Are leaf anons currently high as fuck?

Are leaf anons currently high as fuck?
Do you like what the weedman has done?
Or is it degeneracy?

Attached: Cannabis-Day[1].png (743x488, 162K)

A marijuana feaf is unsarcastically a vast improvement in design for the Canadian flag

I can't stand the smell desu.

Trudeau is an idiot, but a smart idiot.

Attached: 1527731461589.jpg (645x512, 46K)

based leafs

I am.
Trudeau? No, he's removed the first, and most critical brick from the "wall of free speech." He's essentially doomed our country, and ruined our image. Also I think weed is okay depending on how you use it. I have abused it for too long, and it's messed with my achievement for years. I wouldn't suggest anyone make a regular habit of it. It also lowers your testosterone, which is never a good thing.

Attached: 1526232514334.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Weed is for NIGGERS

If you smoke weed you are a NIGGER

this

bunch of fucking degenerate leafs are now the laughing stock of the civilized world. dumb decision will create lots of druggies.

Attached: 1475341504966.png (2400x2400, 292K)

Don't see how. I've partekn more in the past three years than ever, yet worked more hours and been more productive than ever (asset generation). Different strokes.

So is it technically legal there now or is it just a proposal?

Attached: 356DB8E0-0367-42C3-821D-222D31570E94.jpg (2290x1535, 576K)

This. :/ Live in college town, will be unable to escape the smell of weed and stupid people drugged out of their minds as they fall into lazy degeneracy and society collapses because people stop being productive and UBI is introduced to make everyone dependent on government money turning us into the next black welfare ghetto San Francisco shithole country. Saddest day in Canada's history to this leaf

Do you think most of your peers and teenagers and young adults have your self control and productive habits or do you think most look like pic related

Attached: IMG_8857.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

By abuse, I mean smoking at the earliest opportunity after work. I assume you must have reasonable habits if you're able to keep up on your work. It really does depend on the person, just like alcohol. Some people just don't respond positively to long term consumption.

Attached: 1527110015683.jpg (480x405, 19K)

It has been approved by both houses of government. They will set the legalisation date this week. Likely august/september.

And your flag just just a French flag with your nation pasted on top of it.

It's better then a fucking leaf

Legal Oct 17th I think. They want to give time for the Provinces to get ready.

>By abuse, I mean smoking at the earliest opportunity after work
Already know ppl who do that. it's sad to me it's literally all they do outside of work, stay high from 5pm-bedtime. But at least they stayed inside and played vidya or whatever. Now they're gonna be roaming down the street smoking a J high as a kite in the grocery store and bars etc

its legal but not "law of the land" yet so you can't purchase it for recreational purposes legally online or otherwise for 8-12 weeks

I've been high as fuck for the past 10 years
but now i can grow my own supply soon

Attached: lememe.jpg (635x500, 91K)

nothing beats a leaf you fucking mong bitch.