Damn

Damn

Attached: FB_IMG_1529543544348.jpg (489x720, 56K)

What if I hate both

[Fedora Tipping Intensifies]

But church is a community thing where they preach faith and goodness, pretty good messages for normies without delving too much into their personal lives. Faggots revolve around fucking and all sorts of shit you'd never want your kid exposed to.

Attached: 1513049599707.jpg (640x640, 259K)

fags molest children at unbelievable rates

>Reddit

Attached: 1528934256659.jpg (613x531, 36K)

so they're both terrible?
I don't understand the argument being made here

This

>It's ok for X to do Z because Y does Z

kill yourself you spamming niggerfaggot

dude woke bro

KYS, you worthless faggot.

Attached: Stop the Fags II.jpg (943x1200, 573K)

--- Reminder ---
For every single piece of pro-LGBT propaganda on the internet, television, print media, or elsewhere to find a member of the LGBT community and encourage them to commit seppuku.

Attached: 80934576347865873453.jpg (800x533, 90K)

>muh OT
Fine, let's throw out the whole "be kind to foreigners" thing too.

Attached: 7C084A2F-0374-47E0-814E-AC7151F02DF8.jpg (600x400, 210K)

now try that with islam

they'll bomb the shit out of you

>one religion results in eternal life
>the other in anal fissures
really activates my almonds

Attached: whentherearegaystofry.jpg (440x560, 41K)

It was suppose to convince you that it's ok to raise your kid to believe what you want them to believe.

>exposing your child to historic religious texts to enlighten them about morality and sense awareness on earth
>aid-ridden faggots on the streets sucking dick as a form of rebellion to an absent father figure

Marvelous comparison! Ya got me good tumblr

Sooo... Christians openly admit they’re trying to indoctrinate their kids into the Christian faith. Hell, they’re proud of it and they’ll say so to your face. so by making this simile, the gay is admitting they’re trying to indoctrinate their children into gaydom? Am I reading this right?

>gay parents should leave their kids at home so i dont have to be reminded that children love their parents and that they might want to celebrate the fact they were not always allowed to do things like marry or adopt as a family

>gays should have autonomy over their own familial lives even if its just to be happy they exist

K

Excluding Catholic churches: How many dicks will a child see at a Church?
[Also fuck OP for his low effort bait thread]

Attached: 1496372365504.jpg (657x527, 38K)

those parades are fucking gross and satanic

Church is a place for exploring spirituality. A gay rally a place for exploring sodomy

>you sick faggot

gays don't have families though you can't make babies cumming in a mans asshole you faggot

I don't remember dicks waving around at my church, though

this but unironically.

Children should be taught the pros and cons of religion and faggotry in a dettached fashion and if they want either later in life then it's up to them.

religion=/= taking it in the ass for fun

/thread

did he ever fucking say he brought his kids to church?

This is the most blatant raid I've seen in weeks.

>let's just pretend these things are equivalent
DOTR when

Leftypol going deep, bunch of kikes.

Fags are upset that they are being revealed to be the child molesters that they are. Very soon they will cross the line and push the pedo crap in public to an increasing degree, and very soon we will see some really horrible things as a result.

Attached: 1527726362294.jpg (1036x677, 239K)

It also teaches you to tell your peers about why they need to believe in Jesus to avoid going to hell, and that everything you do should be in glory of God. Which is all good fun until you leave high school and realize your entire life purpose was a lie.

Attached: 1511188106427.jpg (480x480, 40K)

these people need to be gassed

But user we're talking normies here. Most don't actively worry about hell except their own actions and very loosely at that, like murder is the only way to get to hell. Most also believe having a vague else se of goodness or God or Jesus is all it takes to get to heaven.

discord gg/VK3vrG

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

I grew up in church but my parents weren't overly religious. Maybe they just appreciated the benefits a church life could have on a child.

I do remember asking about God before I was explained God.

I think most fully functioning children assume there is a creature without having to be told. I don't think kids assume they should have buttsex with their buddy from daycare.

discord/gayshit

add a bullet to your fucking brain

I love when they refer to anyone's God as just some magic man in the sky, I walk around remembering that Lucifer is below my feet at all times and I step on his domain whenever and wherever I fucking want

Attached: 376756756.gif (431x324, 1.67M)

fpbp

The tumblr post is what I call a self defeating argument. Their argument basically goes against the other person, but also goes against them too, should the second poster be pro kids at gay parades.