Well that was fast

Well that was fast

Attached: 887878745444.png (1231x1257, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/unredacted-declassification-department-justice-inspector-general-report-public-viewing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, what a bitch!
I thought this was Democrats fault?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I don't think he caved though, this one really looks like 4D Chess.

the next story will be about how these little mestizo kids are being raped left and right by adult illegals
raped in a cage hahaha and they could have been having ice pops playing playstation while their "parents" talk to a judge for a day

I do wish they would give it a rest.

Attached: E6DDBE11-81C4-463C-8ABA-F5CE7F99B3CA.gif (240x180, 1.76M)

Don't you guys realize that this story came out of nowhere to flood the world with noise. They wanna distract from the IG report and RICO shit coming out.

It is. He is literally pulling the rug from under the Demorats' feet. They were ready to go all gung-ho in the midterms with this as their primary point with their fake crocodile tears tugging at brainlets' hearts with the world's smallest violin in the background and whining "WONTYOUPLEASETHINKOFTHECHILDREN" with their brainwashing celebs talking.

Now Trump has removed that crucial piece off the chessboard, so what are the 'Rats going to soapbox about now? DACA? The budget? More jobs?

Trump is a master businessman.

Attached: 1030795263743593.jpg (800x699, 39K)

He just needed to get his statement from Chuck.

And he did.

>"WAAAAH STOP SEPARATING FAMILIES
>ok
>"FUCK YOU LAWBREAKERS THAT WOULD BE ILLEGAL"
the absolute state of democrats

The democrats are retarded, they will argue that trump should just release them all. They think going hard-left on amnesty will help them.

Lol they can't help themselves. They won't stop until we have de facto open borders. I really hope the majority of voters see through this in November. Democrats want to continue to flood the country with illegals and they don't give a shit if that's not ok with you.

>finally your letting the beautiful brown babies stay in america with their famil-
>they will stay together and get deported
>BLUUUUMMMPPPFFFF

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAH HAH AHHA HAH H

these fucking scumbags need to be subjected to ACTUAL concentration camps
Within the next 15 years we need to round up the leftists and reprogram them

ok. feel better about it now, thanks uncle /pol

Well, yeah...

>conflict with 2015 order

The Trump administration has been fucking says that and the faggots just keep lying and lying saying he could do it without congress.

Will it not? Have you met the average white guilt-ridden liberal?

Democrats are up 9 points in the generic ballot. Things are going so well. I can't believe this stupid country is going to put the Democrats back in power.

The Delusion of the forever trumpers.

"separating families" is bad press with nothing to gain for it. As long as Trump isn't restarting catch and release his base doesn't care what happens to the illegals. Keep them together? Great. If not, so what, just don't release any of them.
I wouldn't go as far as to say this is one of Trump's normal 4D chess moves, it's just a straightforward smart decision. The way he plays this out will likely involve some 4D chess though. If the courts won't let him do this and fake news inevitably turns on him again after giving them what they complained about then he'll just say dems don't want his solution and it will make them look terrible, as if liberals are using kids as pawns. At this point you're either happy or you want universal amnesty. There is no in between. Womp womping about the kids at this point is just using them as pawns to get an amnesty agenda.

Havnt you learned anything from 2016? These polls are always off. Dems are always overrepresented. And even when they aren’t, many people say they will vote dem, because it is what is socially acceptable. But once they get in the voting booths, all bets are off.

Name 1 poll that said Trump will win the election

Dumb ass liberals like you are going to financially ruin this country in 25 years. And as with all failed left-wing regimes, future liberals will blame America's downfall on something other than liberalism itself.

You mean the generic ballot which is based on polls which assume that only 70% of voters will be white and that under-35 voters will be as significant a voting block as they were in 2016?

Polls are a product of sampling methodology, the current polls are designed to create a lead for the democrats using samples which naturally favor democrats. Realistically because all the "battlegrounds" are in areas demographically favorable to Republicans the current polls are not actually reflective of how the actual election will go.

>Now Trump has removed that crucial piece off the chessboard, so what are the 'Rats going to soapbox about now? DACA? The budget? More jobs?
The fact that illegal aliens are still being arrested and detained.

So, the courts will order his admin to go back to separating children from their parents?

This is like 52D chess.

They aren't wrong.

>children now get stuck in cages with pedos
nice going

Are you retarded? He's literally saying the 2016 polls were wrong.

How sweet.

Just prioritize and fast track families for deportation within 20 days problem solved.

>literally what everyone with a functioning brain was warning the hysterics about
>implemented anyways to quell the autistic screeching
>HOW COULD THIS HAVE POSSIBLY HAPPENED

I genuinely hope you guys get an excuse for a cleanse soon, this is all so tiresome

Not really. He can always go back to catch and release like we've done for the past two decades.

He might be able to circumvent it if the detention conditions are good enough that it meets the requirements of the law. But that would be even more expensive and less of a deterrent than catch and release.

>currency values are rising because inflation is being stopped after 8 years of printing as a result of Obama/Yellen
>wages are rising as a result of tax cuts
>strong economic outlook leading to massive increases in hiring, typically for full time positions instead of part time positions
>Trump ending the war on marijuana, letting the states decide
>Trump making real attempts to end the North Korea threat instead of the pithy bribes Obama and Bush gave the Kims to keep quiet and leave the problem of nuclear norks to someone else
>Germany has buckled under the weight of tariffs and is asking for a truce
>Canada will also be forced to buckle
>China is in recession, they will inevitably also buckle and ask for a trade deal to end the trade war
>trade war will be won by America
>"WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE THINK TRUMP IS A GOOD PRESIDENT! IMPEACH!"

The delusions of perpetually unemployed nevertrumpers are worse.

Yeah, it seriously stunk of that shit.

Attached: fart stink.png (184x178, 16K)

>g-go back to amnesty for illegals you mean drumpf!
>it will be expensive if you don't!

It would cost us little to put you in a fucking gulag and end the liberal cancer once and for all.

Pedro the Bear is glad he gets to see his children again. Thank you Senor Trump

Attached: ZomboMeme 19062018215133.jpg (500x690, 83K)

What did they think was going to happen? Just going to let them walk free? Give them a million dollars and an apology?

>catch and release

The whole problem is this policy is beyond useless. "Hey you broke the law and entered the US illegally, but we're going to let you go. But you promise to return on your court date so we can deport you, though, right?" What a joke. How do you even keep track of these people when they have no documentation, no legal residence, etc.

>Trump institutes separation policy
>All his kike compatriots on the left sperg out in the media for weeks
>Trump's supporters defend the policy to retarded libshit friends and family
>Trump 180s sorry goys the libshits were right all along here have some egg on your face
>the eternal chesscuck posts on Jow Forums how great it all was

Attached: chessmaster9000.jpg (450x338, 42K)

I havent even looked into it but that ruling sounds like the kind of total idiocy you'd see from a liberal activist judge from the 9th circuit. Separating children from parents isn't cruel and unusual. It happens all the time. I bet the decision will get struck down when faced more level headed thinkers and Trump's new EO will stand.

>try to distract from one scandal
>create a different scandal instead
>both make democrats look like raving corrupt loons to anyone not on their team

So they've adopted Trump's "create scandal to escape scandal" tactic, but they're retarded so it's not working.

It's Obama's fault all of this happened in the first place. It's the policies he snuck in that were against the interest of America.

Sign this
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/unredacted-declassification-department-justice-inspector-general-report-public-viewing

Catch & release is dead. It's never coming back.
>What's going to happen:
The contractors that operate the child detainment facilities are going to be certified as child care services (many already are certified). They'll operate as "daycares," while mommy & daddy are processed and booted the fuck out of the country.

Also, WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1529433913997.png (540x406, 348K)

Yes

This administration will bankrupt this nation before they get the chance. Same old trade war bullshit that died out hundreds of years ago sprinkled in with trickle down economics. Increase government spending, decrease revenue. What a great fucking leader!

>>currency values are rising because inflation is being stopped after 8 years of printing as a result of Obama/Yellen
God damn you have no clue about economics.

Womp womp

Attached: womp 7.png (640x1097, 1.29M)

There was already a trade war, and we were already losing it to the tune of a trillion dollars a year. The very worst that will happen is it will stay the same, because everything that can be is already imported...

Losing by getting a ton of shit for a cheap price payed with IOU's, oh thank god our dear leader has saved us from cheap consumer goods!

Zero tolerance policy sessions put in place is still in effect, just children are with families in prison, you mongoloid

hopefully more people realize that the left wants uncontrolled and unfettered immigration

>get btfo
>get asshurt because perpetually unemployed describes your useless ass to a tee and now you won't be able to use marijuana as an excuse to avoid applying for a job
>"y-you don't understand economics!"

I understand you deserve a bullet to the skull

It's not just the democrats, you mong. It's also republicans, churches, and orgs that get massive funding in the form of grants to house this invading horde.

But what I said is the outcome optics, you degenerate retard.

This is what liberals wanted, right?

Oh no wait, they're still going to bitch and moan. Because they want us to just ignore the law and let illegals flood into the country. When you get right down to it, this was not about family separation. It was about the illegal issue at large.

>still being detained
>still being deported
imagine feeling the urge to shill but having no argument, why don't you just try again with the next event?

They are not cheap though... We pay island prices.

Seems like he couldn't care less about the issue right now, he called out the media for pushing this to bury the IG report.
I'm guessing he's just keeping them tied up until more happenings start dropping.

>muh polls

defeatists get the rope too, m9

There was an argument there, it's just that the chesscuck zogbot mind is like teflon when it comes to their zog emperor.

wtf I'm hilldawg now

>>Trump institutes separation policy
Trump didn't institute it, its been done since 1997.

Faster and easier t reprogram them with bullets in the coming civil war.

I’m glad at least someone understood my point, that cunts reading comprehension was garbage

They wrote this story before the propaganda campaign was even started. They write whatever their DNC propaganda agent tells them to.

Trump is deliberately shit testing the left to see just how FAR left they'll go. He took their toy and now they need to go even further down the rabbit hole to find a new one, meanwhile this shit has ALREADY turned former full on diversity normies AGAINST the left. He's actually doing pretty good, he's exorcising demons.

I'm sure it looks that way when you have nothing to do but read Jow Forums all day

I mean, I am sure you know everything you written is bullshit and shouldn't be dignified with a response but there really are a lot of delusional FOX News lemmings on this board so i'll take a couple minutes to put you in your place.

>currency values are rising because inflation is being stopped after 8 years of printing as a result of Obama/Yellen
Ben Bernanke started quantitative easing. He was promoted to chairman under George HW Bush. It was the one time our government lent out money and made full money back + interest.
>wages are rising as a result of tax cuts
Tax cuts haven't even taken effect. Wages are rising because decades of globalization has finally raised the global mean income enough to where it doesn't make sense to outsource any more jobs. Trickle down economics is a complete joke that's been tried to death and never had any success.
>strong economic outlook leading to massive increases in hiring, typically for full time positions instead of part time positions
Isn't this the same point you just stated?
>Trump ending the war on marijuana, letting the states decide
When has Trump even mentioned marijuana? If anything Sessions has attacked states almost as much as Richard Nixon. Complete centralized power grab complete opposite of what you say.
>Trump making real attempts to end the North Korea threat instead of the pithy bribes Obama and Bush gave the Kims to keep quiet and leave the problem of nuclear norks to someone else
Trump made attempts to build hotels on North Korean beaches. What have we gained? Kim Jung Un blew up his own nuke missile silos before Trump even mentioned his name.
>Germany has buckled under the weight of tariffs and is asking for a truce >Canada will also be forced to buckle
Ha! Take that Germany and Canada! We've hurt our allies while decreasing our own economic prosperity, Hurray! Trade is bad! am I right?

>'Who cares about families of criminals WOMP WOMP'
>Trump executive order
>'Based Trump so great families should stay together!'
the absolute state of trumplets

and the best one:

>China is in recession, they will inevitably also buckle and ask for a trade deal to end the trade war
China's growth still out paces even Trump's dream of USA growth. Their growth has simply slowed down, mostly on the fact that their wages have skyrocketed and it is no longer economically viable to build new manufacturing their. They are buying up huge government contracts in Africa now and have expanded their empire to 1/4 the world population with no end in site.
>trade war will be won by America
How? What's a victory look like? the world is as poor as they were after ww2 and we look awesome by comparison?

Simply stupid.

we all saw THAT coming

No way I totally didn't see that coming, wow thanks for pointing it out.

shut the fuck up nigger

Threads are getting shilled hard brah.

Awwww poor Jew boy! It must be angering that you have no control over anything anymore and you're watching your entire world crumble around you. 70 years of work! 70 years of patience! Only to have all this wither away in the span of less than 2 years. Damn, I would feel like shit too if I was as much of a loser as kikes like you were.

Attached: 1516321169178.gif (282x318, 43K)

Well, what do you expect from a presidency elected by Russian troll bots?

Well thank fuck I might vote for him.

It's no fun talking to you when you pretend to be retarded.

Great job with your lie. We don't care either way we just want them out. WOMP WOMP kike

2 options according to people with common sense
-let them all go
-detain them separately
3rd option if your a retarded liberal "just sign an executive order that will do nothing"
takes 3rd fake option now they have to bash him for what they told him to do this morning, the left is getting out played every fucking day I love this man

then why'd you join the thread to comment?

Attached: 1484938877202s.jpg (100x125, 3K)

I can't follow your spin, how is the left getting out played here? How is this anything but Trump being a dick...blaming others... then conceding he was being a dick?

Fucking this and either way the Dems cry RACISM. At this point I don't care what happens to illegals as long as they're out. WOMP WOMP.

Attached: 1514669182432.png (1524x1200, 1.13M)

Been lurking, watching you shitpost.

You really a retarded nigger; aren't you?

>I can't follow your spin
lol basically proving my point liberals have no common sense

Attached: 1507330279116.jpg (544x1024, 76K)

Please, really, tell me how FOX is trying to spin this

It's easier to deport them together. Some cuck lawyer was talking about it on NPR this morning.

alright here is what happened jesus

If Trump lets them in like Obama did he loses
If Trump keeps enforcing the Dems law he looks bad and looses

So what the MSM were saying to blame Trump was that Trump could fix this problem with an executive order which isn't true, its not how it can work.

So President Trump makes their fantasies of an executive order real, while at the same time everything staying the same, which makes Trump save face.

Not from Fox

This all seems like jew theatre from top to bottom. The dramatic pictures of kids, perfectly timed with father's day.

Ok ok so....
>Split Up families
>pretend to do something
>???
>profit

Dems really are like women. When you provide the solution they still find ways to complain. How do these people eveb think?

How the fuck would you know, Jow Forums? You would think someone that grew up on the internet would be a little smarter than that.

Finally trump is doing something

Pretty fucking based

Post tits

>14 posts by this ID
Shill faster; you're winning them over!

>don’t detain children
>don’t detain families
> if you rob a bank don’t forget to bring a baby, then they can’t arrest you!