Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?
youtube.com/watch?v=4muJRQY5HIY

Attached: 543276347355.jpg (800x600, 121K)

Even if he was our guy he looks like a fucking autist. This breed of rapper is the most degenerate kind, the worst of a bad bunch.

SCUMMMMMMMMMM GAAAAAANNNGGGGG

Yes

rappers suck dick

SCUM GANG IN THIS BIIIITCH

Attached: 1529361182877.png (563x542, 157K)

>5 seconds into vid can feel my iq dropping
>close vid

Sage

>shitskin
> /ourguy/

Pick one...

go back to jerking off.
sleeping 16 hrs a day..

crying about the one i let go away

say *im white*

fpbp
gotta appreciate the effort though, at least he is trying here, apart from his scumbag image

he is actually just a huge troll. his image is intentional because he want to show that other rappers claim to be hard but clowned on by someone with rainbow hair. all these hard gangster rappers try to ban him from their cities and he still shows up to their block and makes fun of them.
pretty good bants

Attached: 69.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>implying many niggers on here haven’t been called based

Niggers are the original definition of shitskin and they’ve been getting called based. Shut the fuck up autismfag

Attached: 60A1EB40-930F-4E37-92A2-F3F0C2D10546.jpg (750x903, 273K)

WOMP WOMP!

Attached: BFCF4274-2486-4EB3-9F97-E4E3685A4B20.jpg (750x494, 45K)

XXXTENTACION'S KILLER FINALLY IDENTIFIED:

Attached: D6464B38-10CC-4698-8128-F3DF580821B2.jpg (264x240, 11K)

this is the only kid breathing life into hip hop. this is exactly what trump voters hate, and he's advocating trump and shitting on hillary. this is what music is about.

those are some nice DSL's on that fuccboi, I would turn him into my cumhole

talentless shit.

watch it half speed

>butt hurt low iq mumble rap cuck
Fuck you sperg

Effaylet detected

Honestly he is pretty based.

Say what you want about his appearance the way he talks his music. He has the ear of plenty of young people. He’s sees the truth just like xxx. You might not agree with them on everything. But dosnt matter they wouldn’t agree with us on everything either. We agree on the stuff that matters.

Tekashi 6ix9ine is literally the biggest threat to ZOG right now. He's using CIA binaural beats technology to reverse-program the youth against their Jewish oligarchs. He might look like another urban youth degenerate, but he's basically just a trojan horse who's trying to blow up the NWO from the inside. In order to gain traction online he needs to pose as a deviant so they throw money at him. Jewish youtube algorithms only promote the most degenerate music so he's playing 4-D chess.

All the "SCUUUUUM GANG" and "NIGGA" talk is just a machiavellian smokescreen he ingeniously created to fly under the radar. It's in our best interest to promote 6ix9ine and unveil the truth behind his lyrics

Protip: that money he's making is being funneled into dissident groups across the country

al dente

if you like Pol, if you like Donald, sweet. that doesnt mean your music is good or we will support it, cus i just tried listening to "tati" its just that kind of brainless thump music that idiots think is cool because youre supposed to drink to it.

forced garbage, mods should delete these threads unless its mu.

RIP XXX slain by the Clinton foundation

I knew a guy who had a scorpion tattooed on his temple. Every now and then I would ask him, "hey, Miles, so why did you get a crayfish tattooed on your face anyway?". Holy fuck hat woukd piss him off.

>cus i jus triyed listenin to "Tati"

Nigger, You don't enjoy good music. Go back to listening to avante garden ambience music faggot

>sixixnineine

What did he mean by this?

"America is just a Business"

Successful AND a red piller !

I'm pretty fucking sure Drake killed him

>america is not a country, it's a business
i fucking hate that this is true.
we use to be a country bound together by blood, religion, morals, values, etc, and now the only thing that binds us together is money and some loose agreement between the 30something different ethnic groups to work together so long as it's convenient.

Attached: 1529108214020.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

wtf i love rabbi trumpstein now

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOY