Be youngfag

>be youngfag
>always heard how college is a liberal hellhole
>didn't think it'd be that bad
>just got back from orientation
>It was worse than I could've ever imagined

Didn't realize I revoked my right to free speech when I commuted to the college. They had this whole 20 minute presentation about hate speech. They told us to report our friends if they say anything offensive. They required all staff to wear pins with their preferred pronouns on them. College was a fucking mistake. Should've joined the military. Could've joined the fucking space force.

Attached: 3210816.jpg (706x517, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roosevelt.ucsd.edu/mmw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Should've joined the military. Could've joined the fucking space force.

Finish college and THEN join the space force. Military requires a 4 year degree to be an officer. Just deal with the faggotry and then take it all out on guys too dumb or poor to go to school.

I hope some openings could be possible for qualified Canadians

What the absolute fuck are you doing in an indoctrination camp? Are you that fucking retarded??? Become a valuable member to society through what you can do, dont fucking pay for indoctrination. Pull your head out of your ass kid

Actually I retract this statement. If you are too shortsighted to have thought about joining the military as an officer with a college degree than you are far too stupid to be a space-marine and should probably just put on a pin stating your preferred pronoun is faggot at the next orientation you go to.

>paying for Marxist daycare
you better be getting a solid degree

Jokes on you. Officers have it made in the military.

>Jokes on you.
It would appear that the joke is on you, because that was the point I made in the initial post you stupid wop-dago. You are also too stupid to become a space-marine. Consider suicide.

I always wanted to attend one of those liberal american colleges, imagine all the shit you can pull.
You could literally say you identify as anything and they would go with it as long as you make it believable. Isnt that just the meme dream?

Attached: 1519678632474.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

dont pay for indoctrination
move to different courses or even change the place if you still can without losing money

High school 2018 graduate here. I'm glad I'm not going college and going into a pay internship instead you fucking retard.

There are online resources for anything he could ever want to learn how do. Free university courses if he doesn't want the degree, luckily if he pulls out now he'll have minimal debt that he can pay off quickly by learning a real skill or starting a business.
Abandon ship op.

I just got back from my orientation. They blatantly said that SJW nonsense won’t be tolerated. I took a picture of me in my maga hat next to our confederate monument.

Unless you're getting a good degree (engineering, medicine) you should quit now and go into the trades.

Yeah, it's fucking horrific. I want out but I'm already $10k deep in debt so I have to finish. I wish I did trade or even CC over this pozzed bullshit. My school you have to take at least one "diversity" or "multicultural" course in the social sciences, no matter major, it's a requirement. All the schools in the state have this as a requirement. It's a fucking cash grab, you're paying them to indoctrinate you. There's a few classes with value but my god so much of it is deadweight.

>10k
That's not too bad. Could still ditch it.

>College was a fucking mistake. Should've joined the military

Do both faggot! West Point, Annapolis, or Air Force Academy are the way to go.

you can do a lot more damage IN the system, rather than OUT!

Dude, at mine 2 years ago we had to do a whole fucking exercise hosted by a purple haired lesbian in the sociology department and a fat gay black man. There were various corners of the room with signs labeled stuff like "gender", "nationality", "skin color", "race" etc identity shit. They would ask various questions on the powerpoint related to feeling oppressed or hurt or whatever for your identity and you were asked to go step into the corner. You were forced to go and they scanned your card for entry.

They also gave everyone a free copy of this Taneishi Coates (BLM activist) book about muh racist cops and white supremacy. None of this is an exaggeration.

Yeah, it's pretty manageable but I'm 2 years deep so I figure I might as well just finish it. I moved back home at least and just go to the commuter uni so I won't get anymore debt.

This is why I don't get why do right wingers oppose free college? Why would you want to pay in order to be indoctrinated especially so when everybody who isn't a white male already gets a free ride?

Has it really changed that fast?

I graduated in 2010, saw the occasional poster for LGBTBBQ events and shit but don't think I was ever forced to do anything mandatory. Then again I spent all of my time in the business school where everyone was just looking to get rich, didn't have much interaction with the liberal arts crowd.

Im doing Computer science which is basically a garenteed job
Free college means college is paid for in taxes and I don't want to pay for Pedro's college

Also to all the posts that say stuff shit like "bro don't pay for indoctrination just look that shit up online and get a job lol"
College makes it 1,000,000 times easier to get good jobs at elite companies (in my case Google, lenovo, Amazon, etc). It's going to be way harder to get a job in my field without a degree regardless of actual skill level.

Cant you join the reserve and get your entire college experience paid for?

Not too late to drop out, my friend

Money doesn't grow on trees so somebody (likely you through the products which you buy) is already paying for pedro's degree.

military will tell you the same thing.
your born to fight and die in foreign countries wars.
make no mistake. this is what george washington intended while he was smoking jibbas and shooting lobster backs.

Listen user, I have an account degree. Ya, it's gay. But I make decent money and I know things. Wanna fight about it? Cash me ousside

>Should've joined the military. Could've joined the fucking space force.

You still can you idiot

Joint Air Force and do IT or signals or something technical where you get a security clearance. Work it for 20 years, get your retirement, and go work a $200k/year cleared job at Lockheed Martin.

Fuck college.

Gay. Military is gay. The vaccinate the hell out of you , stupid fags. Just get a decent degree, go work somewhere that actually teaches you shit (not the government), and don't be a fag

Some tips:
-Don't join class-wide group texts. You'll get implicated for cheating even if you do nothing.
-If you are texting or emailing someone, don't say anything that could be used against you, even if you're joking.
-If you join an organization that has any sort of initiation or fraternal activities, you just need to know that your college will probably consider that hazing. There are frats that actually haze, but men's orgs in general are under attack.
-Don't try to argue with your teacher about a political topic in class. You have no advantages, they can shut you up to move on, they can get the final word. Nobody will help you and you'll lose, and possibly be kicked out of class or worse.
-Keep your political views close to your chest. Reveal them to someone after you get to know them, not before.

In general just realize you're in an indoctrination camp. You need to get your degree so you can get a job, and get the fuck out of there without it causing you too much damage. Some other posters are telling you to get out of college; they're idiots. College is the new high school, you basically need it. Just play it safe.

One last thing: be extremely careful around women, specifically those who party a lot and slut it up. Good luck.

>be careful around sluts

Like your mom? Heh

We'll hit you up if there are openings for space Mounties eh. Sound good bud?

>Just deal with the faggotry and then take it all out on guys too dumb or poor to go to school.
Literally this. If OP is too fucking stupid to not talk at certain times then he doesn't deserve death by ayy

If space marines are anything like normal marines in terms of intelligence OP will be fine. He was smart enough to turn on a computer after all.

Shut up leaf, you sniff poster

I have my orientation tommorow

Attached: 8943E394-140B-41F6-8F4D-949B448CE8B9.jpg (700x765, 52K)

But can he eat space crayons is the real question

There are so many jobs that you can't get without an actual degree. Nothing stem related is going to take a guy who 'learned it online', maybe entry level it help desk shit kek

First inkling that SJW shit was creeping in happened to me back in 2001 while living in the dorms.

>Corrected by a chick for calling someone 'faggot'
>Friend investigated by dorm RA for quoting Fight Club's "I'd fight Ghandi" on his whiteboad
>Saw pink triangles for 'safe places' for the first time. Never heard of it before my freshmen year.

You do realize the military is getting more cucked by the day. Get into the a STEM department as soon as you can and stay there. Graduate and go make money.

>made numerous life mistakes
>end up in trade school at community college
>no sjw shit
>people have infowars stickers on their tool boxes
it could have been worse

I don't think you missed out on much. An electrician, plumber, welder, etc. makes what? More than a fuckin BA in sociology, yo.

that's not saying much when a sociology ba makes like 25k a year

Not if you can't spell guaranteed, dufus

Based trades have more potential than many degrees. Would I do it all over again? Tough to say. Job now is comfy and I needed my grad degree to get it, but student loans are crippling. Been living like a poor man until 4 months ago when I finally paid them off.

>falling for the college meme
Hope you are going towards a degree worth pursuing

Science is dead, it requires truth to function but truth has been banned

This is why we have the replication crisis

Can we get them to wear verb tags instead?

yeah, youngbro needs to choose wisely.

>get a degree that's hard enough you want to kill yourself while going through it.
>protect your GPA like it's your nuts
>intern or get a fucking job while being a student. It gives you something to put on a resume, dollarydoos, and keeps you on a schedule.
>get a credential while going through your senior year.

Play your cards right, youngbro.

Yeah they for sure do, a lot of degrees are shit

anger is a feminine trait

>intern or get a fucking job while being a student
The most important part

Thinking this is a feminine trait

sounds like you went to a shit state uni, as befitting of retards

t. top 3 and haven't had any problems in pure maths with this shit

Choose to identify as a kike

>garenteed
the CS brainlet rears its ugly head

>Im doing Computer science which is basically a garenteed job
just
fucking
lol

Indeed. I knew sooo many people who were professional students their entire life and were/are fucked for getting a job.

If your resume consists of high school + college + grad school (MA/MS not PhD) and you try to get a job without so much as delivering pizzas for Dominos, you are 100% fucked. Two of my friends followed that path and are still fucking screwed. 'Educated' as fuck but zero experience. Still think they deserve 6 figs because of how smart they are.

It's called a trade and buisness man, or being a neet.

Where the fuck do you think retards who major in gender studies and other stupid shit work?

math, physics, engineering, geology, chemistry, etc jobs aren't going to take some jackoff that watched a few youtube videos, and the world needs more than plumbers and car salesmen to function

Attached: 1518315941062.jpg (555x445, 36K)

And die for israel? Riight.... Go join the national gaurd instead op and shoot some beaners.

what type of college is it? private or public?
private schools are the worst offenders of being coddled up liberal havens while public schools dont really have much unless its the mainstay like a capitol school

this.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 13K)

>all these seething brainlets who were legitimately too dumb to go to a good uni

in all seriousness:
anyway, I've got genuine advice. first of all, take an IQ test as soon as possible. No, the one you took at age 16 or below won't do. WAIS is the best and is the one I took. i'm going to assume you're in STEM. if your IQ is less than 130, drop out of most STEM majors, save for Bio, microbio, geology, microbio, Etc. you can do med school with a sub-130, but you're fucked for engineering or CS, assuming you don't want worthless monkey jobs. physics and math are of course out of the question. grad school for any STEM subject is also out of the question with a sub-130, as you'll want to kill yourself. the cruelest thing you can have someone do is force them to work in an environment above their intellectual ceiling.

also, check the rankings for your uni. if it isn't in the top 30, drop out immediately and go to a CC and transfer to a better school. you will face severe discrimination while looking for your first job, and if you decide to go to higher education, you'll be cucked by 3.4 gpas from elite undergrad institutions, even with your 4.0 from state U, assuming similar GRE and research/LoRs. always, ALWAYS go to the most prestigious school. good luck.

uni isn't that bad.

At UCSD we have this bullshit mandatory humanities course called "the making of the modern world" where they make you write essays about how contemporary society is entirely derived from ancient African flutes.

I'm not even joking.

what did they study and what schools did they go to?
they didn't get a single internship or publish research?

>tjey are idiots.. Don-
>Some who have buisnesses.
Nice try...

bullshit. i went to a top 100 univ and a top 40 grad school, and I still got a great job.

Crush undergrad and get into a good grad program if you must. If not, go for the hardest credentials in your field.

got lucky. either that or you worked like a madman and stood out easily at your undergrad institution.

either way, going to a top tier uni will make his life a lot easier if he can keep up.

No shit... We got libshits for that.

Please send help. I'm an engineer, I don't give a FUCK about ancient African flutes.

roosevelt.ucsd.edu/mmw/

Yo. I went to the grad commencement last weekend. WHAT THE FUCK

>heh....you spelled something wrong, looks like you're a brainlet

Also time to share some more of my school's cuckery
>we have something called the "free expression tunnel"
>basically a tunnel where anyone can graffiti the walls
>you're not allowed to put anything """offensive"""
>literally every time I've been there someone has painted "fuck trump on the walls

>Every time someone gave a speech or presentation they specified their pronouns before speaking
>even though they all used their fucking normal pronouns
>they implied that communists being gassed on the holocaust is a bad thing
>they said that asking someone for gas money is offensive because you don't know everybody's financial stability
>calling something lame is ableist
>first they said that offensive language is just as bad as violent crimes
>then they compared it to the holocaust
>they made us watch a video about consent, it was on YouTube so I might try to find it and post it

you're fuckin stupid

Attached: 1513552106727.png (862x855, 80K)

Holy. Shit. We’re multiplying.

just good at glad-handing. my resume was ok on paper, but i excel at in-person interviews.

good colleges do get you in the door, though. that being said, it's not like life is over if you don't go to harvard, yale, mit, etc.

i didn't say anything about the spelling

CS isn't a guaranteed job, period.
t. EE originally in CS

Also you need experience to top of it all off.

No one could exaggerate how stupid and pointless this liberal brainwashing bullshit is.

roosevelt.ucsd.edu/mmw/

Next semester they'll probably make us all take classes on how to give negroes fellatio.

This is what I was doing but then got Type 1 Autoimmune diabetes a week before becoming an Officer, don't listen to him and just enlist and get that G.I Bill after 4 years.

Attached: sad (6).jpg (544x626, 98K)

>calls me stupid
>get degree continue to get fucked over
>ad hominems
>no experience.

My school doesn't do any of this gay shit

stop posting any time, boomer scum

The student speaker for my fucking graduation was chosen because it was a “Transgender woman of color and illegal immigrant.” I will never forgive Khosla

>Space Force accepting Canadians

Unless the Ayyys are dogs we need raped, no thanks, Trudeau.

>calls me boomer.
Kek
>forgets that boomers were the ones that push their kids to do college.
Those projections don't project them selves.

Fuck ERC. That’s why I went Revelle

Have you seen the flyers around campus with Chinks looking to hire whites to write their essays for them? I'm flabbergasted. I reported it to The Office of Academic Integrity and they said there's nothing they can do to stop it.

Academia is dead.

well you type like you just barely know english so figured I'd give you the benefit and assume you're old rather than retarded

Attached: 1510210435138.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Jesus Christ
this is some Hitler Youth level shit

Just get paid homie

Isn't too late. Frankly college was a waste of time. But if you want to get into professional fields you need it. If you don't know what you want to do, trades or military.

how weak are all of you? I dont understand, I went to an indoctrination college and it just bounced off me, just dont say anything stupid. "but it's the truth" who fucking cares, welcome to the real world where if you have to interact with a lot of people, you dont say anything that can be construed as offensive because of the age we live in. If you're intelligent at all, you'll try your fucking hardest to get into grad school because once you're there, you basically never have to interact with retards who fall for basic shit like the "indoctrination" you're claiming.

Attached: wideview.jpg (2752x2208, 896K)

Yeah but you don't just walk into those schools. They have pretty high standards and are very selective - which these days means half qualified minorities or white validictorians that played four sports and participated in every club and activity.

I'm not going to enable them to undermine the University. It makes me sick what a joke everything is to them. They buy their admission and pay their way through classes while they sit in their dorms watching fucking anime on giant TV's. No wonder this campus has such a high suicide rate.

It depends. The options that Army recruiters are allowed change monthly. If you go into a high-demand military specialty there are bonuses available and possibly college money.

Starbucks

> If you're intelligent at all, you'll try your fucking hardest to get into grad school because once you're there, you basically never have to interact with retards who fall for basic shit like the "indoctrination" you're claiming.

I was actually planning on doing the 4+1 program (basically getting your masters in 5 years) at my college. Idk if I'm going to want to go for a PhD after that.