(((Google))) will work with Chinese but not US. Kike traitors

Google will not renew a contract with the Pentagon for artificial intelligence work when a current deal expires next year, a senior company executive told employees at a meeting on Friday.

Diane Greene, who is the head of the Google Cloud business that won a contract with the Pentagon’s Project Maven, told employees during a weekly meeting that the company was backing away from the A.I. work with the military, according to a person familiar with the discussion but not permitted to speak publicly about it. Ms. Greene’s comments were reported earlier by Gizmodo.
Google’s decision to work with the Defense Department on the Maven program, which uses artificial intelligence to interpret video images and could be used to improve the targeting of drone strikes, roiled the internet giant’s work force. Many of the company’s top A.I. researchers, in particular, worried that the military contract was the first step toward using the nascent technology for lethal purposes

>archive.is/RRyis

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-congress-alphabet/u-s-lawmakers-want-google-to-reconsider-links-to-chinas-huawei-idUSKBN1JG2YK

>In a letter to Google Chief Executive Sundar Pichai, the lawmakers said Google recently decided not to renew “Project Maven,” an artificial intelligence research partnership with the U.S. Department of Defense.

>“While we regret that Google did not want to continue a long and fruitful tradition of collaboration between the military and technology companies, we are even more disappointed that Google apparently is more willing to support the Chinese Communist Party than the U.S. military,” they wrote.

Attached: pentagon.jpg (1200x686, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/201
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>page 7 in 7 minutes.
Makes you think.

>google is a U.S. company
>U.S. government declares their technology sensitive and a matter of national security
>get all of their tech for free

Go ahead and back out google, we'll get it anyways and shut your ass down.

the slide threads are real right now, (((they))) are pushing stuff like this down.

Attached: 1523050951720.gif (390x260, 34K)

All fun and games until the goberment comes and and ceases your assets and research

>shitskin ceo would rather work with chinese than pentagon
Cool, expect changes at Google soon.

Please do. The Google China meme will be real. Even if they're working with "private companies", you know the CCP gets the goodies.

Thanks for bumps frens

I hope they do this

Attached: 1526280454027.jpg (720x644, 56K)

What the fuck?

Attached: 1520087783939.png (1080x1080, 574K)

Nationalize them

>something important is happening
>slide and shit threads bumped to hide it

Must be a day of the week ending in the letter -y.

DoD has some based staff, not filled with CIA Nigger cucks. They should just tell jewgle to fuck off and take what they want

Attached: 1524690189310.jpg (793x786, 54K)

i'll work for the pentagon. hire me.

seizes.

underrated.

(((((((((((((((((((((Google))))))))))))))))))))

Knows this is the Chinese century and the U.S is going the way of the English.

Stay mad faggits. Chinkz rule.

I'm sorry to always harp on it guys, but never forget that the chosen kid whose destiny it will be to lead artillery strikes on several radical silicon valley tech syndicates is most likely already born and growing up in the US right this second.

>google abandoning the US gov
Thats ok Bezos will do just fine.

Attached: 1529264296709.webm (640x800, 566K)

Attached: 1526957970596.jpg (720x762, 34K)

welp time to break up and nationalize google

Hmm serpents in the well time will tell

bump.

bump

>DoD has some based staff, not filled with CIA Nigger cucks.
The Ada programming language was developed because of the DoD; pretty nice programming language, but (((the industry))) doesn't like it because it enforces discipline [and reduces errors, like the ones (((CIA))) use to penetrate systems] and favors C-style languages more. (I suspect because C is more amiable to cut-and-paste 'programming' and allows foreign cheap labor/fraud.)

>They should just tell jewgle to fuck off and take what they want
Actually, if you read Art 1, Sec 8, Clause 8 of the Constitution you'll notice something interesting: Congress is authorized to secure the exclusive use of inventions/writings [patent/copyright] *ONLY* to the inventor/author.

Therefore, they CANNOT legally assign copyright to companies... of course your indoctrinated (((lawyer))) is going to tell you that's wrong and Congress made laws saying otherwise: law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/201

Google was responsible for the North Korean email server, search Eric Schmidt Korean visit. That is partly what the noko talks were about. You are correct, and have brothers who will stand with you
Checked

Attached: 9A63FFF2-8D81-4E1F-A0EB-B9D58118D65F.jpg (960x640, 111K)

So could the DoD claim this stuff, or would it just be for an individual?

Also would the DoD have access to what Google is working on with the Chinese?

>So could the DoD claim this stuff, or would it just be for an individual?

By the Constitution, the Congress can only secure patent or copyright to the original author/inventor. All the current patent/copyright assigned to anyone not the original author are null and void: this means that that stuff would be public domain.

>Also would the DoD have access to what Google is working on with the Chinese?
I don't know. I think they could certainly get a hold of it as evidence should they look into (a) the massive H1B fraud in Google, (b) the conspiratorial nature of many of their policies, and [possibly] (c) use the foreign ties to prosecute sedition and/or treason cases... it would be fun to watch... especially because Google thinks itself untouchable.

Attached: Sharkprise!.jpg (547x540, 24K)

with A.I. and today's encryption, it's all in the cloud and you just have to have the "dogwhistle" So it is almost impossible to seize A.I. assets even if you seize all the research

Thank you for the information user

I'm planning on baking a better bread about this subject. I just saw it and wanted to share it here as quickly as possible.

Any sources/things I should be looking into in terms of Google committing fraud/treason?

Attached: 1526568726935.jpg (218x231, 11K)

Attached: 93C33B9B-91FF-49C8-8094-EF1ED3317440.jpg (620x387, 62K)

why does every u.s. tech company suck china's dick when china doesn't even let them make money in their market and steals from them at every opportunity wtf

Chinese master race here, feels good man

What's a good browser to use besides chrome?

Attached: 1526570640777.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Reed my post user, google has been taken care of, but a thread would of course be appreciated. Also look into trumps threats on Chinese intellectual property rights and how Xinping plans to retaliate. Everyone will be out of China very soon

Attached: 417BC4C9-018F-4927-AE1B-8A78946B10F1.jpg (580x600, 95K)

>Any sources/things I should be looking into in terms of Google committing fraud/treason?
The fraud is systemic in tech; a good, well prosecuted case could take the whole sector down [it's essentially a population-replacement and cheap labor scheme.]

Treason would be difficult to prove, as it should be; but they're so arrogant I think it's not impossible.

Person standing on the right is Bill Richardson, no?

The cheap labor fraud train.

dumb frogposter

This

Google's employees protested against the project. Enjoy your feminism, gay.

I just use duckduckgo

Thanks for the info user frens. I should sleep but hopefully I can bake something better soon

Attached: 1527040040670.jpg (975x1423, 102K)

So google is losing their search algorithms that were developed and patented by US intelligence agencies in the 80's?

AI is coming
This is DARPA (Google & all Silicon Valley front companies) vs President Trump

Correct

AI is further out, if you want to learn about it simply delve into what deep learning is nowadays and within a few weeks you’ll see it is a lot of hype with little substance, especially if the DApp revolution continues and everyone gets ownership of their own data. That being said if you know something we don’t please share it

Attached: 607AA95D-F626-4F25-999D-D76909EB8F5F.jpg (640x640, 223K)

Richardson = sleazebag; former gov of NM, connected to Clinton. Would not be surprised if he was a traitor, along with pretty much any of the Clinton Foundation pukes.

Attached: right-again!.jpg (680x268, 30K)

Brave

>a lot of hype with little substance
What they're calling AI is really just very advanced pattern matching; a necessary component of intelligence, but NOWHERE near sufficient.

Attached: On The Way!.png (278x357, 141K)

Infamy.org

I work in the tech industry and if Google drops their contract I pretty much guarantee my company and at least 30 others will be at the DoD the very next day with their best sales people trying to score that contract. I personally don't give a shit if my software powers a killer robot who can identify and shoot to kill every single beaner coming across the border if it means helping the USA out (and making billions from a sweet government contract)

I highly doubt your government will allow Google to work with the CCP.

Daddy trump needs to anti-trust these likes with the fury of a thousand Teddy Roosevelts. Crash all the tech giants with no survivors.

Compliance is not a factor.
>goes against the Pentagon
Not even the Pentagon can do that.
Silicon is going to need to micro-dose some more LSD and think this through further.

Satan, get behind me.
It's these short sighted impulses that will lead to what Jewgle is actually fairly legit to be, at the least, apprehensive of.
It's a bit through the looking glass now though, the AI arms race will determine the entire future.
Specifically, a self-improving A.I. Within a week it would be beyond comprehension!
Which is endgame.
And I personally do not want Chine-AI.
Can you imagine?
They lack empathy on an eugenic level, now remove any biology.. ruthless!

Attached: Billing.jpg (1577x1039, 868K)

>A.I. assets
You have no idea what you're talking about. The research IS the asset.

Iridium

bump, fuck the kikes
race war now

Attached: California school loses funding because too many white kids.jpg (935x1024, 91K)

China rises as the west drowns in feminism marxism and multiculturalism

Google could be nationalized tomorrow and no one would give a shit.

People are too stupid to see that China is behind EVERYTHING at this point.