This guy is 18

>this guy is 18
>millionaire
Why should I even bother studying, getting a good job and be a high functional human being in this shit society that is constantly trying to fuck over me and everything I stand for? How do you do it, Jow Forums? How are you not fucking seething with anger right now?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bMA_iZ7effY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't need money

don't concern yourself with others, work on your own life

>brrrrr

Attached: B1A74C81-2DDD-4998-93FC-1591D8C81E16.jpg (800x800, 338K)

Go do it then if it's so easy. If you think you can make a song like Gucci Gang, climb the billboard and make million dollars because it sounds retarded, and is easy, you go do it.

And when your sitting on street corner, crying, because you don't understand why you can do something so easy because it's actually not, maybe you'll stop giving a fuck about saying it's so easy to make it in an industry where only 1% of people who participate in it, are actually successful.

yeah try making a good song faggot. shits harder than it looks

Read Das Kapital.

esskeetit

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-05-18_at_1.42.28_PM_1_1024x1024.jpg (653x751, 47K)

Because hes an exception to the rule. Now stop being such a pussy and get on w your life. He will be dead in 3 years.

youtu.be/bMA_iZ7effY

Is it though?

This is only possible because his audience is funded by the welfare state.

>Why should I even bother studying, getting a good job and be a high functional human being in this shit society that is constantly trying to fuck over me and everything I stand for?
Gotta pay those high taxes that pay for immigrant abortions, crimes, and misdeameanors, Sven.
>How do you do it, Jow Forums? How are you not fucking seething with anger right now?
I was thinking about this earlier this evening (it's 9:22PM here) why I make my money and other people make more or less. I think that it's more luck by being born with innate skills, rather than the application of that intelligence.

That being said, he's dead and I'm still breathing and didn't sell myself out.

We're plenty angry and getting back at (((them))) any way we can.

>implying he isnt hand picked by (((them))) to influence young white girls
holy fuck you faggots are naive

>this guy is 18
>>millionaire
he will be dead by age 20.

hes 17

Be not vexed, for this is a thread woven into your fate. Seek refuge in yourself, fortify your mind.

>it's not easy to be degenerate and promote degeneracy while kikes help you and normies give you money like sheep

Attached: 1514140757903.jpg (1200x747, 594K)

You didn't make that piece of shit song, retard. The argument is, if it's so easy to do, why don't you do it? And the answer is because you can't lmao, yikes.

Attached: image.jpg (466x526, 196K)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Attached: landscape-1477932377-hkgxdxybh1kofx0rtgambbbaghwdfwzefgygsennhrkt.jpg (980x490, 42K)

I fucking love America. Anybody can just make a music video brandishing guns like a woman's handbag and you just know europoors and Aussies are seetihng at our freedoms when they see it.

Attached: 1528878776136.jpg (300x281, 16K)

nigger

And he'll still have achieved more than you in 2 years with an 85 IQ than you will in your whole virgin life. Ouch.

Attached: image.jpg (405x465, 100K)

Go ahead and do it, I'm sure a Portugal trapper has massive potential, and you're so sure it's easy, go ahead and do it, you're missing out on millions of dollars.

If you're not doing what he's doing then you don't have what it takes, this proves he is more worthy of his money than you

Just go the tried-and-true safe route of (((studying))) to get a (((good job))) like the coward, scared little cuck that you are

Not an argument.

Attached: image.jpg (500x378, 172K)

Jokes on you im actually a semi famous trap rapper

>mom!!!! the world is so unfair!!!

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

He created a persona that would garner popularity, he probably works/worked hard at some point to promote himself too.

These meme rappers in my opinion are garbage, but they are self made so I dont care. You should direct your anger at those reaping the benefits of affirmitive action who have not earned their success.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGG

> no money
> no hits

Attached: image.jpg (342x547, 208K)

He’s also going to be dead in a few years. How much is money to you when you are dead? It’s worthless.

Lel

Attached: ded.jpg (1402x326, 186K)

that isn't the pic in the OP though

for research, can I see a vid of the persona in OP

You can also create stuff. Now you can´t get billionaire sponsors - unless you create art promoting "progress" but you can at least make a decent living. Start writing that book user.

Find what people can't do and get fucking good at it and quit crying

His name is lil pump

Yes. I want you to focus on money and satisfaction

>checked
Nice pepe

vid of #3 please

>Lil Pump
cringe
>Based Tekashi69 AKA 6ix9ine
BASED

>How are you not fucking seething with anger right now?
That's their goal, making you emotive(angry) to more easily manipulate you(us)
tfw not giving them that opportunity...

Attached: 6ee - Copie.jpg (680x661, 58K)

Attached: womp.jpg (755x500, 94K)

Is number 4 the Zerg Queen of Blades?

His life is worth nothing. He has a million dollars and yet he has achieved nothing of value. He only uses it to buy drugs and other degenerate shit, bringing him closer to death. He'll be lucky to see age 20, just like that XXXtended nigger that just died of drug overdose.

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: image.jpg (550x550, 340K)

>self-made
What board did I go to?

No it's not, let's not pretend he makes the beats he mumbles over.

Attached: pemp.png (455x380, 86K)

This. If the faggot in OP's pic didn't get any attention from degenerates, he wouldn't be rich.

He’ll be dead in less than 4 years.

Because I don't want what they have. I am not a degenerate and don't long for a dissipated hedonistic lifestyle.
It's a symptom of our culture that rewards such people.
Yes, I want money, but a million dollars isn't worth turning into pink-haired 56% man.

Attached: 1522593294062.jpg (850x609, 95K)

Because he'll be dead in the ground by the time he's my age, 36.

okay, go ahead and mumble over the beats then. It's super easy dude. Just go find a beat, mumble over it, and walk into your million dollars. There's plenty of free beats on youtube to use, and you can mumble on them, and then congratulations, you'll make millions of dollars in the snap of a finger

Dude that kid's not even gonna make it to 25, let alone 36.

I don't even know who this guy is, but I've seen that archetype over and over again in my almost 50 years on this planet. He'll be broke at 25. These types have a short shelf life of popularity and always blow through their money unbelievably fast. Right now he's surrounded by sharks playing him like a violin for every last dime. Don't be jealous, this almost certainly doesn't end well.

You don't have a girlfriend lmao.

Attached: image.jpg (916x910, 239K)

he looks under 6ft 200. can you even imagine such an existence?

all of you fuckers complaining about this shit, go out, go make your own track, go ahead, make it, make that music that's so much better that you're constantly talking about, go on, I'll watch

Attached: 1527474498892.png (367x358, 202K)

>because it's actually not
wtf lmao

A slave with golden chains and a diamond-encrusted collar.
his owner's nose pokes through the cage.
You rattle his cage and he howls to the tune his master orders.

Attached: nos2.jpg (397x426, 33K)

First you need to realize that every thing in life is luck
>Every
>Single
>Thing
Next you need to realize that by doing all of these things you list
>Studying
>College
>Get a good job
you're only marginally increasing the probability that you won't be stuck in the working class toiling away until you're too old to care that you wasted your life
>Good luck

I'm not Jewish or a PoC, so nope, can't do it. Notice how every 'white' meme rapper is Jewish? Thing is, I actually produce music, so I actually have respect for the producers.

>song like Gucci Gang,
>song

Kill yourself migger

Go do it man. If it's super easy, like you're all suggesting, go do it! You're literally missing out on millions of dollars you could use in order to fight the fight against (((them))), just by playing their game, and mumbling over a track. It's super easy, you got this dude. You can go do it. Make a super simple track, millions of dollars, you're good to go.

You could make a bingo about who's going to drop next, why the hell do these instagram rappers keep dying? It can't be that hard to stay alive, can it?

Oh, you do?

Let's hear your music dude, since it's super simple, and your an awesome producer, surely you have a hit of some sort, right? You definitely make good music, and it's definitely super easy, isn't it? Show us one of your hits.

LiL PEEP was Swedish, what the fuck? He did sign to a Jewish label months before his murder though.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 281K)

Lil Pumps music is pretty good and Gucci Gang is an iconic song. Go fuck yourself OP.

Some people are 6.5ft tall with a 10 inch cock
Some people are ultra smart and they can succeed in anything they want
Some people get lucky and have some producer pay them money to sing some horrid shit to the masses that don't know any better

Life is unfair, get over it
You are not a nigger, was born in a rich country, had enough money to learn English and buy a computer. You are literally better off than 90% of the world...

Attached: Shrug1.jpg (384x313, 83K)

It's times like this I just wish they burned down the whole website

LET YA NUTS HANGGGGGG

XXXTENTACION KILLER IDENTIFIED:

Both are breddy gud desu

>millionaire

nope, his jewish handlers own everything he has along with every other rapper. do you think people will listen to this shit 10 years from now? is mc hammer or any of that other embarrassing shit from the early 90s still relevant?

just like calm down and stream bruh
>*takes hit off vape*
just chill
>*advocates for weed to be legalized*
man you're so high-strung like wooooah
>*orders starbucks*

Lil Pumps not death lmfao, he’s fucking 4 bitches every day doing what he loves while you are in your shitty office job working your ass off to have some money you will spend in useless things that won’t bring you happiness.

This.
Finally a Canadian makes a good post.

He next

Attached: file.png (800x522, 208K)

he's just a walking slurpie commercial. find a brand that will endorse you. maybe zebra gum?

>guy makes money through publicity and selling his work
>user is a worthless NEET shitposting on Jow Forums
>baaaaah why is he richer than me Jow Forums?

"I'm not of this generation."

t. Charles Manson

Yikes.

Attached: image.jpg (499x499, 288K)

Look at me seething KEK. Australia will literally NEVER look this shit.

Attached: 1474703386537.jpg (695x850, 137K)

mc hammer is, kris kross too. vanilla ice

>How do you do it, Jow Forums?
i live on alcohol, keeping myself sedated. i worked so fucking hard to get a STEM education, got experience while in school and volunteered. you know what it got me? shit ton of fucking debt, which i will be paying off for the rest of my miserable existence. ive had women in HR literally tell me they are looking for a more diverse candidate with a fucking smirk on their face.

the world is shit and i'd rather leave it sooner rather than later.

You don't really know what people are thinking

I'm not sharing shit with my personal identity on Jow Forums. I'm no bigshot, but I definitely make money off of my music. Stop acting like it's that hard.

>no fun allowed.jpeg

Cmon, I’m a pretty hardcore NatSoc, but I’m allowed to enjoy music, no matter degenerate the message is in the lyrics. These guys make some cool as fuck music too. Give it a rest, I’m still fighting the good fight.

That's because nobody wants to live in a desert full of nasty bugs and wildlife, and moronic aboriginals. Bitch.

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 83K)

Stay lacking Xia Chang

Same flag
>forgot to change it that time.
>are you new here?
Saged

Attached: FB_IMG_1516506617433.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Because I'm pretty happy with my life, financially decent, and I don't desire degeneracy.

Find a POC or a white person who can rap and make beats for them and make your millions dude, why don’t you just do that LOL

Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang

How does it feel knowing that whites will be forever blamed for Americans eventually losing their right to own firearms?

Attached: 1526682202091.jpg (482x446, 65K)

Lol, you're not a big shot bud. You're a nerdy white faggot who thinks that knowing how to cut a sample in Ableton makes him some production god. Nice LARP though, when you're ready to grow up, you can get over your delusions of making it in music.

Gucci Gang

Because I like learning. Also too much pride to be a faggot. Even if it means I'm a proud broke boi.

Childish, stupid, and absolutely pathetic argument. You people deserve to be ruled by Jews. Fucking morons.