They cut JESUS out of Chris Pratt's Speech

While accepting the Generation Award at the MTV Movie Awards, Chris Pratt took the opportunity to red pill a bunch of proto-roasties by telling them that God is real.

But at exactly 3:34, there is a jump. A cut. Watch his hands. His left is raised, then it cuts and his right is raised. On top of that, his words make it obvious that something is missing.

Listening to the context makes it clear that he was talking about Jesus.

Why would the people at MTV cut out any mention of Jesus? Who would do that sort of thing?

youtu.be/S3e6w-sj6tc

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EihqXHqxri0
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=CEcaG1Q2ENw
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MTV is owned by liberal MSM that only pushes pro atheist or science based faiths.

Attached: who nose.png (560x407, 13K)

It is literally owned by viacom jews such as Murray's Rothstein.

>science based faiths
name one.

MTV is owned by jews.

Someone should tweet Pratt about this. I bet he'd say something if he knew about it.

>MTV hates jesus
why though
hes a liberal hippy king of the jews, how does that not sit well with leftist tards?

You can very clearly see him lower his left hand and then raise his right hand, what the fuck are you even talking about?

Meh, probably done for his own good; it'd kill his box office.
Honestly that kind of shit is cringeworthy no matter who does it; annoys the fuck out of me when athletes do it, like God really gives enough of a fuck about your victory to interfere in your favor.
It's as cringeworthy as when somebody feels the need to announce their sexuality, or that they're a vegan crossfit enthusiast. Nobody fucking cares, completely irrelevant to why you're there.

Nope, they are owned by outright Satanists.

Attached: 728.png (863x484, 365K)

Children of the Atom

>(((((((((((VIACOM))))))))))))))))))))

I wonder???????????????????????

The holocaust wasn't real, but it should have been

>tips fedora
>my lady

The name of Christ instills fear in what passes for the heart of Jews.

>meme response
Mark of a true winner there

Here's the original video:
youtube.com/watch?v=EihqXHqxri0

At 3:34 there is an obvious cut.

>identity and ideology have no relation to personal success

who fucking cares? Nobody wants to hear about Jesus anymore.

If the conversation is even remotely about anything related to that; fine, whatever. But it almost never is. Bringing shit like that up out of the blue is the definition of virtue signaling.

I don't see it. What the fuck would he even say that they cut? His speech made sense, didn't sound like something was cut out

Prove it! ProTip: you can't! Name one major media company that's run by Jews with proof you Nazi!

Attached: 1524146102935.jpg (522x501, 57K)

you're not wrong, but too many "right wing conversatives" like him because his faith is traditional to them. The enemy is the concept of tradition, not necessarily the traditional behavior itself.

Attached: 1485823096689.png (1600x2004, 2.74M)

>mtv is degenerate trash

mtv itself is owned by sumner rothstein

Attached: Reddit fuck off.jpg (396x382, 17K)

It’s no wonder that Jews hate Jesus, they killed him after all.

It's Sumner Redstone
and he's still a kike

>video shows him put his right hand down and beginning to lift up left hand
>next frame shows his left hand coming up
smfh. infowars is weak.

>muh Jow Forums is a christian board
this isn't an echo chamber fuckwad.

Thank you

>a person can raise their hand in 1/24 of a second.

Autistic fuck. There’s literally nothing here

I imagine they would cut out any mention of Jesus considering MTV is probably run by atheist Jews.

I found it moving. And I am not religious. I really respect someone willing to go to bat like that to help lost souls better their lives. There is nothing in it for him.

What people want doesn’t matter, it’s about what people need. People want abortions, homosexual marriage and selfish love, what people need is Jesus.

>Atheist jews

>why would (((they))) cut Jesus out?
Oh user you have so much to learn

what's the goat from?

Attached: 1529285548561.jpg (587x1044, 253K)

Jews absolutely despise Christianity, it made goyim who followed Jesus the chosen people and exposed jewry.

thank you for spreading the truth. it's amazing that good goy pagans don't understand this simple concept.

Imagine killing someone cause he embarrassed you and your descendants hating his guts for the next 2000 years. This is the inherent neurotic hatred of the jews. Gradually, I’ve begun to hate them.

Attached: 8CABD225-5B57-4386-BE81-60CD08EC68C7.jpg (421x453, 45K)

imagine worshipping some outsider Jew simply because he wasn't liked by other Jews

>romans sucked, they didn't worship Yahweh after all
dumb christcuck

It's an ethnicity dumbfuck.

>god helped me win = gold interfered in my match
wrong
God inspires me to do good and do well, excellence is my reward for loving him.

Then literally anything could be your inspiration, and be exactly as effective.

>t. definitely not an assblasted kike

Why wouldn't you link a video to the actual speech instead you turbo kike

You are correct. The cut is obvious. Luciferians at work.

You are a terminal brainlet
Are you really as inspired by like a rock or a squirrel as you are by the almighty creator of all, the god who breathes life and loves his creations, who calls us his poetry in creation, who wants us to live good and do good?

Not my place to even attempt to damage your faith.

>They cut JESUS out of Chris Pratt's Speech
You need deal with the fact kikes are someone
else, who hates "whites" ,"Christians" , men . While
supporting jews of any denomination or gender.

I’m an atheist. My thoughts on jews are based on objective reality

Attached: 7DF7F800-4C1B-43E7-BE77-0462D48BFF81.gif (640x360, 1.75M)

at least we can tell right away this is nutjob speculating and completely unimportant.

Listen it's not about my faith
It's about yours

Personally, and I know many christians also feel this way, I really can't stand by and watch people who I love, who I know can be good people and do good things, continue living without knowing gods love for them.
It's not about money or worship or any of that shit: the love of God I feel and recognize almost daily fills me up with goodness, it is uplifting in such a beautiful way, I want everyone to know that for themselves.
Additionally, I'm not happy knowing that people out there could be missing out on heaven because they don't believe. If they don't know about the true nature of Jesus and accept him, then they can't know heaven, and that breaks my heart.

Slow down the video, and look at his mouth. After he says "way" his mouth is closed, the "cut" has his mouth magically open now in the next frame. If this was an unedited clip, his mouth would still be shut before he started to speak. I'm sure people looked to audio and speech patterns to debunk it, but the visual is pretty obvious. What he said that wanted them to cut it, who knows.

I genuinely envy you what your faith gives you, I do. I wish I could go back & believe like I did when I was a kid; but it just isn't possible.

You mean someone that was prophecied throughout the Old Testament?

Read your bible man, that's all I can say.
Shed all the trappings of the church, shed the fear of man, read your bible, go to what Jesus said and understand it.

>Which ethno-religious group harbors a hatred for Christ and his followers and dominates the media...
Was it the Tibetans?

Attached: (((Al Goldstein))).jpg (878x599, 529K)

Saying Jesus in Hollyweird is akin to showing a vampire a cross. They will throw their arms up to their face trying to shield themselves from it while hissing in pain.

I'll pray for you

Jews hate Jesus

Jesus is the one true God, and they can't handle that their ancestors didn't accept him

MTV is owned by (((satanical Christ killers)))

Emmet!!!!!!!!!!!

We must destroy those who wish to destroy that which is most sacred, imagination, those people who do are the darkest of forces and must be destroyed.

Attached: 1528568798580.png (318x472, 38K)

>science based
science, haha just because they put science in their name doesnt make them scientific

Attached: scientology.jpg (773x578, 261K)

Jews control MTV - and jews don't believe in Jesus. That's why they had him killed.

Christcucks are toothless, insignificant nobody's incapable of doing anything except worshiping the closest thing they have to a God; their owners, those who wield Godlike powers among us mere mortals

>god inspires me
god also inspires people to commit murder but for some reason the implication is that your personal and particular brand of psychosis is correct

When did memelord became hardcore christian anyway?

Redstone is an Anglicized name he took to sound less Jewish. Just as John Stewart is a leibowitz.

Attached: Jesus from MTV's perspective.png (853x480, 450K)

Webm form. Judge yourself. Don't care about muh god, but don't agree with censorship. Curious if this was a test for celebs, to see whom would speak against their agenda.

Attached: 3;34 cut mtv muh god.webm (1920x1080, 896K)

Reminder that jesus died because of his hatred for money lenders. Turning money as a good instead of just a means for transaction is the greatest sin the jews brought unto the world.

Did you maybe think he stuttered or something and it would be cut

>meme flag
opinion discarded

when will the (((Evangelicals))) get in touch with their inner-Jesus who turned over the tables of the money-changers in the church courtyard?
>they've got a lot of blood on their hands as complacent and colluding types only concerned about themselves
>they believe that no matter how bad they fucked up in life, if they support his (((chosen flock))), that they will get into Heaven on a technicality
Stupid is as Stupid does

>literally retarded
figured

Attached: 1527138113751.gif (569x617, 132K)

becuase the jewy people killed jebus

>everyone BTFO you
kek. You should kill yourself.

What difference does it make if it seems cut? Are the parts about Jesus still in there or not?

He said god is real and so on.
I had to find another video and it was a christian one. It gave the speech itself and the section that was cut out.

It was great hearing the crowd cheer. Chris Pratt is /ourguy/

In slow motion the gap is glaring. Thanks for the demo.

>posts without revealing his nation
meme flag
opinion discarded

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Why wouldn't you link it you faggot.

>(((they)))
What if I told that Jewish treachery is no match against the power of God, and the people who were (and are and will be) providentially appointed to receive the Gospel from the speech and come to Christ already have, are, and will be?

The Calvin pill is the deepest red pill

Because you never asked.
youtube.com/watch?v=CEcaG1Q2ENw

wow they really did cut it..
>but don't worry goyim, your persecution complex isn't real at all. mere illusion. now have some more hollywood movies and video games to distract you

Kind of funny considering he made a anti Christian joke in the newest Avengers movie.

faggots

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-205817_Fennec F-Droid.jpg (1440x2774, 620K)

Reported for ban evasion

>memeflag
I will PERSONALLY find you, you piece of shit, and remove your soul from your body. Fucking reddit trash scumbag. Get the fuck off, logout, kys, glass of water drinking fucking cunt. I fucking hate pathetic underaged shits like you posting here you autistic fucking manlet. Little incel BITCH fuck off forever and abort yourself. If you ever fucking click that post button again I will see to it that your kike ass is obliterated in an oven.
GET THE FUCK OUT

Why does Jow Forums likes to LARP about giving 2 fucks about religion?

Atheist defora phaggots must be content now.

KIKES!
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk