KARA BOĞA THREAD

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

_Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: KARA BOGA.jpg (980x945, 85K)

What does kara boga even mean?

God created them to protect the KARA BOGA in Africa from the wh*toid scum . Turks are the attack force of the BLACK race. This is why TÜRKS conquered Europe around the same time the BLACK KANGZ were attacked in Afrika. They destroyed the wh7te capital of CONSTANTINOPLE and replaced it with ISTANBULL, to honour our BLACK BULL (KARA BOGA) nature.

When the African KANGZDOMS were destroyed TÜRKIYE was the last KARA BOGA country on earth. The wh#te subhumans attempted to take it down in order to permanently end the KANGZ and nearly suceeded. Luckily the biggest KARA BOGA of them all, Mustafa JAMAL, fought of the wh1te beasts and created a BLACK utopia in TÜRKIYE. However the nefarious schemes of the wh'tes continued, attempting to bring the KARA BOGA TÜRKS into the E.U. where they would be overwhelmed by gayreek WH9TE immigrants.

Luckily from the furthest we can get from Europe in Turkey, the north east GEORGIAN BLACK territory, a new KARA BOGA rose for the first time since Mustafa JAMAL. RECEP TAYIPP ERDOGAN (REIS) destroyed all wh8te LAICITE devils and restored himself as the KANGZ of TÜRKIYE. Now the BLACK KARA BOGA TÜRKS must struggle against the wh6tes to end that accursed race once and for all.

In TURKISH means BLACK BULL

Kill yourself already you gross brown brown t*rkroach queer

Attached: 1515911354953.jpg (1998x309, 78K)

get away, c*Cktalan with 8 seconds independence

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

kek
ok

haha wh*Teoid cuck scum

Attached: 1529430127200.jpg (734x946, 654K)

Kara Böga

Lit
>GAY BLOKES
GAY BLOKES
>GAY BLOKES

Attached: 50dc3aeb0f6c39fffaee96eee7b3e5a821f36c6ca1c901fc5a7102998e876f9f.jpg (258x245, 45K)

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: kkk subhumans.png (1396x716, 286K)

>A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens.

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 10K)

>kara boga
fucks god
>kara boga
fucks god
>kara boga
fucks god

Attached: ddddddddddd.jpg (399x385, 37K)

The NIGGER is the epitome of human poverty and mediocrity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is a skeleton. His malnourished body makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is almost a corpse, as a result of his low levels of I.Q. This gives him the appearance of a stick and a zombie. He is then covered by his dirty skin. This dark skin reminds us of his dirtiness and poor health, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the mediocre mentality of niggers, made to withstand such a poor condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep dirtyness that emerge from not showering in a month.

The NIGGER man's demeanor is like a monkey´s. He is low I.Q, primitive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes disdain into the more civilized, moral races of man (White Master race)

The summit of expression of his stupidity on his body is his head. The NIGGER brain is the smallest of all the races. As the I.Q is the penultimate symbol of intelligence, this alone would suffice to make the NIGGER man the most stupid of men. This low I.Q is able to make shitty countries and traditions, being able to more than fill holes with his shit instead of making sewers and a toilet. Its low I.Q ensures that when it comes to logical thinking, the weak african intelligence will immediately have a meltdown and will act violently.

In total, the NIGGER man expresses this low intelligence in a most exemplary manner in his countries. When he tries to make a building, he uses sticks and shit.

All this is the reason why the NIGGER man is the epitome of poverty.

Fuck off wh*Toid

I don’t know why Amerimutts think us Italians are white. We are proud of our black heritage.

>Kara Boga
>it literally means "God's Punishment/Punishment from God" in slavic languages.

top kek.

Attached: 1456219774035.png (748x756, 168K)

Hey, Vsauce. Michael here.

Skeletons are scary and spooky, but you know what else is? Niggers.

According to the U.S Justice Department, in 2006, 32,443 women of Caucasian origin were raped by men of African origin.

That same year, the number of African American women raped by Caucasian men... was... zero.

In fact, 90% of all interracial crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks... against whites...

So what if all blacks were to... suddenly... disappear from the U.S.?

Murder would go down 49.7 percent, welfare recipients would go down 40 percent, SAT scores would go up about 100 points, the average IQ would go up 7 points, and AIDS victims would go down a staggering... 67... percent.

Significant changes for race that only makes up 13% of the population.

But what is... "race"?

In biology, races are distinct genetically divergent populations ‘’within the same species’’, with relatively small morphological and genetic... differences.

Populations can be described as ecological races if they arise from adaptation to different local habitats or geographic races when they are geographically isolated.

However, if sufficiently different, two or more races can be identified as... sub... species.

So how long do two races have to be isolated from one another before they're considered separate species?

Earlier this year, Archaeologists found artefacts in a cave on Western Australia’s Barrow Island dating back more than 50,000 years, making it Australia’s earliest known site of human occupation.

In contrast, the domestication of the dog began just 15,000... years... ago.

This distance, some several thousand miles between the mainlands of Australia and Asia also caused another kind of distance.

Genetic... distance.

Genetic distance is a measure of the genetic divergence between species or between populations within a species.

Dogs and wolves have been found to have a shorter genetic distance between each other than Negroids and non-Negroids.

I know this is supposed to be a foil to the "black man is the epitome of masculinity" pasta maymay,but this felt so lackluster.Put more venom into it.

Attached: UCScreenshot20180620115204.png (637x684, 27K)

rare

wh*Tes are fucking subhumans