Alten Kameraden

Alright Jow Forums i got once in a lifetime chance.
I can meet a very old SS Tank Commander, almost a 100 years old, that served on the eastern front, was wounded several times, might have served in the italian front but im not sure and after the war fled to Argentina.
What should i ask him?
I got my own ideas but i want to ask you all if you got any advices.

Attached: 6c6f4ca83515717ad96e1499b77f02e1.jpg (340x499, 34K)

Ask him what he thinks of the mass immigration in Europe, ask him what he thinks about the United Nations and European Union, collapse of the Soviet Union, what he thought of the cold war, how life was different after Nazi Germany

Attached: thinking_pepe__by_patricioz-dc567y2.jpg (400x400, 28K)

ask him if hitler was wrongly portrayed by ww2 war propoganda

I do plan on ask him about the current state of germany, the life in the reich, his war experiences, how he fled (i don't know if he will talk about that because of the ODESSA), the cold war and such.

Ask him what he knows about the antartica base or the nuclear reactor Hitler had built when he got to south America.

Ask him when he first suspected that Germany might lose the war - ask if he felt like a defeatist the first time he thought this. Ask when he finally accepted that Germany had lost. Bring a tear to his eye.

Attached: 5997411E-7420-400E-84E0-EA1DAB788EA0.png (552x622, 618K)

Ask him if the moon nazis are real.

ask him what he thinks about jews. woukd he support killing them agajn?

Ask him if he can offer you some old Nazi items such as, Mein Kampf, their workout journals, information, basically anything that is not known to us that was destroyed from the face of the Earth. By God an original Nazi workout routine book would be amazing.

Tell him that allied countries have respect for German war heros

You could ask him if there were any order, policy, political action of Germany that he didn't like.

He still has old medals, his uniform and maybe documents i think.
I don't think he would part of such items they are valuable to him.
Some other nazi in bariloche years ago told a man that i know that nazis in the antartica are real and biding their time.
He would love to hear about the alt-right.

A-are you serious? Biding their time for what?

At least study them or ask if you can take pictures of them to pass down the knowledge. The history and information of the Nazi war machine has been wiped from the face of the Earth, and this man being a Commander can tell you a lot. Ask him about his ideas, his dreams, what the common German thought of Hitler, like I said before get pictures of his books, and documents in order to spread the truth. He sees ruin and destruction and this information will be valuable in a world basked in darkness. Nothing excites a historian more like what the average soldier or SS officer did. I still search for old SS and Wermacht workout books which were mostly destroyed during WW2. They figured out how to make some of the most outdated equipment work 3-1 against the allies and Soviets. Truly masters of the arts of Warfare.

you know

You don't happen to have links to scans of those, would you user?

And an even longer shot: english translations of it?

The man that told me that, met a belgian SS member in bariloche in the 70s that had a stand for magazines.
This man told me that the old SS member (who was missing 3 fingers due to frostbite) told him that some Nazis fled to antartica and where biding their time to invade with UFOs.
He might had been a bit insane i dont know.

I am afraid not user, as I stated before i am keen on looking for these books granted to the soldiers of Nazi Germany seeing as they lead to the ubermensch Hitler wanted. Just know everytime you see pictures like pic related it is almost always made by Romans, Greeks, or Germans. Getting your hands on one of those books is an unwritten crime at this point.

Attached: 1525382414582.jpg (468x714, 117K)

>The man that told me that, met a belgian SS member in bariloche in the 70s that had a stand for magazines.
>This man told me that the old SS member (who was missing 3 fingers due to frostbite) told him that some Nazis fled to antartica and where biding their time to invade with UFOs.
>He might had been a bit insane i dont know.

kek stop with this shit

Attached: 1527590055024.gif (245x242, 628K)

Also the closest you'll get are the soldbach and the wehrpass granted to Wehrmacht regiments during the war with documents on, promotions, shift changes, papers to get through german security etc, I hope this helps.

I'm so jealous of you OP.
I am also so sad that my country fought the Germans.

Where is the German Nazi UFO/ New Swabia poster when you need him?

For those /his/tory fags.
What was the average rank held by an Tank Commander of the SS?
Could he be a captain?
I am almost sure he is an officer.

Im not shiting you, even if this is Jow Forums.

Was Adolf replaced with a body double

Coming to think about it.
This man is a former tankist of the eastern front.
Could he have fought in Kursk?

Most if not all SS were officers in WW2 leading regiments of wehrmacht, and the average had to be the storm commander. The only time an SS would be under the command of someone else is if they were set to guard or attack with higher ranking officials or other higher ranking SS.

Ask him why he ruined Europe.

>spacing
>flag
>angloIDF
people like you are why good things don't happen anymore

Attached: 1459352481353.jpg (1200x952, 797K)

Shut the fuck up Anglo.
I wish they had firebombed london.

Attached: 300px-Sleeve_and_collar_insignia_of_the_Schutzstaffel.png (300x215, 65K)

They did bomb London, Rotterdam, Warsaw and many other places.

It's never occured to you that the Nazis might of been the belligerents?

firebomb though?

>(((anglos))) and surrender algerians declare war on germany trying to retake their rightful land and save the polish from the jews means ebil natzee war of agression
¿was your iq amongst the casualties of muh bombing of london?

London should had been razed to the ground just to spite the eternal anglo.
Hitler was too generous with you.

>What should i ask him?
ya ever kill anybody???

Yes firebomb. They just weren't very "succesfull".

Attached: St-Pauls-in-London-Blitz.jpg (1200x919, 87K)

>asking a soldier if he ever killed anyone
el americano inteligente

Attached: 1519230495523.png (403x334, 100K)

Tell him that millions of real men still love him for his actions and bravery and that the movement has survived.

Attached: 1513036827383.jpg (740x400, 75K)

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

Tell him that there are many people now that have seen past the lies that have been supported, and the truth that needs no such additions to its foundation has begun to be discovered.

tl;dr, your service to your nation was not in vain. His kind have risen again.

ok lets see
>officer in charge of a tank
>with a big bore cannon
>who was wounded in battle and shot several times
>probably made a lot of ruskies jump trough the air
Idk what do you think 56%?

Angolo filth, shove your toilet cooking and rotten shark toothed smile somewhere else.

Attached: 1521355713989.png (465x580, 87K)

I would love it if you were right. We can only hope.

Churchill was politically isolated and only returned to the cabinet the day the war broke out. If Hitler had been less belligerent he could of achieved his goals and Churchill would be a footnote in history.

Poland was no more significant than the sudetenland, it was just the last time anyone was willing to trust Germany.

Who farts in the Cheetos bag?

That's not a very productive way of expressing yourself is it?

What do you mean by this?
Is there some poster with an antartica id?

I know you're a paki but come on you declared war on germany.

Do you think peace was possible politically after all the broken deals with Germany? The government would of fallen if he didn't declare war.

Yes.
You stayed out of the war or joined the axis, you kept your empire and you don't get filled with pakis.
Is that a bad deal?

That would be a great deal, but it was never a reality. German control of the channel ports and the french navy/shipbuilding would of inevitably led to conflict or submission.

A more productive way to express my disdain for you and your countrymen is to remind you of the fact that you were the empire that gave away their empire. That is how the chroniclers of the future will label you and all of your kin. Your nation gave up their land, their wealth and their might all over a pitiful, unworthy festering plague of an idea. That you and your ancestors were evil for building up your prosperity.

Germany has great statesman to compare with, look at what Bismarck achieved politically it's difficult to compare Hitler favourably.

This

I can't make a lot of sense of that but I would say yes, we did find the rest of the world quite dissapointing in the end.

Tell him the Jews can't kill an idea, and that the pure Aryan shall forever live on as a spite to their enemies.

We could be serving the Reich right now.

Attached: washed up pepe.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Unironically ask him if he regrets serving for Germany or anything he did whilst serving. Post results when discovered.

Is Europe of many nations a bad thing? I quite like the variety and it not being homogenized under one autistic German.

Covering your disdain for your countrymens actions by blaming the world for your faults is a classical negro talking point.

I mean, we gave up our colonies when they helped us in WW1 and WW2 because we promised them independence if they'd help. I know we did for India for certain.

Thank him for his service

Europe united under a good and just leader is desirable. When united or competing the greatest of works comes to fruition. Under the current administration the positive elements that would be present in this bouquet of nations festers and withers. Under this fat sow Merkel Europe has weakened and withered.
Your country made the right choice in Brexit, if the government performs a miracle and delivers on the election results then it will be a net gain for your country. Homogenization is undesirable as it removes the uniqueness that can arise out of the exceptional individuals that infrequently grace us with their minds and thoughts. Homogenization must be opposed and fought fervently as it taints the mind as well as the form of man.

I'm not sure what faults you find to be characteristically British? Almost all peoples have been involved in colonialism, empires rise and fall, this is human nature.

And how did they return your good will and intentions when they became independent? Did they seek to remain strong in relations or did they sort of nick off and do their own thing?

That sounds fucking awesome.

How does it feel to fail so hard?

bring a recorder and have a memoir made professionally. his story is worth preserving

Absolutely correct, I do not have disdain for the british or most of its people. I am simply reminding you of what the men of the future will label your country when they have the chance to look back in hindsight. To avoid this most disgusting label of "The empire that gave it away" you must pick up where your valiant forefathers torch. Your blood is some of the greatest that can be counted amongst the humans. Be good to your ancestors and fight like demons for your forefathers sake. The future of Brittania still has the likelihood to be grand and strong.

This time please dont support israel too much.

>That sounds fucking awesome.

Attached: Iron Sky.jpg (760x1126, 217K)

>Be young German man
>Join SS and fight for your country
>Take shrapnel and bullets but keep insisting you need to return to the front
>Friends die but there's no time to mourn them
>Eventually your country gets burned down by the Soviets
>Flee to south America to forget and live out your life
>Decades later as you've only got a few years left in you and just want to be left alone some autistic Argentine pesters you about a past you wanted to forget

Lol I'm not saying I wanted to let the cunts out, I'm just saying that we didn't do it cos "muh ancestors were mean!" like you said. I'd rather have the Empire as it was and lynch any cunt that didn't like it.

Well a great number of the former colonies that are culturally similar to the UK (Canada, NZ, Australia) All kept the crown, and there's the commonwealth, interestingly enough we kinda fucked over the Kiwis, when we struck free trade deals with our European allies, we bought less from NZ, spesifically butter.

My great grandfather was a Cannibal soldier who was rewarded the iron cross second grade in 1940. He was short but stronger then a bull ox, in his old age he had forgotten how to open a door so he beat the door down to enter his home. His brother was SS and he was very ambiguous about what happened too him, from what I remember he didn't explicitly say he died.

But that was a point that will be said to have been a major reason to why your empire dissolved if the villainous kikes prosper in the coming years. I know better, I have just said to you how they will treat your countrymens legacy.
Nurture the vines that have the similar roots to your own. They didn't exactly follow suit on that logic unfortunately. Such a sadness can be corrected of course.

nothing faggot.
Let the man speak, if he wants to tell you some war stories, let him, learn, listen.

Sieg Heil

Not certain if you are larping or not, but if not, please post results faggot. Hell, reccord him if you can, there are fewer people that old with each passing year and this may be a very rare opportunity.
Please share whatever you find, and don't be a piece of shit to the elder.

I am now patiently awaiting centenarian Nazis swooping in on UFOs and holocausting the brown masses.

>fanfic
Anyone have the thread number for the German guy that asked his grandfather about his time in the 1st SS Division and he said it was the best time of his life and he loved killing partisans?

Sieg Heil, long may herr Hitlers legacy be !

give him a salute

Attached: 1471197753950.jpg (552x310, 29K)

Im quite sure that there are less than 1000 old Nazis alive in our country m8.
If i can make a good relationship with him i will try to visit him some more times.

this, record it, even if it's just audio and upload it to yt

how did you find him though? i live in santa fe i'm pretty sure none of them came here

I would just get a conversation going to see where he stands politically, then just go from there. Maybe ask him just general stuff like how many men he commanded and what tanks they used. Might help steer the conversation in a good direction.

Anything and everything. Get as much out of him as you can.

Tickle him

Attached: IMG_4713.jpg (800x685, 43K)

Seconding
Yeah not many live long enoght, and the number that aren't senile is probably lower.
Good luck and make some threads in the future, I'm interested thats for sure.

He lives in a rural zone nearby me.

Throw him up in the air and catch him, repeatedly until he tells you he feels sick then stop.

Attached: IMG_4929.jpg (500x380, 69K)

yeah but how did you find that out

Ask about death camps

Blow on his belly and then whisper something anti Semitic in his ear in a heavy pant.

Attached: IMG_4857.gif (267x202, 1.42M)

ask hom is hitler made it to south america and tell him you think he did.

If I have to guess, maybe he is friends with his great grandson or something, maybe he works at an assylum, but probably has a first to third tier degree conection to him. This assuming he is not bullshitting, but its quite possible he is not althought this kinda topics have become taboo to ask to the elder.
t. rosariofag

1st day on pol? More than enough objective evidence to suggest that's true.

Ask him what advice he has for the new generation who will take back the West.
Ask him if he remembers the physical training from the SS, and if he does, write it all down.