I want a head count

Who's planning on being there? No excuses, you have more than a month to save up your money. We need to come out stronger than ever—this is the nation's capital. This is about fucking survival. If coming out scares you, or inconveniences your precious little bullshit girlfriend, job, etc, fuck right off. You are a race traitor and your commitment is worth nill.

Let's show the president we mean business.

Attached: c9jXV3io.png (1762x1585, 2.27M)

>inb4 another charlottesville psyop to swing hard left these polls
you smell funny schlomo

Attached: 1753-004-0986A679.jpg (600x436, 39K)

reminder that the organiser is a literal jewish organisation
looks like fun though

Alt-Right might attend but I doubt the moderates will want to come again after Charlottesville

Attached: F0A207AA-B0A7-4215-B77C-170EBCAFE7AF.jpg (491x491, 56K)

>charlottesville psyop

Because indefinitely hiding away on the Internet is an effective political strategy. Seems to me like you're the (((smelly))) one.

>when the media is running out of things to complain about so they need more (((nazis))) to kill more land whales

Merchant memes are a dead giveaway that the person posting them is a fucking jew.

Go fuck yourself, I'm busy actually working, because I have a good job.

seriously need to enforce some fitness standards or something

The absolute state of the morale on this fucking site... jesus christ.

what "accidents" are going happen this time?

They do and in guessing this time there will be a hired police force or something for this event? Id actually go but I'm not that great looking.

This is controlled opposition just like Charlottesville, fuck off

Attached: 3E466DAA-F5F7-455B-A469-606A60F06537.jpg (250x251, 32K)

Why would I ever go to a Richard Spencer affiliated event? If I wanted to sell myself out to the feds I'd do something more badass than that.

>in DC
>can't bring ccw
>come get doxed and stabbed with hiv needles while Marxist cops laugh
no thanks man

This, if they're smart, they'll fucking vet these people this time. Otherwise, it's not worth going because it'll just be a trainwreck.

i'd rather vote to win, than have another (((massacre))) on our hands
fuck off kike i'm not getting framed for a shooting

Attached: 1504608510918.jpg (533x376, 49K)

You'll be gassed along with the kikes, traitor. Mark my words, you'll remember them.

I live in Virginia, but like another user said, if I'm working, then can't make it.

You're weak and worthless to your fellow man. And people wonder why suicide rates are so high in America. You stand for nothing, you're basically already dead.

Interesting question, they already did the car thing, could they maybe get photos of guys dressed as Nazis beating up a heavily pregnant Mexican woman? What else could they come up with?

>hey guys you should totally come along otherwise we will gas you!!!!
>yes goyim please show us your faces so we can dox you
>nooo!!! stop leaving you have to go!!!!
>if you dont go we'll kill you gOY!!!!!!!
>GOY PLS COME BACK
fuck off kike, been using sage since my first post

You have a month to plan ahead and you can't take a single day off? For fucks sake man.

No, Ezra.

Attached: (((Ezra))).jpg (900x900, 99K)

That's OK. My dream is to get lynched by Gen Z for not being right wing enough.

It's not that kind of job. It depends what's happening that day. I'm the boss, so if shit's happening, I gotta be there to make sure shit's running smooth.

have fun in the DC humidity/heat
i'll be across the river with A/C

Attached: NOVA.png (810x450, 15K)

>goyim you're a loss to the cause if you don't show up and start screeching about nationalism
>you must go or else we'll disown you
>fuck why aren't you taking off to go to this (((rally)))

Looks like we got a 25 year old boomer over here
Get him boys!

protests are for leftists. Why? because that shit don't work and is ineffective, just like leftists.
It's also bad optics and will get turned into "Muh Nazi Rally" by the (((media)))
Online is the new battlefield. Memes are more effective than a rally.

Attached: xj8a1935a.jpg (1010x673, 393K)

>We need to come out stronger than ever—this is the nation's capital.

who's "we"?
everyone is saying that Charlottsville was not a good idea, including most of the people that participated there
now you want to go to a federally-controlled area where it's easy to get stuck with a felony offense

For a group that likes to call everyone else a "nazi", libtards sure do love to make their little Reichstag fires.

hey special agent watcha doin'?

Attached: 1516987919093s.jpg (250x250, 12K)

You know what goes in the options field.

Attached: 1502929502778.png (658x507, 133K)

You're like that one revolutionary demanding patriots line up in formation when fighting the British instead of fighting guerrilla style.

Don't forget the tourists. Especially from NY. You'd think they'd know how to fucking drive, but apparently streets with a single letter or number confuse the fuck out of them.

>Where's 7th street goy?
Between 6th and 8th street dumbfuck.

You're just asking to be doxxed.

Maybe if everyone shows up wearing bane masks or something.

I'm a boomer because I don't want to fly to DC for a fed false flag?

HI ANTIFA!!!

>We ride to Valhalla. Shiny and cucked.

Attached: 7896986987.jpg (500x600, 152K)

Super close by for me but last time it didn't turn out so well so...

>Unite the Right

Fuck off kike.

Attached: 9EC64933-330C-40A4-A928-977469CFC14D.png (274x320, 78K)

>tourists
least of the problems, half of DC is black, and the other half are whiteish ultra liberals. Not to mention the hordes of latinos who service the dc area.
having a rally in dc is just asking for trouble.

Yeah, cause the DC police will all be having a day off too

for any anons about to reply, please remember to put "Sage" in the options field
this prevents the thread from being bumped, and thus it will eventually die.
but for anyone who cares to read beyond this who may be oblivious
>op is most likely a commie or part of a leftist organization
>op is seeing all the false trump narratives being shit on, and now that they lose their talking points, they need to move goalposts further
>if they can recreate charlottesville 2.0 then the polls will swing left, and we'll lose
>he tries to trick you by saying "oh you're going to get gassed, because i am very based and we NEED your support to take to the streets
>if you don't we hate you and you'll die faggots!!
last time this happened (((they))) plowed a car into a group of (((protesters))) and blamed it on us, and they're looking to do that again so they can bitch about it for another 2 years

Well if it is a jewish psyop they're going to hire people to go to it anyway, what difference does it make if some Jow Forumslacks show up or not?

Ugh, I'd take another crack epidemic from the '80s over this new PCP the nogs are using now. I swear to god this guy got shot 20 times before he went down. Shit was insane.

Fuck off Kessler you literal Jew, no one is attending your obvious CIA nigger honeypot

SAGE

the less people there the better, user
if this happens there undoubtedly will be chaos, let the hired stuntmen get arrested and murdered, we shouldn't risk our own personal safety for (((them)))

They were protesting thw removal of the statue which was fine.

this

Well I can tell you they are all legit and ive donated a fuckload of my money to them. If Spencer or Enoch go itll be legit but until then its up in the air

>this level of mental gymnastics
I give it a 9

Memes aren't effective as you can tell by how nothing has changed from it.

sure user, you should definitely go to the rally, anyone who isn't looking to be setup with murder should avoid it though

Those are some impressive mental gymnastics faggot. But you won't stop us. The whole nation is talking about us now, and we're only getting stronger.

>that's right goy; everything is literally a psyop. just keep voting for change.

>good goy, remember everything is always solved the moment you start running down the streets in a heavy leftist area surrounded by hispanics and blacks
fuck off kikes.

oh yeah goys

go to the rally

let the media spin it against you

good goys

Attached: shootjw.png (700x692, 60K)

which jewish e celebs like Spencer will be there?

This is such a shot idea
Anything that has to do with Unite The Right is poisoned, this smells funny

Your kike radar needs some calibration. If everything is a psyop to you then what even is political action?

you doubleniggers are trying to get people arrested before real happenings occur, taking to the streets does nothing except show us off as assholes and get us set up for terrorism
>if we send them to prison they can't fight the civil war
>if we denounce their cause they won't gain traction
>remember goys always be obnoxious cunts that start riots, that always pans out well politically

Attached: jude.png (225x225, 10K)

>Hurrr Spencer is a Jew

my kike radar is in perfect shape, stop trying to get the right plastered as mass murdering apes right as political discourse happens and democrats scramble for narratives.

well put it this way

d.c. police will probably do their job. not like Charlottesville. so things probably won't get violent like last year. so there's that.

You're right user, let's stay in our mother's basements, that'll show 'em!!!!

Obvious like is obvious

don't fucking count on it, the same shit'll happen or if the police are actually trying something, antifa will screech their way through to meet the (((right))) and someone will unload bullets into them
then we get painted as warmongers again

>2018
>still believing white people believe a single word Jewish media says
last year after Charlottesville a poll indicated that 60% of all white Americans supported the right of unite the right's organizers to speak

I wonder how high it will be this year.

you're right shlomo, let's take to the streets so we get falseflagged and lose 2020

Will Kessler explain more on an upcoming episode of Stormfront action radio? I hope he can answer some of these complaints that he seems to be getting from the thread. I'll be going. Everybody in the board should be going because we lost our rights back as white people last August as 5 of our dreamers are still locked up in the Charlottesville jail. We have to make it known that this kike shit is not welcome

This, I wouldn't trust MPD to not "forget" to break up the fighting that Antifa will inevitably start
Remember the MPD is owned by the Dems

fuck off kike, take your (((concern))) somewhere else

everyone sees right through you. there are breaks on this train.

You're right, let's let this even fail and lose the building momentum we currently carry that finally has white people unafraid and unashamed of being white, running for office as nationalists, and strengthening cohesion. You blackpillers are a sad joke. Take a good hard look at where we are a year after Charlottesville and tell me we didn't accomplish anything. Apathy is treason.

>playing right into the jew's hands

Attached: 1526650875148.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>the jew-controlled feds will maintain perfect order and have nothing to gain by setting you up and allowing a massacre to happen with the MSM cameras rolling.. honest y-you can trust me
t. agent smith
sage this bread nao

Attached: 1523674487009.png (1340x877, 119K)

>fuck off kike, take your (((concern))) somewhere else
>everyone sees right through you. there are breaks on this train.
Fuck off you falseflagging faggot
Metro PD was responsible for SETH RICH'S COVER-UP

>reddit spacing
why did i even bother trying

My wife is Asian. Can I still come out and join you to support White Civil Rights or are you all faggots?

Attached: 1519772370463.jpg (500x782, 34K)

whatever you say redditor

there are no breaks on this train

Great so just like in Charlottesville half the people coming will be undercover federal FBI agents and informants trying to entrap people. How much you wanna bet the same bullshit that happened in charlottesville will happen were the D.C police will force the marchers into a clash with the protesters?

>dox yourself
no thanks, i live in a real state
if you want change, shoot a traitor

It smells kikey up in the replies to this thread. Don't fall for the blackpillers. There's a lot of work to do and a lot of ground to gain. We've built some serious momentum since last year and we're only getting stronger.

>redditspacing
>calls others Reddit

Attached: 1519934356246.png (1110x590, 572K)

why contain it?

A C C E L E R A T E

based Trump and the Jewish controlled GOP won't save you

>calls others redditor
>literally using reddit spacing
you're a new recruit eh?

Attached: 1523601004250.jpg (645x671, 81K)

>Israeli foreign ministry officials tell me they are concerned that U.S. withdrawal from the UN human rights council will make it harder to block anti-Israeli initiatives on the council. The officials say that even though they feel the council is extremely biased against Israel, U.S. membership helped to soften or fend off some anti-Israeli steps.

stay home cuck

Attached: 1529368771368.jpg (625x415, 79K)

Look at all these glow in the dark's trying to get a head count here while they are sitting at their desks unreal.

Don't listen to the glow in the darks in this thread and don't go to this rally unless you want to end up on a statewide fusion center watchlist for extremist because they already have this event and the group underwatch you've been warned.

inb4 shill replies "nah man, it's tots coo! no feds you're just parniodes bro"

I work saturdays (schedule is Saturday - Wednesday) so I can’t go because I assume it’s on a weekend. Would love to, could be fun

Are we all still praying for the safety and release of Jacob Goodwin AKA one of our dreamers?

Attached: YFgzNwSejbcQgGW-1600x900-noPad.jpg (360x202, 9K)

There are measures you can take to protect your identity.

faggot spotted. fuck off to reddit

Bullshit. Controlled oppo leftist faggotry at hand.
How convienet these niggers always rear their heads when democrats need a new leg to stand on.
There is no such thing as coincidence and its no mystery democrats got their asses destroyed today, suddenly they are all focusing on these idiots again.
What a sham.

>everyone is a glow in the dark except for totally anonymous posters on an Armenian kebab exchange forum
cringe. you'll never get your board back, kampfy

>boomer still views the world through a Republican and Democrat dichotomy
back to Jow Forumsthe zognald

That is some next level shilling there user

of course you would know the address
back to r/politics