ARE YOU FAGGOTS READY FOR THE US SPACE FORCE?

ARE YOU FAGGOTS READY FOR THE US SPACE FORCE?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (273x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=3Wd51CiIQAU
youtube.com/watch?v=RR4rZ2bD8CE
youtube.com/watch?v=rlajp9PnPOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only wish I was young enough to join

>Space Force
ahahaha

NO MORE ISRAELI SATELLITES.

Attached: 1501024361359.png (2000x2000, 829K)

Yea right, more like more billions of funding to the overbloated military and more sales and donations to Israel and Saudi.
And the name sounds like it was made up by a child.

Hey man I know it sucks for you but Israel won't exist by the end of this summer. Sorry.

You realize that the chinese have proven that they have the ability to destroy our satellites, right? If they can do it, you can bet the Russians can too. We need to be able to defend our satellites.

Yea for like 40+ years... They already had a thing called the overbloated airforce. Wait till they start a new program that dwarfs the f35 in spending.

Fagot

Literally the entire point is to establish this as a seperate branch of the military. The airforce right now is using it's space component as cost overflow for shit like the f35

is that an Atari logo rip?

AMERICA - FUCK YEAH!

IDK, just pulled a random image off of google.

Don't be salty just because your time in the sun is long over.

Oh nice, cost overflow. I'm sure once the Space Force takes off the f35 program will be scrapped cause its too expensive right? All that overflow. I'm sure they wont get more funding on top of the new Space Fuck funding.

Why couldn't they just beef up NASA? Instead it's more MIC shit for the retards to gobble up as you hit another pothole on your way to your soon to be automated job.

I'm just glad the new official Austism branch of the DoD gets a secretary-level preeminence and Murine Corps is stuck with sub-department permanent cuckoldry status.

Oh fuck, are they going to have to make the Pentagon a Star of David now?

MMLI? 2051 in that logo?

I have no idea why it says 2051 I was actually trying to research that earlier. Let me know if you find out why.

He threw that bone to distract the neckbeard retards who still bother supporting him and it worked like a charm. Why are you such a liability, Jow Forums?

>Why couldn't they just beef up NASA?
Because NASA has fuckall to do with defending satellites, you dense fuck.

Unless I'm mistaken, the plan is for the space force to have the same kind of relationship with the air force as the marines have with the navy.

If anything this will mean more Israeli satellites

1. It will probably just restructure parts of the Air Force that just deal will satellites.

2. Everyone on Jow Forums or that supports Trump would be too stupid and useless to join.

KEK you shills are running out of shit to say. I can't wait to see how much more unhinged you get as countries start closing in around Israel.

>Israeli foreign ministry officials tell me they are concerned that U.S. withdrawal from the UN human rights council will make it harder to block anti-Israeli initiatives on the council. The officials say that even though they feel the council is extremely biased against Israel, U.S. membership helped to soften or fend off some anti-Israeli steps.

Attached: 1512377838944.png-.png (1508x1250, 2.2M)

Yea nasa actually did worthwhile things. You think this about your fucking satellites? Even though they have had that worry and weapons for it since the 1950s? Now suddenly we need to spend some more hundreds of billions to protect muh satellites? Fuck off retard.

Satellites have become increasingly important to national security, and you the Chinese didn't shoot down a satellite until recently. Plus, Russia just unveiled a new hyper-sonic missile.

Will there be weed in space????

not with that logo..

Attached: 1511909599204.gif (240x228, 858K)

>national security
The go to word for MO MONNNNAYYYYYYY for your masters.

Nasa doesn't control area 51

weed is from space.

>mfw I can become a space marine in my lifetime
I guess things aren't that bad.

Attached: 1474156912343.jpg (996x682, 284K)

The US is focused on securing Earth orbit. The Chinese are focused on securing cis-Lunar space and Lagrangian points (L1, L2, ... L5), which is the "high ground" compared to Earth orbit. They just put their Queqiao comm sat in L2. Word is that the they are even looking at setting up space surveillance equipment on the Moon itself.

Attached: Cislunar_space.png (800x470, 69K)

which is why trump said he wants a permanent moon base

Space force?
hmmm....
no oil in space...
..no niggers or sandwogs in space to extort...or sell weapons or drugs to...
...cant put a central bank in space.
hmmm what's going on here...?

Well if you faggots had paid attention to the last Nazi alive Von Braun, you would fucking know what the kikes are upto next.
Space Force is preparatory to the Alien threat which will unite the world as a one world government to tackle it.
The world MSM's attention to the UFO tictacs in January brought to us by Tom Delonge and pals is part of that. As was the US army recruitment advert saying sign up to fight aliens.
We have drones that move like something out of Sci-fi. The Taranis and X47B are nothing compared to other secret projects.
Near an airbase and saw a Drone split into three and rejoin.
We have drones that can submerge under water and take off again.

Also Ayys arent real and are just a deep state meme.

Attached: militaryUFOs.jpg (1157x965, 881K)

Nigger we have to protect our satellites, and you'd never be able to create a world government from a fake alien threat. At most you could create an alliance, which would eventually fall apart.

SPACE FORCE

Attached: manchu_drift.jpg (1000x737, 131K)

>you'd never be able to create a world government from a fake alien threat. At most you could create an alliance, which would eventually fall apart.
Fucking Ronald Regan said it.
And before him the last Nazi Von Braun said it.
So should I believe them or you?
Now fuck off and eat your bucket of Colonel's chicken cock washed down with a big gulp of liquid jew, you gullible half wit.

Moon base is a huge investment potential dues to He3

>no oil in space
SpaceX's future rocket and spacecraft will use methane as fuel. Titan is covered in methane. It will also be extracted from the Moon and Mars.

Could be, but I think there are a multitude of reasons for the push for a Moon base. I'm not sure if anyone has any plans for military operations beyond Earth orbit except maybe the Chinese.

Defending satellites?
From what the Russians?
So they dont use GPS, weather monitoring, or watch TV ?
Someone should tell the Russians to not bother going to the ISS then if they are such a threat.
The Space Force is a Zionist Neocon kike trick; dont take my word for it; see what the last living Nazi Von Braun said about it.

There are huge resources in space, but my nigga, it costs huge amounts of resources to get it, i.e. you end up with net zero or not much profit.

Attached: 1529276693195.jpg (1200x720, 138K)

ISRAELI SATELLITES ABOUT TO GET BTFO

shiiiiet sorry this was meant for thee.

If you haven't already been recruited you're going to be laser fodder.

Attached: Df_ZLmwWAAEzIAh.png (894x894, 418K)

>Fucking Ronald Regan said it.
Fucking when?

>Should I believe them
Nigger I'm not even saying people won't try it. But it won't fucking work. The allies didn't become a single country after the end of ww2.

Defending OUR satellites, and yes, from the Russians and the Chinese. Our satellites are extremely important to military operations.

Actually the USA Russia and China are saving the world TOGETHER right now.

God damn right I am!

This is to destroy Israeli/Deep State satellites like the ones that caused the fires in Norcal.

S-stop calling me a f-fag. :(

Attached: 1526661855619m.jpg (1024x575, 52K)

>like the ones that caused the fires in Norcal.
Nigger this state catches on fire because the state government is retarded, and its policies have resulted in the forest building up shitloads of deadwood. When you'v got that happening in this fucking climate, it would be weird if there WEREN'T fires happening all the fucking time.
t. I fucking live in this shitty state.

You don't live anywhere but a fuckinng sweatshop in Tel Aviv you dumb kike

NEVER

GONNA

HAPPEN

SWEETIES

YOU

THINK

A

LITTLE

SPACE

SHIP

WILL

SAVE

YOU

FROM

THE

MIGHT

OF

TRUDEAU?

DONT

MAKE

ME

LAUGH

OH NONONOO OH NONOONONONON HAHAhahahAHAHAHhahahaHAHHA

>its not the jews bro, its your local gov.

Attached: 1494352840575.jpg (688x456, 43K)

America sucks the cock of Israel.
USA is 100% controlled by Israel.
Trump is the Kike-in-Chief.
You owe the central kike banks $19 trillion.
What are you talking about??
Dont wanking off to your Halo fantasies and get real.

>>Fucking Ronald Regan said it.
>Fucking when?
Being this unaware.
It's very very well known; he's said it millions of times.
Watch here...a brief compilation:
>youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg

Fuck off defending satellites.
AmeriFats havent defended anything since the redcoats tried to tax your tead and the Alamo.
Ever since then you invaded and started wars all over the planet; you fuckers dont know the meaning of the world defence.
Try again.

>This is to destroy Israeli/Deep State satellites like the ones that caused the fires in Norcal.
Ok keep wanking off to that.
You realize Israel is the Deepstate.
Also you have to be 18 to post here.

Attached: 1529276642191.jpg (609x474, 25K)

It's MY local government.
>Implying the California state government ISN'T fucking awful

Honestly, as activedutybro, I think they will do the space force like the marines/navy and have the space force be a division of the air force and draw funding from it

Realistically speaking, there is no way to stop any space capable nation from destroying another space capable nation's satellites.

>Fuck off defending satellites.
>AmeriFats havent defended anything since the redcoats tried to tax your tead and the Alamo.
Do you know what a fucking deterrent is you dipshit?

Shut the fuck up hook nose, bitch hole.

Attached: 1513982495837.png (788x784, 189K)

>Being this unaware.
>It's very very well known; he's said it millions of times.
He's very clearly not talking about a one world government you fucking retard.

Nominating xenophobia by bill Sutton as their marching song.

>If you disagree that California fires are being caused by fucking space lasers then you're a Jew
Actually fuck off. I'm German/Anglo/Celt.

Attached: 1528256940534.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>hook nose bitch hole
nice

Attached: 1508849918519.gif (244x244, 1.39M)

Its a sixth branch. There is already "Space Cadre" under the navy which I assume will now be pointless.

Attached: space force (1).jpg (736x737, 77K)

Question is, can kekistani or foreign white people join the space force?

You sound like the MSM.
Fuck off back to plebbit.
No time for you gullible retards.
Space force is a Kike Trick 100%.
Here you gay retard have this US Army recruitment video remember to sign up to fight the aliens like the kikes want you to do.
>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=3Wd51CiIQAU

Oh god please you insufferable faggot fuck off back to plebbit.
He's talking about the alien invasion threat.
Why are you retards here?
Do you believe everything the MSM tells you??

Attached: falconHTV-2.jpg (634x330, 56K)

>You sound like the MSM.
>Fuck off back to plebbit.
"Oh shit, can't actually respond to what he said, better just insult him"

>He's talking about the alien invasion threat.
Yes, but not one world government. The kind of response he's talking about would be like a world wide version of NATO, not a worldwide government.

No and neither are you.
We have to physically kill the traitors first or they will sabotage everything.

Attached: cia nigger.png (1200x674, 270K)

What the last Nazi Von Braun said about weaponizing space.
>youtube.com/watch?v=RR4rZ2bD8CE

Threats
>Commie Russia threat
>Terrorist threats
>rogue nation threats.
>Asteroid climate change threats.
>Alien threat.

Just KYS moron..
and keep sucking the kike cock.

If only I was 10 years younger...

I'd rather have a comprehensive immigration bill that limits immigration and keeps out the hordes.

I'm doing my part

Attached: spaceforceblu_blk_2.jpg (2140x2000, 470K)

>There is already "Space Cadre" under the navy which I assume will now be pointless.
Maybe we'll see every branch have it's own space assets, but there will be a new Space Command which oversees all US military space assets.

DUDE WEED

underage banned

can i enlist as zerg

Attached: 1523595222342.jpg (1080x968, 90K)

YES

Attached: spceshuttledoorgunner.jpg (466x363, 53K)

Fuck space, we need to keep the Mexicans out of our nation way more than we need to fuck around in space.

Different military branches all had to rely on their own aerial assets before the Air Force became a thing. I imagine this will basically be the same.

This isn't Hearts of Iron 4, we can do multiple things at once.

In the coming years, space mining will start becoming a major thing. Also should be noted that the trip to space will change dramatically from going stright up to simply taking off like a plane and going up till you reach space.

Essentially you'll end up with alot more people being able to go to space and even settlements on the moon and even maybe a space station in the astroid belt (where most of the mining would occur)

So basically you'll start having american settlers starting mining operations on the moon and in other such places and they'll these large corporations from china setting up base on the moon and astroid belt. Obviously this will cause issues as china will probably end up claiming areas that include an american mining colony. The USSF will be useful in protecting these coloniese. It may seem like just the chairforce monitoring some shit in orbit now but in the next 100 years or so, it'll be some serious shit.

TD:LR USSF is some serious shit and will become a major branch in the US military

Attached: SPACE PLANES.jpg (1200x450, 72K)

What's this from? Dope image fampai.

>sign up to fight the aliens like the kikes want you to do.
lmao

bump

GIVE ME SOME SPACE MARINES!
youtube.com/watch?v=rlajp9PnPOc

Attached: SPACE FORCE.jpg (686x505, 69K)

Attached: IMG_1044[1].jpg (872x960, 73K)

AT-43 wargaming tabletop

Will this be used to thwart the giant asteroid that is supposed to come close to hitting us next year?

Attached: 1463446178376.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>mfw Trump makes Gundams real

Attached: 1527967881144.png (1280x720, 613K)

You do realize the Soviets and ChiComs are 20 years behind our proven Anti-Sat tech, yes? And that's just what we've told the public about.

The SB-3 Ghoul Flight IIAs (10 being made) are going to have the capabilities to accept the "Bronze" pods which have upward looking components for Anti-Sat ops.

Attached: 1.png (1054x700, 2K)

Fuckin lul

>Different military branches all had to rely on their own aerial assets before the Air Force became a thing.

user, I...

Attached: 23949234.jpg (447x448, 58K)