Why are Irish women CRYING OF JOY when infinticide was legalized ?

What the hell is wrong their heads?

(go at 7:52 directly !)
youtu.be/hN1GwOLgjVs?t=473

Attached: VideoGames.jpg (1024x789, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
youtu.be/REUzqgRh3GU
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What's in your head?
ZAAAAAAHHMMMBIEEE! ZAAAAAAHHMMMBIEEE! ZAAAAAAHHMMMBEEEHEEHEEHEEHOOHOOH DO DO DO

Because the Irish used women as currency up until Rome put a stop to it.

>Our revenge will be the laughter of our children
>Irish women abort them now

Attached: sixty-six-days-310x415.jpg (310x415, 33K)

To think they were gunning down those british cucks 30 years ago.
What the fuck happened?
youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

Anglo tricks user, anglo tricks

Attached: The Feels Of Athenry.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Michael Collins died for this....

Attached: Michael_Collins_by_John_Lavery.jpg (800x667, 108K)

Attached: 1028145.png (127x315, 54K)

lol

Attached: MO53j3xZzsI4nwI0bTT6XO2AbvQV5bCzhqJiRjul3QI.jpg (320x250, 27K)

The English are the jews of Europe. Few know this.

case in point

Ireland is a nation full of degenerates and communists. Poland is also full of degenerates and equally cucked by it's more powerful neighbours.

Get a grip of yourself losers.

Attached: image.jpg (1440x810, 278K)

There is nothing greater to a woman than avoiding responsibility for their actions.

There's nothing more Jewish than Irish morality.

>hurr durr we can't win in battle so turn weakness into a virtue

The entire Irish identity is built around avoiding responsibility and blaming England.

Because the majority of Irish people are marxists, the church was only kept around as a fuck you to protestants but no one cares about religion anymore so the last vestiges of classical morality are being done away with by their half-poo prime minister to make way for the brave new ireland where nigerians and poles and pakistanis can all be as irish as someone whose family lived there for 1000 years.

Case in point

>majority of Irish people are marxists

jesus christ i really wish i lived in the reality you guys seem to live in

Gee, I wonder...

Attached: 1526248647486.jpg (675x586, 83K)

they lack burqas

I don't get why abortion is so fucking important to women. Like, how many even get abortions? Do they really plan for it? How hard is it to just go on the pill? Like if they banned vasectomies for men for whatever reason I don't think we would care THAT much.

Secretly, Irish women are miserable. Cause their husbands drink all day instead of fighting. It all comes back to primal instinct: a fighter gets more pussy then a talker ever will. Cause the fighter can beat up the talker.

>Honesty/Integrity actually shows up under men.

Kek

No, the entire Irish identity is built around thousands of years of Latin-Celtic culture you fucking retard

Attached: 48AE1BCA-0F59-49B2-BD58-673AB55B15AF.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

>reland is a nation full of degenerates and communists
>Irish people are marxists
The only reason left wing degeneracy exists at all in Ireland is because of British and American influence and yet a left wing party has never held power in Ireland even once.

Attached: 1451319091333.png (501x585, 173K)

The scenes of the woman all cheering, laughing and smiling when they won the abortion vote was pretty surreal to see. They are/were literally celebrating being able to kill their unborn kids without any repercussions

Attached: 1436438888950.jpg (273x240, 30K)

It’s very saddening

leftist propaganda portraits abortion as a human right they are denied and claim that women who can't abort a fetus are slaves to the patriachy.

Irish morality is closer to

>lets have our champions fight one on one in front of our armies to save the country needless massive losses
rather than
>haha, turn the cannons on that filthy rabble and home for tea and buggery reginald, hip hip!

>Because the majority of Irish people are marxists
''idk shit about Ireland, but heres my opinion as an amurican''

Where's the Irish equivalent of the BNP? Why are the unionists is NI nationalists while the IRA are open border degenerates? Why do the Irish in Massachusetts vote democrat every election?

Attached: Hibernian+conspiracy+v+2_793f59_5866691.jpg (752x2009, 505K)

It was very depressing to see and it still leaves me lost for words

>All of these Irish faggots complaining about "the eternal anglo!!!!"

Irish and Scottish people are a cancer on Great Britain. They are consistently the most leftist, nigger-loving, culture-hating fucking retards in Europe. Literally the only right-wing political party in Ireland operates in Northern Ireland. As for Scotland go look at a Brexit referendum and a map of recent UK elections and you'll have your answer.

Irish people are still far worse than Scottish people. There's a reason you were all consistently discriminated against by every country on Earth like you were niggers for so long. Even in the US you fucks continue to subvert us. Among whites in the US you are the most liberal leaning; in fact, in 2016, you were the ONLY white ethnicity that went under 60% for Trump, at a mere 51%.

>English out
>Pakis in

Attached: Sinn_Féin_Logo[1].png (1494x548, 181K)

fetus' aren't people brainlet.

They may not be into Marxist economic doctrine to the degree you are, but they have been indoctrinated by cultural Marxism (which is far worse).

Why do you even pretend to care when you clearly don't? You're just virtue signalling for children who you will throw under the bus as soon as they are born and you can no longer morally position yourselves above the so called child killers.

The National Party

>voting for trump would have been a good thing
you absolute fucking spastic, being 'right wing' is not inherently a good thing, trump shouldn't have a bullet wasted on him, let alone a ballot just because he has mildly sensible immigration policy

Leftists are drawn towards revolutionary movements, and corrupt them from nationalist revolution to marxist revolution, just look at the basque rebels for a good example. When you oppress and occupy a country for hundreds of years, over time, your independence circles will come to be infected with leftist thought, to bring it close to home, look at the gay equal rights bollocks that was crammed into your constitution because of leftist infection of american revolutionary nationalist thought.

Once your done, then go read The Coming Revolution by Pádraig Pearse, and see if you can spew your horseshite about Irish nationalism or identity being left inherently, mutt.

Attached: TCR 2.jpg (666x1000, 150K)

Because it means there is one less thing that women have to be responsible for

When women aren't chained to the kitchen stove they cry with joy about killing us

Fugg :DDD

Attached: 1529345421962m.jpg (1024x576, 42K)

Trump is anti-immigration. Hillary is pro-immigration. Stop trying to act like a centrist faggot "both sides are dumb!!!!" It's not going to work on me or anyone else here.

I really don't know what the fuck you're rambling about in the second two paragraphs. What did anything I say have to do with revolution?

Attached: original[1].png (630x367, 135K)

youtu.be/REUzqgRh3GU
Why kill a baby

>The National Party
>founded in 2016
>zero seats in Ireland's parliament

I said equivalent. The BNP actually had electoral success at one time. This National Party seems dead in the water.

>Still expecting anything from women in 2018
Fucking kek.

>Like, how many even get abortions
1 in 3 in the UK, US and other countries where abortion has been accepted for decades.

Whites are getting replaced in their home countries by bottom of the barrel shitskins and now we have brainwashed white women killing their own children. This is genocide on every front except for the ethnic cleansing of white neighborhoods (but that won't happen until the shitskins get higher numbers)

Plz watch, very educational

But user, think about all the niggers abortion can kill
...in 92% white Ireland.

They can't keep getting away with it Jow Forums

Attached: 1459479536214.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Both sides are fucking retarded, you're thinking based on the false dichotomy of right vs left, and support a capitalist, civic nationalist, conservative as a result, they are both total poison, Trump is pro legal immigration, he doesn't care about preservation of an ethno-cultural national identity.

You mentioned the 'Irish are marxists' epic maymay, that normally ties in with the idea the IRA were a left wing movement but either way, a revolutionary nationalist/independence movement founds a state because of their belief in the nation, if they're marxists, they'll have a skewed understanding of their nation, if they're nationalists, they'll have a true understanding of their nation. The independence fighters of a country and more specifically their leaders, are often an insight into certain characteristics about that nations soul on a fundamental level.

We're 81% ethnically Irish and thats whats important, white immigrants are as unwelcome here as niggers and for good reason.

>Both sides are fucking retarded
>somehow soros-funded pro-illegal immigration democrats are worse than republicans
>voting republican won't make america whiter at all

Attached: 13-wojak_00.w710.h473.2x[1].jpg (1420x946, 51K)

And feminists keep saying they know what's best for humanity. Give them the power. You're killin more kids then the Jews at Auschwitz.

>You mentioned the 'Irish are marxists' epic maymay
No I fucking didn't, in the context of IRA's platform. I don't care about the IRA. The fact is you have not one single right-wing group in parliament. Not a single anti-immigration group, even one that is just soft on immigration. You guys are extremely left leaning and I fucking hate you people so fucking much, you don't even understand. You've completely destroyed Massachusetts. It used to be a wonderful, all-white, conservative Anglo state until you disgusting vile pieces of shits showed up. I wish you guys enacted abortion laws thousands of years ago so you wouldn't be able to completely fuck America with the likes of JFK and his century long family line--WHICH CONTINUES TO GET INVOLVED IN POLITICS TODAY--and all of the other leftist Irish fucks who've breached our political system. There is a clear reason why we all discriminated against you and never wanted you here in the first place. So fuck off and die already, your nation is beyond saving. The only thing you can do to make it up to the rest of us Anglos is give up your national identity and become a prison island where we ship off all the niggers and other subhumans to. I'm sure your women will love it.

they were getting abortions anyways, this just saves them the trip to somewhere where it's legal.

>JFK and his century long family line
Are simply enacting revenge on the US for their assistance provided to the Eternal Anglo during WW2 despite their opposition to it.

Yet another faggot that will be nowhere to found in a few years when the abortion rates have multiplied tenfold.

>Not a single anti-immigration group
www.nationalparty.ie
''idk shit about Ireland but heres my opinion as an amurican'' You know absolutely nothing about my country so keep your grease filled mouth shut about her.

Its almost as if people running from 700 years of system extermination and cultural destruction, only to be treated like dogshit while they do the actual work for posh, fat american faggots, tend to develop some sort of left-leaning social mindset, which only comes from people being angry with their unfair social hardship in the fucking firstplace.
You keep whinging about how we've fucked up america, but then neglect to explain how other than a few leftist Irish-americans in your government.

>Make it up to the rest of us anglos
is this really the power of the British brain? You took over our country for 800 years, tried to exterminate us through war, famine and rape, banned our culture, music, dogs, traditions, hunted our wildlife to extinction, radically changed our landscape with your farming techniques and over-logging, allowed us to starve while you shipped out food, tried to annihilate our language, built a souless anglo education system, lorded over us while growing fat in your Irish country homes while having the fucking gall to call us lazy for not being able to make a living under an alien system that wasn't designed for us to make anything more than pennies and live as slaves, the same as you filth have done to the rest of the world, and called them subhumans for struggling to pick up the pieces, you are by far, the worst group of people to ever. ever. walk the face of the earth, Jews look like saints compared to you inhuman, selfish, destructive fucking animals.

and after all that, and more. You still wish us to apologize for the great crime of having a few leftist politicians in one of your many governments for explainable reasons?

Choke.

Because the Irish are just catching up to the meme of liberty and equality that the rest of the western world has shoving their face into for the last 60 years. In due time they will see the disaster that it will lead them when they see the rest of us decimated.

This is easily the gayest thing I I'll ever watch
Guess I'm done with the internet now

I said not a single anti-immigration group in parliament. And the "national party" is not in parliament in any forms. They are, in fact, unregistered. So you can't even vote for them. :)

Also as a mistake on my part I'm not actually Anglo, I'm mostly Italian but, I do have Irish blood in me. My Irish grandmother is an actual communist. So there's that.
imo you deserve to be "raped". How can you call Anglos worse than niggers when they've along with the French, Spanish, and Italians literally founded more than half the Earth? Your stupid race has done nothing. Additionally, "anglo crimes" against your country are not an excuse for your leftism. Cultural leftism is a product of your own, the British didn't fucking force that shit on you.

Attached: how-whites-voted-ethnicity-.jpg (1040x366, 34K)

lol what a dumb anglo jew post

the irish monks saved civilization in the dark ages 600-800

protestants weren't a thing until 1550

you're a fucking ugly jew and you are going to be thrown into a bog

Abominations

If anything this is an argument for monogamy.
>no need to kill your offspring if you only have one partner.

kek

Attached: himlol.jpg (612x682, 80K)

>I said not a single anti-immigration group in parliament.
no, no you didn't. you said:
>Not a single anti-immigration group, even one that is just soft on immigration.

So, now you hate half your lineage, because you dont understand it? Great, america is such a healthy country.

>My Irish grandmother is an actual communist.
Refer to my massive fucking explanation on why leftist thought infected Irish populations and movements.

>How can you call Anglos worse than niggers when they've along with the French, Spanish, and Italians literally founded more than half the Earth?
Lets check see how that went for the countries they ''''''''''founded'''''''''

>90% of all african nations
a fucking mess, to this day you can see where European lords divided their country in straight lines with no respect for any tribal or ancient national boundaries, good fucking job.

>The middle east
Good lord, the state of a once fantastic region because of modern day imperialism from america and england, it makes you sick to think about the decline of those countries because of you butchers, from persia, to modern Iraq, thats the result of western 'development'.

>India
Went from one of the most astounding countries in the world, with some of the richest history and culture, ever. To a broken society where people shit in the street and theres 10 murder-rapes a day. Again, good work.

>South America
The incan and aztec empires are now mixed race, divided capitalist shitholes that try to escape to america because of the spanish and Portuguese, really loving that imperialism you spastic.

>America
A failed state, inherently egalitarian nation, with some of the most obese, disgusting, selfish, materialistic, immoral filth of a populace ever to walk the earth replaced tribal societies of honor, humility and bravery.

really enjoy how anglos 'built half the world' with their greed, you ignorant, spoilt little shit.

Good taste user.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

t. potato nigger

The Irish have accomplished something very simple in our history, despite their being countless achievements and impacts that are ignored, we were and still are to a lesser extent, genuinely good people, sorry that the other european groups definitions of 'achievement' are relegated to ''we built nice churches hooray'' (using peasant slave labor while getting fat off all that gold we took from africa using cannons against tribesmen with spears)

for shame, you fucking potato niggers. fuck off.

Cultural leftism comes from being subjacated, its why the russians turned to communism, because their leaders were too stupid and selfish to treat them like human beings, the same applies for the Irish and the english. Leftism in the past was a response to intolerable conditions.

go fuck yourselves

Attached: amerimutt-cry.jpg (726x459, 101K)

>the irish monks saved civilization in the dark ages 600-800
????

>protestants weren't a thing until 1550
Yeah he's saying that the Catholic church was maintained and practiced over protestantism more as a fuck you to the British, who are protestant, rather than due to any real spiritual beliefs the subhuman Irish have.

Attached: 8kqp2.jpg (587x500, 45K)

don't worry the ethnic Irish are doing a good job helping us along with that :^)

"Whiter than you"

t. lowest average iq in west europe

Attached: ireland.jpg (696x378, 136K)

>english propaganda

Sad!

>why are irish women celebrating not needing to have kids they don't want because of a nebulous sandnigger book from 2000 years ago?

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

I actually went to ireland a couple years ago. I'll say this, the geography is beautiful...the people not so much. I saw a lot of muslims in the cities and all the native irish I saw were short and had a vacant dumb look in their eyes. I could have hit one of them and they probably wouldn't have been able to respond to it for at least 30 seconds because their pea brains don't work right. Truly the niggers of Europe.

Attached: irei.jpg (2682x3810, 1.92M)

I was extremely saddened to see this go through. I agree with abortion in extreme cases where the child won't survive the full term, there is a threat to the mother's life, the kid is a nigger or a downy, but for any other reason than those is pure selfishness. Have they ever heard of adoption? There are couples (straight ones, don't give kids to queers) out there who'd kill to have a child. Why not just hand it off to them? Nah, just fucking kill it. It really boils my piss.

The cities have always been shite, they're the most heavily mixed with anglo and viking blood. The people in the country are much different.

Attached: true gael vs west brit.png (1036x766, 1.39M)

Nigger = negro = someone wirh dark skin.

Look up the meaning

Nigger=Low IQ inferiors who use up resources and ruin civilization. The irish were put on earth to do menial labor for true Europeans, just like africans.

Irish have wicked high verbal IQ.
Do you also view Italians the same?

Italians had a huge role in building western civilization so no.

Sicilio-Neopolitan Italians and Northern Italians?

Northern. Sicilians are literal nogs.

You realize that Sicilians are lost Greeks that mixed with Latins?

Attached: 1527954628041.jpg (1100x1147, 700K)

Google serial killers talking about their murders. They're kiddy like a kid on Christmas evil. These harpies want to eat their children

Let them. It will save us. But they should no one day they're going face the wrath of God. In heaven and on earth.

Sorry for misspellings very long day at work boys.