams

>Something thats lacking for many historical figures
Nonsense. You don't know anything about the historical evidence for "many historical figures", you're just copying soundbites from $RANDOM_CHRISTIAN_WEBSITE.

The reason most whites are such cucks is because of Christianity you stupid fuck.

The problem with Christianity is that it has lost its fangs. Entire continents were conquered under the Christian flag.

Then the reformists came along, then then more sects of protestants started showing up, then they lost their fire and brimstone spirit, and now Christians accept faggots into their churches.

Christianity is a meme because it has been defanged. Watered down and made weak. That's why the government and most people FEAR cults because they will staunchly defend, even to their deaths their institution and their land.

Attached: 1515921909969.jpg (588x801, 50K)

too long didnt read

this is Jow Forums not /lit/ or some other readfag shit nigger

It's okay nigger. We know your attention spans are short.

>inb4 chistcuck

woahhh, hit a nerve there pal

>Christianity has become a liability for the continued greatness of the white race.
Show me one white country that isn't laicist or secular.
The only one that comes to mind is Poland, and they got no problems.

>>woahhh, hit a nerve there pal
>meme flag
>implying anyone is paying attention to what you post

Pray for them. pomog.org/canon-of-repentance-to-our-lord-jesus-christ-en/

Attached: +++_st_elias.png (800x1084, 982K)

Is this why you're ancap? you hate reading?

If God loves all his children, why did he make the white race so much better than the rest?

How exactly does white nationalist Christians justify their faith, when their God disapproves of racial identity?
>pic sort of related

Attached: Britain should apologise.jpg (960x960, 96K)

i don't need to hear in my head some fag. i can make up my own opinions fag

How could you have even a passing familiarity with the Bible and think God doesn't see race?

How about you explain it to me then?

>christian
You're all gonna burn in hell for putting literal babies in concentration camps. Good luck with that.

Remember that time God told the Jews to genocide several specific races of people?

No, but we're not jews though. Seems like genocide is something inherent to Judaism.

A large part of Genesis goes into detail about the origin of races, the names in the genealogies are often actually City states claimed to be founded by the people listed, which could help identify their alliances and culture. Noah's sons are a quick breakdown of the classes of racial groups that the Jews recognized, and their perceived role in relation with the Jews, who were at the top because God's chosen people or whatever. Note that the Jews fought on both sides of the civil war, and until the past 150 years saw no issue with slavery as a whole largely because of this.

I love watching pastor Steven Anderson but it's a ashame he's a race cuck

Interesting, thanks for the explanation. So are you arguing from the perspective of Christianity being Jewish of origin? This seems to be pretty common on Jow Forums

what you like that fag do you watch him cause you find him hoooooooooot or what fag

didn't those losers on leftypol plan this out? they were talking about trying to decouple christianity and poltards

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAH ME AND MY JAPANESE KANOJO ARE LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS HOLY SHIT YOU ARE SO FUCKIING DUUUUUUMB
IM LIKE ahahahahahahhahhaha and shes like
はははははははは

I found at least 7 stupids in your post.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore. I just wanted answers Jow Forums ...ffs.

You could...read the book.

That's a long book, user.

But ok, i'll do it.

Attached: winged helm feel.png (3500x3200, 543K)

>God disapproves of racial identity
Prove that right now

There is no evidence that Noahs sons were different races, nor is such a thing talked about in the bible. Noah was a pure Adamic, as were his sons. However, its entirely possible that Ham and Japheth bred out, which is where the theory might come from.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Head of the church, in whom, by the appointment of the Father, all power for the calling, institution, order or government of the church, is invested in a supreme and sovereign manner;

neither can the Pope of Rome in any sense be head thereof, but is that antichrist, that man of sin, and son of perdition,

that exalteth himself in the church against Christ, and all that is called God; whom the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.

Attached: a Reformed 2.jpg (752x185, 33K)

Right, but according to the Flood legend, Noah and his family were the only remaining humans on the planet.

holy shit dude me and tomoko (my japnese kanojo) are having a fucking blast reading this thread

>Noahs sons were different races

Its the curse of ham it turned them in to niggers

God was never welcome in this world that belongs to Satan, people that want to live in a Godless world are soon going to get what they want and it is truly horrific. We are living in the end times folks, get redeemed fast.

Why do proddies tell me my belief in Jesus saves me but then tell me I’m going to hell for being a Catholic?

Roman Catholic Doctrine attempts to rob GOD of HIS glory.

Roman Catholic teaching is satanic.

Because you don't really believe in jesus . you belief in the roman pagan larp Jesus . The one who uses force rather then peace

Catholic False Doctrine 1
The Roman Catholic Church claim that Peter was the 'rock' which the church was to be built on and the pope is his successor.

"The Lord made Simon alone, whom he named Peter, the 'rock' of his Church. He gave him the keys of his Church and instituted him shepherd of the whole flock. The office of binding and loosing which was given to Peter was also assigned to the college of apostles united to its head. This pastoral office of Peter and the other apostles belongs to the Church's very foundation and is continued by the bishops under the primacy of the Pope." (Catholic Catechism)

This is a complete abuse of scripture, just like the rest of the church's teachings. For an indepth look into this and the TRUTH, please see our page ... WAS PETER THE FIRST POPE?

Was Peter the First "Pope"?
Roman Catholicism teaches that the apostle Peter was the first "pope" and that there has been an unbroken line of Pope Peterpopes since Peter. From this belief they proclaim that the Roman Catholic Church is the only true church because Peter (and the Catholic Church) were given the "keys", so to speak, to the kingdom of God and no other church has been given those keys. The Catholic Church base this teaching on those well known words that Christ Jesus spoke to Peter in Matthew:

Matthew 16:18 ...'And I say unto thee Peter, thou art Peter [petros], and upon this Rock [petra] will I build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.'

So who was the "rock" [petra] that Christ was talking about? Was it Peter like the Catholics believe? Or was Christ speaking of Himself? Well, we are going to use the best way of getting to the TRUTH of this verse, by using the Bible to interpret itself.

How did the Disciples Interpret This?
Would you agree that the best way to interpret these words from Jesus is to find out how the other apostles who heard these very words understood them? After all, if Jesus really did mean that Peter was to be the "head" of the church, then we should find some support for this in the rest of the New Testament writings.

Let us start with the very apostle who these words were directed at; Peter. Who did Peter believe was the "rock" upon which the church was to be built? Speaking of Jesus Christ before the people, Peter said:

Acts 4:11-12 ...'This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.'

sore is whatt kirisuchan beleive???? kimochi warui

my japanese girlfriend wanted to post that.
i agree with her

Ok, is there any reference at all here from Peter that the church was to be built upon himself? No, he clearly points to Christ Jesus as the "stone" or "rock" that the church is to be built on, with Jesus being the HEAD of it. And notice what else Peter says. He clearly states that NO OTHER NAME HAS BEEN GIVEN AMONGST MEN whereby we can be saved. Only Jesus Christ. And yet the Catholic leaders teach that it is only through the Roman Church that salvation can be secured, due to Jesus giving Peter the "headship" of the church. But Peter himself disagrees with them!

1 Peter 5:1-4 ...'The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.'

I love this verse from Peter. We can clearly see that Peter thought himself to be just an "elder" amongst the other elders of the church. Nothing more! And he confirms Christ to be the "chief Shepherd" and only Leader of the Christian church. Also, look at what else he says. No one is to act as a "lord" over God's heritage, ie, no one is to exercise any kind of dominion over the church.

A rebuke to Roman Catholicism from the very man they believe to be their leader and first pope!

Anything but the orthodox Catholic faith is a false religion. Protestants caused weakness in western public morality starting with legalizing divorce and confiscating church lands that supported the peasants and giving them to political supporters that they then used to jew said peasants.

I believe that the flood was localized, as 'the world' to be understood in that time was meant to encompass the width and length of living men, not an actual planet. Even then, Noah having different races for sons is a baseless theory. There isnt any evidence for it.
You mean the curse of canaan? What evidence is there that the curse of canaan meant they were black.
I believe the bible doesnt outright talk of the colored races until later - far after the time period of Genesis. That book is called, "the book of the generations of Adam." It can be assumed that the pure bloodline of Adam, through Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob/Israel and down onto the patriarchs and subsequent tribes, was indeed maintained. Consequently, the relatives of the aforementioned fathers (midian, canaan, moab, ammon, etc) all were disqualified of racial purity. Being non-hebrew/adamic means that you have fallen angel or colored dna.

Protestants invited the Jews back to Western Europe.

You practice idolatry

my japanese grilfriend wants you to elaborate

>1 Peter 5:1-4 ...'The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder,

You must have a corrupt bible, elder? , peter is clearly the pope

> sarcasm off

>Catholic False Doctrine 1
>The Roman Catholic Church claim that Peter was the 'rock' which the church was to be built on and the pope is his successor.
>"The Lord made Simon alone, whom he named Peter, the 'rock' of his Church. He gave him the keys of his Church and instituted him shepherd of the whole flock. The office of binding and loosing which was given to Peter was also assigned to the college of apostles united to its head. This pastoral office of Peter and the other apostles belongs to the Church's very foundation and is continued by the bishops under the primacy of the Pope." (Catholic Catechism)
>This is a complete abuse of scripture, just like the rest of the church's teachings. For an indepth look into this and the TRUTH, please see our page ... WAS PETER THE FIRST POPE?

Roman Catholic teaching is from SATAN!

For example in England the Jews were expelled by the Catholic norman kings in the 13th century and Britain was entirely free of jewry. Oliver Cromwell invited them back because he loved Jews and hated Christians.

Ok, is there any reference at all here from Peter that the church was to be built upon himself? No, he clearly points to Christ Jesus as the "stone" or "rock" that the church is to be built on, with Jesus being the HEAD of it. And notice what else Peter says. He clearly states that NO OTHER NAME HAS BEEN GIVEN AMONGST MEN whereby we can be saved. Only Jesus Christ. And yet the Catholic leaders teach that it is only through the Roman Church that salvation can be secured, due to Jesus giving Peter the "headship" of the church. But Peter himself disagrees with them!

1 Peter 5:1-4 ...'The elders which are among you I exhort, who am also an elder, and a witness of the sufferings of Christ, and also a partaker of the glory that shall be revealed: Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but being ensamples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.'

I love this verse from Peter. We can clearly see that Peter thought himself to be just an "elder" amongst the other elders of the church. Nothing more! And he confirms Christ to be the "chief Shepherd" and only Leader of the Christian church. Also, look at what else he says. No one is to act as a "lord" over God's heritage, ie, no one is to exercise any kind of dominion over the church.

A rebuke to Roman Catholicism from the very man they believe to be their leader and first pope!

Roman Catholicism IS SATANISM!

Attached: a team satan2.png (523x327, 78K)

What a radical speech, OP.
In my opinion, every kind of religion was created to regulate social relations the way that people can survive and have a meaning in life, basically. That is while I, personally, cannot be sure if God exists or not.

Catholic False Doctrine 2
The Roman Catholic Church SELLS THE GOSPEL through Indulgences.

"The Church also commends almsgiving, indulgences and works of penance undertaken on behalf of the dead ... An indulgence is partial or plenary according as it removes either part or all of the temporal punishment due to sin. Indulgences may be applied to the living or the dead." (Catholic Catechism)

The Roman Catholic Church teaches that after death, everyone who has sinned will go to "purgatory", where they will face punishment for their sins. After this they are then allowed into the heavenly kingdom, once they have "PAID" for their sins. But with an indulgence, you can pay the church some money and you will receive an indulgence which will either reduce your time in "purgatory" or erase it all together. By the way, the Vatican was built on indulgences, and Martin Luther exposed the error of indulgences back in the 1500's with his 95 Thesis.

Now anyone who knows the Bible will see that there is grave error in this teaching, because not only is the grace of God a FREE GIFT to anyone, but Christ Jesus PAID the FULL PRICE for our sins.

And what did Simon Magus, the Pagan sorcerer try to do? He tried to BUY the gift of God WITH MONEY, and the apostle Peter sharply rebuked him in very strong words, telling him that his money will die with him!

Ephesians 2:8 ...'For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.'

Have you ever heard of a free gift that you had to pay for? So why does the Catholic Church do this? So they can line their pockets with filthy money. And did you know that the Vatican was built from the selling of indulgences? Yes, it was not only built upon a Pagan burial site. It was built from SELLING the gospel!

>You mean the curse of canaan? What evidence is there that the curse of canaan meant they were black.

Its a coincidence then that the nigger is a slave

>25And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Shem's Blessing and Noah's Death

>26And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

>27God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

and the original curse they where bad at farming , this is exactly the nigger

Genesis 4
> 12When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

Should religious belief be classified as a mental illness?

Im sorry, but its lacking. It could be the modern, "jew" edomites, too. Besides that, Cain and Canaanites are NOT the same people. Cains descendants were killed in the flood. Canaan was the son of Ham, big difference.

Jesus

>Love your neighbor and your enemy. Treat them like you want to be treated

White Christians

>Fucking I hate niggers. I fucking hate kikes even I am worshipping one. I fuckin hate paganz even though muh ancestor wuz a pagan. I is a fuckin true Christian. Fuck them muslims. Ha muslim damn president Obama can't fuck with me with his nigger ass. Also schools should allow public prayer even though the bible says that we should pray in private with close doors. Damn niggers...

Attached: 1529115527344.png (444x638, 245K)

my japanese girlfriend says abrahamics amke her kimochi warui but she's fine with non-meme pagans

Attached: AC1E523E-F164-4536-BB7E-FDE6E62DB821.jpg (1536x1507, 1.78M)

>all those implications
whew

Attached: 0336580A-513F-4404-A6CD-60E62AFC0273.jpg (657x539, 50K)

" I didn't come for peace, I came with a sword."
- Jesus Christ
"Let him who has two tunics sell one, and buy a sword." --Jesus Christ

This is an embarrassingly dumb post. user, have you ever eaten bread?

This is why most modern christian practices should be shunned

If we don't fight degeneracy then the white race will soon cease to exist. Though there will always be deviants, Christianity is a good way to keep the masses in check and make sure that the white race does not fall for Jewish tricks. Of course, as we speak, Christianity is being regarded a joke and more and more people are being turned into religion-hating sheep by the Jews. It only makes sense. In order for the masses to obey the degeneracy that the Jews produce, then they must stop believing in Christ. By doubting that a God exists, and therefore regarding all religion as stupid, these people think they are being smart. They think that they are making progress as a society. In reality, they're regressing, and playing right into Jewish deceit.