What happens when your fellow white kin laugh at you and mock you for being fat, poor...

What happens when your fellow white kin laugh at you and mock you for being fat, poor, and living in your mothers basement?

Attached: 34083273-9848-425B-9736-15F0CD41699C.jpg (236x314, 15K)

> pol
> white

I just stab them.
They are not laughing anymore.

Lift
Work
Move out

Haven't you heard of /sig you braindead cumskin?

Attached: 1527464810644.png (495x454, 366K)

but I don't have any of those worthless traits

You lose weight, get a job and move out.

>normies still think anons care about the things they value

Attached: 1529002699056.jpg (960x902, 37K)

Lol we watch them die as they try figure out why so many niggers attack and steal from them?

/thread

>whitekin
gb2/devianart/gaia faggot

No u

Attached: 9D7E2B18-97D0-4E52-8262-450432C3A6FA.jpg (1536x2386, 508K)

What happens when your fellow faggots pump you full of poz cum?

Fix it of course.

Attached: cvegg-467x700.jpg (467x700, 56K)

I'm not fat.

Ironically a lot of those young white people who thought they were hot shit moving out at a young age (most of them kicked out by their single mothers or kicked out for being degenerates) ended up with foreclosures, divorces, bad credit, and all kinds of financial problems.

Meanwhile I started a business at 24 and started a business, worked hard, got mocked and ridiculed for "living at home", and now I own 2 condos + my family's house in my name.

But it's also because my dad died unexpectedly at a youngish age and I stuck around to help my mother.

On top of tons of tools, equipment, nice clothes, objects, etc. I also managed to acquire.

They live in shitty rented apartments and movie around all the time and post Bernie Sanders memes on Facebook.

I dressed like shit most of the time when I was doing "dirty work" and would get hated on for these people for buying a nice shirt to go out.

While some of these people get turned away at nightclubs in their 30s because their shitty dirty shoes don't fit the dress code. LOL

I hate people.

www.fox25boston.com/news/indiana-man-faces-federal-charges-in-boston-over-threat-to-shoot-white-people/773742803

Daily reminder that this is what the people who call Jow Forums poor, fat incels (whilst also somehow being normalfag newfag redditors at the same time) look like.

Attached: 1529533267924[1].jpg (185x313, 14K)

tell them to fuck themselves then realise that they inspire you to improve

i go home.
and my wife looks sorta like your pic so theres that

You join in with them and behave in a good natured manner. If they are being nasty and continue to be nasty then they look bad and you look good.

Attached: IMG_4934.png (750x1334, 364K)

I'll have you know that I'm skinny, living paycheck to paycheck, and have my very own townhome thank you very much!

I am doing just fine thank you.

Nothing wrong with living with parents as long as you aren't a basement dweller. It's traditional actually.

this.

just lol at your parents kicking you out before you're ready. they let me stay as long as i wanted and now im a multimillionaire which i know for certain would not have happened otherwise.

just keep being fat, poor, and living in your mothers basement

Hope you stay interested in each other after a few years, the misery of living with women is a horrible surprise awaiting lads who claim to be deliberately saving their virginity for marriage.

you hopefully stop being fat, get a job, and move out of your mom's basement.

Attached: 1529536782644.png (620x800, 649K)

>I'm not fat. People call me skinny, but I'm a lot more wiry than I look on account of my long-ass arms and moderately physical job.
>they work the same job as me, so....
>It's not the basement. It's my childhood bedroom.

I generally don't give a fuck about people who want to act like they're better than me. It's a waste of time. They have "one" fucking personality stat they've maxed out, and they're too arrogant and fixated on that to become complete people.

Attached: 1522115844760.png (257x265, 114K)

What kind of buisness

>What happens when your fellow white kin laugh at you and mock you for being fat, poor, and living in your mothers basement?

have no idea. I moved out at 16. is this a true scenario with this generation? JFC if so, pathetic cucks.

What do you do for work?