HAPPENING

Get in here you Faggot Fuck Weed just became legal in Canada >:’O THIS IS A BIG DAY IN HISTORY YOU FAGGOT FUCK >:’O

Attached: 3544DED2-7561-4A31-A161-DC44D89D2842.jpg (1242x1165, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3479587/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nation of degenerates with degenerate leader in the pocket of degenerate overlords legalizes the most degenerate substance
>proud

Par for the course, leaf.

Dude weed lmao

WOMP WOMP!

Attached: D16E286D-325E-42EC-BD62-3A94F74E1763.jpg (555x555, 380K)

too bad the new Canadians will just stone whoever is smoking weed to death

Fucking Canadians stealing our degenerate idea

>the most degenerate substance
your brain is

Attached: 1439856571072.gif (200x210, 81K)

I am genuinely excited for the stoned driving deaths and I hope women are raped when they are handed laced weed.
Stoners deserve to be raped and killed

Attached: Screenshot_20171022-175644.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-125855.png (1440x2560, 552K)

Wompwomp no one cares faggot

its already legal in my state. I dont care

DÜdE WÉed L'mAo

I live in the most liberal part of Edmonton

Can’t wait to see all the American tourists coming to puke and stink up my street.

I hope they tax the shit out of it

STFU potleaf

You can keep them and tax them forever
womp womp

Just Wait Trump will legalize it next
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-marijuana-20180608-story.html

fpbp

/thread

Attached: 1529288274732.png (582x767, 610K)

Not sure if better than Indian chugs

found the butthurt alcoholic boomers

>t. unemployed tranny millennial pothead

>elect gay cuban drama teacher
>legalize oral sex with animals
>legalize weed

The absolute state of Canada.

Attached: glass cuck.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

>Weed just became legal in Canada
AKA: The dumbing down of the laziest, weakest and most cucked nation on Earth, Canada

Attached: leaf-8ball.jpg (1024x537, 231K)

checked

Attached: cuckdeau.webm (500x500, 2.86M)

I'm investing $8k into marijuana stocks tomorrow. Wish me luck gentlemen.

Attached: 1527644512372.jpg (552x679, 49K)

>Can’t wait to see all the American
It's legal above and below your shithole.

Attached: IMG_5564.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

Attached: oh canada.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

good luck sweet boy

I'm employed and straight married with kids,just had to move to a state where it was legal and get away from the fascist anti-weed bootlickers

I dont get it? Cannabis is perfectly acceptable when used in moderation and is preferable to alcohol in many situations. Why does this board hate the idea of not criminalizing a literal plant?

It's pure soma. They should legalize sobriety, if anything.

>moderation

Attached: 6993954438571d7f8d43cccee87150ca.png (420x420, 288K)

>tfw he never got to see it pass

Attached: Remembering the good times.png (783x513, 701K)

Good now we will be easily able to send our blacks to Canada. It's all going according to plan.

I blow loads into your mother in moderation. Should be fine though, it's in moderation.

The reefer puts holes in Your brain

>Trudeau desperately clinging to power

So sad

Haha I'm here making a fucking killing selling illegal weed. Go Jeff sessions!!!!

source?

kek

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3479587/
pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.abstract
>Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning, even after controlling for years of education. Informants also reported noticing more cognitive problems for persistent cannabis users. Impairment was concentrated among adolescent-onset cannabis users, with more persistent use associated with greater decline. Further, cessation of cannabis use did not fully restore neuropsychological functioning among adolescent-onset cannabis users. Findings are suggestive of a neurotoxic effect of cannabis on the adolescent brain

So it should be up to the whims of elites to legislate and dictate? If I want to grow and use a plant responsibly and I am a tax paying productive member of society, why would you be against that? Especially if the resources currently used to fight a weed (99% of all marijuana eradicated by the DEA in 2003 was feral hemp left over from WW2 ERA farms) could be used to fight real crime?

DUDE, TAKE THAT TRUMP, YOU FUCKING HITLER.

EPIC BLAZE 420

tfw could remember when we where cool 10 15 years ago still.

Hyperbole?

canabda is gay lol

Attached: 1523925903887.jpg (2000x1562, 402K)

>weed legalized
>nation doesn't collapse
I can't wait to see if Jow Forums continues to attempt mental gymnastics or if they will just ignore it.

Not yet Oct 17th is the date

>pic
that's disgusting, absolutely degenerate, weed should be a capital crime

good, he was a degenerate, that show promotes degenerate criminal behaviour and homosex

I'll describe my experience visiting Canada for a week on my business trip.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto
>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.
>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.
>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.
>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.
>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.
>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.
>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.
>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.
>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now

Attached: toilet.jpg (2048x1536, 692K)

lol it's worse than I thought

Rocky VI must have pissed off its writers.

>So it should be up to the whims of elites to legislate and dictate?
Yes, to protect the populace from themselves, as the overwhelming body of evidence demonstrates that they cannot handle responsibility.
>a plant
Yeah, and you're _just_ a collection of molecules. Context is important when trivializing to such degree.
>I am a tax paying productive member of society, why would you be against that
The question is, why are so many people so eager to work their life away paying taxes all for some pot after work and on the weekends? What does it amount to? Will you bother to protest when push comes to shove? You don't suppose the fact that human nature gravitates towards such escapist, detrimental activities has something to do with the push for legalization?

why is alcohol legal then?

Attached: eh.jpg (1136x1136, 316K)

DUDE. WEEDMAN FOR PERMANENT MINISTER!

This man speaks da truf

REtards on pol thinks making illicit things legal like drugs suddenly makes it cooler? Are yuou all autis- oh wait yes you are

What was the first country?

And you better not fucking tell me the Netherlands, because it's absolutely not.

Kek, of course Canada would. Failed state of druggies.

URAGAY

You have states that have legalized weed before we did

>Weed just became legal in Canada

What side of history do I want to be on.

And that's no better. But you guys legalized it nationwide. Not good bro, weed makes you a pothead.

hah, you're exaggerating.

>You can't even keep it illegal nationwide, failed state of united

does having kids make you a pedophile then

>only doing Marijuana

It's a step. Thousands of more drugs to go.

I have a bunch of weed in a pill bottle I rarely smoke. I prefer alcohol.

>and is preferable to alcohol in many situations.

Never. I love getting drunk but being high is a scary, traumatic experience I never want to feel again.

>Making hella cash from growing one of the easiest plants to grow.
feels good man

>failed state

Attached: failed-state.jpg (800x534, 338K)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

>Be me
>Live in Colorado

Attached: edgy.gif (263x200, 126K)

>I hope they tax the shit out of it
It's legal to grow up to 4 plants.

Only one them damages your organs. The other one can be produced without any THC.

Admit it faggot, you're like 50% Irish at least and everyone in your family is an alcoholic

I gave weed to a friend once and she was puking every where. It not for everyone

It isn't legal until october 17th you fucking idiot

Sounds like a bad strain bro, this coming from soneone who does not smoke nor has ever.

Troll harder

I should go to canada oct 31 to celebrate

Soooooo what.
You can't buy the shit til like October.

I bet you're fun at parties

Attached: 1528839182660.png (927x675, 46K)

Shut the fuck up, my weed stocks are soaring

You like beer and hate weed, but your son will probably grow up to be the exact opposite.

it was just THC oil. we didn't smoke. she tried weed before and she said she always gets sick

Whyte Ave?

Welp, there goes my trip to Canada.

Weed makes me physically sick for some reason - even the smell - it's the same with cigarettes. Think theres something wrong with me.

He wont know if hes never invited to any.

Just in time for the harvest.

it's copypasta you retarded normalfag.

A DRINK ALCOHOL IT'S COMPLETELY FINE THOUGH

Attached: 1527019282820.jpg (728x794, 80K)

No, that makes no sense idiot.

>Be one of the foremost hookup culture propagators
COMPLETELY FINE

cigs make me sick, after 10 years of smoking. Now when I smoke one I get horrible headaches

good because it how your own logic sounds

>Gypsy
Stopped reading there bud

>it was just THC oil. we didn't smoke. she tried weed before and she said she always gets sick
she is overdosing you idiot.
she has no built up resistance.