Why are liberals smarter than conservatives?

Why are liberals smarter than conservatives?

Attached: Trumptard hicks btfo.png (939x725, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0190272510361602?journalCode=spqc
censusviewer.com/state/WV
youtu.be/jOmamROl7qY
liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1508125185
liveleak.com/view?i=d10_1410171041
youtube.com/watch?v=VmXjxCnt86Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't be racist when you're intelligent

I just think it's hilarious how the states closest to mexico have the lowest IQ. Couldn't be because of all the immigrants or anything.

also sage

Attached: 1527828850206.png (987x653, 870K)

Getting a degree mill humanities college degree doesn't make you smarter than someone in the trades.

Can’t help but notice that the vast majority of white states are more intelligent.

>Posts a graphic directly correlating to the amount of niggers per state
>puts claim about IQ
KYS KIKE

>minnesota
>white
>michigan
>white
>indiana
>white
>entire midwest
>white

hmm....

The concentration of niggers and spics in the southernmost states might be your reason

>west virginia
hmmmmmmmmmm

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0190272510361602?journalCode=spqc

Being 'open-minded' takes a higher level of abstract thinking than it takes to be morally absolutist. But i feel the right wing children of the 21st century are able to juggle more variables and the liberals today are liberally conservative (i.e. not open to viewing other views)

tl;dr being liberal requires juggling more variables

>California, Nevada, Texas, Arizona, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Florida, Hawaii

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1529034065559.png (454x685, 122K)

College

Attached: tigerhawk.jpg (470x264, 9K)

cool post bro have a womp womp

>Whether skin color is a darker shade or not determines intelligence
Did you even look at West Virginia, one of the most whitest states in the country?

They’re also full of piss poor whites that put Mountain Dew in their kids’ bottles.

>Jow Forums defends that same economic system that makes nigger culture popular, keeps Jews in power, and shits all over the arts and science in general.
Really makes you think. It's almost as if giving people rewards for being scum isn't a good way to run society.

Attached: 1524534791976.png (565x541, 157K)

it has a terrible economy so a lot of the smart ones leave. also it doesn't attract new immigrants so it stays white.

what is happening to WV is the same thing happening to many third world countries - the smart ones leave for greener pastures, but remain homogenous because nobody wants to live there.

>most whitest
Nog detected

>I’m so smart I know that West Virginia is majority white

Yet he leaves out that West Virginia has a poor education system, which has nothing to do with race.

cause conservatives blame others for there own short comings and problems liberals fix there shortcomings and problems.

that's cause the kids get kidnapped and sent to dc before they can finish school

No... this... pepe promised me.......

Attached: 2008electionIQ.png (365x790, 197K)

user, Jow Forums is a board of peace. We know that poverty is the cause of low IQ, as well as violent behavior. Which is why one of the poorest and whitest states - West Virginia - is also filled with the most criminals. :)

Absolutely hilarious how the whitest and most conservative states in America are also the smartest, fuck off Cali spic.

Is WV really THAT poor?

The fuck is going on in colorado?

it isn't third world poor, but it is poor compared to other states. there is not much job opportunity so if you go to live in WV, you will have a hard time finding good work unless you work in the mines. and even those are closing down.

not sure i would call minnesota and massachusetts "conservative", but ok

Somebody drank the kool-aid.
Congrats on your Koko the gorilla IQ.

Attached: koko.jpg (625x625, 137K)

Yeah, inner city niggers are real geniuses.

censusviewer.com/state/WV

Holy shit they have a lot of beaners.

Just got loads of mexicans there labeled as "white". Like half the population is bean niggers

same reason my sister is failing 'social studies'. her views dont align with the professor and she loses marks as a result.

1.2% hispanic is actually quite low, given that they are 17% of the american population

Yet the crime rate in WV is very low

hmmmmmmmmmm

your picture says the opposite retard

Hawaii surprises me the most. Asians score higher than whites on average in terms of IQ

WHY do you faggots keep replying to bot threads

many asians in hawaii are flips

also native hawaiians aren't very intelligent, they have about 90 IQ similar to the rest of pacific islanders

how the fuck did you get that, it's literally 1.2% hispanic.

>but remain homogenous because nobody wants to live there.

I'd give my right nut to live there

Minnesota went from the most liberal state in the country in the '80s to a swing state. Trump can take it in 2020, he lost by 1.5% (40k) votes.

I don't know what's going on with West Virginia and Appalachia at large, but there is a strong statistical correlation between race and IQ. This isn't even controversial.

Makes sense.

easy to be liberal with no niggers or spics around.

secondly state IQ averages are dragged down from the niggers which occupy the southern states

This is just because of all the niggers in those states.

this
You're a fucking retard, WV has the lowest hispanic population of ANY state

IQ system created by the white man, structured FOR the white man, and bitched about by the low EyeQueue WHITEMAN. Take your arayan propaganda and imperialistic asshattery elsewhere.

>more nogs and beans in low intellect areas
you got me to reply

yeah, i wouldn't mind living there either. it's just hard to get a good job and that deters a lot of would be immigrants. compare that to next door virginia which is full of immigrants, especially the DC Metro area.

true. but saying minnesota is "conservative" is a bit of a stretch. it is mildly liberal at worst and moderate at best.

>Southern US has the highest concentration of blacks and mexicans
>Southern US has the lowest scores on those metrics
>The metrics also match the German population distribution across the US nearly 1:1

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>the farther away a state is from Mexico the smarter it is.
>makes me make a big think

>whites vote 93 to 6 for Republicans in the noggest state

hmm

Attached: white vote.png (500x342, 90K)

>whitest states are the smartest states
woah who would of guessed

>and college graduates
kek

>whiter regions are smarter

wtf

The south has too many niggers that drop the IQ score

>states with a lot of blacks have lower IQ
>racists btfo
You didn't think this through very well did you?

Attached: blackredpill.png (1293x912, 468K)

bingo.
you dig your own grave. whites and blacks in red states all act like niggers because they have no upwards mobility or career options.
vote blue, invest in yourself and your state, then worry about minorities.

>90% of all niggers in the country in the south
>why are "conservative" states so stupid
Geez whiz billy, I don't know.

if whites didn't vote that way, mississippi would have a black democratic governor by now.

i would've thought that the diversity would've made california whites a bit more conservative, unfortunately they are not.

Nice try.
I live in Austin Texas and I prefer the majority of Hispanics to white people

well given you are an austinite, you are probably a shitlib who likes to virtue signal

>Why are liberals smarter than conservatives?
Protip: They are retarded, not smart.

why are whites smarter than blacks?

>be evil racist with 160 IQ
>be asked what political orientation I am over the phone
>"liberal"
:^)

Conservativism is by its very definition opposed to looking for new ways of thinking about and doing things.

The higher %age of college graduates, the higher %age of indoctrinated pod people.

A college degree is no indicator of intelligence.

Modern conservatism is just the use of repetition-based marketing to obscure the mechanisms of the donor class, and they are constantly hammering the concept that Liberalism means anything that does not 100% conform to their exact brand of propaganda.
Basically everybody who isn't stupid enough to be manipulated by right wing infotainment is lumped in as a liberal so it looks like there are more smart people on the left, but this isn't actually true, it's just a by-product of hyperpartisanship where anybody who doesn't tow the line du jour immediately becomes relegated to "The Other".

This. Anyone can memorize shit. It's how you apply it and think about what you're reading that makes one intelligent.

I wish it was because WV was based to enough to flat out say no to (((immigrants))) but sadly it's because of poverty. Funny to think their poverty is saving them from something even worse.

If college admittance tests were a proper gauge of intelligence then how come all these fucks can't figure out that being a foodie with tens of thousands in college debt prevents you from having enough money to acquire a house.

you mean where people are descended from Coal Miners? Because thats representive of white people throughout the country

MS is based af... even a large portion of our blacks are conservative and defend our flag

youtu.be/jOmamROl7qY

They arent.
The prescense of non Whites brings the average down.
Fucking democrat cocksucker.

Looks like the german midwest is doing bretty good 10/10 and yeah mexican border states are not doing bretty good

It's opposed to STUPID ways of thinking about and doing things. It's a necessary bulwark.

Conservatives never led their nations into ruination.

Attached: 1426819004696.jpg (574x483, 44K)

I live in WV and I have literally never seen a hispanic person here except in Morgantown and Huntington where the big universities are.

As for our poor showing on IQ tests I blame brain drain and the legions of people living literally gypsy-tier lifestyles, when eurofags talk about the Roma problem I can relate.

>new is always better
No it doesnt brainlet

So being committed to values is bad?

>hurrrrrr.....
TL;DR!!!

>gypsy-tier lifestyles

Don't fucking call it that. Living in some run down shack with a beat up barely working car surrounded by Appalachia is max comfy.

An intelligence quotient test would only be created by an intelligent group of people

looks like whites are smarter than blacks to me, op

Attached: blackpopulation_uscensus.jpg (874x528, 89K)

Ive never heard of an African tribe measuring intelligence

The liberal states are least exposed to non-whites

the irony being that the map you posted reinforces the idea of conservatives being more intelligent than liberals

Moron, living on public funding and benefits it's not a good sign of intelligence. Stupid leftist, in a real free market you all would die of hunger so fast.

If they are racist, sexist, christian, homophbic and Islamophobic then yes, they are bad

Attached: apeiq.png (718x718, 429K)

No, I'm talking about the people who literally live in sheet metal shacks without electricity or water that make a living collecting scrap metal, selling crystal meth, and shitting out brats for dem gibs, if they can keep them from CPS long enough that is. Imagine every negative stereotype about your natives, thats what the lowest of the low in Wv live like and we have a legion of white trash for every native you have to tolerate.

if they are, they sure don't vote that way. southern blacks are more likely to vote D than northern ones.

No minorites, making lots of white children, no electric jew to corrupt them, survival only given as a reward for hard work... yeah sounds awful.

Attached: atomwaffendivisionbestkorea.png (1304x1714, 1.76M)

oklahoma and california are closer to mexico than florida is, user

Attached: 1519532887458.png (540x539, 429K)

You can't be intelligent if you arn't aware of racial differences.

>Imagine every negative stereotype about your natives

I don't live around natives I live around niggers

liveleak.com/view?i=4f3_1508125185

liveleak.com/view?i=d10_1410171041

youtube.com/watch?v=VmXjxCnt86Q

I'd take white trash in metal shacks over niggers any day.

Why are the states with more People of Light per capita smarter?

Poor whites tend to be more inclusive while poor blacks commit violence and walk away in the streets all day.

Why is intelligence in quotes?

At least we aren't cucked faggots like people are wherever you're from, pussy. Stay the fuck out.

Attached: fuck-off.jpg (465x597, 48K)