METOKUR ON THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EUROPE:

METOKUR ON THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF EUROPE:
youtu.be/uXFYjQMW9yU
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4

Attached: 2607839d751f51c49da9ce9477ba1fa24cedcc3e3db9c7baa9f1f563f76d8e2b.jpg (1080x1920, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

juliareda.eu/2018/06/not-giving-up/
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/LNJb8OtQfqw
youtu.be/4D0VMCuD2S4
youtu.be/_YQ94jFg_4A
youtu.be/hnE7KAbW8tE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
alternet.org/civil-liberties/cursing-out-police-perfectly-legal-cops-routinely-arrest-people-it
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/us/twitter-journalist-strobe-epilepsy/index.html
nypost.com/2014/09/12/teen-could-face-prison-after-simulating-sex-act-with-jesus-statue/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/348857-woman-arrested-for-laughing-in-sessions-hearing-heading-back-to
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4cn426/17_year_old_calls_911_to_help_dying_father_gets/
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/us/michelle-carter-texting-suicide-sentencing/index.html
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-hate-crime-bacon-mosque-man-jailed-15-years-michael-wolfe-florida-a8098926.html
seattletimes.com/nation-world/man-gets-33-months-for-threatening-obama-in-poem/
dailywire.com/news/5338/catholic-college-employee-investigated-police-amanda-prestigiacomo
rense.com/general88/un.htm
rense.com/general84/canadl.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Europe is a lost cause.

no bullying in this thread, Jow Forums is a board of peace and understanding

juliareda.eu/2018/06/not-giving-up/

To see who voted for Article 13.

Attached: internet_on_pilalla.jpg (1680x1304, 146K)

As an EU member, I find it histerical how bongs are this assmad while other EU countries are relatively calm

give us your hockey players and women then fuck off back to getting flogged in the sauna please

"calm" because if any of you said anything the fucking gestapo would show up and smash your kneecaps for an illegal opinion

where's that cheesedick "89 posts by this ID" bong, he was hilarious

BRITBONGS ANALLY D E S T R O Y E D

Attached: telegraph.uk.png (652x662, 350K)

youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
youtu.be/LNJb8OtQfqw
youtu.be/4D0VMCuD2S4
youtu.be/_YQ94jFg_4A

Attached: 1984.jpg (480x299, 57K)

UNSTOPPABLE
INEVITABLE
AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL

Attached: State.png (1585x647, 1.28M)

They know they can not count on us saving them this time around unless they sold themselves out to Saudi Arabia.

Does anyone have the photo of the sign in the metro against hate speech where it says "we are listening" or something a long those lines.

INB4 LE 56% REEEEEEEEEE

>be american
>get shot

FUCKING SHART IN MARTS!!!!!!!!!

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 10K)

Posts in the last thread and on the video are absolutely seething. Bongs can't take banter. Hypersenstive little girls they are.

>slaves begging their masters for freedom
Fun fact: 'human rights' were never granted from within a hierarchy, they were only created after the fact to rationalize a power grab. Magna Carta, the French Revolution, even 1776. All the same. Lesser nobles stealing from greater ones, and keeping as much power to themselves as possible.

>Mr Reddikur
Opinion discarded

Give us your.. actually don't, everything you have is shit

Were assmad because we can tell a totalitarian outfit when we see one, all the others follow the germans

lol the eurocucks and bongos got so mad the mods archived the thread

now we will be able to show our children their salty butt tears for years to come

Attached: Archived.png (1426x672, 118K)

>muh freedom
The UK is already a free country. What do these right wing retards want freedom from? Incest laws so they can fuck their cousins?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA

Not really. I'm still allowed to say whatever I want. If this law goes through, tough shit for me but atleast I'll witness the utter chaos that will happen.

I'm fully convinced that America first should always be a priority. We shouldn't count on you to save us every goddamn time.

All those fucking bongs were so assmad and I'm here sipping a cup of coffee.

>

Attached: 8382145.jpg (540x842, 78K)

Freedom from not being able to say what we want to say.

>saving them this time
When did you ever "save" us?

Attached: mutt6.png (731x709, 59K)

OI BIN THAT FORESKIN.
14 posts btw, you had 21 posts kek.
O B S E S S E D W I T H A N G L O D I C K

That is true and Egalitarianism as well. It's designed much like the language of Communists that used the Term Racist,Sexist and Nazi as shame language and make you put down your guard.

Attached: christmas-banned-offends-muslims-1.jpg (501x645, 41K)

Eurotrash is pissed especially the bongs and germans. Two worthless peoples who deserve to be mocked.

How new are you?

youtu.be/hnE7KAbW8tE

Walk outside of your crap council row house and shout "ALLHAH LICKS LITTLE GIRLS"

>US saved Europe during 2 world wars
the absolute state of burger education

>METOKUR
fuck off with your e-celebs faggot

>eurocucks and bongos got so mad the mods archived the thread
>how do i 4chin mom?

Attached: 1517508900978.png (645x729, 40K)

HAPPENING NOW
TOMMY ROBINSON LEAKED PICS

Attached: tommy.jpg (639x614, 75K)

>All the butthurt Eurotards last thread deflecting all of their failures onto us
lmao get fucked
>FIGHT OUR BATTLES FOR US
fuck you, fix it yourself you fucking cretins.

To the salty Euros in this thread, you'd better bin that banter otherwise Mama Merkel is gonna slap you with some fines. I know you are mad right now, I'd be too if my national anthem was the sound of a flushing toilet but this is the world you've made. Right now I'm eating a hamburger and it tastes great. Everything tastes better when garnished with freedom.

This here is a pendulum. Something bad happens in Europe, it becomes the subject of mockery for days. Something bad happens in North America, it becomes the subject of mockery for days. Something good happens in NA, we all celebrate and like drunken friends we all say we like one another. The same occurs in Europe. It won't end. I hate pol

LMAO. Freedom to say you want a white ethnostate? That you want to kill muslims? That all immigrants must be slaughtered? That's not freedom you inbred cunt.

settle down paddy. before we blight your potatoes

Good we won't save you then.

Give it WWII.

The election was a mistake.

>imagine being so cucked that you'd rather cater to a group of near-retarded sand people than protect your own citizens

Attached: sniffer_dogs.jpg (300x376, 42K)

wtf i hate Metokur now

Attached: 1244488223804.gif (427x240, 571K)

>fuck you, fix it yourself you fucking cretins.
Seeing your are a British colony, isn't it quite fair for UK to command you?

>We must join together

We fell for this last time and we have Jews in our country.

>folding in tommy robinson the mossad plant with a youtube video about how awful things are in the UK and thinking that they are one in the same
(((steven yaxley lennon))) serves the people who have put us in this mess.

M A D
A
D

says the fag who brought it up to deflect from his failed country LOL

Don't worry user it's all going to be okay. Come here and give daddy a nice ol' hug and kiss.

Angry European Detected

Anyone who is worried by this law, is still buying the governments propaganda, that they are still in charge of this place any more.

Attached: 1522552762206.png (540x764, 564K)

How about saying "the police should stop letting gangs of rapist pedophiles kidnap and pimp out thousands of little girls across the country"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

>Britain is a key link in the biggest ever international investigation into the production and supply of paedophile 'snuff' movies - in which children are murdered on film - an Observer investigation can reveal.
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan

youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c

Attached: 1527613974996.jpg (740x440, 61K)

Any European females want to save the white race? At least our country has freedoms.

Most of his fanbase are american, those guys there really needed a boost in morale (like we all do), he did so at european expense, though, nothing more, nothing less, shit is fucked up on both fronts, mutts just want to rejoice in denial for a brief moment.

Sorry, I don't sleep with mutts

ASS
MAD
DETECTED

Attached: 1529387379799.jpg (266x190, 10K)

>British colony
>What is the revolution
We literally killed brits last time they tried to order us around.

The bongs are extra mad because they voted to leave the eu but it will never happen and they will take it like the good little defanged cucks they are

>someone who lives on the other side of the earth talks about something he knows nothing of.
Nah, I’m good.

>Finnish """"banter""""
lmfao

>mutts just want to rejoice in denial for a brief moment.
OH THE FUCKING IRONY OF THIS POST COMING FROM A EURO

Im not gay Kraut.

bumping for freedom

He wasn't talking to you Aisha. He said white women.

Just drive to Russia user.
At this point, Russia is the most free country in the Europe.

Attached: 1529322134898.jpg (1280x853, 95K)

they won't have you, achmed

Any sauce on that pic?

prove me wrong

Attached: mutt14.jpg (720x558, 47K)

>We literally killed brits last time they tried to order us around.
Is that why you're all mutts now?

No it was you who brought it talking about how only the UK doesn't chop of baby penis. No other country does this cept for mussies and jews. Calm down Pedro.

Tell me then why the rape gang endemic made it onto the front page of newspapers? Why MPs have talked about it? Believe it or not this is a democracy where people are free to have open debates in the public sphere so that we can resolve these issues. Crying about muh free speech is beyond pathetic and isn't helping. If you think you're being denied the right to speak go move to North Korea and maybe you'll get some perspective.

Last two digits is the 20-- year violent revolution will take place

Sure you don't, honey :)
the absolute STATE of European women

Attached: 35695459_2123311797700900_2122025018899562496_n.png (720x1280, 785K)

>LOL YOUR HOUSE IS COMPLETELY ON FIRE, ONLY MY FRONT ROOM IS BURNING, BTFO

Attached: modern europe.gif (500x286, 655K)

nobody buys your bullshit, muhammed. the thread is there for everyone to see, you cheesedick fixated weirdo

now let's get back to how absolutely cucked bongs are

America is my fren

Attached: 65DD08A9-2C06-4BCD-B24C-4F0DFE06D14A.png (1066x558, 63K)

Thanks for selling us to the Soviets. Twice.

You pretty much live in North Korea at this point, subject. Your cuckolded bootlicking won't earn you any mercy when you slip up and accidentally express some wrongthink in public.

Attached: 1527631455040.png (582x768, 83K)

>be american
>say "fuck"
>go to jail
alternet.org/civil-liberties/cursing-out-police-perfectly-legal-cops-routinely-arrest-people-it

>be american
>send a tweet
>go to jail
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/us/twitter-journalist-strobe-epilepsy/index.html

>be american
>mock Jesus
>go to jail
nypost.com/2014/09/12/teen-could-face-prison-after-simulating-sex-act-with-jesus-statue/

>be american
>laugh
>go to jail
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/348857-woman-arrested-for-laughing-in-sessions-hearing-heading-back-to

>be american
>be upset after your dad has a heart attack
>go to jail
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4cn426/17_year_old_calls_911_to_help_dying_father_gets/

>be american
>send a text
>go to jail
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/03/us/michelle-carter-texting-suicide-sentencing/index.html

>be american
>tweet the word "nigger"
>go to jail
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html

>be american
>throw bacon at Muslims
>go to jail for 15 years
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-hate-crime-bacon-mosque-man-jailed-15-years-michael-wolfe-florida-a8098926.html

>be american
>write a poem about the Muslim negro that rules America
>go to jail
seattletimes.com/nation-world/man-gets-33-months-for-threatening-obama-in-poem/

>be american
>say there are only two genders
>go to jail
dailywire.com/news/5338/catholic-college-employee-investigated-police-amanda-prestigiacomo

Every bad idea the UK has implemented has originated in the good old US of A. Now go get shot by a sexually confused Muslim at a gay nightclub.

Attached: rarepepe.png (463x430, 11K)

Again, thinking about nothing but dicks...

I wish people would stop bullying each other.

you'll be passed around like a community onahole by Ahmed's machete gang in a year or two

>it's an American thinks he saved the world in WWII episode
Omg burger tell me you're just womping, nobody can be this dumb for real

>30+ thousand rapes a year

What are you doing, mutt?

Could not be as worse as when France and Britain did nothing for Poland after signing an agreement.

lol why do mutts even bother.

Attached: s1-chart3-082612.jpg (1000x854, 273K)

Why are Americans O B S S E S E D with cutting off baby dick?

Attached: Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Country_Level.png (1425x625, 99K)

your anger fuels me

>be european
>be this fucking mad
hahahahahahaha

Attached: 123123.jpg (288x288, 22K)

and more dicks again. you bongs should seek therapy

>At this point, Russia is the most free country in the Europe.
LMAO

I'm not saying EU/Germany is great but come the fuck on, have you ever even been in Russia?

Attached: 1402830345093.png (570x564, 380K)

Bongs mock individual egregious cases whereas Burgers mock supranationwide EU policies that subjugate millions. Bongs continue to bootlick and make excuses.

yeah the UK would have been just fine without US arms and supplies ahahaha

Think about it this way.
Without the Soviets, you would be just as cucked as France.
>Communism was such shit that it drove most of the countries to the right
How does Communism do it?

Tommy blobinson and the rest of the rebel media stooges will NEVER mention that it was jewish groups like the adl that started the push for this shit. To hell with this bum. He is likely not even in jail anyways, and is only in witness protection in a comfy setting for a few months.

UN And ADL Want Global Hate Crimes Laws
By Rev. Ted Pike
11-5-2009

In a speech last week at the Anti-Defamation League's 2009 annual meeting, UN Secretary-General Ban-Ki-moon assured ADL that the UN shares its ambition of international sanctions against nations which do not enforce laws against "intolerance." (ADL is architect of hate crimes laws in nearly all nations of the western industrialized world.)

"We at the United Nations applaud your strong stand against intolerance and extremism your fight against racism, in general, and more particularly against anti-Semitism.
rense.com/general88/un.htm

Jews ruined free speech on you tube and on the internet in general.

This article was written way back in 2008. They slowly, incrementally chipped away

Can ADL End 'Cyber-Hate'
On YouTube?

By Rev. Ted Pike
12-15-2008

Many are worried by YouTube's recent announcement of collaboration with the Anti-Defamation League to eliminate "cyber-hate" on its website. If YouTube gives ADL too much control, free speech there may be a thing of the past for critics of Zionism or Christian critics of homosexuality. Censorship of the internet is especially ominous when driven by definitions of "prejudice" and "hate" as twisted as ADL's.

But there is hope. Most non-Zionist internet organizations and servers do not share ADL's extreme, even paranoid definitions of hatred, anti-Semitism, and homophobia. If internet content is factual, well-documented, non-racist and not actually anti-Semitic, ADL will encounter difficulty persuading YouTube to ban large numbers of politically incorrect users.
rense.com/general84/canadl.htm

Funny how bongs can angrily shitpost ITT yet couldn't muster up the balls to stop their daughters from getting raped by muslims. I guess we know where their priorities are.

What are you doing, Mohammad?

Attached: haha.png (1200x628, 382K)

I'd say both houses are burning, but it's easier to change a law than to massacre or deport nearly 50% of your own population.