Choose one and only one

Choose one and only one.

Attached: 9899218E-A383-44CF-BE3B-447B42D3591F.jpg (750x741, 157K)

Killing commies. That would sort out the rest.

I don't give a fuck about Euroshits or South Africa. US leaving the UN and killing commies are the best options. Christians taking Jerusalem is pointless.

Very true, but I'd honestly have to start with black.
RND

Attached: Portuguese Colonial War 1973.jpg (736x496, 69K)

The Golden Pill: killing niggers and Muslims is decriminalized.

>I don't give a fuck about South Africa.
>Rhodesia
>South Africa
is everyone else in the states this fucking stupid? Is the bush war really not taught in schools? I didn't grow up here so I'm not sure

Should say
>Killing communists is rewarded

Killing all Communists is decriminalized.

If you killed all the commies in Zimbabwe, you could easily repatriate the Rhodesians and return it back to the pre-Mugabe era. So stop being a dick to me.

Attached: 1503204736158.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

B or C.

This has happened a number of times in different countries, throughout history. These countries are the most liberal today.

Definitely not, all of our history classes in public education are centered around the holocaust as the climax of all history.

No I'm honestly curious. I grew up on a commercial farm in Zambia and went to missionary school with the local blacks, so my education(up until university) really wasn't that great but I have a really good handle on geopolitics. It's honestly not your fault if they aren't teaching you about it, I'm just not sure why they wouldn't. Israel was one of our allies, whether it was purely economic or not

Exactly where in any of my posts did it say "I know nothing of Rhodesia"?

The fuck are you on about?

>no pill for gassing all the Jews
I mean I know the one for Communism kinda implies it, but still.

Black or blue

Attached: 1527267386590-1.jpg (731x428, 97K)

I meant to respond to , my bad.

I choose the red pill

Alrighty then.

To answer your question, nothing is taught of Rhodesia in US schools. A student would have to look it up in the library or online if they for some reason had to do a project on it.

HOWEVER

Rhodesia is a big deal on Jow Forums, which is what spurred me to get an education on the topic.

>Rhodesia is a big deal on Jow Forums
I've heard that and have been there to check it out a few times - they were really interested in learning about life in africa, especially as a white

Attached: rhodie gf.png (1065x945, 437K)

red

the red pill of course

There is also nothing about Rhodesia in the Irish history curriculum despite a whole sub-topic on "retreat of colonialism", and Belgians in the Congo.

The important ones in the rest anyway. No one gives a shit about eurofags or africa.

I'll take Christians take Jerusalem, and hopefully move there. Call it the United States of Jesus and leave the rest of the world alone.

Christians retake Jerusalem and make it a White Christian ethnostate, getting rid of Israel and securing a white Homeland.

Attached: BASA-3K-15-394-1-Adolf_Hitler.jpg (1602x2239, 589K)

Definitely red. Commies are the biggest threat to civilization.

>why even live

Attached: 1494600902138.png (778x512, 45K)

killing communists

Red pill

Attached: 1488136248807.jpg (937x530, 109K)

A. Fuck the UN,

>swallows all pills
>Has an overdoes of Right wing extremism
>Goes from 8.5x, 2.5y on the scale to 20x,20y

Best camo, short shorts and battle rifle

Rhodesia is overrated. Why the fuck would whites want to live in Africa anyway? Let alone the middle of it in a landlocked country.

Let the Africans have Africa I dont give a fuck
Also I choose purple

Black.

>rhodesia
>overrated
clearly an emu

I'll take the green pill
Think about it
>Christianity stops decaying,gets together and revitalizes Western civilization
>Gets rid if the Marxist leftists nutjobs
>Kicks out most Muslim in Europe,converts the ones who don't
>Organizes itself good enough to declare a crusade in modern times BTFOing the current Muslims world all the way to Jerusalem
>Destroys the state of Israel and claims the holy Land
>Years after that,there is a very strong Christian presence in middle East
Sounds like a win win situation for all

Attached: 1527782567970.png (620x710, 41K)

why not both?

Attached: angola_e_pepe.jpg (875x600, 546K)

>Nuke Israel.
all problems in OP's pic solved.

Attached: red-and-white-capsule-pill-icon-with-shadow-isolated-on-white-.jpg (600x600, 14K)

>choose the green pill
>literally are able to do everything all the other pills enabled just because of a holy crusade
It's too easy

Sandnigger flag checks out.

Why the fuck would the Bush War be taught in school outside of a university level history class? They barely cover Apartheid other than, "LE BASED MANDELA against evil Whitey!"

I learned all about Rhodesia on my own, decolonization isn't really covered other than "feel bad white people".

fpbp sage this shit

Green. Make the Holy Land great again!

Attached: [burning intensifies].png (632x767, 559K)

Sounds like a plan to me.
Sorry my nation invaded your country. Someday i hope we can kill jews together.

Attached: Rhodesia.jpg (764x960, 145K)

You are the synagogue of Satan, after all, papist idolators.
>2 Thess. 2:3-4
>Rev. 18:4
>Romans 10:9

Purple

This.

Europe deporting all Muslims

>Someday i hope we can kill jews together.
WHEN

When your country learns how to fight a fucking war.

no, the false jews are the synagogue of satan.
the roman heretics are the scarlet whore of babylon.

us leaves un, please.

>killing communists is decriminalized
clearly.

"my kingdom is not of this world"
nice try, papists.

I's take the purple pill, but wait, what's the catch?

Blue, Purple, and Green pill are already underway.
>US leaves UN Human Rights Council
>US has a embassy in Jerusalem
>Italy refusing to take any more boat people, Germany forced to address "migrant crisis"
Baby steps. So give me the Red Pill, and put the Commies against the wall.

Attached: 1528117188844.jpg (960x925, 90K)

I take the jaypegg pill

This.
Those niggers are also commies, so we'd recreate Rhodesia anyway.

Yeah hippie you are right
Let's just sit back and watch islam massacre it's way too our doorsteps after marching over millions of dead Christians,jews,other Muslims, Zoroastrians and whatnot.
Sell your cloak for a sword

Attached: 1527382876733.jpg (1000x1501, 184K)

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES

Attached: Oath-Pic.png (628x624, 564K)

Purple. Sometimes you have to put others before yourself, and Europe needs our help.

Attached: 26183768_741532979350267_7111684506020478976_n.jpg (1080x1227, 165K)

We need brave men who will fight for the west

Attached: 8281237_orig.jpg (482x616, 56K)

yeah, look how fighting back saved us from the colosseum. you know how we spread like wildfire? cause we didn't play by the world's rules.
>vengeance is mine, saith the lord.
the world's quarrels are not our own. you think the church hasn't experienced worse than the bullshit going on? you're forgetting your favorite verse that you papists use to legitimize the papacy.
>the gates of hell will not overcome it
if hell doesn't have a chance against the saints, what does islam have?
steel your faith, brother.

In the name of Christ, this is now a Templar thread

Attached: 1529430495176.jpg (1056x1358, 339K)

Too busy with holocaust class

BLACK or RED would be good.

>yeah, look how fighting back saved us from the colosseum. you know how we spread like wildfire? cause we didn't play by the world's rules.
The coliseum was civilians being persecuted by the roman state,not a "defend your civilization" ordeal.
But I do agree that Christianity Spreads the most where Christians are killed.
>vengeance is mine, saith the lord.
Yes,but One can't just sit back and let evil fester,to tolerate evil is to be evil oneself and enable evil.
>the world's quarrels are not our own. you think the church hasn't experienced worse than the bullshit going on? you're forgetting your favorite verse that you papists use to legitimize the papacy.
I'm not even a Roman Catholic dude,(p*pes are Antichrists)
i think Christians should at least fight back against the encroaching lion that is islam that threatens to kill every man woman and child not under they're umbrella.
>if hell doesn't have a chance against the saints, what does islam have?
Islam is a powerful Christian heresy and must be stamped out like a wildfire.
Do not underestimate the enemy in the mortal physical world.
>steel your faith, brother.
My faith is beyond tempering
In a hypothetical situation like OP's presenting,i,as a fallen man,would choose the green pill.

Attached: 1527526085470.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

what's with all these cucky posts of women playing soldier? That is not their job, and when they are forced to it out of necessity it is not a good thing.

christians should unironically be fed to lions or crucified. There is nothing redeeming in that religion whatsoever. The same goes to all other abrahamic faiths like Islam or judaism.

Attached: legion feels.jpg (600x464, 78K)

Green Pill. It'll involve killing Muhammedans and Jews.

Blue, for once.

Attached: the media will make a hitler out of you.jpg (630x381, 77K)

Awww is a wannabe pagan mad?

Attached: 1527450584182.jpg (499x499, 92K)

>would rather own some useless city in the desert over killing commies
And just because christians take jerusalem, does not mean they will keep it. Look at the first crusade.

lmao fuck off christkike no white lives for a jewish religion anymore!

Why would anyone get mad at a spic that worships a dead Jew? Your religion is pathetic and is based entirely in submission. Other religions that glorify the strong and dominant are better for white people, so it's not like you have any stakes in this game.

Nope fuck Europe. I’m over them mocking us as dumb amerikkkans and laughing at us cause we love guns. Well they can enjoy not having the capability to defend themselves now as Muslims take over.

t. jewish bourgeois
Communism is flawed, but it has some good points concerning the limiting of power and for a way to stop the corrupt from infiltrating the government

While yes, Jewish Bolshevism is real and a problem, communism as a whole is not so bad. People like Otto Strasser and Stalin are people who ought to be admired. While those such as Trotsky and Luxembourg are to be cast into hell.

>fuck these whites they have too much banter
You're just an ugly mutt with no sense of humor. There is no America without whites.

Heretics and pagans should unironically be burned at the stake. There is nothing redeeming in that bullshit whatsoever. The same goes to all other polytheistic blasphemy.

Attached: 1520380516238.jpg (3840x2160, 2.43M)

>stalin ought to be admired
yeah I love how he killed all those white people for jews, and then killed a few jews after he was done covering himself in european blood. so based!

You have no argument and you only want to kill white people that don't believe in the magic dead jew messiah. How about you follow your leader and hop on my wood?

Attached: more crosses.jpg (747x481, 168K)

This timeline is ok. These choices have too many eventualities. If they were in perpetuity, I'd like to see Jerusalem taken, for the lulz. Jews will be perpetually wigging out and wringing the liver spots off their hands thinking their Messiah will never come.

No. I want to kill people who threaten western civilization. Most of those are brown or fly red flags.

Attached: 1522914084992.jpg (960x960, 59K)

>Why would anyone get mad at a spic that worships a dead Jew?
Name calling surely shows your argumentative superiority.
>Your religion is pathetic and is based entirely in submission.
I'm assuming you are neopagan,which is funny because the "weak cuck submission" religion you hate literally conquered all of Europe in a few hundred years and has just recently started to show signs of decay.
Might makes Right?
>Other religions that glorify the strong and dominant are better for white people
Oh I see,you have a deep rooted inferiority race complex and you think that ancient barbaric snow niggers acting like real niggers is the true way for whites because obviously some massively divided pagan beliefs (that we barley know anything about thanks to Christians who even bothered in writing those silly campfire stories down) will work better at unifying the white race.
Kek
>So it's not like you have any stakes in this game.
Funny coming from a advocate of a religion that went extinct hundreds of years ago

Attached: 5a8d6f2d4474e97b1f04ee59568a7cf265518a073981fa219aef3fdc634f52b9.png (1137x815, 923K)

hey riz whats up

Attached: 1518779097338.jpg (720x642, 42K)

Purple, holy shit that's easy. The Muslim invasion of Europe is the most dangerous thing to Western civilization since Genghis Khan.

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

All good main,just BTFOing Bagans
How's the wife and kids?

This man gets it

Attached: Templars-20.jpg (1024x768, 284K)

Christians retaking Jerusalem would cause the rest to happen so that one

why don't you post that you are 18yrs old. you really are delusional

Attached: 1517336162652.png (400x305, 200K)

Christianity is not nationalist. Nor is it conducive to family values.

Matthew 19:12
For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can

Revelation 7
4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the people of Israel:
From the tribe of Judah twelve thousand sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Gad twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Asher twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Levi twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand,
from the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand sealed.

Revelation 14:3-4
And no one could learn that song except the 144,000 who were redeemed from the earth. These are they who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These follow the Lamb wherever he goes

1 Corinthians 7
1 Now for the matters you wrote about: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.”
7 I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.
8 Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.

Attached: 1519165720372.jpg (875x521, 87K)

>quoting the OT
You gain inspiration and hope, divine blessing, from Jewish books. Why not European ones? You don't know any Greek quotes about killing enemies? Romans never talked about it? Fuck's sake, the Chinese have the Art of War to guide them in matters of combat.
Answer me this: Do you really need guidance from the Torah (old testament) in your life?
Western Civilization started with the Greeks. It was expanded upon by the Romans. It was co-opted by Christianity, which held Europeans under the will and orders of the Bible from Judea. Judea is NOT the west. It was OWNED by the west. Jews were a subclass. With Christians, they became royalty.
Before you reply, tell me everything you know about the church's views on usury!
>posting a pic of a literally who nordic pagan as if that has anything to do with Rome
>neopagan
As opposed to a neojew such as yourself? Why do you worship a Jewish messiah?
>literally conquered all of Europe
Wow, and Jews dominate the banking industry because of that. Should we allow Jews to control everything simply because they took control of our ancestors?
>deep rooted inferiority race complex
Where did you get that from? Or better yet, do you believe native South Americans to be equal to whites? Surely you're not that stupid!
>ancient barbaric snow niggers
HAHAHAHAHAAHA you mean the ones that built the Colosseum?
Smugness does not suit you, my spic friend. Your comment is nothing but bitter salt and sour grapes.

Attached: centurion drake.png (689x459, 239K)

Discouraging marriage and reproduction is the polar opposite of what a racial nationalist movement would need to do. The nihilistic refrain throughout the New Testament "these are the last days", "children it is the last hour", "take no care for the morrow", would discourage any care for practical issues. Adopting Christianity would be a hindrance. Who are the examples held up here? 144000 male Jewish virgins. How exactly is this a European value? Especially the teaching about self castration, which of the crusaders in the alt-right would encourage that? They want to depict Jesus as anything but what he is shown to teach. Followers of Jesus are not given permission to advocate for nations and tribes. He said to give up all you have, and rebuked the man who wanted to bury his father, so much for "honoring our ancestors." The early church fathers all taught this as well "we are citizens of heaven."

Attached: 1517799600464.jpg (1490x782, 497K)