Paganism:

Let's talk Slavic paganism. My personal view is that ancient Slavic pagan traditions should be embraced. We don't have to actually believe gods like perun exist but embrace it as a cultural and heritage thing.

Paganism has had a crazy comeback in the Slavic world in recent years and I believe it's a good thing. It connects us closer to our fellow Slavs while at the same time provides a reason to be proud of your heritage, something westerns really need. The biggest plus is tha girls absolutly love paganism, there's more girls doing this sort of stuff than guys.

Attached: image.jpg (1239x1318, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
youtube.com/watch?v=HMjcCgq1uzk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia
youtube.com/watch?v=0AAuviqKCz0
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take all the best tenants of every belief system and remove the deities, call it neo-Slava (new glory) and start preaching the new word

>The biggest plus is tha girls absolutly love paganism, there's more girls doing this sort of stuff than guys.

Attached: 1527636559208.jpg (640x640, 70K)

tenets*

Sage ukrain jew, look. I really fucking hate you. Lets spetsnaz become bagan, the clergy will become spetsnaz. Now fuck you jewish scum.
Get the fuck out.

Attached: russian_priest_3.jpg (315x480, 38K)

>We don't have to actually believe gods like perun exist but embrace it as a cultural and heritage thing.
Anyone using religion purely as heretige or political dressing deserves mockery.

Why the massive butthurt?

Paganism is not only a religion, it has many cultural aspects to it. Why do christcuck like you get so mad when people embrace their ancestral culture?

neo-paganism isn't anyone's ancestral culture.

Anything the Jews didnt had a hand in it should be embraced.

shut the fuck up. you will burn.

Attached: 1529434490596.jpg (1000x1000, 130K)

Amerimutt are just mad because they have no culture.

I'm so scared, are you going to send your pope to kiss my feet?

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 56K)

why is every ukrainian I meet a faggot? can paganism answer that? your lands belong to poland

People never tell the truth

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

>My personal view is that ancient Slavic pagan traditions should be embraced. We don't have to actually believe gods like perun exist but embrace it as a cultural and heritage thing.
I'm the same. Christianity is not a European faith and so it should not exist in Europe. Christianity (and Islam) is inherently globalist so it goes against nationalism. Nationalists are not nationalists because they are Christians (if they are Christians), but in spite of it.

Butthurt is real from these christcucks, tell me why do you feel so inclined to impose your faith on everyone?

You're aping my culture with every English post you shit eating pig dog.

>So dumb, orthodox dont have a pope

>***Jew alert**
Woop woop
>***Jew alert**
Woop woop

>neo-paganism
What kind of jewish term is that?

We know enough about norse paganism to practice it. I don't know enough about slavic paganism, but we probably know enough about that too.

You can't criticize paganism so you resort to shitposting. Or are you a jew afraid you're going to lose your christian zionist slaves?

>the mutt thinks he's English
HAHAHAHA

Attached: DRDMKBeVAAIpxC4.jpg (499x280, 30K)

i'm russian orthodox you filthy kike.

Attached: 62b24f8b92f9d2618703f5d98e6cd49256230c5a04d41362b06064033d9e4b1f.jpg (960x606, 74K)

I don't think so, Slavic records were sparse because they didn't write prior to missionaries showing up. There's a kitnif debate about aspects of it like the nature of the Chernobog and the supposed Belobog which some people are now suggesting was just made up by academics.

>converted by Jews to middle eastern faith
>abandoned his ancestors traditions
>calls other kikes

the irony

Paganism is the gateway drug for white women to fuck dogs.

dude I like orthodox church but you can't claim it wasn't corrupted.
Even dudes from Mount Athos are somewhat corrupt

beats the vatican though...

>Russian special forces are turning to a gay sex fetish

Attached: FiveFabBeforeShow.jpg (926x1280, 283K)

>they didn't write prior to missionaries showing up
What sort of kike lie is this?

Attached: 21469064-slavonic-runes-of-venethi-pre-christian-slavic-script-hypothetical-writing-used-before-the- (1300x975, 61K)

>Hypothetical
Your own filename points out that this is just speculation by academics.

The idea of not believing, but larping is just retarded.

it's almost like all pre-christian records were destroyed... hmmm

>Muh Pagan Gods between the gaps

The butthurt by Amerimutts in this thread is unreal, nobody cares about your opinion mutts. You're just mad that you lost any European heritage you had so now all you have is Christianity and Jew worship. Envious of what you'll never have.

I'll be going to a ivana kupala festival next month and have fun with a bunch of pretty girls. It's going to be great.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMjcCgq1uzk

Attached: 1489006711492.jpg (1024x605, 171K)

>John 8:44, Jesus says that the Jews are the children of the Devil rather than the children of Abraham
like I said kike, you will burn.

Attached: Codreanu.jpg (558x400, 44K)

I mean as much as you are correct its really ironic coming from a holhol.

It seems to be gaining in Burgerland too. I've begun to study Runes and the Poetic Eddas the last couple years. My friends have all been interested and they love it. Christianity did not bring me happiness in my 27 years and supplication has never been my thing. Imagine my surprise when I discovered the religion I was brought up in is mostly reskinned Germanic Paganism

Kek these christcucks are unbelievably assblasted.

I sorta want to make a universal mythology tying all the Indo-Aryan derived religions together. There are loads of parallels between the various gods. Even cuckstianity is just another heliocentric religion. I think Jesus was probably a real and cool dude but with time given attributes of older Sun gods. Hell 12 apostles revolving around the central Sun of God, sorta like their are 12 months in a year revolving around our sun, nah must be just a coincidence.

We are the people of the sun.

How so? I know that i am Galician and most likely from the White Croat tribe. My heritage is as real as yours my Hungarian friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Galicia–Volhynia

Forgot pic

Attached: 1529546334974.jpg (1280x1214, 337K)

Norse Paganism is lost to history. The sources we have are stories, not practices or instructions for rite and ritual.
Paganism has no value beyond ethno-culture.
>inb4 my racial heritage is all that matters
Only idiots can not see beyond themselves
My main concern with pagans is that they will honor the dead more than they honor the living.

>having letters means you write
Point us to this literature

>honour the living
why would anyone honor those degenerated faggots?

You need spit your offal out for being a jüde

Most was destroyed when we were converted Christianity because we had to adopt the byzantine alphabet.

Orthodoxy has 0 to do with kikes
this is how we know you're a kike shill fucking ukraine! trombone!

(((Christ)))chan

Attached: 1443328014791.png (239x292, 9K)

Retarded larping while existing as useful idiots deconstructing the barrier that exists between you and yiddish led islamic hordes, trannies, and all manner of nightmare fuel.

I'm a jew because i support revival of ancient Slavic traditions and festivals?

What sort of twisted logic is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=0AAuviqKCz0

Cuckstianity is a failed dogma, that has forsaken its own. Let them hang a foot higher than the pedophiles

>"paganism"
>not Jewish
Sure mr.Goldberg

>White Croat tribe
I think it's amazing that after over a thousand years of the departure of White Croats from Ukraine to modern day Croatia, the identity still exists. Cheers!

Attached: 1508134967976.png (657x527, 153K)

I don't necessarily see a problem with valuing folklore and cultural myths.

>Beliefs from before Judaism even existed
>Must have been the Jews

Kek

Sage

Attached: 99C5E962-00C9-44A8-8EFE-81BBE990F930.jpg (645x729, 79K)

ITT: Alledged christians calling european pagans "jews" while following judaism 2.0.

Attached: Heimdall on the Rainbow Bridge.jpg (750x342, 77K)

>embrace a ethnocentric ideology will make us accept Islam

What the fuck, are you guys fucking retarded or something?

>shitskin niggermutt
>valuable opinion
Pick one and only one

Nothing wrong with that, but attacking christianity when it already exists as a barrier to the problems fucking up the west makes you a zionist tool.

Attached: 1529472002150.png (1461x935, 262K)

He's talking to a small group of Jews, not every Jew. Keep in mind jeebus thought he was the JEWISH Messiah, not the goyim Messiah.

im pretty sure hes just guessing it since his family came from that area by that logic i think i might be the descendant of the black hungarian tribes

>White Croats went to Croatia
God damn you're retarded

Attached: zachqwe1o4w01.jpg (645x773, 53K)

Notice how you ignored the
>deconstructing the barrier that exists
That is what leads to islam
look at all atheist nations that reject christ
they are pozzed with islam and trannies, and multiethnic pagans

its retarded

Attached: 1529472071180.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

The gods do truly exist you fuck. They're not personified though, they're forces of the universe and of nature. The personifications help us to understand them and how they interact with the All, which we too are a part of.

So they did summon kek
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

Calling Christianity Judaism is as dumb as saying it caused Rome to fall.

Attached: Read a book.jpg (566x480, 54K)

>russian special forces are turning to paganism

Attached: 1501060968983.jpg (645x851, 37K)

>Ya, worship a religion about a desert rat in the middle east who was also a middle eastern religion, because both of those are European!

Christcucks have no rational thoughts ever

Yes Christianity is doing a marvelous job against degeneracy right now...

Christians are the biggest cucks right now

Attached: pope-francis-1 (1).jpg (960x671, 111K)

Tell me how I'm wrong

>Conflating secularism with a lack of Christianity

You're a faggot, this could happen to literally any religion that turns to secularism, look at the poos for example.

There is one God you dumb pagan.

Yeah nice photo of a publicity stunt vs actual statistics and data that paint everyone but christians as leftists voting for anti white interests.

kys moshe

And are they filled with SJW trash, trannies, and muslims that are overwhelming them? No they are not. All european nations that left christ have turned into pozzed tranny nations that love islam.

Deal with it

Russian paganists hate u jewish Valzman's Groysman's goverment and fighting on the Donetsk republic side.

Attached: - (19).jpg (1080x1346, 2.31M)

You get a star!

Attached: smug_svetovid_army_pepe.png (450x768, 53K)

you do know that just because some retards vote for republicans doesnt mean jackshit because republicans are literal jew loving puppets hell even more so than democrats

The Mediterranean used to be Greek.

>The White Croats contributed and assimilated into Czech, Polish and Ukrainian ethnos.

Source:
>Paščenko, Jevgenij (2006), Nosić, Milan, ed., Podrijetlo Hrvata i Ukrajina [The origin of Croats and Ukraine], Maveda, ISBN 953-7029-03-4

and the "european" nations that stayed with christ are mongrelized subhuman niggers like the italians

>yeah well everyones a kike loving puppet even if they vote for white interests, reject christ now
kek, get asspained more

t. democrat voter

>And are they filled with SJW trash, trannies, and muslims that are overwhelming them?

Yes, actually they are.
>All European nations that left Christ turned into pozzed tranny nations that love Islam.
What constitutes leaving Christ? I don't want you changing goalposts later on.

show me an example when republicans were pro european in any way in the last 10 years

Oh right, the same god who said you need a blood offering of your foreskin at birth to be in it?

Okay faggot.

Sure but Jesus was a kike and kike's a purely middle eastern

>muh voting

Attached: 1515398165807.png (632x756, 26K)

Republicans have just elected a president that was running on a platform of rejecting the notion of open borders, and that a nation is not built of of a sovereign people. cry more about it

No they arent, muslims get beat up there, and there is an actual rape culture in india, not the feminist hysteria of the west. You're lying to win an argument, you're a waste of time.

>hey guys dont even bother voting next time because only BUGMEN VOTE. LET THE DEMS WIN OK?

kek you're a bunch of losers and thats why you are seeking paganism as a social cue and your identity

enjoy, I am going to shower

Attached: 1528685465401.jpg (382x386, 21K)

Christianity is semitic and white people have no business worshiping that shit. Fuck it, I'll flying to Mönsterås tomorrow to dance around a maypole like every good whitey should. The fuck will YOU be doing?
>tfw family forwards me a letter about moose limbs kicking dogs, written in Arabic
owch

except that elected jew lover wont build a wall and actually sucked up to israel more you braindead normalfaggot

Attached: mvd_assault_pepe3.jpg (439x334, 72K)

fucking based as fuck rus. fuck off christcucks to the hell you've created for yourself

>turning to paganism

The fuck? They have plenty of badass saints to fall under.

St Michael

St Gabriel

St George

St Ignatius of Loyola

St Louis the 9th

St Vladimir of Kiev

St Moses the Black

St Longinus

>being this close minded and unenlightened
Different cultures need different religious rights and structure. It's part of what makes our plain so great and why people willingly sit in the Samsara.
Really it's important you exist since if everyone saw through the dancing images this plain wouldn't be so fun and interesting.

Attached: Germanics.png (127x158, 47K)

>implying the cultural victory of having masses of people voting for what was framed as "bigoted xenophobia" is meaningless because zionism is pervasive
cry more

Christfags are under the delusion that their religion is the only thing that can keep degeneracy at bay and are extremely threatened by the mere idea that a religious alternative could exist. Christianity has been on a long slow decline for quite some time and what little renewed interest in it today is mostly due to young people turning to right wing politics. They desperately want to capitalize on this and own it in order to revive their dying cult so it doesn't matter what you say or what you believe, they will paint you as a degenerate caricature, attack yoru beliefs any way they can and try their utmost to tear you down. Christians don't care about the truth, they care about promoting their religion regardless of the cost.

>St Ignatius of Loyola
go back to licking nigger feet, boy.

Salvs aren’t white, only nords are white. They are the purveyors of ever single ancient civilization! Are you stupid?

you are clearly retarded may you continue sucking mutilated jew cock

Most Christians are born into it, I'm okay with paganism being fringe because it means you have to find the god's your parents left behind, which makes them more genuine then being forced to drink wine every week and consume skin

they aren't 'real' posters, they are memeflags