Star wars to suspend all spin offs movies

> Star wars to suspend all spin offs movies.
Did /pol finally stopped this normie garbage.

Attached: almostthere.png (480x854, 626K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdbajvVROjc
youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=XQmKabdArUg&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like solo until i learned that emlia clark is a filthy indian

I like solo until I learn that (((solo)))

>next trilogy
feels bad

star wars is the gayest shit ever, even the most deluded fan is starting to realize that there's nothing there. The franchise is done and it's never going to be as cool as it was in the 80s.

Lucas should have never of sold it.

Wtf

checked

Star Wars wasn't killed by anyone other than the fucking retards that work for Disney.

Toxic white male fans caused this.

Attached: mcmahon.gif (200x150, 3.44M)

>"Clarke is partly of Indian descent, saying in a 2018 interview that her maternal grandmother was the result of a secret affair her great grandmother had with a man from the subcontinent"

She's not white. I hope she marries some nigger

surprised he hasn't offered to buy it back for a fraction of what he sold it for

fuck this franchise

TLJ killed Solo more than anything

>WOMP WOMP
Nice digits

I think they probably realized that they need to finish the new trilogy and maximize the profits from that before going full on blood letting the franchise. Most people already realize the new Star Wars movies are mostly garbage (Rogue One was an exception). If they keep releasing shitty spin offs before they finish the main trilogy then all they are doing is hurting themselves. I guarantee once the last movie comes out we will see the flood of spinoffs to completely bleed the franchise.

The franchise is dead, the next Social Justice war movie is going to be a flop also
I guarantee it

Attached: 1514185320227.jpg (512x750, 234K)

>yfw he outjews the Jews one last time

Fuck whitey

>can't even hold the saber right
Women were a mistake
I want my rib back

He'll wait for IX to bomb then but it back and do his whisper of the whils sequal trilogy. People will hate it but at least it will be his vision for the final trilogy and we'll have the real story and can forget about mickey mouse wars.

>Calling Rogue One an exception

Because retconning the ENTIRE original trilogy is "good"? I didn't see a single Bothan the entire film. Fuck off back to plebbit

I'm a long time fan of star wars.
When I saw what they were doing to the series, and how the fans were being treated, I had already decided that I was going to watch IX and then that would be it for me.
The Mythology of the series has been utterly ruined. And yes, the series is a mythology.
The fact that the current directors and producers all had one fucking job and they screwed it up meant that countless fans like myself had finally had enough. I mean, look at the shit they were going to put out: Yoda solo movie, a Solo sequel, and a Lando Calrissian spin-off. Do we fucking need all this? Did a single one of us fans even want this shit? No. No we did not.
And then...
There's this shit right here...
youtube.com/watch?v=UdbajvVROjc

I liked rogue one because everyone died. I liked that. But they had no choise.

Disney also stopped the clone wars cartoons. Star Wars is dead to me now.

>/pol
Normie filth is being stopped by their fellow normie filth at this point, Us glorious erudite minded NEETS just need to sit back and let our efforts seep into the cracks. Our work is done, we will eat the fruits of our efforts like the mounds of tendies we have at our plate.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

rootless liberals make up shit like that all the time because they're ashamed of their whiteness and want to feel more vibrant and diverse, i won't believe it until she posts 23&me

Checked.

>I am 1/128th cherokee therefore I am diverse like you!

Such a dishonest and morally repulsive personality to have.

So 1/8 of her ancestry was an Indian who themselves mostly are at least half white. At the worst, 1/16 of her ancestry is Dravidian darkie Indian and she’s 93.75% white which is whiter than most. 90% and over white is indistinguishable for other whites

Bothans were used to steal the second Death Star's plans. Rogue One is around the time of the introduction of the first Death Star. There's no retcon, in fact, Rogue One filled in some stupid plot holes from A New Hope like the retarded exhaust ports.

The Bonthans were DS2,
It was Kyle Katarn who was DS1.

>stupid plot holes from A New Hope like the retarded exhaust ports.
That wasn't a plot hole.

They didn't steal the plans. They were able to figure out where the 2nd death star was being constructed at and how it was protected.

New canon doesn't count. New canon is what turned fans against the films. Kyle Kattern was responsible for the Death Star plans. Full stop.

The spin offs are failing BECAUSE the new main trilogy is AIDS

I wanted the Ewan McGregor Obi Wan movie ;_;

an actor leaked yesterday that there were NINE more scheduled

>Did we win?
Hardly, they're suspending all non pozzed Star Wars films to focus on the toxic trilogy AND THEY'RE KEEPING RIAN JOHNSON AS DIRECTOR

>should of
Should have, you illiterate mutt-man.

Trust me they would make it leftist trash.
Obi wan would probably be bi and fuck niggers , be a general dumbss and need to be saved by a strong female

How about cutting off feminists and SJWs from the production?
I bet you the money will come back, believe me

Here's a thought.

Pay for some competent screenwriters, directors, etc who have a track record of making kickass movies.

Put actual character arcs in, and forget about diversity casting.

Radical notions, I realize.

Don't you mean Spanish Kyle Katarn and white Jane Ors?

If they have the white jedi marry the white sith and they give birth to triplets, it can be saved, because the Jedi patriarchy is restored.

If they carry on with the plan and double down on feminism, it's fucked.

BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I legit thought I was on /tv/, they are almost indistinguishable nowadays save for the color

Thank God. Anything after 4, 5 and 6 (eg the first 3 have been shit anyway

R1 was great and youre bothan knowledge is poor.

You should feel bad about yourself, user.

I tell people this all the time. Why else would Lucas sell off the rights save for it being pumped dry for plots a long time ago? May as well punt it off to (((Disney))) and let them choke on the franchise churning out shit film after shit film. Given enough time they'll put Darth Mickey into the next flick

Plus anyone who is worried about the race or sex of the characters before the fucking story is even written should be fired, immediately.

imagine if Kylo Ren had been the protagonist of the Disney trilogy instead of Rey, it would have been so much more interesting. Rey is a boring, empty character.

Attached: DYHlP8HVMAAIA9l.jpg (551x524, 44K)

/tv/ never wants to admit that more than half of them also browse here.

>Did /pol finally stopped

No, this is a consequence of TLJ really. It shattered the confidence of the normie crowd. The subject matter of Solo didn't help, the reshoots made it one of the biggest box office disasters in Hollywood history, but it wasn't just abandoned by core fans, nobody came out for this.

They will try to seed the "JJ can fix it" narrative now and will likely get a bump for IX since all the other closing chapters did. The real question is the numbers on the next step, the next trilogies.

I honestly thought they would keep the production of Boba Fett and definitely Kenobi going because they were pretty far along. This shows they got a black eye from Solo. They didn't change their fuck white people rhetoric though so who knows where it goes.

That's the only way selling SW to Disney makes any sense to me

I'm a long time stars wars fan and couldn't agree more. I've seen all the Disney Star Wars multiple times in theatres and bought all of the new merchandise. I've preordered 6 copies of Solo once it's out. I think I'll watch IX 3 or 4 times before I decide enough is enough. My money will be spent on battlefield instead.

I hope SW sinks Disney financially. One of the worst companies in the world desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU

He said "never of" you high shitposting leaf.

Jow Forums didn't do shit. while Jow Forums was purity spiralling a guy named Ethan Van Sciver who is chad tier boomer with his youtube channel fucked their shit up on the daily. They now name him in their cocksucker sjw articles. And he just names them right back.
It's fucking awesome entertainment and he's doing more for white power than any nazi ever did. And he isn't even a full 1488 he's a lapsed fucking mormon.
If Jow Forums actually got involved it would be a thousand times worse for disney.

Attached: 1527478610433.jpg (1009x1024, 499K)

TLJ and the producers response to valid criticism wherein they just shit on the established fanbase killed it and shit on its corpse.

there's more?

Attached: 1935.jpg (640x480, 38K)

>93% white is whiter than most!

Bullshit. In America whites are 99.7% 'white' on average. 93% is like, 20 sigma off the standard 'whiteness' level even here in Mutland.

Kek forgot to change my flag

Kylo Ren is just a shitty expo of Jacen Solo from EU that is even less interesting than the source material.

>Indians
>Half white
nope

>dump EU
>make shitty copies of EU shit
What were they thinking? My only regret is never getting Dash Rendar on the big screen.

they are putting them on hold then financing a massive shill campaign and paying off mods everywhere to lay the groundwork for the next set of films, where neon-haired The Hutts are the film's focus

No pandit, she is fellow citizen of the looless

Attached: 73d4367a9c2e6c3eba2e4b1a518a57db.jpg (720x540, 116K)

Great. I hope the next movie bombs as hard as Solo.

Attached: 1529269076492.jpg (640x620, 49K)

They could have made a good trilogy and kept the franchise going. They fucked up.

>Given enough time they'll put Darth Mickey into the next flick
Come to Disneyworld, Luke! Ha ha!

The people at LucasArts is SO incompetent, they can't even plan one movie to the other. If a purge don't happen on it, I won't even bother watching another SW again. Why would I care? Any expectation a movie makes will be killed in the next one, because they literally pass the entire competence to another director/writter. And for the other side... Kevin Feige is planning 20 movies ahead, keeps the scripts and direction under iron hands, and managed to make the brand more powerful at each movie.

Disney isn't to blame on this, the entire falt is exclusively from the people at LucasArts. The only thing that can save Star Wars is a shooter getting there and killing everybody in the building.

Attached: 1515723086125.jpg (390x520, 91K)

the spinoffs were the best ones tbqh

Rogue One and Solo were unironically the best of Disney's garbage movies.

Fug. I was looking forward to the Boba Fett spinoff, as it seems like they can only make good spinoff movies. It doesn't matter how much money they throw at the next Shillogy film, it's gonna suck. Character developed died with TLJ.

>No Goofy, I am your father, I sure am sir
>"nooooes"

Agreed. Also not sure why anons are pretending the standalone films were good. They are trash. Being less shit thsn the mainline films doesn't make them good, it makes them slightly less repugnant shit.

Add a dash of Darth Revan with a touch of grandaddy issues and there's your Kylo
Rey is basically what Jaina would be, only less interesting
Leia using the force to superman her ass in space. Luke did something like this, in the Thrawn trilogy I believe. He got his xwing wrecked in a battle. It wasn't a direct hit and it just sent him into space. And he put himself into a force hibernation so his body could survive being in space while getting rescued
Starkiller base is not only a rip from the deathstar. But also a new take on the sun crusher. The sun crusher was a ship that was barely the size of a tie fighter. And it would cause the star of that system to supernova and destroy every planet.
That's a stretch, but the point is there's been over 40 years of storytelling with the EU. And almost everything they come out with, will have a connection to that it's already played out
Oh, Dark Empire with Luke/Leia+ the emperor with rey/kylo and snoke+ whoever they want to add as the new big baddie

Disney doesn't know shit about the franchise they bought, Force Awakens and TLJ took a big shit on the lore of the series many fans loved and made their new series aimed more at the retarded liberals

Attached: nasim777.jpg (600x431, 57K)

I agree with everything except going to see episode 9. After episode 8, their is no reason to watch 9. It's clear that they had no intention of creating any kind of cohesive story.

>> Star wars to suspend all spin offs movies.
>Did /pol finally stopped this normie garbage.
No!!
We need to write them and tell Disney that we want MORE like The Last Jedi, *MORE* Adm. Gender Studies, *MORE* Social Justice.

Attached: CIA-disinfo.png (500x457, 395K)

> even the most deluded fan is starting to realize that there's nothing there. The franchise is done and it's never going to be as cool as it was in

Oh boy. I must be that deluded fan then. Because there was a lot the Star Wars universe could have done, but with Disney owning it, everyone know it was the wrong hands to be in. They even scraped the EU(which 50% is shit) and gave the “whatever I say goes” power to the fucking femnazi. Star Wars can still be great, it just needs someone besides the mouse, JewJew Abrams and Bob Kiker running it

>Still no gritty Clone Wars film where I can watch kiwis die in their brothers arms and say Fierfek as they operate on a shitty backworld planet.
Even the TV shows had more balls than anything they pushed out in theaters.

>the next trilogy

Attached: 1517074506946.jpg (447x329, 29K)

TUMBLING DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Rogue one connected The Clone Wars series to the movie verse you fucking mongral

HUUUUUUUUUHYUUUUUK

youtube.com/watch?v=XQmKabdArUg&t

Attached: 1505340320063.png (535x466, 281K)

Sounds like 1/16 Cherokee situation

My first introduction to that shiw was the recruits episode where a group of green clones get assaulted by assassin droids and half of them fucking die. That one episode is better than anything Disney has excreted so far.

nooo. i wanted to watch that Dexter Jettster stand alone movie

Attached: Stop dont comeback.gif (500x225, 833K)

Attached: C78CA601-D4AE-4BB5-9B12-8A8D162BCB3A.jpg (554x400, 79K)

>emlia clark
Emilia Isabelle Euphemia Rose Clarke

Friendly reminder that ALL posts I have ever made on this board are FICTION and that it is all one big JOKE.

What about the boba fett movie?

Is that on hold too?

They had a working title-

Kinky Kenobi: This is the Dick You're Looking For

What was the point of buying this franchise if you're going to kill off/erase everything iconic about the franchise? Disney could've easily made money on Star Wars if they knew how to properly appeal to the Chinese crowds, but leftists are always shooting themselves in the foot. I can guarantee you that the not a single movie in the next trilogy will break a billion.

WUH OH

People kept giving him shit for the prequels, so he delivered them shit right back

>next trilogy
JUST

Haha. I hope this is true. I love watching them lose money. Every since The Force Awakens came out in December of 2015, Disney stock has been totally stagnant. Meanwhile every other company in the US is BOOMING!

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-194335_Chrome.jpg (1053x582, 95K)