BRITAIN YES!

Tommy Robinson may habe been forgotten by you lot, but Britain has not forgotten, the people are still making their voices heard.

This needs publicity.
There is a suspicion that Tommy is dead, but the governemnt wont comment on his well being or allow him to be heard.

COME ON Jow Forums
Lets shake things up with these cunts

Attached: 5b2a295fdda4c838408b4637.jpg (900x506, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1tEpjmFH9g
express.co.uk/news/uk/975533/uk-crime-unsolved-solved-crime-burglary-robbery
nus.org.uk/en/news/britain-has-worst-rape-conviction-rate/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/womens-blog/2014/nov/21/police-letting-rape-victims-down-too
rt.com/uk/369601-police-sexual-abuse-victims/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who

TOMMY! Fucking brit that speaks out against Islam and the muslim rape gangs, locked up for absolutely nothing.

it isn't as though the US isn't dealing with its own internal issues; especially all of the Zio-trash and their Mossad lackeys hard at work destroying the US from the inside
>Where are the Jews, the Zionists and Mossad when (((Yaxley))) needs them?

Attached: 1505781977320.png (435x468, 112K)

Attached: 1512831727919.gif (480x270, 1023K)

Well, I don't see how I'm a jew
I'ts true that Tommy supports israel, but at least he hates islam!
We can reform him once he is out of prison!

it's a Jew tactic that they haven't yet figured out doesn't work. Islam is in Europe because of the Jew. let history so note carved in stone
>Where are the Jews, the Zionists and Mossad when (((Yaxley))) needs them?

Attached: Destroyers.jpg (718x796, 159K)

>First they came for our TelAvivisions
>then they came for our silverware
>then they locked up an Israel-first Jew named Yaxley, and not a Zionist, a Mossad agent nor Jew would defend him

>There is a suspicion that Tommy is dead
dude no one normal likes that cunt
no one likes the edl
no one likes ukip

Attached: 1518711665500.png (631x744, 417K)

tfw when the only brit in the thread hates tommy and ukip

And explain to me why you and "normal" people dont like tommy and like muslim rape gangs?

Bump for justice

Well, its on fucks like you when they can silence real political right-wing activists, because you let them get away with this.

Traitor

tommy robbinson is no different than the groups he fights against.
youtube.com/watch?v=y1tEpjmFH9g
look for any differences in the tactics they use
i do agree that we need to slow down the influx of refugees, although i do sympathise with them

hurr durr m-monarchy is a good form of government hurr durrrrr nigels farages dicks tastes nice hurrrrr durrr
- literally you

There's another march on the 23rd I think

Imagine being a police""""man"""" in this cucked shithole hahahaha gotta protect those innocent muslims from the evil racist whites

Attached: 1491350860800.jpg (542x540, 17K)

They know what to do.

Attached: 1497117337059.gif (496x210, 498K)

>literally you

Attached: 1523912286550.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

funny thing is i only know 2 muslims

All the cops I see in Britain are neckbeard soys and women. They're almost done for, and they know it.

i dont get how everyone thinks that englands full up with muslims, at the about 300 people at my work ive seen 2 muslims

>normal people

Attached: 1528207742731.jpg (837x959, 183K)

i dont even think that guys human

mum and dear old dad

I don't get why people think their anecdotes are relevant at all.

Because he's trolling you retard.

How is he 'no different' when he's actually supporting victims and trying to get these groups kicked out of the UK? On Twitter, he was the one supporting the actual victims and speaking out, while feminist cunts like Lily Allen and "Women Against UKIP" were calling them Nazis and Islamophobes and trying to silence them, and your funders, "men" like Peter Mandelson were behind the scenes orchestrating. You're a lying leftist shitwad, quivering because everyone thinks you're now part of the paedophile rings given how you defend and enable them so much. The Left has zero credibility left, and millions of people like myself have turned away from you, despite being natural liberals ourselves. I cannot bear to be in the same company as weak, emasculated, downright stupid people any more.

>going outside for a criminal tanning bed salon owner who made up a fake persona for himself
reasonable people I bet lol

People don't think it's full, that's the point. 3 million, their men less than 2% of the population, yet tens of thousands of rape victims, and all the other horrors we're had to tolerate. Nobody gives a fuck if you know a nice Muslim at work, they don't have a hive mind, but the 'silent majority' don't matter when we have the authorities and media actively enabling the bad ones. My anecdotes are full of horror and violence, so if yours are valid, so are mine.

That's how Leftists actually talk. I've had arguments with feminist cunts who even have kids of their own, the exact words of one of them were "Those girls in Rotherham were categorically not raped, because in that situation they are white and therefore have all the power." I explained they were teen girls surrounded by gangs of adult men, but no, The Ideology has been deeply embedded, This is the shit we have to put up with now.

Looks like badger from breaking bad

Attached: Better-Call-Saul-Badger-325.jpg (325x200, 35K)

>brexitcuck, edl cope
Just KYS, dude

Attached: 1522527826103.jpg (237x213, 9K)

>
nigga i'm not

we need categorise people

>interracial Christian towns
>we need to unsegreagte Muslim parts and mix everything up
>for freedom
>muh police state
express.co.uk/news/uk/975533/uk-crime-unsolved-solved-crime-burglary-robbery
>Under 5% of all robberies and burglaries solved as effects of police cuts bite
nus.org.uk/en/news/britain-has-worst-rape-conviction-rate/
>of 33 countries Britain has the worst conviction rates of all.
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/womens-blog/2014/nov/21/police-letting-rape-victims-down-too
>report shows that 26% of all sexual offences reported to the police are not recorded as crimes
rt.com/uk/369601-police-sexual-abuse-victims/
>Hundreds of UK police officers accused of sexually abusing victims – watchdog

Attached: Tommy-Robinson-AFP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 37K)

If tommy dies the bong police are gonna wish they resigned a few months ago. Bongs used to rule a third of the world and all (((they))) are doing is kicking the lion awake

Attached: 1528767041220.jpg (250x190, 4K)

report this faggot for stolen content