Sick of paying homage to mudslimes

>Sick of paying homage to mudslimes
>stops paying homage
>envoy says "oy vlad, the Sultan wants his gibs, better come to the Ottoman empire"
>no tricks promise
>..."nani!?"
>publicly executes the envoy and the lord tasked with his capture
>invades Ottoman empire
>kills more than 23,884 Turks and Bulgarians
>declares Deus Vult against the Ottomans
>Scorched Earth Policy commences
>Sultan Mehmed gathers 150 thousand men
>Second largest turkslime army to the one that conquered Constantinoplechan
>Wants to change ruler of Wallachia to vlad's slacker basement living bro instead
>Vlad raids Turkslime village, BTFO's mudrats
>Allah goatfuckbar! The forest is full of impaled mudkikes!
>Mehmed pussies out, Ottomans run away like the yellow bellied muds they are

Are there any somewhat redpilled books about this guy? I somewhat see him as the Eastern Charles Martel, despite what he did to Transylvanian Saxons as well. In fact, I don't really blame him for that, he just wanted his ethnostate.

Attached: vlad dracula.jpg (600x383, 45K)

The sultan's army entered into the area of the impalements, which was seventeen stades long and seven stades wide. There were large stakes there on which, as it was said, about twenty thousand men, women, and children had been spitted, quite a sight for the Turks and the sultan himself. The sultan was seized with amazement and said that it was not possible to deprive of his country a man who had done such great deeds, who had such a diabolical understanding of how to govern his realm and its people. And he said that a man who had done such things was worth much. The rest of the Turks were dumbfounded when they saw the multitude of men on the stakes. There were infants too affixed to their mothers on the stakes, and birds had made their nests in their entrails.

t. Historian of the time

Sounds pretty based to me desu

Attached: 2909626-NZEMGVRN-7.jpg (770x1075, 126K)

He was based cunt, an underrated historical figure of Europe

My favorite part is that his little brother 'Radu the Handsome/Fair/Beautiful' was perhaps his greatest foe. Radu was, like Vlad, sent to the Ottoman Court, and at first he was a bit of a wildcat, reportedly slicing the young Mehmed II on the thigh and hiding in a tree. However, he was eventually seduced or broken by the young Ottoman prince and became his most loyal and favorite companion, being taught in their courtly ways and eventually swearing into the Islamic faith.

He participated in the Seige and Fall of Constantinople, became a leader of the Jannisary.

After loosing a significant number of the Sultan's troops to his brothers tactics and defensive routes he turned to political duplicity and was instrumental in eventually ousting his brother from power (swaying over the Saxons and Boyers with promises of a gentle rule and lasting peace in contrast to an eternal war of vengeance in his older brother's relentless defiance of the Sultan.) Radu would indeed take the throne of Walchallia after his brother's imprisonment and would himself later be ousted several times by Stephen III of Moldavia (eventually resulting in his death.

Shit is anime as fuck and I'm honestly shocked no dramatization or romantization of the Dracula mythos has touched on it to my knowing.

Fucking hell you're right, I would watch this anime like mad. Honestly I don't think they would be willing to touch the real story of Vlad with a 6 foot stake in the West because it would need to start with the premise that the Ottomans were taxing the shit out of the relatively poor East Europe. It's a Rocky Balboa story at its core.

Attached: images.jpg (201x250, 10K)

you forgot the part where he got btfoed and Wallachia got cucked for the next 4 centuries by the TURK

Attached: ULAN.png (742x418, 31K)

Oh here we go again. You know that guy who comes to the thread, and everybody just wishes he'd crawl back in his hole? That's you buddy.

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

We were taught and its kind of foggy now, that the jews slaughtered his family as a kid or something, then he rose up and slaughtered the jews which is why he is such a national hero, and why the jews work so hard to bury him in history.

The jew fears the Wallachian. Don't let them memory hole another great European.

Attached: Dracula-Vlad-de-Spietser.jpg (690x908, 143K)

the jews were some kind of merchants or something from another land but ran the economy of the kingdom, sounds familiar huh... well something like that but maybe someone else who payed more attention might no more.

also I recall something about the merchants having these guilds who payed all the guards, the whole system was corrupt by them, but Vlad grew up killed them all freeing his people.

we learned that in school, is that not taught in Australia?

If not maybe it means your country already taken over by the jews meaning they are working their tentacles into your power bases so they can kill your people by the millions which is what they do just like they did to Vlad'd family and people.

Well our PM is a literal jew, so there's a start. But yeah our open borders/pro immigration policies were instigated by jewish interests around the same time as the US.

We just get the meme Dracula as a vicious vampire, very little substance unless you choose to study eastern european history in tertiary education.

Sounds like you need a Vlad user. Be that Vlad! Save your countrymen from the people eaters! Cuz that is what jews do... Its not new or anything.

>Shit is anime as fuck and I'm honestly shocked no dramatization or romantization of the Dracula mythos has touched on it to my knowing.
Do you really think that, desu?

Attached: Alucard spelled backwards is....png (1280x720, 757K)

Damn, well that's on my watchlist then. Seems jewpilled AF though.

Attached: 11146.jpg (900x350, 75K)

>jews want to make good men slothful and lazy
>evil will prevail when good men do nothing

Attached: 881450c34db0f82d1e65fed5ebc0e672.jpg (1000x1400, 157K)

I love Vlad. Every muslims man, woman and child needs to be impaled on a stake.

Lul, that's a pretty glowy post my dude

Attached: huwheat fields.jpg (309x163, 7K)

God bless'em

he rose to power through his life, I would wish that for anyone who wants to see a positive change in the world around them.

These are dark times, where hope is met with being glowy :(

Attached: 1528519905138.jpg (260x297, 71K)

You're not wrong my friend

Attached: based.jpg (850x400, 81K)

dam user, that pic just nailed it right on the head!

fug.....