What would you do if your wife did this?

What would you do if your wife did this?
thecut.com/2018/03/why-i-threw-out-my-sons-toy-guns.html

Attached: stampede+ecs+1.jpg (1600x1160, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2018/03/why-i-threw-out-my-sons-toy-guns.html
twitter.com/rachaelcombe
youtu.be/H0gkJjq4CKM
thecut.com/2018/03/teen-brothers-on-sex-tech-and-what-their-parents-dont-get.html
thecut.com/2018/03/will-leitch-on-raising-sons-in-2018.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Throw out my wife.

Get out the switch

I hope you have a prenup. Otherwise you're only making the situation worse.

Nothing because she's probably doing what I asked her to.

Beat her. I spank my wife when she misbehaves. She wouldn't never do that bad of misbehavior though

I'd prob waterboard her ass.

Based

Fuck her to death

>Son accidentally hurts sister
>take all of son's toy guns and a special memento of his grandfather to the dump
>Toxic masculinity

Yeah, fuck this bitch. Perhaps you shouldn't have 5lb Moroccan pouf's laying about in your fucking house when you know your kid likes to throw shit around

I wouldn't have married someone this braindead.

Throw out her purses or some of her clothes and claim it was making her more materialistic, were she'd only want more and more; this by throwing out some, she'd buy less as i wasted ber money.

Im gay anyways. No ass play though. Anyways i feel sorry for you straight guys, wife material is hard for my straight friends irl. Alot have had 3-5 girlfriends by now at age 23.

Attached: IMG_0562.jpg (400x410, 59K)

Not for the reasons in the article though, right?
>Not only were we not going to become violent sociopaths in real life, we weren’t even going to pretend to be one around the neighborhood after school. [...] I told him that pretending to shoot people and ambush them for fun linked his consciousness to people like the Las Vegas shooter.

this. you figure this shit out before you put a ring on her.

fpbp

>cucked

Attached: Harolduhhuh.jpg (1065x902, 292K)

Of course not, I didn't marry that woman.

My mom did that when I was twelve, I had a collection of airsoft guns that I used to hang on the wall (quite realistic for the time but completely plastic with spring loaded reload, even for an automatic-like mp5, ect..) Then one day she also developed a passion for Hoplophobia and did this (as she said) for my good because my collection became "invasive".

In short, another hobby reduced to nothing by a narcissistic parent.

Attached: 1490481447855.jpg (906x813, 110K)

I'd get my kid a real gun, tell him this is a good lesson on why resisting attempts at gun control is a good idea, and I would tell him the right and proper use of a gun.
The next time that bitch tried to "come and take it" she wouldn't be leaving.

>Kids throws an object at his sister.
>Object hurts his sister.
>Though the toy guns, lightsabers, and a wooden sword weren't the cause of the accident, you throw all these things away.
>Kid can still throw the original object at someone again.

So, she's an idiot then?

oh shit lmao i had one of those, me and my buddies would act all tacticool with them and shit.

>not knowing what a switch is

Attached: Whipped.jpg (400x345, 47K)

>thecut.com/2018/03/why-i-threw-out-my-sons-toy-guns.html
my wife would never do this, if she did I would add my son to my gun membership at my range.

>not reading faces very well
>autism

Attached: 1510511377163.gif (640x360, 1.5M)

that's freaky!

Of course I have a prenup. I'm amazed people are so stupid. I don't think it's an issue with her but women crack up all the time.

Based fucking kid.
She's already lost her psyop battle on him, and he's fucking 12

Attached: 43564456.png (1037x242, 40K)

>I'm gay
>Boyfriend is awesome
>Don't have to deal with any shit
My ex was a tranny faggot and I'm glad I ditched him

Attached: 1529108231941.jpg (295x287, 14K)

Beat the fucking shit out of her as viciously as if she were a man and then get a divorce. After I get out of jail and eventually get shared custody, buy him all the toy guns he wants, take him to the shooting range weekly, and let him play GTA 5.

>throws away a wooden sword the kid made with his grandfather
What the fuck

Tell my son its time to stop playing with toys and get him a real one

hand my kid some of my wife's stuff to pawn for more toy guns

this

Attached: 1513873870537.png (500x824, 192K)

Nothing. It's her son, and she bought me a Nintendo Switch.

Attached: 1526834367354.png (665x800, 54K)

I dont get it

If she's throwing out the toy guns, that means it's time to buy our son some real guns.

I'm sorry to hear that, bro. I hate when parents shit on their childrens' hobbies.

I imagine it'd be hard to get shared custody with wifebeating in your history.

unironically this
>become the "cool" parent
>turn the kids against the Cunt
>make her life a living nightmare
>divorce
>run to another state
>call kids on phone, tell them she's crazy
>start new senpai

Attached: 1527734286505.jpg (480x480, 46K)

FPBP

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

Probably explain to her that it's a toy. And I'm okay with him playing with it if she won't give it back divorce the cunt.

What is her boob to waist ratio?

twitter.com/rachaelcombe
She probably has a full body shot somewhere.

I also looked it up. She isn't Jewish.

One user thought switch meant Nintendo Switch, while the original user meant a flexible rod used for beating.

Attached: CsEmpwrWgAAST5V.jpg-large.jpg (700x700, 85K)

if you stare at the cross in the center the faces are not in your focus and your brain starts interpreting their facial features all wonky like.

Tokens of bonding experiences are irrelevant when they're contrary to ideological policies.

Wow, that's a lot of GBP. You deserved it.

Attached: 1527959404518.jpg (640x796, 114K)

>the wooden sword he had made with his grandfather and lately taken to sharpening with a pocket knife (what the hell was he sharpening it for?)
The boy and I are killing the bitch.

Attached: 1471371855914.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

I'm not reading this gay ass shit. Is she a single mother?

I love how people think taking thing away from people stop them
It makes them want it more
Ever hear of reverse psychology?
Its literally why people drink alcohol before they are of age.

Buy him real guns.

women can just say they signed under duress the court will eat it up. prenup thrown out. bing bang boom.

This shit from Shapiro, who was just comparing Kim and NorKo to Hitler and Nazi Germany the other fucking day. Twitter is a shithole.

Attached: 1529338122597m.jpg (910x1024, 138K)

No, she's married. She did not ask her husband his opinion on her action, she simply assumed he'd be okay with it and threw away her son's belongings while the boy was sleeping because she is a coward. She says she has no regrets, despite her son crying because one of the things she'd thrown away a wooden sword he'd made with his grandfather.

No. She has a husband who travels a lot. Short version, the threw a Nerf ball at his sister and bloodied her lip. Mom freaked out and threw all his toy weapons away, including a wooden sword he had made with his grandfather. There's a lot of "my little baby is turning into a toxic male" bullshit and some other false equivalent crap about how we don't have toy heroin syringes for kids to play drug addict with.

Fuck, wrong image, still related though.

Attached: wut.png (720x617, 131K)

Buy my son an AR-15 and tell the bitch if she has a problem she can gtfo.

I'd go buy my son some real guns.

>One of the coping mechanisms I’ve developed in the Trump era

Stopped reading there. Sorry.

Attached: 1429019904953.jpg (570x713, 69K)

sure, that argument always works with two witnesses and a notary...
moron.

and these are the types of cunts that wonder why we have school shooters

Attached: 1461239651005.jpg (360x360, 22K)

Somebody put a no-shit grip-pod on the bottom rail of their stampede?
>whydidn'tIthinkofthat.png

Patrician

The only time that works is if you draw up a prenup that leaves her nothing. Most judges won't even entertain the idea of throwing it out if she gets a reasonable amount from it. It's better to let her have a nice sum of cash for 6 months than to let the courts decide how much she should get and for how long.

>including a wooden sword he had made with his grandfather.

KILL ALL WOMAN

Attached: 1328764059148.jpg (318x325, 11K)

>hanged for sedition
>How could I be more like them? How could I make sure my children grew up to be more like them?

She is obviously suicidal and hates having a family. She is so self-loathing that she wants to encourage her children towards suicidal thoughts and behaviors.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 6.30.51 PM.png (1436x697, 265K)

take the toy gun out of the trash and kill myself for marrying such a harpy bitch

Attached: 1527815569093m.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

This is why I can't get behind the whole "HAVE A BUNCH OF WHITE KIDS AT ANY COST!" meme.

Most guys have to settle for harpies like this and cuck themselves to have kids. It's not worth it.

People call me incel but I don't give a fuck I will not fuck with a bitch that isn't submissive. I hate STRONK INDYPENDANT WOMANS. I'd end up killing that cunt.

my son has a toy syringe. he suppose to beplaying doctor if that liyyle fucki g is pretendting to shoot up herion om going to be so pissed

Ok, this is epic.

Buy more, deliver swift ass beating to the wife

Nah m8, I used to want to be a doctor when I grew up too, and had a good deal of medical toys, then I realized I don't do well with people, and I like engineering better.
Though I will say the closest thing I ever had to a girlfriend was when I was in Kindergarten and she liked that we pretended to take care of a baby doll together. Sadly that was my social peak, but maybe you're kid is trying to meet the ladies.

Wow I married a really stupid bitch

Buy my son a real gun and teach him how to defend himself and his property from communists and niggers

THIS MAKES ME ANGRY!
WHY WOULD ANYBODY READ THIS AND BE THINK ABOUT TAKING AWAY A WOOD SWORD THAT HIM AND HIS GRAND DAD MADE?
WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST HIDE THEM AND THEN TELL HIM THAT VIOLENCE ON SIBLINGS IS NOT OKAY?!
AAAAHHHH!!!

Attached: 1528285469656.png (800x600, 549K)

>wife
This place always makes me laugh.

read the annotations lmao.

I'd buy the little guy some steam games like counter strikes n shit and tell him its a secret between us, she can't throw that away

youtu.be/H0gkJjq4CKM

DONT TAKE MY FUCKING GUNS

Attached: 1465421078124.jpg (397x525, 67K)

The casings flew across his face?

I may be a simple noguns faggot, but... aren't they designed so they don't do that unless you hold the gun in the wrong hand? And they make like handed versions of guns to solve that problem?

if this is satire, you are a fucking marvel

you're right. he's probably a lefty and i imagine they didn't have an ar-15 with the ejection port on the left side at the range he shot at.

here's a story, my uncle made me a wooden pirate sword once but then one day someone knocked on the door and I rushed to it yelling yarr and swinging it around. My father broke it in half before throwing me ass over head in my room. It was a bad day but I never niggered like that ever again. He never stopped buying me little police and soldier kits at the dollar store tho, he just taught me a lesson.

bless that old nigger.

yes the spent casing hits the deflector and flies out more or less perpendicular and down the back of the shirt of the guy sitting to your right

That's nothing, my wife want our kids to be vegetarians. I go regularly with my kids to a burger shop and let them decide. They usually go for chickenburger. She finds out and goes apeshit, nags around and refuse to have sex with me as punishment. I can live with that cuz I can pay a prostitute

i see you've never shot a ksg or a tavor

Attached: 1523840566962.jpg (328x312, 69K)

thecut.com/2018/03/teen-brothers-on-sex-tech-and-what-their-parents-dont-get.html
thecut.com/2018/03/will-leitch-on-raising-sons-in-2018.html
Do either of these suit your fancy better?

I would give the kid a real gun in response

she wouldn't. I wouldn't let her

>This shit is from Shapiro
>>who's jewing who?
>oops wrong image
No, I think you have the right one.