HOLY FUCK POTUS CONFIRMS Q IS REAL IN PERSON AT DELUTH RALLY

HOLY FUCK POTUS CONFIRMS Q IS REAL IN PERSON AT DELUTH RALLY

Attached: IMG_20180620_180504.jpg (664x853, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qanon.pub/
qmap.pub/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1508034737070.gif (800x800, 247K)

Attached: EDFD1379-AF2E-4239-9F48-506B4BED005B.gif (187x170, 6K)

How come Q hasn't mentioned the IG report?

How come Q hasn't mentioned Bill Priestap at all?

How come Q hasn't mentioned that Preistap's wife was on the 9/11 commission?

How come Q hasn't talked about the 4d chess in the UN putting Israel is a tough situation?

How come Q hasn't talked about Space Force being used to destroy Israeli satellites?

How come Q hasn't talked about the Hoover Dam incident?

How come Q hasn't discussed Israel's nukes?

Attached: 1527843999633.jpg (911x1183, 882K)

Q predicted this.

>shill starts spamming his Q is a larp folder
makes you think

19 seconds

Attached: Seek Help!.png (418x297, 208K)

Answer my questions. you know you can't.

>Q is some random fat guy

How come when I see "q was right" threads, there are only edited screenshots and never links to archived posts?

It's user!!!

Uh guys. This is actually convincing

Samefag
Disgusting

Attached: Q_bert_by_6gonzalocortez4-d80w6wi.png (400x551, 102K)

Please go to reddit.

Attached: 156154651.png (961x631, 52K)

>Everyone that disagrees with Q is a samefag shill
Do you understand that this vector of shilling doesn't work on a board that's dedicated to figuring out the truth?

What is a Q?

Attached: q.jpg (880x660, 150K)

Wow shills are real

>Please go to reddit.
You mean the Israeli botnet that's sole purpose is to shape perceptions about things and not actuall interact with real people?

Can someone give me a run down on what the fuck Q is?

because how hard is it to type this qanon.pub/

Lurk moar, leaf.

Perfect for Q garbage then.

The middle man of P&R

Why the fuck do you guys still try and push this Q psy op? it lost steam like 4 months ago but ESPECIALLY after Q told everyone about a happening on the 23rd that ended up being A MOSSAD FALSE FLAG.

>Q has to post about every event in the entire world
i won't bother to waste my time arguing with you because i'm not paid for it like you

qmap.pub/
https:/4+4ch.net/qresearch/qposts.html

boomer who posts cryptic nonsense that autists think is secret insider code

matt gaetz is a fucking actor

Attached: file.png (1938x1092, 1.7M)

Guys it’s working.
Look at these shills go.

Attached: 49E386EB-2DC7-4F97-9D73-895CA1C636DB.png (307x263, 42K)

Working overtime I see

Probably part of the plan.

They really get paid dont they.

Answer my questions.

this is shill A.I. they were more obvious in the beginning of Calm Before the Storm and I think are overwhelmed by the depth of the subject at this point lol

They move fast because software assists them.

If Trump wasn't Q or wasn't related to it, why hasn't he disavowed it?

>we thought Q was a white house insider
>we never suspected it was Trump himself

Attached: 1528726345722.png (956x1536, 664K)

Because he's the president. Are you for real?

We are smart enough to see a Freemason symbol / star of remphan when we see one. GTFOH with that shit and get real

SUDO REBOOT

Originally posted on Jow Forums it was someone claiming to be within donald trumps inner circle. Talked about "the calm before the storm" and basically how they are getting ready to act

Q posts on his own site now and makes lots of crpyic posts spawning a community of people who believe that Q isn't a larp.

A few days ago Q posted a weird picture of Trump making people here finally think maybe it actually is real

Attached: 7IieyW-BcJ_GAfOTexL_lcccSnwDzM8VvA8p_-XkBlI.png (463x415, 103K)

Because it's not even important enough to acknowledge. It's that pathetic of a LARP. Also it's a good tool to use to predict when Mossad plans another false flag since Q prediction dates are Mossad false flag dates.

Lol I just watched the video. It's from far back and looks like he's just pointing in the general direction.

He could be pointing at the guy. Maybe, maybe not. In other words, it's as much proof as all the other proofs

This is literally the best post I've seen in months

Also as much as it is larp, it's not pathetic. This shit has been going on for what, a year? With practically no evidence

On his way out, he went back to the same kid and stood in a perfectly framed shot side by side for 30s.

You gotta spend money to lose money

Attached: Shareblmao.png (744x772, 84K)

It's pathetic because people are being paid to keep this shit going with no evidence.

Attached: 1520789324700.gif (1125x726, 137K)

Anyone notice Q comes back around Israeli news? Its almost like we're getting distra.....

Hello, newfags. What brought you here?

Attached: 1256353402711.jpg (400x311, 25K)

>oliver willis
Oh so you're blaming shareblue for people here who think Q is a LARP? Holy fucking shit the aboslute state of you kike shills.

Attached: 1510429219714.jpg (1200x628, 353K)

>Anyone notice Q comes back around Israeli news? Its almost like we're getting distra.....
THIS. Every time there's bad news surrounding Israel they use Q to cover it up by making people focus on stupid shit.

I hope that all the Q shills in the United States get arrested for these psy ops.

Do you even human bro?

Q predicted this is surprisingly a funny meme

Kek

has anyone wondered... if trump IS Q?

Attached: DM_o752VAAEAd4S.jpg (803x1200, 67K)

>Trump hates leaks of any kind
>allows continual leaks from a tripfag
It's a limited hangout. We definitely had guys on the inside feeding us information in the past.

>we
Kys

i've kinda thought it was trump all along
that's why he only dropped clues and was careful not to get into any sort of meaningful dialogue
it's easy to spot trump's way of talking/writing
q is a larp....q is the potus larping as someone else so he can clue us into the information he thinks we need to make the right connections

lewd tbqhwyf

>we
>guys on the inside
YEAH THE INSIDE OF MOSSAD YOU FUCKING RETARD. THERE IS NO WE YOU KIKE.

>Q is real

Attached: 95413F78-CA16-4BE4-A337-E8A037D6835F.jpg (210x200, 30K)

Attached: 1536511551.jpg (750x561, 54K)

except no one cares about israel except nazi larpers

Your hope is misplaced. It's already over and you should get out while you can. Learn some skills cause this, what your doing right now. It won't be an option next week. You're welcome

I'm keeping you in the workforce cunt! Be grateful...

can you post the picture or link me to the picture user?

>except no one cares about israel except nazi larpers
HAHAHAHAH PROOF Q IS A MOSSAD PSY OP.

Attached: 1525993761956.jpg (832x827, 87K)

>Your hope is misplaced. It's already over and you should get out while you can. Learn some skills cause this, what your doing right now. It won't be an option next week. You're welcome
Hope? I know a ton of people are going to prison and you kikes can't stop that.

watcha doin' there rabbi?

Attached: 1523389997395.jpg (209x432, 26K)

lurk moar

Nice. That is pretty fast to:

1) See a Q post in the catalog
2) Go to the thread
3) Read and interpret the information presented to you
4) Select your memetic response
5) Captcha
6) post.

i've been here for years leaf

are you even paying attention?

Keep dreaming stupid fuck.

you switch goal posts with the grace of a dumptruck. We are smarter than you, we are stronger than you. It's over now get over it

Qtard LARPers fuck off.

It would be pretty easy for Don JR to disavow. Or Mike Flynn JR (who was caught giving us information and was reprimanded for it)

I think the vitriol against is the strongest indicator it is real. Although I still hate td fags and boomers and civnats. Since Q is speaking TO THEM it won't mention Israel or Likud as the source.

Why is McCabe being protected by Israeli Special Forces in DC? Articles have come out about that. The FBI plant called Greenberg who tried to entrap Trump for 2 million (claiming to be Russian) was confirmed just 3 days ago to be Israeli.

Q is Jow Forums for the middle aged and without all the nasty truths. We are expected to know better.

Attached: 1856bc6c324408d1c1235d66a9295a11c7925ba6a791a6c14707d99c2a08068d-pol.png (1889x1889, 291K)

>we
Actually Zionists and Jews in general are dumb as rocks. That's why you guys can't improvise and have been calling Trump MUH LITERALLY HITLER for 2+ years straight now.

>Why is McCabe being protected by Israeli Special Forces in DC?
He's not.

McCabe is a witness to Israeli interference in the election.

Q is a fraud. This isn't hard brainlets.

This is unironically the post that convinced me Trump is Q

Attached: HE WALKS AMONG US.png (3000x2000, 1.99M)

Q is Jim Corsi

Attached: 1527554984094.png (720x720, 640K)

hah i saw this in familly guy or something when brian travels to the dog universe aka furryverse xD

You damn fuckin right it was, my shits all over the place, thank you for your words of encouragement

Attached: 1529469249293.png (2338x1994, 547K)

honestly ?
no.

MUH DON'T DO ANYTHING BUT LISTEN AND BELIEVE LARP

Fuck off back to cripplechan q-jews.

weird cant find it. It was an iphone selfie was big on Jow Forums last night.

To be honest, there's a lot of filthy casuals who follow the Q phenomenon. It literally could be a coincidence, considering the odds that someone who believes in the validity of Q and goes to a Trump rally are relatively high.
However, I guess we'll just have to wait and see if the conspiracy is worth its weight in petrodollars. I want to believe.

This is getting awkward

“Q-user” and his "Storm" are designed to see how/where/when/why information flows from a source location.

“Q” is a Pied Piper designed to lead/brainwash/social engineer very gullible people over a cliff and is not a threat to the system because it’s part of the system. The information is considered “safe” and the MAGA/Q movement/followers/boomers/cult are not a concern because they are just pawns.

desu i usually ignore the q stuff i always assumed it was a larper. its either a larper or trump himself trolling.
id love for it to be the latter

Attached: 1510555017132.jpg (480x325, 29K)

will need to see a bigger image to see the ring

this for me

Attached: 1510555209980.jpg (693x638, 213K)

Basically put, Q-user is a Deep State LARP.

For more information, read this:

open your eyes, your bobs and vegana too
how come when milk truck arrive panjit is on his loo
think more!!! what did yesterday happen and the day before
look up the sky
is satan there
didnt think so
DECODE my trip and you will get the answer
KEY for trip is use 1337 speak
Maga maga maga ,leddit is your friend
kekistani is your brother
and יִשְׂרָאֵל is your master

Attached: sheesh.png (550x550, 120K)

So did trump broker peace with North Korea just to bolster belief in Q? Cause that’s dedicated