God created your suffering and your death. He doesn’t care about you. Stop thinking he will help you

God created your suffering and your death. He doesn’t care about you. Stop thinking he will help you.

Attached: 3ED2A906-0D14-4B91-AE2B-56E28D0E5F0A.jpg (690x920, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck the demiurge.

Attached: 1528725420430.png (1400x2700, 786K)

God came to earth to spread wisdom that makes you stray from sin, and into a path of a blessed life and afterlife.

He does care about you.
Never forget that he wants to help you.

Attached: Mel.png (1440x900, 1.23M)

>Has power to do anything
>Lol enjoy suffering all the days of your short, mortal life, then you go to hell forever unless you bow down and worship me hahahaha
Fuck jesus.

>find sanctity, real freedom roams in the breakage of slavery to vices
>do whatever you want, without being addicted to some degeneracy

Praise God.

Man created the devil. And for that the Devil hates mankind. Isn't that right Lilith? You naughty girl.

Attached: 1528852493040.jpg (500x582, 39K)

he definitely does not care about incels. There's a special place in hell for people who are so vile they can't get sex.

This realm of existence is a microcosm of the larger world it came from. Any suffering you experience here is like a child scrapping their knee compared to the larger world. This is a play ground, a kindergarden comparatively. Things do not get better, you use your time here to learn and maybe produce something useful

If kindergarten had children tearing each other apart and eating one another maybe. God's a sick fuck.

Suffering in order to earn the thing that we don't deserve, but was won for us by the death of Gods only son, Jesus Christ

Death because we ate from the tree of knowledge

Satan cucks are retarted

Anything you may experience here is insignificant in the danger and suffering potential of the larger world. The being(s) which created this world are compared to what we may view as scientists. This world is like a single petri dish on their counter tap among many, with our sun being like the light from a microscope. God(s) is simply conducting an experiment

Lost my dick in a work accident. Does that mean im going to hell?

Suffering is a lesson we as humans need to understand in order to enter heaven - and honestly nearly all of our suffering is self-inflicted.

Don't follow Gods laws = suffer

Jesus was a simple rabbi, a prophet sure if you'd like, but not God. He is the object of a cult of personality due to his talk of rebellion serving as a saving grace for the slaves in the Roman Empire. The cult worshiping Jesus the man as a God is comparable to Kim jung un worship or any other modern political figure.

coward

>hurr nuffin matter I above it all
Oh shut the fuck up. This is just post-purchase rationalization. You delude yourselves into believing this bullshit because reality is too hard. In your minds it absolves you of any responsibility to kill god and destroy his hell.

no

Gnostic trips!

Well done.

(((Satan))) will never stop trying to call himself God

You retard, pain is inevitable but suffering is optional
Read a book or two

Adam And Eve willingly gave us over unto death. God sacrificed his son to buy recompense. Do try again, troll.

Why do you think suffering has no purpose? lol you can't kill God; hes everything, hes you. Existence itself.

>Being smart is a bad thing
Religion is so morally bankrupt, most christians geniunely believe they'd go raping and murdering people if they found out God doesn't exist and neither does Satan. Why not be good for goodness' sake? Why cause suffering towards others and yourself? Degeneracy causes suffering too, so this by no means is a call to hedonism.

Attached: 20180619_114703.jpg (1080x1440, 698K)

God OP really taking notes from the Jews with this post.

So the faggot has gone and pretended to be an atheist/satanist or Satan himself, to tell the 10 people who fear God like a mother fucker, that God will not save you, in order to get them riled up against the evil atheist satanist scum, just so he can distract you long enough for him to plan his next slide thread.

>U can't cure disease it's a par t of u
Well then just consider it self-improvement.

That's awesome painting!

How does Satan's cock taste?

>posts degeneracy
I'd love to take you seriously but clearly you're an idiot or troll.
How do you determine what is good and what is not?

fuck off lilith
judgment soon

Attached: dieric_bouts_dornai.jpg (950x713, 687K)

Everything that goes against survival is bad.

Attached: Griffith.(BERSERK).full.2176939.jpg (800x800, 433K)

At least this part is correct. Nothing you're married to, be it religion, money, ideology, or relationships, are worth anything if they compromise survival. If some Jew yells and says you're racist for being white, have four white kids. If some orc says you having firearms makes them feel unsafe and you're a racist for having them, buy ten more. If some libshit says you're evil for maintaining a border, build a massive wall.

No words or concepts trump self-preservation.

Attached: (((democracy))).jpg (564x407, 85K)

I miss old Adam. It didn't used to be made of stinky flesh much less male or female. . Only golden energies and a few priceless metals here and there.

Maybe it's not too late to put it back together, duct tape it and relive the glory days? Sure I'll day because I'm part of it and the other parts aren't but hell it would be worth it even for a brief moment

But that's based entirely on what you deem necessary for survival. In certain places, theft and murder are absolutely necessary to survive. So can I steal from and murder you?

What does that mean? Who is Lilith? Please explain, my freng.

No doubt.

Ouch !

This thread is edgy

Stop believing in god

Attached: T-be-Wr.jpg (315x213, 11K)

Well, yes, if the devil is your god.

I suggest not having the devil as your god.

>Death because we ate from the tree of knowledge
I wasn't there you faggot

We? Who's this we asshole I didn't eat from anything yet I'm being punished for something someone else did.

He also created you, Satan. He's your daddy.

>God created your suffering and your death. He doesn’t care about you. Stop thinking he will help you.

human religion is a cargo cult.

You can try, but I'll have to fight back in self defense. And thievery is retarded. No resources are gained from stealing, it's better to plant some seeds and grow more food.

We all die eventually so self preservation is a futile pursuit. Preservation of the flesh (essentially impossible since we all die) is inconsequential compared to preservation of the soul (possible thanks to god granting us eternity in heaven).

>t. failure of an atheist that killed off the Gods beating up the Chaos Gods
real good example there nigger

>dialectical view
God cannot do evil, he is omnibenevolent. God also shows infinite mercy, in that our lives are the results of our actions, thoughts, decisions in many lives.

If God were to simply intervene in our development we would become merely automatons. You are punished by your evil, not by God. If you wish to stray from participating in perfect goodness you may, but the consequence of this is straying further from God into illusion and ignorance. Hence why we are in this material world.

Attached: aldebaran.jpg (500x660, 78K)

riveting tale old chap... where do I send my tithe so that I know it gets to god, and not a lying preacher?

All gods were chaos beings willed into reality by memes you mongoloid that's how the gods were formed.

im pagan. i dont believe in your magic.

To people who actually need it.

Yeah but at least they were keeping the Genocidal Maniac in a wheelchair, the living Decay Factor and the Scheming Warp-Schlomo in check AND the Warp somewhat organized in orderly realms

The god of this world, yes

>To people who actually need it.

precisely. so why would I give anything to a preacher, when I already own a bible?

Are you a Jew, living in Israel, and not of the tribe of Levi?

Then don't worry about tithing.

You are constantly eating the fruit of knowledge every single day even if you don't realize it. You are doing exactly what Adam did simply because you are learning knew things.

I made no mention of a tithe. You simply need to have faith to preserve your soul. Abandon your earthly desires and do good works not for goodness sake but for and by god (though doing good works has no bearing on whether you are saved or not).

So if I were to overpower you and take all your stuff then I'm morally in the right? And how does me getting to eat your food, use your money, and sleep in your bed not equate to gaining resources?

Yeah the Eldar Gods and Orc gods are pretty powerful. The God Emperor of Mankind was the strongest deity Humanity ever had. All the other gods got cucked hard and withered.

Free will and original sin you fucking retard

oh, how do they say preacher in israel?

it's Rabbi, isn't it?

>Abandon your earthly desires and do good works not for goodness sake but for and by god

And how will I eat?

lol then you are the disease in your eyes

Might does make right. Do you think the army exists for no reason?

Attached: guts_griffith_by_marinapriv-d6rss1h.jpg (949x841, 119K)

>imagine being a retarded fat muslim in france making a thread about religion
wew

Too bad that message gets easily converted into "Stop having white babies because the environment but take care of brown babies flooding into your country and let them destroy everything you know."

If everyone mindlessly accepted being oppressed, there'd be no Christianity.

And by the way, no resources were produced. You simply took the ones someone else made. It's temporary if you don't work later on.

Attached: qituw7h65xe01.jpg (700x700, 80K)

God isn't real. You just desperately need there to be something truly meaningful, powerful, and worthwhile. There isn't. You're a chunk of decaying biomatter. The only thing responsible for your suffering and your death is the element creation cycle in stars.

>And how will I eat?
I definitely worded that poorly. You don't have the willpower to starve yourself to death. Obviously you will be compelled to eat and self-preserve but this must not control you. To let earthly desire control you is to let sin control you. You are indeed a sinner and you will sin but accept that fact and accept Jesus and you will be absolved of that sin in death.

>That 16 year old boomer who doesn't find meaning in space exploration and conquest

Attached: 1529374616824.png (579x450, 380K)

kek

>That off brand spic with bad memes
Why would fucking and rotting on an exoplanet be any more worthwhile than fucking and rotting here? Your life is the most precious thing in the universe and it isn't worth anything at all.

No, you are living with the limited options left to you by those who came before you. Choose well for you children and the future of humanity.

Attached: DBZ3.jpg (1024x640, 100K)

>still hung up on god
This is how I know you're brain dead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith