Is Trump planning to establish a white ethnostate on Mars?

The timing of his Space Force announcement and use of the phrase "separate but equal" really has me wondering.

Attached: MarsTransitionV.jpg (1016x1024, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H0gkJjq4CKM
cowboybebop.wikia.com/wiki/Spike_Spiegel
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is Trump planning to establish a white ethnostate on Mars?

It doesn't matter, we can't get there.

> muh new space race begins

Sorry, infidel. Thanks to our unlimited resources we'll get there first. We will transport our holy stone from Mecca to Mars and there will be an ethnostate, but not white.

Attached: emirates mars mission info-probe.png (1336x606, 654K)

I'd be totally cool with ALL muslims leaving this earth, if you know what I'm saying...

One of your dune coon friends would end up blowing a hole in the pressurized oxygen dome within a week.

not with that attitude.

>Mars 0.38g
>Venus 0.91g

Yeah sure, Mars will ever be settled... grow up, it is Venus all the way.

Attached: 1056C9B0-3496-46F9-9932-36F54F4EE52C.jpg (602x251, 36K)

Wow 600-watt solar panels
“Enough power to run around 20 laptop”

earth is flat

Attached: 1482269561828.jpg (955x960, 86K)

Yup.

Attached: 1395977881801.jpg (413x395, 80K)

>not with that attitude.

And who'se funding do you think is going to be buying all of the rockets?

> said the guy who needs Russian rockets to even get into orbit nowadays

>He thinks the jews would ever let him on their rocket.

look at him, look at him and laugh!

Would it be possible to wipe Venus's atmosphere away and then refill the planet by smashing comets with the right elements for life?

Mars is a red ethnoplanet, earth is a blue ethnoplanet.

>Would it be possible to wipe Venus's atmosphere away and then refill the planet by smashing comets with the right elements for life?

Yes it is, but not as you propose. You need to freeze out the CO2 with a sunshade and divert an icy moon to Venus. Sci-fi but doable with enough robotic advancement.

B-but it will have 20GB of data storage, EMUS and Delta V thrusters!!!

Attached: 1529225414024.png (583x608, 9K)

There will never be an ethnosstate and your ass is definitely not going.

You sandniggers can't even develop technologies to destroy the Jews once and for all. What makes you think your inbred, low IQ brains could ever develop tech to colonize a planet?
>unlimited resources
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

Just force a meritocratic IQ test qualifier for all space colonists?

>said the guy who needs Russian rockets to even get into orbit nowadays
Our military orbits equipment on a regular basis, they just don't talk about it, much.
They even have an automated, reusable shuttle for the job (pic related).

Attached: X37BSpacePlane.jpg (660x245, 30K)

And a star tracker on one side of the mistake called a spacecraft.
And an unprotected “High-gain antenna”.

What kind of rocket is this hunk of junk going to be strapped to?

As long as there is a smelliness test qualifier too, I am all in.

No. We send the niggers to Mars, user.

Poland is 98% white. I would consider that an ethnostate. Only reason nobody tries to break it up is because Polish people are too stubborn and moral to be bought out.

Attached: 1520028965164.jpg (900x900, 197K)

Yeah I expect that in a million years Venus will be a very earthlike planet with billions of humans on it.
>solar shade
>sequester CO2
>divert comets for water

"White ethnostate" only has meaning in the Anglo diaspora context. White Canadians, Australians, and Americans are all in the same broader ethnicity, Anglo, and we all used to be Anglo ethnostates.

Poland is a Polish ethnostate, not a white ethnostate.

Isn't that even better?

I will make it my life's mission to make sure no fucking sandniggers leave this planet and infect the rest of the universe

Poles are whiter than you DeSean

Attached: get-in-here-fag.jpg (800x449, 48K)

>Space force != space colonizers
He knows more and is prepping for a confrontation

No, I want the UK, Canada, USA, NZ, and Australia to be Anglo ethnostates. Anglo ethnostates are the best places to live. Even Poles and Jews think so.

150yrs is the timescale you need to terraform Venus

I'm not saying Poles aren't white, I'm saying that Poland is not an ethnostate for whites.

Yes. It will be made of the United States' most elite virgins.

Well, that's fine then

>1.6Mbps
>Internet is fast on Mars than it is at my house
Not a happy camper

Attached: Aus_pepe.jpg (414x508, 27K)

>mars in cowboy beepop
>great
>it's full of muslime

Europa or Venus where the true ethnostate of cowboy beepop

There’s a pretty cool app that does the whole terraforming thing. The only problem is that it talks about importing Jamaicans and other trash.

Attached: 90D03AD5-4F9E-40B3-BFC3-61713BF84400.png (1334x750, 3.09M)

That's only for the Uranus colony (sorry, required joke).

>Poland is a Polish ethnostate, not a white ethnostate.
Doesn't work anymore, Jew.

That is why Spike is inviting you to make Mars great again, Spike was a martian native.

The true master race.

In Nietzsche’s NOTES (1880-1881) he writes: “The reabsorption of semen by the blood is the strongest nourishment and, perhaps more than any other factor, it prompts the stimulus of power, the unrest of all forces toward the overcoming of resistances, the thirst for contradiction and resistance. The feeling of power has so far mounted highest in abstinent priests and hermits (for example, amoung the Brahmans).”

Attached: 1529476545123.jpg (1024x699, 138K)

but the muslime where depicted as noble savage

No faggots you build floating cities in the upper atmosphere

Normal earth atmosphere has more power as a lifting gas on Venus than helium/hydrogen does on earth and the upper atmoisphere has earth normal temps

You goat in your bubble town and just need to put on a hazmat suit with oxygen to go outside on the flight deck

Attached: 948148D2-6017-476A-8E24-11DB5E5370E6.jpg (650x854, 150K)

what they're not telling is the wind blows at like 300mph in the upper atmosphere, I mean, you can float but you'll go around the place like a lego boat down the toilet

forget the floating cities meme. People want an actual planet, not dome floating acid CO2 sky cities

also you can technically walk on mars with a good winter coat and an oxygen tank, it's just -60 maximum on bad days

Sorry to hear that. And internet infrastructure in Germany is hilariously bad compared to South Korea or Japan. Do you guys have some sort of humanitarian donation program so that we can get you more bandwidth for shitposting?

Attached: pure speed.png (809x690, 54K)

>hits earth on accident

Mars doesn't fucking exist, you absolute fucking mongoloid.
Earth is the only home we have

You can anchor them or have them ride the wind with shock absorbers and gyroscopic living interiors it should be a big deal

If your sky dome has a mile wide diameter and a a dime bubble of 600 meters that would give you a ~square mile of living space and living area volume of .25 Miles that’s big enough to fit midtown Manhattan.

And you could make them a lot bigger

This ad is worth a chuckle, too btw. Gonna translate the blue part for people who don't speak German.

> 400 Mbps for 40€ per month
> For big families who have lots of guests and professional hardcore gamers.
> Only the NSA needs faster internet.
> Try it out, you can cancel it after a month.

this
human space exploration/colonization is a joke

space is for posthumans

do we even have something strong enough to anchor such thing? I mean, people want real buildings, an apartment, a shopping mall, a clown setting up the engine on fire, that sort of thing, not a fucking tube with a pod and six beds, I think this would be pure science fiction for a long, long time

If we could build a space elevator we could teather a Venetian city

And we would need a space elevator to get that kind of metrial to another planet

Layer in the Venusian atmosphere at approx 50 - 52 km.

rockets are going to be in use first, I guaranteed you that, we don't have the material for a teather yet, that's why I was asking, because I know nano carbon tube aren't ready yet and they know jackshit about them

youtu.be/H0gkJjq4CKM

Merica

Attached: 1444088839950.jpg (735x512, 148K)

So the answer is not right now but yes long before mars is a nice place to live

And that’s not even knowing how living in low G will effect things like preganancy and againg on mars vs near normal earth gravity on Venus

>tfw I run a fleet of surface mining drones from my floating pleasure barge in the Venusian atmosphere

Attached: DF5E2FFA-7B9F-435F-8D6D-2246C505A334.png (430x448, 368K)

>people want real buildings, an apartment, a shopping mall
you're the exact kind of idiot nigger that keeps us from having nice things. you're too stupid to have any say in anything real, you're fucking obsolete (the real definition of "nigger", btw; unemployable by circumstances of birth).

you're talking about a space colony, and in your mind the presence of a shopping mall is a critical factor in its success or failure. nigger.

i post a general on this topic every saturday... check it out

Attached: Marsc14.jpg (1024x555, 56K)

Elon is getting there, you really think a guy who loves deus ex and sells flamethrower isn't serious about his Mars colony? And we know how fucked up it will be on mars with this gravity, or at least, we have a good guess from looking at our own astronauts. No permanent settler will be possible, you can only stay there up to a maximum of two years before shits going to really affect you and kill you. Routine flight back an forth are expected.

Yes, if you can't bring the comfort of home with you then whats the point? Even fucking soldier in Iraq had burger kings and such, it's not that farfetched, especially if your goal is to create some sort of space civilisation, you need those things, absolutely, it's no surprise they are flying to a Hilton hotel in 2001: A Space Odyssey, even trump when talking about his plan for space recently briefly mentioned real estate would be important. People won't give a fuck unless they feel at home.

just being in a society that isn't 30% retirees and 30% minorities would cause an explosion of productivity

Wypipo should go to mars. Never to return.

The comfort of home is not a fucking shopping mall you colossal faggot. The comfort of my home is my family, growing veggies in my garden and stuff like that. Neck yourself, leaf.

Source on that I thought he was from a moon off jupiter.

How is that funny? It is pathetic.

>Worth a chuckle
Oy Vey, you trying to send me broke!

Attached: images (52).jpg (200x254, 11K)

oh shut the fuck up hans

>People won't give a fuck unless they feel at home.
yep, and that's why LITERALLY ONLY EARTH IS 'HOME', FOR HUMANS. we absolutely cannot even approach adequately reproducing Earth-like conditions (especially gravity), and certainly not for even the same efficiency (economy) UNIVERSE as posthumanism.

oookay, and what are we gonna do when the fire in the middle of our system burns out? just get wipe in the super nova, been a gud run? How about we build ships n shit?

> professional hardcore gamers
> only the NSA needs faster internet

Yeah sure, it's not 11/10 masterpiece tier, but it's funny. Or maybe I'm more easily entertained by the stupidity of people out there than you. But if that's the case, why do even come to this site?

>we have to have the same comfort

FAGGOT

>Implying Trump doesn't colony drop Mecca and end the Mudshit menace once and for all.

Attached: x4vlMwd.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

Attached: I see what you did there.jpg (600x600, 21K)

There really are retards in the world who think a species that can't even turn it's deserts green, tame it's ocean depths or conquer the tundra can somehow turn a rusty dead rock in the middle of a vacuum into a verdant paradise.

Are you dumb or what? Follow the conversation, my comment and then your comment, and then maybe think for a while if what you just posted doesn't show your low IQ.

Attached: das it mane.jpg (501x483, 25K)

he cant, Marses magnetic field is to small so everything on it gets fried

what you could do is have mining operations on mars literally doom tier shit

Fuck off, jew.

Attached: ThreeMonthsOfThisShitAndCounting.png (736x115, 9K)

the actual wikia, and well that is what I remember from the series.
cowboybebop.wikia.com/wiki/Spike_Spiegel

>can’t turn its deserts green, conquer the tundra

Nigga you retarded, it’s mostly lefties that bitch we could easily de-Salinger ocean water and turn most deserts green with irrigation and could seeding and we can build in tundra and oil dig but it’s all held up by fucking commie “environmentalists”

Pic related humans have been turning Arizona green for thousands of years

Attached: 0521FEF5-B2C0-4CD6-9BB8-AC177F69A69B.jpg (1000x667, 849K)

Wtf is on Mars. People do things because of incentives. There is literally no point in going to Mars except as a dick measuring contest like the space race. No resources, no habitable land, no technology to do so.

The only time the human race can achieve this is we unite the world under one nation and pool together all resources and minds available. This is however, an unpopular opinion as many nationalists prefer we live in squalor.

>The Virgin Ethnostate
>THE CHAD ETHNOWORLD

In what context did he use the phrase "Separate but equal?"

>Is Trump planning to establish a white ethnostate on Mars?

Attached: its a lie.jpg (750x650, 260K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI

White confederate here. We can literally build anything better than anyone on the planet. We dont need russians gooks or spics for anything. Youre all our slaves

Even if you did so, there still no magnetic field, and the planet is flat as fuck, meaning few emerged lands is you create an ocean.

Could be done. The terraforming is impossible with current tech. An underground ethnostate is feasible, Mars holds many resources. Trump may be looking for petrol.

>>>/2007/

Wow. So green. Amazing. What I like most about the pic ist that totally untouched river. You really respect nature!

*cough*

Attached: jojo german engineering.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Why do the whites have to settle for the planet of sand

Bye

Attached: 1529463170363.png (324x324, 112K)

>ITT retarded globies that think space exists

lmao

Attached: bender let me laugh harder.gif (288x198, 1.41M)