civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm
civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html
myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes conquest.I like it.I feel better now.

>war is bad
Oh I assume you have proof of some sort?

yes

all legal

what is your point?

What fucking human line is OP from that none of his ancestors killed anyone? The faggot race?

My family came to the east coast in ~1900 fucker. Worked in sweat shops. Never killed or enslaved anyone.

Attached: theodore roosevelt immigration.jpg (560x375, 92K)

So Arabs should give back northern Africa?

Like all the empires they conquer it
in this case especially when only uncultivated land where waiting to be trasformed in the first hiperpower of the world

what does enslavement have to do with immigrating Europeans?

Attached: 1529513654190.gif (259x199, 1.81M)

Yes. Good. Thank you for reminding me.

You got a loiscence for that insult m8?

better fuckin remember it

And I say to the Africans and natives beyond the Rio Grande, what legacy do you still live on. Your wonders sit beneath thousands of years of dirt and stone or lay in plain sight, abused and dilapidated like the monolithic nuisances you treat them as. Where as ten thousand years I see, you see but stones for your ill built road. You are less than animals, feeding off the success of those who came before you, and reveling in your abuse. Abuse by those you pretend revile. Enjoy your shackles, for you'll soon break free and murder the man next to you. And he will not be white.

Attached: Dead_German_small.jpg (144x250, 17K)

Good. Seems like a good one to leave behind.

Reminder if your ancestors immigrated (rather than settled/colonized) you aren't a true American and should get out

Attached: 1americans.jpg (408x560, 44K)

America didnt even exist before europeans came , its their land not the first oportustic like that want to leech the hard work and sacrifice of 400 years, you came here when everithing eas built
Subhumans is all of what you are

North Africans are mostly descended from Berbers and Egyptians

Attached: (((you))).png (402x322, 326K)

No. Our legacy is the U.S. constitution, you fucking nigger

Wow we were really based. thanks OP that cheered me up

Do the immigrants who pilgrimaged out west to settle new lands count or are you an elitist 13 kind of patriot. The sons of liberty recruit only the top c.r.e.a.m. of the crop.

Lets start looking at history
Achaemid empire they try to conquer europe but failed

Attached: 350px-Achaemenid_Empire_under_different_kings_(flat_map).svg.png (350x230, 26K)

And modern medicine.
And modern machinary.
And modern areospace.
And modern engineering.
Yeah I’m okay with this. America would be like Africa if not for European colonization.

This is decent propaganda. I think I will print it out, and post it on campuses, and businesses.

Ah, good times

If this is what illegal immigrants will do why would you let in more of them?

i don't think you know what legacy means. their legacy is america. these were some of the methods employed to get it and they are the same methods everyone was employing at the time. winning is not a reason to give away your prize it is in fact the justification for holding the prize.

>You should feel bad about your ancestors conquering land
Nice try faggot.

Sassanid they try to cross to europe and conquer it but failed again

Attached: Sassanian_Empire_621_A.D.jpg (250x186, 16K)

>Look! look! whites did THING before !
HOW COULD WHITES POSSIBLY DO THIS , NO WE DIDNT DO THAT AT ALL, NOPE ONLY WHITES DID THING

Our future legacy is the one we paint for ourselves as we whitewash the ceiling of its discolorations and replace the magic murals of a cinematropolis age.

What's up with the smurf lynching on the bottom?

Attached: dead smurf.png (246x205, 5K)

Muslims stopped thanks to the sacrifice of greeks and french and the reconquista of more than 700 years by spain

Attached: Muslim+Empire+Fact+or+Fib+Roman+Empire+Byzantine+Empire+Rome.jpg (960x720, 85K)

Fair enough. I’ll be honest, we need to exterminate savages. Assimilate to normalcy and reason or expect to die. And that is why, the majority of black lives will never ever matter. I guess they’re on to us.

Attached: 8456447A-8BE9-41DC-B4DC-C9B978AB0337.png (400x300, 73K)

Hunn empire they tried to conquer europe but failed after romans stpped them and heeman tribes destroyed then in the battle of nedao

Attached: 6840f7722d43f33f0d47eff24492163e_XL.jpg (900x507, 343K)

>hehe but those whites who did kill people are morally bad

Time to leave, heeb

The computer you are typing on is our legacy. Stop typing on it, faggot.

This, obviously.

Seljucks they conquer part of anatolia that is still in turkish hands

Attached: images (10).jpg (263x192, 12K)

Ok

Many Native American tribes had a history of entirely wiping out their opposition as well as enslaving opponents.
The Europeans were just a bigger, badder tribe that took the house under the very same rules of conquest. Fair is fair.

Anything is legal when it's you making the laws. Maybe shitskins should try to suck less.

Attached: 1529029511688.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Mongol empire they conquer russia and were stopped in hungary thanks to the sacrifice of millions that will destroy their entire european division
Were the cause of the vlack death killing 50% of europeans

Attached: 61827-004-491AC77E.jpg (631x375, 31K)

Upend feminism, political correctness, multiculturalism and marixist-inspired ideology already.
Might makes and right and the right is armed. Just take the country back from these idiots, protect your wife and kids, and destroy the oligarchs and cabals that are poisoning our world.

>implying savages had law

Americans hardly had any government to begin with. If you think that certain regions belong to a specific ethnicity or race, then you would surely have nothing against a white ethno-state, right?

It’s called winning

freeloader. doing simple labor is nothing compared to the sacrifice required to secure land for your people nor does it require the same intelligence and grit.

Otoman empire 500 years opresing the balcans but repelled in the battle of viena by our corageous polacs

Attached: OttomanEmpireMain.png (3597x2581, 1.44M)

Hell yeah.

That's the legacy of any country that has formed. Conquest, blood, land, slavery.. every race has had to go thru it and every race has done it to every one else. So go fuck off with that bullshit commie filth.

In 1860, the peak of slavery, the total free population of the United States and its territories was 27,489,561. A total of 393,975 people owned slaves.

civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm

civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

That's just 1.4% of the total population that owned slaves.

While 40% of jews in the US owned slaves. Pic and link related. This is a jew source. Other sources have it much higher.

myjewishlearning.com/article/jews-and-the-african-slave-trade/

There were 200,000 jews in the US in 1860.

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally

40% of 200,000 = 80,000

So 80,000 jews owned slaves.

393,975 - 80,000 = 313,975 non-jews owned slaves.

80,000 jew slave owners

313,975 non-jew slave owners

Thus 26% of all slave owners were jews, despite being just 0.7% of the population.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

(((they))) are Sabbateans (aka. Frankism).

> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
> youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

Attached: sabbateans.jpg (600x350, 58K)

The first pick is from conquistadors, their descendants are latinos.

If only all the Americas had been conquered by the British and French everything would have been better for the continent as of now but instead part of north America and south America got conquered by dirty Spaniards and Portuguese. Such a shame.

Nothing wrong with it. The world asks for it.

Attached: 1415275184127.jpg (898x853, 498K)

Your ancestors
>came to conquer and establish land
>met resistance
>fought resistance
>won
>established a country
>still live there today

Illegal immigrants
>came to leech of state established by others
>only do it for themselves
>meet resistance
>whine about it
>lose
>get sent back to their shithole
>whine about it

Fuck off, we're full

Attached: 758363618353246.png (477x768, 191K)

Get dunked on, you niggers and injuns

Attached: 51393E8AB81F410291E01AFED0676205.jpg (554x400, 65K)

FPBP

>1 post by this ID

Jow Forums falls for it every time.

Attached: burn the filth.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Drawings? Cute...

when a leftist says
>omg whites were the original illegal immigrants they really mean
>the current illegal immigrants are going to genocide the whites and take over their country while spreading disease

OP, pic related is LITERALLY you.

Sage. Go back to sucking cocks.

/thread

Attached: OP is a faggot that likes cock Herbert meme.jpg (650x700, 106K)

Damn. Thanks for the feels user. I'm proud of my ancestors.

The price is right.

Attached: 1488.png (640x400, 350K)

God bless you user.

;)

Legacy of conquerors, warriors and settlers, how is this not something to be proud of?

I have a pair of pants I bought at Costco on clearance for $14.88. I call them my 1488 pants.

>The only history that counts is White history
The war and slavery throughout history from every other society doesn't count? Or are you saying that white history is human history?

and the other side in each pic failed to do what?

And leftists are going to force us to do it again.

Heres why it was a good thing.

wouldn't it be great if the "native side" had invented their own cameras to document their mass murders?

Fuck, they couldn't even write down anything

Europe won this war, get over it.

the difference is we are being replaced without letting us fight a war. plz, let a civil war break out and shitskins will get btfo

Yea, it was conquered. And if you want to make an accurate comparison, Americans today are the Indians and immigrants are the euros. So why wouldn't the euros not want the immigrants? And this new conquest isn't done through warfare, it's done through being pathetic enough to pull the heart strings of catladies and white knights. Disgusting, a superior race voluntarily letting itself be wiped out by heart carvers.

>pretending wildlife and property is human

Attached: neger.jpg (591x931, 83K)

That sign was above some red, black, and white shorts too. Would have included them, but that would have potentially revealed the store I took the picture at.