I'm starting to think the JQ is a bunch of horseshit

>I'm starting to think the JQ is a bunch of horseshit.
Don't get me wrong, I am still a fascist but it seems like Jews actually do get scapegoated for the affects of capitalism and democracy instead of blaming upperclass whites who have betrayed their people.
I guess this is a way to reunite a divided nation through a common enemy but I'm no longer an antisemite.
The only reason Jews suck is because Capitalism allows them to suck, in fact many Jews were loyal to the Italian fascist party.
>Anyone care to challenge me on this?

Attached: WilliamPeirce_JamesMason.jpg (512x720, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=lh4MSZjhdoU
youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't betray your people to please the jews if there aren't any jews.

Even if you don't believe in conspiracy, you should know that many jews ARE plotting the destruction of whites everywhere, and are pretty much happy merchant stereotypes. That alone is enough to sway anybody, regardless of proportion. Also, they are not of your people and deserve no special consideration for any reason.

Hi, Jew. The walls are closing in. It won't be long now

>upperclass whites who have betrayed their people
Well yeah, but a disproportionate mass of those people are just hymies.

Fuck dude look at journalism nowadays, jews are openly salivating at the idea of whites dying out all the fucking time and they PUBLISH their fucking hatred.

Really, it isn't the JQ but the problem of rootless cosmopolitans. Which used to be mostly yids, but is now leftists and most of the current ruling elite.

Attached: 1529525702115m.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

So we kick out people who have lived in this nation for centuries and consider themselves American?
Or do you support restricting their role in the media and government because of their ethnicity?

Attached: WhoIsAryan.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

Jews are still cancer, but white traitors are the reason they can hold any power.

Attached: Codreanu.jpg (850x400, 67K)

Do you deny that jews conspire with other jews to harm whites

jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Danny-Danon-Send-African-migrants-to-Australia

Either would be fine.

Well, I'm not American but I would support White Australia for example. Australia is a northern European country and should have no room for outsiders to dictate policy or run Australian institutions. If I were American I imagine I'd be of the same opinion. The jews are an even more extreme case because of their long, long history of subversion, sedition and nepotism

So do whites. It's called liberalism. That's the problem.
>Muh Jews are the Capitalists!!!
>Muh Jews are the Commies!!!!
>Muh Jews are the NeoCons!!!!
>Muh Jew are the liberals!!!
You can't blame an entire people on an ideology.

I agree. I also think it's going to be near impossible to kick every legal bean, nigger, chink, and jew out of america. If we are to have fascism it will look more like the Roman Empire, but yes the underlying problem is not JEWS it's CAPITALISM.

I forgot when people like Michael Savage were a cancer to white people, in fact loves this country more than most white Americans. Most jews just want to be heebs and be left alone in their little communities. So be it.

Attached: TutonicOrderKnight.jpg (736x1102, 95K)

Yes, so does every other race including whites.
>NOT AN ARGUMENT

Attached: VintageAmerica-Beach.jpg (1500x1021, 205K)

facts backed by stats, make your own conclusion
youtube.com/watch?v=lh4MSZjhdoU

Go fuck yourself Herschel

That's fucked up. Even Jews who have served in the military? Who put America first?
I think we should put a bullet in the head of ANYONE who is traitorous to this country, but if they aren't what the fuck do you care.

Attached: TomMetzgerCaliKlanNews.jpg (2000x1347, 850K)

This is true, I can't deny that. I also think that there SHOULD have laws (like in Japan) where there needs to be a certain % of said population in the country.
But America IS a special case. You can't be a jewish swede, but you can be a jewish america.

Attached: TomMetzgerJohnMetzger.jpg (658x356, 100K)

There are plenty of whites and Jews that are traitorous and harmful to our society. Jews just happen to have a greater tendency to behave in ways that are harmful to us in order to secure their existence as a people. I’m fine with other people existing alongside mine, but when the Jews act like parasites that pisses me off. Have you read The Culture of Critique or any other books by Kevin MacDonald?

If that's true then America is lost, no nation can be built upon a foundation of racelessness

>concern trolling

It's the jews. There are fuck loads of non-jews in on it too. The plan itself is jewish though. Give me a fucking break. Every single white country is being invaded by non-whites right now, meanwhile israel has a quasi-ethnostate with a wall around it that we paid for. We have spent trillions fighting jew's enemy. So who is calling the shots and who is benefiting the most in the current system?

Yes, I've read probably every "AntiSemetic" book out there and have studied the JQ for a looong time. You're right the jews are a problematic people, but any group that is a nationless minority would act the way they act. But now the consider America their country, the see themselves as American. In Germany they never saw themselves as fully German.

What was the Roman Empire?

Attached: TomMetzger.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

It's called LIBERAL CAPITALISM. Trust me, once Israel gets a liberal government they will be flooded as well.

Attached: SovietYouth.jpg (400x539, 36K)

Roman empire isn't the best example for American model longevity. If we compare America to the empire then America is in the death by decadence phase already

I doubt many people of light are so far right and race loyal that they won't admit there are countless evil white folks doing all sorts of nasty shit.
My point would still be that if our homelands were not entangled with all these other races quite so much, perhaps we would have time to root out our worst members and make them desist.

Attached: 1524320453841.jpg (787x964, 774K)

nice knots

Not if we go full Fash my little green friend.
I agree Europe should kick out the jews and every ETHNICITY that is not their own. But America does not have an ethnicity, and yes their are Americans of every race color and religion. We should not race mix and we should recognize its European roots, we should make sure it maintains a certain percentage of European peoples and maybe even make sure they are over represented in government, but kicking people out is not the answer in America... it is in Europe though.

Attached: LegionOfTrump.jpg (1024x677, 96K)

The elites are not entirely Jewish; however, American elites are Israel’s best ally, which is seen in the Uber-destructive wars in the Middle East which started with a terrorist attack that had satanic finger prints all over it.

Attached: 43F55A64-3E5E-4976-B149-AAA1E3490F84.png (553x510, 124K)

Wrong. The jews have a blood feud against whites, especially against the germanic-celtic northern whites. It's a seedline war of extermination. Two choices for white people
>total victory
>total defeat
One of us has to go because the jews are not just going to stop trying to fuck us over and start being nice to white people.
youtube.com/watch?v=xDQdKBaFibw

>we defended our own interests
>just ignore that our intrerests now is wiping you out
Look your people are the one creating this situation. Don't bitch when the fight is brought to your doorstep.

>muh fellow fascists..
t. shlomo shekelsberg

Attached: 29573097_10216028785581592_9169748811923720405_n.jpg (640x502, 66K)

Most Zionists are white... just saying.
Nazi bullshit dude. Jews and gentiles can live on this earth without killing each other off.
I'm a WASP you dirty nigger

Attached: oswaldmoseley-tl.jpg (2000x1443, 478K)

ironically french jews are against mass migration now, swedish jews have to run away en masse because they get threatened by muslims

Liberalism is just a formulation of ideas designed for the specific purpose of being corrosive to white countries. But yes, the pleb jews are very good at it and didn't get the memo that it was only meant for white countries, and it is now back firing on the jews in israel.

Yeah, the assertion isn't that every single jew gets together and plans, it's that the plan is itself jewish in nature.

You sound like you are in a pretty good spot of understanding all this user. Its as Evola went into Revolt, there are Jews with Aryan souls, and Aryans with Jewish souls. To focus solely only biological race is to miss the larger picture about what human qualities are virtuous.

That being said, Jews are obviously a stereotype for a reason. To say nothing about the basic moral assumptions built into their religion, they have spent the last 3,000 or so years being persecuted wherever they went. They had to be cunning to survive, they had to be unscrupulous to survive, they had to opportunistic to survive. They track their genealogy by their women because their men can't succeed by masculine values, because they don't have a society of their own. Imagine the type of men who's DNA was being picked up by the Jews over the years in their wanderings. They are literally biologically selected for slave morality, not to mention the genetic disorders and mental illness rates.

But all that being said, its a predisposition or an increased likelihood of all that for the people as a group. There are plenty of individuals in the group who won't conform, and I think an argument can be made that when someone goes against type in conditions like that they can excel more than someone of the same qualities who is in conditions that emphasize those qualities. Pic somewhat related. Jews as a whole are too easy of a scapegoat, if you just throw it all at their feet you will never be able to tackle the actual moral failings of a society.

Attached: miller time.jpg (1200x628, 105K)

Jews are children of the devil. Even good ones have to go.

Fellow Goyim! I bid thee good warning!

Jews aren’t the entire machine just the core. Also fuck off with your
>trump supporter here...
Bullshit. No one is buying it

And Zionism is a satanic manipulation of Gods word. This planet will be worse off until Israel pays for its crimes. Bad thing is they have enough nukes to end all life on earth.

Attached: 4D9ED9F3-83FE-4A13-9B78-2EAB2E4A4364.jpg (480x360, 24K)

the problem is that they are an extremely vocal minority and the majority of them really are Marxist scum who want you and your children to suffer and die a horrible death

Attached: 1521168750151.png (472x690, 454K)

6 million is an old meme, jew

Attached: 8161E2E0-E1DD-44E6-AE78-D4F13830E641.gif (487x687, 93K)

The most retarded post I've seen all day. Jews did not invent liberalism, it came out of the enlightenment.

Great post.

Attached: This is your sister.jpg (2048x1366, 154K)

If you want to see a second holocaust, President Trump is going to disappoint you. But if you want to see justice for the same people who murdered President Kennedy, who have conspired to eradicate europeans via policy and openly celebrated it, who without vote have manipulated away the borders and laws of this country, get ready. As a huge bonus, many of them are jewish.

Even if the Jews are behind things my greatest hatred is for far left white males, traitors are the biggest scum.

>this is a way to reunite a divided nation through a common enemy
correct. Nothing brings people together more than a common enemy. And Jews are behind it since they're extremely corrupt and won't stop shitting on white people. I guess they feel emboldened by Hitler's loss.

eh, me? I'm cool with them, personally. no big.

The enlightenment was a bunch of freemasons. Read morals and dogma by albert pike. He admits they were behind the revolutions. Freemasonry is jewish and all of those enlightenment fuckers were into kabbalah and the zohar when you look into it.

"The FORCE of the people, or the popular will, in action andexerted, symbolized by the GAVEL, regulated and guided by and acting within the limits of LAW and ORDER, symbolized by the TWENTY-FOUR-INCH RULE, has for its fruit LIBERTY, EQUALITY, and FRATERNITY,--liberty regulated by law; equality of rights in the eye of the law; brotherhood with its duties and obligations as well as its benefits."

All that liberty, equality, age of reason universal brotherhood idyllic bullshit shit is right out of the masonic playbook.

When did it start, user? That's what I'm trying to figure out. Has to be before hitler, for sure. backstabbing spain to the moors is an example

>Yah, I am nazi like you, but I don't believe in nazi things 'anymore'. still a nazi.

gee, I never thought of this OP, I think you might be right, I guess I should apologise to the jewish people and join reddit.

>Freemasonry was jewish
Not back then, It was Anglo. And the occult is not Jewish btw.

Don't apologize you dindu nuffin

Attached: BASEDMacklemore.jpg (630x977, 143K)

>You can't blame an entire people on an ideology.
You in fact can. It's called a Group Evolutionary Strategy. You are basically a Creationist who doesn't believe in evolution and think that ideas are just these things which float about in the ethereal plane and alight upon mortals minds who have conducted the correct rituals.

The white elite are engaging in a GEV as well and effectively operate as a class of merchants who run our society as a shop, while Jews operate as a people and have a political elite who are the customers. In the cohort of elite even if the majority are gentile (questionable) those gentiles aren't collaborating as a people for the benefit of their group but are individual shopkeepers.

>the underlying problem is not JEWS it's CAPITALISM.
Overstating the case, but Capitalism is based on a moral philosophy which overturned the prior moral order which Capitalism could not have flourished under. Ultimately white people will have to change again to survive. Simply extirpating the Jews would leave a Jew-shaped hole in our societies and the underlying exploit in our psyche would just be taken advantage of by some group of shitty white gentiles acting as two-bit Jews.

>people like Michael Savage
Savage is a hardcore "anti-racist". He might be an outre Jew, but "loving America" as it currently exists is absolutely fucking meaningless. He doesn't support our ability to continue to exist. Every brown communist who comes here "loves America" because it gives them free stuff which causes the people they hate to suffer.

You are wrong, user.
All the companies that promote white genocide through open borders and destruction of west values and unity are owned by jews. They have been making infinite atempts to end whites through history and they are still doing it now.
David Duke has written many articles and books about it, he is very good at telling the jews tricks with a lot of info. Check his site out
Also, read Culture of Critique

The Roman Empire was effectively a military junta for most of its' existence. You are talking about hundreds and hundreds of years of history. Maybe narrow it down.

The Roman Kingdom and the Roman Republic which built the infrastructure which even allowed the Empire to exist was ruled by the elites of a particular race which enjoyed a privileged status essentially until its' fall. Italians were a thing even then, and the Latin tribes were an even more narrow category of said people.

The Roman Empire even racially segregated the Legions, and the entire civil bureaucracy was based off of the example set by the Legions.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x742, 54K)

There is absolutely a White American ethnic identity, it just doesn't include every single subgrouping of whites in the country but it does include most of them. But European countries are the same with groups like the Basques in Spain as one example. Just because the Amish exist as some outlier group doesn't mean there isn't an ethny here nor does all of the plastic paddies who LARP as Irishman mean anything.

>shekel for the good goy

Attached: 1527391607380.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

>When did it start, user?
It "started" when biological organisms evolved sufficiently different forms to exploit different evolutionary strategies. Ones trying to occupy the same ecological niche compete and evolve weapons with which to harm each other.

You and OP sound like you are more or less on the same page. I think there is room to recognize the failings of Jews as a group without resorting to torches-and-pitchforks type of rhetoric, as the failings aren't unique to them as a group. Focus on the behaviors, not the backgrounds of the people doing them. Compare Jews to a profession like journalists, which one has a higher percentage of people who are corrosive to society? Or a profession like bankers?

You seem to recognize that the crisis of our societies is essentially based in money displacing blood as a basis for right to rule. Banking was instrumental in that. Free press requires capital to function, hence it ultimately serves it. Democracy itself requires electioneering, which costs money, so again, it serves its whims in the end. Are Jews over represented in all of this? Of course. But they didn't push them to ascendancy in our society, they merely took advantage of that.

They may have advanced their group on the back of that, but that is a mere side-note. If our goal is to rectify our society, our target ought to be both the Jews who are using their positions to advance their ethnic interest through their exploitative behaviors AND the Whites who ignore their ethnic interests and exploit solely for individual ones. Targeting Jews as a group bolsters the Jews who are the targets unnecessarily by forcing all Jews to side with them (I understand that most will anyway), and makes it essentially an ethnic conflict which puts pressure on whites to accept and ignore their own rotten apples. Fixing and isolating the targets is of the utmost importance in a fight like this, and approaching it like that gives them more support by default than they would have otherwise. At least make them earn it.

THIS
H I
I H
SHIT

Attached: FilaSweatsuit.jpg (750x1129, 192K)