Trump BTFO

WOMP WOMP

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-013517.jpg (1440x2245, 773K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bizpacreview.com/2018/06/20/ag-jeff-sessions-exploring-use-of-dna-testing-to-verify-migrant-childrens-parents-as-solution-646401/amp
thehill.com/homenews/senate/393377-senate-moving-ahead-with-border-bill-despite-trump?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>keep migrants together
>in detention centers
I’m okay with this

>they will all be deported at once
Wtf I love trump now

You do understand its literally
>throw spic children in cages
or
>throw spic children in cages with the adults

There can be no loss in this situation.

Already trying to steal another meme.
Fuck, yall really are pathetic.

Attached: the left can't meme.jpg (500x355, 13K)

Don't care about spic children. The point is, he backed down. He got bloodied by the Liberal media. That's never happened before. He has never failed to control a narrative.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

And because children can't be held in such detention for more than 20 days, dems are forced to come to the table because he can neither separate the families nor keep them together.

He is winning, but my God the media spins.

>Do nothing
"Trump is heartless, evil literal Hitler"

>Do something
"Trump is such a pussy backing down from his stance haha we win"

But has he really "bowed down" from his stance as they are saying? He IS keeping their families together.

When trump has said from the very beginning that he was against separating the migrant families, so supposedly he is baking down by doing something he always wanted to have done.

Shut up faggot, you think Ghengis Khan just bull rushed the enemy? He was the master of the fake retreat

The froggy doth protest too much, methinks

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u9.jpg (800x636, 64K)

>”keep families together in migrant detentions”

Attached: 658C8310-EB8A-4272-B704-A489172FDCB6.jpg (674x674, 88K)

Oi mate, you got a loicense for that meme?

>you have to separate the children!
not even a day ago
grats on the snakeoil salesman america

> The kids that born in US or Come alone whould keep in US by the Dreamers bullshit after a time in this detention centers.
> Make the public sob with the kids in the detention centers.
> Say that you can send them with their families to mexico to no more sob.
> No more dreamers in the future.
> Lefists think they win.
I used to think that the 4d chess was a meme, but now I belive.

If you cut a hydra's head off, you can kill it.

You are hours out of date with your rhetoric now, shill.

The whole family separation was introduced through the Obama administration. Yet you retards think averything trump does is evil. I'd build a wall and make the damn thing randomly charge 50,000 volts across it.

Begone, Pablo.

Attached: BACK TO REDDIT.jpg (717x880, 186K)

...in cages
Fuck off shill

Fuck this shit, I'm voting for Hillary next time.

Attached: former trump supporter.jpg (512x599, 89K)

The real solution anons is to no longer allow citizenship through birth on the land alone. One must have a parent that is a US citizen in order to claim such citizenship. Only then will we be able to throw all of them out and only then will they realize trying to come here is useless for them.

>implying that Obama didn't do this
>get called a shill by a shill

mfw

Attached: noOCj4Ws9JPx1OwIJWqgf-vuG6Z0QMzLvqeKVETTybQ.jpg (775x767, 156K)

Hilary won't last long enough faggot

Still being detained.
Still being deported.
Still being distracted from the IG report.

Attached: 1529530105131.jpg (640x747, 48K)

That may apply in your MAGA mind but here's the reality

Trump gets Sessions to separate kids from parents starting April'18
The previous bill was the Flores act (1997) which PROHIBITED separation
Trump wants separation to strong arm the Dems into funding his wall

Even many GOP are shocked at Trump's lack of humanity / worried about the mid-terms

GOP coax Trump to drop the separation policy
Trump bottles it and backs down

No Wall funding
Trump just sitting there like a bitch with no element of personal responsibility

Attached: 1476524480906.jpg (260x295, 21K)

>But has he really "bowed down" from his stance as they are saying?

Only a fool stands his ground on such a stupid issue. Nothing changes in reality. The left just has nothing to cry about and rally behind. He is the winner in this situation. Only a few thousand people are affected. Trump didn't campaign on separating illegal immigrant families at the border. Giving a baby a bottle is not backing down.

It's gonna get struck down by the courts and now he can just blame them. He wins.

There is no law on the books or policy statement from any previous administration about the separation of children from their families.

Good luck blaming everything on your precious nigger when nobody can remember who he is.

DRAIN THE SWAMP WITH JP MORGAN AND GOLDMAN SACHS, AND BUILD "THE WALL™" WITH MEXICO'S PE$O!!
>DRAIN THE SWAMP WITH JP MORGAN AND GOLDMAN SACHS, AND BUILD "THE WALL™" WITH MEXICO'S PE$O!!

DRAIN THE SWAMP WITH JP MORGAN AND GOLDMAN SACHS, AND BUILD "THE WALL™" WITH MEXICO'S PE$O!!
>DRAIN THE SWAMP WITH JP MORGAN AND GOLDMAN SACHS, AND BUILD "THE WALL™" WITH MEXICO'S PE$O!!

Attached: off_the_record.jpg (1184x666, 136K)

>shocked at Trump's lack of humanity

womp womp

Attached: womp 16.jpg (1024x576, 363K)

>No Wall

womp womp womp

Attached: 1476029071780.png (194x240, 27K)

You're an idiot. He's about to get sued now by the aclu for violating established court precedence. So now he'll say see? I told you it was the law.

THIS

Attached: 6547687687.jpg (800x483, 35K)

I don't care how you spin it.
Or want to see it as spinned.
I'm just glad the moral decline has been stalled a bit. Nobody wants to see the US implode. People are afraid of suffering. And if the US falls in an autocratic pit, there will be a state of horror in every free country on earth.

The ACLU filed suit against him on February 16th over the policy. Must be real nice on that planet you live on, though.

walls take time to be fully built nigel

>backs down
>on a policy written in 1994

Nice phrasing you propagandist hacks.

4d chess
The kids will get the boot with the parents in 20 days now

>tfw implying the trailer trash that lurch after their pied piper won't neck 'emselves once the wake from their 4-year faggotmoon and realise they have no future, and that it wasn't CHYYYYYNA that took that took their post-2000 shit-kicker jobs, but The Machines

Attached: 1528936527271.jpg (721x960, 92K)

They need funding first and Mexico ain't writing not checks, Mr Mutt

Attached: 1516735045290.png (686x798, 33K)

Dems just lost one of their last cards prior to the midterms, because Trump resolved the issue in the minds of centrists and the goldfish-span memory of the electorate means this'll be completely forgotten by the time the polls open.

Trump Make America Cucked Again

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

This. Remind these hysterical twats.

>And if the US falls in an autocratic pit, there will be a state of horror in every free country on earth.

I used to think that the world would never recover from the collapse of America and the UK, but they really do seem to just be getting on with it without us. They just treat us both now like the creepy kid at the party who cries because he wants a birthday present too.

Gives me a sad.

>Leaf

Attached: BACK TO REDDIT.jpg (717x880, 196K)

Britain is already Airstrip One independent of the EU. Congratulations.

Ivanka needed another pony

yesterday
>if you'red a trump supporter you're respoisble for deez keeds
today
>lolol papa drumpfs cave in, pol BTFOOO !!!

fag

Attached: 1509270110998.jpg (512x512, 53K)

Sorry muhammed. No more 4 chan for you soon

Attached: 1508086804434.jpg (680x458, 85K)

Don't remind me

This is hilarious
How much are we donating to this time for each post pol?
>everything is btfo
Rofl rddit

Attached: FB_IMG_1516506617433.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Sometimes I feel bad for the brits. Then I realize mutt posters still exist. No matter -- soon you won't be able to get on here or post memes. WOMP WOMP.

Northern Ireland, son
The only kebabs here are in the chippy

Attached: 1529531200994.jpg (786x462, 80K)

this

I wouldn't compare the US to the UK (mainland britain).
The UK has kept many positive inventions of american society.

But the US is loosing it's grip, it's humanity.
Brutal elites and ideology are taking over while the empire is going down.

If it ends with a catastrophy, I really believe there will be massive conflict around the world.

who ever made that picture is an idiot

This was a bad fight to cling to. What he did was unequivocally the best course of action, and they're still being detained/deported. Plus, Trump avoided the inevitable overturn and can now completely deflect this entire line of accusations, and even better, the fickle masses will forget about this within a few weeks now that the precious spliclets get to live happily with their "parents" before being deported.

holy sht the blatant disinfo in that article...

Cuck Canadian getting triggered by an Mutt Meme

That is irrelevant. If you only knew the crap that is going on down on our border you would know why they was separating them kids. It's because of the human trafficking that our government as well as every state on the border knows for a fact is going on. But of course that means nothing to retards like you. I be willing to bet you support pedophilia and rape just like every nazi liberal on this planet.

Now sit your ass over there in that shit hole you call home and don't worry about what we do in our country. It's none of your business nazi boy.

So if I've got this straight, Hillary said she wanted a fence, so Trump said she wanted a wall.

Trump said he wants a wall, but has actually since said that maybe he wants a fence.

And they say our discourse is dead. What a time to be alive.

best idea

He’s basically Chuck Schumer’s bitch now.

Attached: tenor-4.gif (498x280, 3.3M)

I'm a... Rape supporting pedophile nazi Liberal?

I tell you what, chaps. Its never boring around here.

Well obviously you are. We can tell by the way you talk.

Wipe the rabid foam from your chin and start again.

Yeah I'm gonna wipe something alright. The floor with you butt goblins ass for not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

Man, I really wish it was different for you fags. I have good friends who live in London and they're totally opposite me politically. I remember asking one of them how he was after that car and knife attack on the bridge, and his response was "Oh, just a bit of terrorism."

Jesus Christ.

>Back down

Trump in the run-up to 2020:

"I pleaded with the Democrats and they fought me the whole way. I wanted to build that wall so families wouldn't have to be separated. That's why I had to pass that executive order to keep the families together. The dems had the chance to remove the laws when Obama was in office, but as always, they do nothing. Sad."

The dems are laughing all the way to the bank with how much this Donald Drumpf meme is selling
Just look at every liberal talk show nowadays
Back when the previous republican president George Bush was in office there were legitimate things to complain about and you still didn't see half the outrage you see now.
>What changed?

I don't think it matters either. Trump can turn every situation into a win. The dems are pandering to the people that are going to vote for them anyways and the media is running with everything anti-Trump because the dem voters love to click on those stories.

Their hatred will make Trump's supporters love him more
Those in the middle can see how idiotic the dems and the media are and they see the lies. When the election comes around they'll get called racist for being in the middle. They'll vote Trump out of spite.

Nah i don't believe that narrative.
I'm no american.
But the democrats are rebuilt from the inside. The dem. elites can't fight off new, fresh blood. Meanwhile, the reps only have old dusty politicians left.

>im no American
>memeflag
It's the same as "i used to be a trump supporter"

Why do shillposters think everyone is as retarded as they are?

It's really messed up when you think about all of the bipartisan things trump has done
It's almost like we could be progressing our country if we weren't busy slapping ourself in the face
>5 year lobbying ban
>Pot legalization left to the states
>Brought back the country's interest in space
>EO that requires two federal regulations be removed for every one added
>Tax cuts that will save both sides money, regardless if they complain where the money came from
>North Korea might one day be a place I can visit
>Economy is doing great
I really just don't understand this world anymore

Trump is a force (as absurd as that sounds) that they aren't prepared for. The repubs weren't prepared seeing as Trump ripped them to shreds in the primaries.

If dems don't fight fire with fire they will lose again to Trump. Unless something unforseen happens I see him staying in office and the media keeping him there in the same way they put him. The public fighting helps too. If Pence runs in '24 he may have a harder time. He's a pro, but his charisma is boring. Trump isn't like the repubs.

HE SHOULD NEVER CAVE TO LIBERALS! NEVER.

NOW THEY KNOW THEY CAN INFLUENCE TRUMP JUST BY WHIPPING UP A SHITFIT IN THE MEDIA.

THEY BEAT TRUMP. HE LOST IN A HUGE WAY BY CAVING TODAY. HUGE FUCKING LOSS.

I don't get it either. I'm not a fan of Trump, but I do have to admit he is doing so much better than I thought. Almost to the point where I may say he is doing a decent job. We'll see though.

In the meantime I'll watch the left spiral out of control, lie, scream, and make sure their enemy wins.

If the media refused to cover anything Trump they could end his presidency. Not good for business. In fact, him winning will keep the outrage clicks and views rolling in.

They're going to do DNA tests.
Let the fun begin.

Source?

If so, this should be entertaining.

They have been whipping up a shitfit since he was elected stupid.

Trump got BACKED DOWN. What a KEK. WOMP WOMP

They will all be treated equally by the boot which kicks them out

and this is why the msm needs to hang

beautiful
prepare for leftists fighting this EO in court
If that happens, I gotta admit the 4dchess meme

This was definitely planned from the beginning and you're fucking retarded if you can't see the angle being played here.
>Democrats bitch about families being seperated
>Try to get a law passed putting the families together but the democrats refused to sign it
>Act like the democrats forced your hand and sign an executive order doing it which just makes the democrats look bad

Nah, the Christians are pissed. It was all my mom's church could talk about and the admin response of blaming it on the dems/refusing to admit it was their fault was a HUGE issue for some of the most right wing people.

Midterms are gonna be a repeat of Obama era. Every dem ran from him and tried to distance themselves and once the attack ads come out republican will be falling over themselves to do the same.

It won't work either

>Keep them together in detention centers
Yeah, he really backed down

Attached: 777.png (578x325, 317K)

Literally the same exact shit Obama did during his presidency. If you're only upset that Trump is doing this, your testosterone is below average and your gf is taking black dick as we speak

FACT: You are a Russian disinfo agent

bizpacreview.com/2018/06/20/ag-jeff-sessions-exploring-use-of-dna-testing-to-verify-migrant-childrens-parents-as-solution-646401/amp

They'll forget by then. The dems and media should have waited to play this hand.

>promising to keep families together in migrant detentions

Attached: 1458488403860.jpg (519x533, 94K)

You're retarded. This is not playing well with normies, nobody who isn't a partisan drone blames the dems. Geraldo fucking Rivera was arguing with Sean Hannity and Sarah Sanders refused to do a briefing.

If you can't rally your own partosan drones what the fuck do you think the average normie thinks?

boom

Cruz put a bill in to deal with it
thehill.com/homenews/senate/393377-senate-moving-ahead-with-border-bill-despite-trump?amp

Aside from the 14 days provision Idk why the Dems won't sign onto it.

Just throw them all in the same fucking shithole walmart and whoever gets raped gets raped. It's what they want