If Islam is so effective against degeneracy, why do their women look like whores?

If Islam is so effective against degeneracy, why do their women look like whores?

Attached: hijab_for_allah_boobs_for_abdallah.jpg (540x960, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iranicaonline.org/articles/homosexuality-iii
youtube.com/watch?v=rFr4C2BPLeM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man and i went like a year without jerking off to huma pics

would. hard.

Because they are. Pakistani and Arab girls in England love a bit of the pink head.

she's probably some girl larping.

Stop watching your women for just 5min and she turn into a whore. Regardless of race.

Attached: 1528410628319.jpg (1498x1000, 218K)

>Durr all muslims are exactly the same
>durr all people strictly follow their religions

Because this is in a first world country dumbass.

who is that hijab hoe?

Attached: IMG_6643.png (750x1334, 1.26M)

You have things reversed. Islam is the way it is because it's fighting a desperate rearguard action against whorish women and faggot men. I'd put the latter at the center of it -- the women are whorish because they have to try extra hard to pull a muslim man's attention away from the boy butt he naturally craves, and the religion had to similarly threaten them with death to push them off their prize and toward procreation.

Attached: holding_hands.jpg (500x375, 164K)

Those are American Muslims, specifically American Muslim Women. They'd be killed in Iran or SA for that. After moving to America, all you need to do is give em a few years of Liberal indoctrination at an American college and this is how they turn out.

Attached: 1529256011403m.jpg (1024x574, 44K)

She would have been stonned to death if she had done that in a Muslim country like France for example.

Attached: 1507843609142.jpg (940x627, 95K)

>Those are American Muslims
So Islam loses it's anti-degeneracy powers in America?

Attached: come on now.png (957x535, 772K)

>travel. wine. yoga

Attached: person-throwing-piece-of-trash-into-garbage-can-AWKP6D[1].jpg (1300x1008, 119K)

m8, all women are whores, the point is to discipline them when they display their whore nature, which Muslims do.
Everyone loses their anti-degeneracy powers to America.

>be me
>White as snow
>have sexual disorders (muhh inbreeding)
>have mental disorders (muhh inbreeding)
>no woman wants me
>marry an old ugly grandma who has money
>get epileptic seizures (muhh inbreeding)
>Grandma tells me you are not insane but something "special"
>believe her
>I think I have a mission
>try to be messiahs for 40 years
>just 150 follower rekt.jpg
>i'm going broke
>shiiiit i need money
>change my strategy
>do exactly the opposite of what I did before
>plunder caravans
>sandnigger are happy?!?
>sandniggers follow me
>try something new.exe
>rape women
>sandnigger are happy?!?
>even more sandniggers follow me
>try something new.exe
>attack unarmed tribes, rape and plunder them, kill the men and rape the women in front of their dead men
>sandnigger are happy?!?
>many more sandniggers follow me
>try something new.exe
>marry a 6 year old girl and rape her when she is 9 years old
>I think I exaggerated.jpg
>sandnigger are happy?!?
>almost all sandniggers follow me now
>they make me their prophet
>smile.jpg

>t.Mohammed

>Everyone loses their anti-degeneracy powers to America.
Then what's the point of Islam?

Attached: lol4.jpg (563x515, 27K)

Even worse, "adventures." Needs to be T H O T P A T R O L L E D

She’s Iranian. They only have to put a scarf on their head and only for the past few decades was it even a thing

they don't call it the great satan for no reason, my dude

Slingshot theory

If you pull them so far to one side they fling to the other when given the chance. A woman must be read by choice not by force. She needs to be convinced that she is happier as a mother and not a whore.

FUCKING THIS HNGGGG

>human pics
Were You watching beastiality on blackeddotcom

Trad not read
>a woman must be trad by choice

Hypocrisy. Islam contradicts itself at every turn. Word of God? Sure, ic the god in question is a bloodthirsty, schizoid child fuker.

Pretty sure this is a western muslim, this bitch would be stoned if she were seen in Saudia Arabia.

What’s the point of America?

To demonstrate the pointlessness of Islam, apparently.

Attached: 87528975128945.jpg (429x399, 28K)

They're no less whorish than anyone else, just more likely to get the shit kicked out of them by loving husband

>whore
>woman
Redundant.

Why the fuck would you wear a hijab if you're dressed like this?

This.

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 1007K)

>Islam is one person
>There is only one form of Islam

Attached: 1526667442549.png (211x239, 4K)

Literal interpratation of religious texts always results in this faggotry. Kind of like how the bible said you shouldn't spill blood so some knights would use maces instead to bludgeon people to death.

Wrong meme, picture is you.

Attached: brainless_anon.png (211x239, 6K)

braaaaaaaaap

Same reason christian girls have anal sex to preserve their virginity.

It doesn't actually make any fucking sense but they want to do what they want to do so they come up with some justification for it in their head and the dude goes along with it.

>So Islam loses it's anti-degeneracy powers in America?
No, some muslims just lose their Islam

I suppose...

Attached: thinking 1512759830333.jpg (451x451, 18K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (485x303, 25K)

Attached: 1468683844011.jpg (639x962, 82K)

Attached: 1468684260128.jpg (522x881, 83K)

D-damn

Attached: 1520242987166.gif (196x199, 31K)

Wtf, where is the ass? That shit looks gross mein

Attached: IMG_6645.png (750x1334, 1.3M)

6/10
would date

That's just an average bimbo, possibly not even muslim. Headscarfs aren't exclusively islamic.

looks like laura loomer

Like those people act their faith anyways

Attached: 1527930503093.jpg (393x546, 44K)

Meh

>That
>6/10
Get some standards nigger, holy shit.

Attached: averageface.jpg (1370x1240, 201K)

cant win em all

Attached: IMG_6630.png (750x1334, 1.87M)

That's a man

>So Islam loses it's anti-degeneracy powers in America?
Primarily the women, since women have always confirmed to society. It's easy to raise a conservative boy but damn impossible to raise a conservative girl in America due to the degenerate environment.

Attached: 1529429661251.jpg (1000x742, 349K)

fuggin hot earthling

Attached: f52.jpg (1262x1295, 351K)

muslims are good at being totalitarian. as soon as their given a slight bit of "freedom" they become giant whores

>showing her hair
HARAM

>its not whoring if i have hijab on

nice move letting your women into the west, you really showed us kufars how it done. fucking retarded sandnigger

6/10 is decent to me, you have to be at least a 7 in my standards to be marriage material

They'll just genocide all the whites, tear down western values, and remove women's rights once whites become a minority.

Germany is full of these women while America only has niggerish ooga booga bonobos hahahahahahha

>why do their women look like whores?
Because women are whores.

I can smell you from here, brainlet shitskins.

Attached: e31.jpg (804x1024, 182K)

Middle-Eastern women are thots. The repressiveness of a religion is proportional to the thottery of its female adherents. With that said, I'm not sure if proper Christianity is more repressive than islam, since western women are bigger whores than arab women.

I went to school with her. Calls herself a right wing libertarian. She's pretty Milo tier

Attached: Culturally appropriate.jpg (742x749, 53K)

fellow chicago bro

Because it's illegal to beat your women in the west.

what do halal braps smell like?

Attached: 1522643293967.png (540x722, 467K)

dios mio

Attached: 1517625444507.png (800x747, 218K)

fpbp

You’ll love this

iranicaonline.org/articles/homosexuality-iii

Shit could be bretty gay back in the day. Too bad I like it too :(

Your women are just plain thick. I had a hot Kurdish teacher, and she’d talk about about how khalijis would come and arrange marriages, and they’d be nieve enough to think they were gonna be together forever.

She also talked about how you have to bribe people over there to get anything done... Kurdish women are handsome like hawks in my experience, and a bit like Russians in disposition.

Attached: A0CE4B3A-379A-40C7-88A2-28276D3F2927.png (640x1136, 1.16M)

Attached: 1527398796220.png (568x552, 109K)

THATS A MAN, BABY

Chiraq baby!

Attached: 586555A1-BCEC-4C91-9E43-ACA0E6EE12CD.png (3600x2400, 338K)

Attached: 1309462039883.jpg (600x450, 72K)

I went to London over the last summer and saw a bunch of decent looking Muslim girls. They look way better than our niggers and fat goblin spics here in California.
However, something you don't see here in California is full on burkas on every corner, and sand nigger men wearing full Muslim garbs.

bump

Here you go.

Attached: IMG_2155.jpg (3264x2448, 1.27M)

obvious larp. shed be acid attacked raped and stoned to death fro wearing that. This is an american whore pushing the agenda of islam. you cant show your feet, wrists, ankles, obviously not tits. no makup nothing provacative. alos have you clit cut off.

>larp
So it's a hoax picture, she's not a real Muslim?

clearly.

Yeah, there is only one Islam, just like there is one god.
Or are you a bit insincere in your belief, chuckles? :)

She looks good.

The word is munafiq.
Fake Muslims call Muslims 'wahabi', 'takfiri', anything to avoid the obvious conclusion that they aren't Muslims and never have been.

this is not a muslim

Because they come to the west and the west itself is a succubus that strips moral values from families. I'm not a Muslim but I can at least see why.

How does that push the Islam agenda?

feminists and attention whores began larping with hijabs as a reaction to drumpf a couple years ago

Destroy the planet valuable culture and tradition with materialism and blatant faggotry

This. Their brother-cousins have to literally threaten them with death to stop them.

Attached: hijabi yoga pants.jpg (498x558, 93K)

Jewish power.

Attached: choker.jpg (1200x919, 129K)

To hasten the coming of the Jewish messiah by throwing the world into absolute materialism and degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFr4C2BPLeM

Collapse the US there would need to be a world (((INtervention))) to stop the burgers killing each other in the streets after years of divisive propaganda made them hate each other.
Shit what about our nuke reserves? haha