KILAUEA VOLCANO GENERAL - /kvg/ #145 IT MEANS FAMILY Edition

HAPPENING:
>"No signs of slowing"
express.co.uk/news/world/973935/Hawaii-volcano
>570+ Earthquakes in the past 24 hours
earthquaketrack.com/r/hawaii-hawaii/recent
>Countdown To A Thousand
bizjournals.com/pacific/news/2018/06/19/817-people-register-for-fema-assistance-after.html
>Pelepe Does Cardio
forbes.com/sites/ericmack/2018/06/20/lava-from-kilaueas-eruption-in-hawaii-is-flowing-faster-than-you-can-run/#4276d5196814
>Big Gaping Holes
hawaii247.com/2018/06/19/kilauea-eruption-tuesday-june-19/
youtube.com/watch?v=BpR4g_7X1yM
>Steamy Wet Twincest
youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZL9tI4eGw
>Rampage of Pelepe
youtube.com/watch?v=O5XtaCeVeE4
youtube.com/watch?v=NF3zLajnDNA
youtube.com/watch?v=OMlICIR47Tk
>Pele Goes Blonde
youtube.com/watch?v=BwOSn6RxDak
>The Holy Ohana Welcomes Third Daughter, Peridot
youtube.com/watch?v=ufxrHZ-oVTk

STREAMS:
>Civil Beat
youtube.com/watch?v=5gzw-A4kN5w
>Katie Unger
youtube.com/watch?v=2wlCRyMiQX0
>Dutchinse
youtube.com/watch?v=NE3-IG-f3NQ

MAPS:
>Lava flow
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?hl=en&mid=1CvBhH9wEeztBrqYbsGDi4YjU1k1QH5AL&ll=19.470759726745367,-154.89090802000737&z=15
>Earthquakes
earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map

USGS LATEST:
>Kilaeua (red alert)
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/kilauea/status.html
>Mauna Loa (yellow alert)
volcanoes.usgs.gov/volcanoes/mauna_loa/status.html

AND MORE:
>Directory
happdir.com/KVG/kvgdir.html
>Ormat
esmap.org/sites/esmap.org/files/Ormat_World Bank RE Study Tour_web.pdf
>Worst case scenario
youtu.be/pm7wYeF77KY
>OC
kvg.booru.org/
>14.88 KVG Radio
youtube.com/watch?v=YiuWH9_mQGQ&index=1&list=PLMVcMnRIDecIk5EkK54jtJvL4mGaorHEz

PREVIOUSLY:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/kvg/

Attached: 1529523579553.png (1200x1585, 2.72M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D5Bn_ZdEj4g
hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw
youtube.com/watch?v=BJEvhi2OlEY
youtu.be/0DKX-2pa-UE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Holy Ohana:
>Pepe: Chaos incarnate. Depicted as usual
>Pele: Hawaiian goddess. Queen of volcanoes, mother of fire. Blesses the creative. Lives in Halemaumau crater where she drinks offered gin. Depicted as a tanned woman, early in middle age. Typically wearing red. Ohia lehua adorning her hair. Decided recently to grow it blonde, hoping to please her white nationalist followers. Now sports traditional tattoos.
>Pelepe: Older twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Deity of fire like her mother. Residing in fissures, summons the lava flow. Expanding her mother's great domain with the creation of volcanoes. Working with her sister to cause eruptions. Skin colored that of volcanic rock, as is the texture. Often covered in fissures. Like her mother, adorned with ohia lehuas, but in flowing magma hair.
>Pepele: Younger twin. Daughter of Pele and Pepe. Takes after her father as a deity of water. With tsunamis in her arsenal, sends father's enemies to a murky slumber. With skin and hair made of water, boats and a hibiscus float hypnotically through her mane.
>Peridot: Youngest daughter of Pele and Pepe. Taking after father's skin, taking after mother's hair. Has no powers but is very lucky to have around.
>Piney: The lone pine of all salvation. Through her death, heralded the end times, confirming a prophecy is unfolding. Unable to leave the side of her feathered pal, came back as Palmey the Palm Tree to guide Rusty the Rooster through the apocalypse.
>Slump-Chan, A pitiful but endearing manifestation. The unappreciated spirit of a Hawaiian landmass who's about to snap. All from the pressure of Pelepe's bullying. From this alone, the prophecy unravels. Through this bullied spirit, tied many souls. A prophecy of great death awaiting the California coast. All, the many, following the death of one spirit. One pushed by fire, only then to be pulled by water. Dragged to the abyss, where her eternal sleep begins. All alone on the lonely sea bed.

Attached: 1529517097141.png (600x848, 1.45M)

So with that said

Attached: Palmey the Palm Angel.png (1593x988, 1.05M)

happy 'cano watching!

Attached: best sister.png (1001x892, 953K)

I WANNA FUCK PELE

>all those digits
>all that OC
Last thread was special. Can we strike lightning twice?

Attached: tenor (1).png (500x500, 324K)

TAKE MY DIGITZ PALMEY

She rose like the pheonix to fly

youtu.be/D5Bn_ZdEj4g

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

>palmey
>oc fags
>unironically calling it digits instead of d ubs
>'cano watching
>All of this unadulterated autism

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Attached: 1509043558676.jpg (555x547, 54K)

>she's unstoppable

Attached: canflypiney.png (1000x800, 609K)

Chill out or get out

Attached: max comfy.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

There is always one up here. Like they sit in waiting.

Attached: orwoo-sa.gif (796x813, 300K)

They must really want the cock

Attached: CLUCKED.jpg (925x1189, 517K)

THEN GIVE IT TO THEM

Attached: bbc.jpg (2160x2200, 3.42M)

>they came to suck the rooster

NAH HE AINT GONNA CUM

Attached: 1527732887145.png (1996x2313, 1.88M)

high energy

But we can go higher

Attached: 1529525412774.png (756x1008, 464K)

Bump the slump!

Attached: bamp.jpg (3000x2000, 2.29M)

I wanna hump the rump

Here is a map of the recent flows, with (((PGV))) well sites labeled and the effects on the area that were most prominent; Steam, Death (of flora and fauna), Lava.

Attached: sites.png (1031x671, 1.1M)

And that gif of the crater slump at the summit.

Attached: craterslump.gif (1200x983, 2.86M)

DUMP that CHUMP

Attached: 1527357256006.png (800x970, 1003K)

Peridot looked better in her original form

Attached: 1521534848765.jpg (1266x785, 76K)

I know I said it last thread but that really is spooky. Is there such phobia as giant fucking holes?

You wish, /co/ fag

Attached: cute.png (422x848, 594K)

Good ol' trypophobia.

>trypophobia
That's small holes, and many of them.

Pelepe disagrees

Attached: 1527273616891.jpg (2048x2732, 321K)

Attached: 1529444999565.png (618x342, 11K)

So if anyone missed the last thread, /kvg/ made a joke. Want to hear it?

Shoot

Someone had to bite, right? How many of us sat here wondering how this would end?

So an ancient Hawaiian walks into a bar. The bartender asks "Hows the wife and kids?" and the Hawaiian says "Pregnant. And it was great. Fucked ass. My cum was twerked. My jizz was gargled, and I finished inside". And the bartender says, "Great! But hows your wife?"

hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2000to2004/2004-sexual-behavior-in-pre-contact-hawaii.html

>While a female was still an infant, mother’s breast milk was squirted into her vagina, and the labia were pressed together. The mons was rubbed with kukui (candlenut) oil and pressed with the palm of the hand to flatten it making it less prominent. The molding continued until the labia did not separate

>Suggs cited many cases of full heterosexual intercourse in public between adults and prepubertal individuals in Polynesia. The crews of the visiting ships showed no compunction against the activities. Cunnilingus with young females was recorded without accompanying remarks that this kind of behavior was unusual or disapproved of for the participants. Occasions were recorded of elders assisting youngsters in having sex with other elders. Among the Marquesas Islanders in particular, Suggs reported, extramarital relations were frequent and often involved older males with young virginal females and older females with young virginal males

>Suggs elaborated on the early sexual experiences of pubertal males with married females in their 30s and 40s in the Marquesas Islands, who “take special pains to be pleasing and patient with them, a source of enjoyment for many Marquesan women. Amongali‘i, an experienced chiefess, usually a blood “aunt,” instructed and trained the young males. Similarly, young females were trained by their “aunt,” by another experienced woman, or by a tutukane.The training concerned not only what to expect and what to do but also how to increase or maximize pleasure. A young male was taught “timing” and how to please a female in order to help her attain orgasm. A young female was taught how to touch and caress a male and move her body to please them both. She was taught how to constrict and rhythmically contract her vaginal muscles. One adult female told of being instructed on how to get her vagina to “wink”

Attached: 1439689277306.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Attached: aloohazzzkvg.png (900x900, 3.1M)

back in the days, you would've have been a devoted twink scribe ready to suck his master dick anytime to get to one day paint your own chef-d'oeuvre

now you're drawing meme on the internet for (You)s

And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Attached: 1529122630883.png (450x450, 793K)

COCKADOOLEDOOED

Lol this one’s cute

>40vs50

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1528102569233.gif (450x450, 540K)

HAPPENING FUCKING WHEN

Only in the last minute of making it did I realise whom she reminds me of.
youtube.com/watch?v=iqT0iFZifgw

Attached: output_1V9wiY.gif (335x531, 473K)

CUUUUUUUUUTE

Sugoi my nigger

Attached: 1528124479131.png (900x900, 3.1M)

>She'll never be your daughter
WHY DOES THAT FROG GET FUCKING EVERYTHING?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (644x800, 73K)

Next quake is for Cali... It's decided

>numbers
kek is mocking you

Attached: 200w.gif (200x154, 827K)

Based bibby, melting harden hearts

BUMP THE SLUMP

Who dares take Peri's GET

Kill the bastard

Attached: 1529504285424.png (673x789, 2.03M)

Fucking russians amirite

You are forgiven this one time. This is one of the cutest thing I've seen on Jow Forums

Attached: asdfasdfsdaf.png (526x526, 92K)

FUCKING KEK

Attached: 1529206354430.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

MERCH WHEN?!

This. I UNIRONICALLY want Pelepe, Pepele, and Peridot plushie and i dont care if im called homo

Attached: $_57.jpg (800x801, 92K)

Don't you have services that print stuff on t-shirts? There's also waifu2x to make things more Eich-Dee. I'm not wealthy enough to get into that kind of business, even if there were hundreds of people wanting to buy it, and I'm pretty sure there's like 2-3 guys at best. I'll also do the metal band pic after the video, that'll approximately will be around 1-3th of July, if you give some of your meme energy for my successful graduation :)

These are original characters too. Dont know why Bibo want merchandise them. There is proof he drew the first characters in the archives for some guy

2-3guys at best
Bull fucking shit make a strawpoll. If thats true then Im one of the 3 fags. GIVE ME MY PERI PLUSHIE

Attached: 1528358132608.png (960x1426, 1.88M)

>and I'm pretty sure there's like 2-3 guys at best
Dont know if you're being modest or underestimate the love of cute girls here. Make a damn kickstarter if you doubt our love so much

Attached: 1528202294345.png (900x900, 3.1M)

Well first of all, I don't want to merchandize them.
Secondly, I don't have the money for that. Thirdly, there's a lot of companies that print whatever you want on a T-shirt here, and I'm sure they exist in the US as well.
And I'm also not the first one, I only got here thanks to one drawfriend on b who goes by the name "Tabasco", who made this.

Attached: 1527005637432.png (1500x1500, 1.23M)

>Lavawoo/Agwoo plushie
YES
YES
YES
I NEED IT

Well, not this particular picture, but the same artist.

Its like if Lisa Simpson wasnt an annoying fucking cunt and just a huggable loli.

I liked her as a "mutant" from Homer's dream. But yeah, her personality is total shit.

Attached: simp.jpg (640x419, 82K)

I could get on board for this. Patreon/fund page when?

backing as well
am poorfag, but i would love to have a holy ohana set of plushies

Havent been in one if these for 3 days what I miss other than some nice OC?
Piney is alive??
Guess this is a new sister, adorable.
You get hundreds of posters in these threads still right? How you get the number 2 or 3 out of that kek

Same. I wanna take my love to 3D

Bump from Slump Dump

Listen to everyone please. These characters are beaurifully designed in their simplicity. I UNIRONICALLY want to give you money for the service. If you wont I will start selling it myself

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (600x800, 55K)

These threads are a cash goldmine waiting to happen. Do it user

How about someone else does it? It'll also be cheaper, if the person would be from the US, since less shipping fee, and I'm sure you have specialized companies doing that. If you think I'm that important and for some reason hold the rights for the Sisters©™®, (I get this feeling probably because lack of my English knowledge, I don't believe someone would think that) then I encourage you, do that! Because I most certainly won't, not with my current life situation can I afford the money and time for that. I'm sorry to disappoint, but I really need a job, and my free time atm is a deviation.

I dont care about money, i just love /kvg/ too much not to spread our love around. If Bibo wants to though he can do it

Oh well. Do what you feel ya need to Bibby

tsunami when?

I was only bluffing about selling since i dont have the connections for marketing but i do love me some collectibles. Hope someone does it.

Attached: 68468486.gif (335x531, 347K)

Two or 3 people out of hundreds? Your threads dont hit bump limit for no reason

I want to smother her in hugs and kisses that arent lewd in any way shape or form.

Based alphafag, didnt know you could alpha animation. Hope bibo's music video yields more for you

youtube.com/watch?v=BJEvhi2OlEY
Sad, I wanted to see someone do it. Point is, I don't have any idea about how to do the dolls, where to order them, and I've never ordered or sent anything overseas. And with my luck, I'm bound to fuck something up letting down people and losing time and resources. I'm even afraid to get back to drawing CG, even though I have a tablet, I'm just not the sort of person to easily jump into a new field and nail it. And having no source of income, being a leech on my parents, I just can't afford to lose more money and/or time, my conscience won't allow it.
So if you know anyone who knows how to do that, tell them, if I could be of any assistance regarding, say, making a pic from several viewpoints, or with measurements, etc., I'd gladly help just to see them exist in real life.

Attached: cry content aware scale.gif (256x246, 769K)

>t. bored jaded skykang
sorry there’s been no number autism for you of late

>git alphas
>go to a (loot) company
>give them the alphas
>git (loot).

Attached: lavawoo-happy.png (900x900, 3.1M)

>And having no source of income, being a leech on my parents, I just can't afford to lose more money and/or time, my conscience won't allow it
FUCK that hit home. Lost my grandparents money on a firm venture but i dont fucking care they said they were so happy to see me active, happy, and dedicated to my plan. But the point is i tried

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Do you regret it?

Whats there to regret? I lived, and I died. But the point is I lived

youtu.be/0DKX-2pa-UE

Do that. People will get their plushies for less money too. What you left out is that I'll need around half of a year worth of my living expences to cover the production, and then I'll need to find people willing to buy, and then spend more on shipping.
Trust me, if I had a couple of hundreds of dollars lying around, I'd do that, living off something like pictures of plushies is my dream, but dreams are dreams, and in reality I need to eat first. And choosing between "certainly becoming a decent person in the eyes of my parents and aquaintances" and "having a vague chance of success", I choose the certain way. We have a saying, google says it translates to "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush", you know.
I've tried to have a small sneaker-selling business with my friends. Lost around $1500 that I've had through my birthday presents throughout life. So understand my caution, please.

right there with you user, but I was left my grandparents house. 50 year old house that is falling apart at the seems, spent $20k between last year and this year, beyond over my head. Uncle busted in through the padio door recently and started kicking my dog, long story short shot and killed him there on the spot. a few payments behind on the car and my mental state has been shit but I'm not gonna lose sleep over material shit, there's more to life than constant worry, I'm paranoid as it fucking is sleeping with my 1911 no lie constantly looking over my shoulder, shit is fucked

>Whats there to regret? I lived, and I died.
>I lived, and I died.
>and I died.
>died

aa-a-are you a ghost?

Some of us end up hollow shells when its all said and taken away. Might as well be dead.

Some places allow personal orders of one (loot), so this is good regardless. In the future, if you ever did monetize, you would not publicly release the alphas. I'm sure I can speak for everyone when saying thanks for the goodies so far.

Attached: watchinghulatired~.gif (335x531, 731K)

Well this took a depressive turn

Attached: download.png (246x205, 10K)

Attached: 1515252535355.png (732x760, 657K)

Well this image took my dick on a progressive turn

Uh, guys?

Attached: 0355.jpg (540x797, 121K)

If we could get the other sisters and Pele doing this that would be dandy

She's just so innocent!

Attached: giphy (2).gif (346x346, 331K)