The absolute state of white women in the UK

>nice tits tho
youtube.com/watch?v=kB1PxbWOlno

Attached: happy farage.jpg (474x237, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-QNY3Hox_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That was stupid love, yeah?

Is this country worth saving? Even if it were only white people we'd have all these dysgenic untermensch left over.

Attached: 1529176524977.jpg (791x795, 109K)

I personally don't think so at least for the case of england and scotland. I'm gonna take a trip to ireland soon and also visit NI and wales while i'm there and desu i think i'm fine if i never take a step inside of england for any other reason than a war against you

Ireland is a shithole too though for all the same reasons. Wales is good as long as you stay away from Cardiff.

Attached: 1529174485405.jpg (933x919, 95K)

In dublin yes but every western european capital is a joke. Places like galway are still beautiful and great. I don't know what to expect with NI as the protestants are basically dead and IRA is basically gone but its still dangerous i believe?

> Every Western European capital

Incorrect. Also get your own house in order too, I've been to some US cities and seen the state of many others.

>Is it worth saving?
Ask me in 10 years.

Yeah, i was actually about to reply back to this and cite zurich and rome. I hate america its full of germanic degenerates and i can't wait until it dies. If it lives and comes back good but i'm the kind of man that doesn't forget and having degenerates in the line won't make me anymore happy.

>Jow Forums never dealt with drunk/drugged people
doesn't surprise me though.

She has too much testosterone

yer ireland cunts love to fight, hahaha mutts can't drink on paddys level either

Im gonna need subtitles.

>brazil
Ahh no wonder you don't think women should act like women, just degenerate whores.
Just kidding Aus is fucked as well desu

Attached: 1529439420865.jpg (395x387, 18K)

can't hear a thing she says
even brit's English has turn into complete rubbish

It amazes me this is considered English and these people supposedly created the language, its all just gibberish with most of these Bongs

dumb cunts never learn that they are accountable for their actions and it gets worse when they are drunk
has same bullshit when we blasted music from the car and cops politely told us to shut it down cause it was past 11pm, ok no problem
but my friends gf caused a scene, insulted the cop, so he was about to fine us, we had to shove her in the car and get out and ofcourse the dumb bitch got mad at us

youtube.com/watch?v=M-QNY3Hox_A

QUITFOKKENPUSHINMEABOUT
I DID NOT DOFOCKALL TO YOU

Attached: 1524747984197.jpg (254x199, 10K)

When they get shrill and hysterical like that, it's time to...

Attached: Slap.gif (652x385, 2.25M)

God I love the police. Amazing how if you're not a piece of shit you seem to not have problems with them.

whites need islam bad

Br*ts are the scum of the earth

We should have genocided them a long time ago

takes a bit more than just throwing all potatoes away. ayyy

Bouncers must be some of the most red pilled people on earth.

You cunts are just sunburned br*ts, you get the rope too