Is there proof jews eat people?

Is there proof jews eat people?

My friend says that historically Jews were expelled from countries for eating people, does spirit cooking tie into this since Abromovich who is jewish teaches that eating children is a traditional jewish practice, and not doing it is anti semetic?

Attached: 1528432026579.jpg (292x261, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=x3TVtRqHAfs
youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw
youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0
youtube.com/watch?v=xMUu3fXBky4
youtube.com/watch?v=uA1Ut-K1FsU
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murder
bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

but is that true?

The ADL banned the book not because it's false, if that helps you decide

the ADL? Then that makes it true, but why is the ADL allowed to censor stuff? Is that all over North America or just the united states?

maybe their trying to hide the truth now that I think about it.

Blood libel accusations against jews are widespread from Russia to England to Iran. Around 400 BC Democritus said "every seven years the Jews captured a stranger, brought him to the temple in Jerusalem, and sacrificed him, cutting his flesh into bits." and this is repeated by other ancient writers like Apion who claimed jews made human sacrificies to their deity at their temple. These allegations persist to modern day

Why would that be?

Attached: 1529363501878.png (750x748, 1.04M)

so it only happened one time?

Why does my friend seem convinced its happened a bunch of times and I never even heard of this. I mean eating people??? That just sounds so out there, ya know.

The nazis in 1934 stated that blood libel was equivalent to christian baptism, that every jew who wants to move inside the inner circle has to participate.

oh no eating people never happens goy they just make foreskin face cream for rich yentas tho

Sucking foreskin blood from living baby boys is a literal Rabbinical practice

>every jew who wants to move inside the inner circle has to participate.
but was there any proof of it?

yea but isnt eating a foreskin part of their religious traditions? They dont eat the whole child, just part of it.

i still question if that even really happens.

I mean they'll tell you about it if they believe you aren't taking the piss. Could probably even witness it if you're savvy.

>Could probably even witness it if you're savvy.
meh id rather pass honestly. What a horrific practice to subject a child too.

Ever wonder why there are laws protecting a part of history between the years of 1935 and 1945? The Anti-Defamation League had a lot to do with it.

Here is all I have:

>Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited
youtube.com/watch?v=s82JN22kgiA

>1666 Sabbatean-Frankist Illuminati History
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

>The Sabbatean-Frankists: The Luciferian Sect of Judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=x3TVtRqHAfs

>Sabbatai Zevi & Jacob Frank
youtube.com/watch?v=vVR91ZDLS1A

>Child Killing by Royalty, Soros: Eyewitness
youtube.com/watch?v=SbhMfZRhsXw

>Ronald Bernard - Illuminati Satanic Bankers (Dutch w/English subs)
youtube.com/watch?v=w12IksIQQn0

>Ronald Bernard - An important message about the children
youtube.com/watch?v=xMUu3fXBky4

>A conversation with ex illuminati insider Ronald Bernard and Sacha Stone
youtube.com/watch?v=uA1Ut-K1FsU

bonus clip about the history bit:
>ADL bullying Ukraine into downplaying the Holodomor as serious as the Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1rL_kbO_w

>The Anti-Defamation League had a lot to do with it.
why isnt the government shutting them down for hiding the truth then? Wouldnt that be illegal?

AIPAC, ADL and SPLC manage all three levels of government from top to bottom. This has been the cast since 1913, after the Federal Reserve Act came into effect and Americans became born-again debt slaves, as did anyone born there since. It's why taxes are take from their cheques even though the income tax amendment was never ratified.
ADL is just one of many symptoms that come from a central banking system connected to an old noble family bloodline.

cast=case*

liver is taken from farm animals not humans

wait wait, so now people eating all goes back to the FED?

I cant even wrap my mind around that.

Yeah man that ones for real. Dunno bout eating foreskin or flesh. But that part is left over from the old days, a way to stop the bleeding.

look up Rothschild

well I am in Canada that might be dangerous user. Im not gonna risk it. Their the super rich family I know that.

After I had learned about this. I was in a doctor's office once. Across from me was an obvious jewish pair of women speaking Yiddish. Next to them was an Anglo mom and her 9 or 10 year old son. The boy was blond and was generally just being a kid talking about stupid shit. One of the Jewesses kept stealing looks at him. One look really stood out. The boy had been turned away and she was looking at him with the scariest expression. Something like pic related. Almost as if she was hypnotized by a fantasy of what the kid would taste like. The boy noticed her stare and turned to the Jewess, in a micro-second her face became as sweet as you could imagine. It legit gave me chills.

Attached: babyeater.png (1197x829, 475K)

rare and dam that is fuggen creepy!

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Im in Canada I dont think were allowed to look at that stuff.

Attached: 1518814467443.png (960x535, 362K)

how is this legal? that cant be real.

Whatever you do; don't eat at Wendy's.

that may be obama but that is not a jewish star
look its a four point star in the middle and other points in between. its a 8 point star.
kikes are evil but thats not a jewish star

why? I mean I dont but why Wendys?