Catholicism or Protestantism?

Catholicism or Protestantism?
>inb4 Nazi traitor
Jesus said that the Jews are evil so stop with that shit

Attached: catholic-v-protestant-e1376212564809.png (490x271, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
streamable.com/o28y1
tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gatholic

>believing a book of Jewish fairytales written by goatfuckers
just drop the entire desert religion

both are going to be the extinction of the white and therefore human race, sage

If you believe god should have revealed himself through the written word then become a muslim.

The truth. Read Hermes' works and begin to understand the wider world of the antique esoterics. Christianity is merely a gateway towards true knowledge.

Your image implies Arianism, silly Nazi. Jesus is God.

Obviously scripture is a gift of tradition.

Attached: 1526097604605.jpg (521x433, 33K)

Always a snownigger, always.

Attached: 1494649096092.jpg (566x554, 44K)

Snowniggers know hell is a very cold place. Sandnigger fantasies never ring true.

Protestantism denies that any information transmitted through oral tradition could be inspired.
Which makes you wonder why they bother evangelizing. After all, talking mean nothing. Sola Scriptura!
Just throw King James Bibles at people until they convert, the only version approved by our English speaking Lord and Savior.

I'm a northern European
why would I care if a Jew in Palestine fulfilled Jewish prophecies?

seconded.
but these sheep want to be considered part of the flock and will never learn

Stop suabbling over dogma and look at each religion for what the results are.
Old Roman Catholic:
Good Kept Jews in check, built western civilization, recognized that nations have a right to borders, funded hospitals and universities, nurtured science, encouraged ethnostates by incorporating local traditions.
Bad: Pedophiles.
Protestant
Good: A slightly more sensible idiotic dogma. Fewer pedophiles cuz priests can get married.
Bad: Destroyed western civilization, opened borders, nurtured jews.
It literally comes down to Good Catholic King James getting his head chopped off by degenerate Jew stooge Cromwell and Jews flood back into England.

None of the above. Catholics are schismatic heretics; there is only one true church.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

protestantism because the catholic church is unironically the seat of the antichrist read revelations and look at the descriptions. Blasphemes the name of god, which the pope does by claiming he can forgive sin and by allowing the title heavenly/holy father he even made the papal throne a replica of the seat of god as described in the bible. They worship idols and changed the day of worship from the sabbath to sunday as a mark of their ecclesiastical authority on all religious matters. They are pagans pretending to worship Jesus and Protestantism started because once people could openly read the bible they realized how much paganism had been mixed into their religion.

Attached: 1523683960944.jpg (480x360, 23K)

doing a candle ritual directly speaking to god is bad, doing too much stuff with the holy father always ends badly. Come back or end up in pain.

you just picked Orthodoxy so that you could be racist
and unless you're eastern European yourself it's just pathetic LARPing

the only branch that still truly tries to follow the word of God is 7th day Adventists.

Attached: 1524111872010.jpg (180x255, 17K)

eastern ortho, any flavor really

eastern orthodox

>ignoring all of the doctrine changes and idol worship
gee wonder which branch this guy belongs to.

The books contained within the Bible were decided upon by the Catholic Church. No Protestant church or structure has the leadership necessary to make that claim.

The entire Protestant faith rests on the Bible which was created by Catholics.

Further proof...without a true leader any Protestant can claim virtually anything and start his own church. There is only supposed to be one truth...because the truth is the truth and it cannot be changed

Yes modern Catholicism has lots of problems stemming from bad leadership but that is not a reflection upon the true teachings of the Catholic faith. All you have to do is look at the Latin Mass

Confessional Lutheranism

no Catholics changed the word of God and blaspheme the lord by claiming they can forgive sin. They literally ditched the 2nd commandment because fuck it we like worshiping patron saints and the virgin mother in place of the lord and savior jesus christ. Face it you are just a polytheistic group of pagans. Repent.

Scripture without tradition and church are worthless, none of the church fathers,jesus or the apostles would have ever considered that
Sola scriptura is literal autism

Comprehensive history of Church & Reformation history.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

>under protestantism anyone can claim whatever they want
Popes are also capable of claiming whatever they want. Fortunately as Protestants we are not obligated to be wrong with him

God
Jesus
You

Orthodox

Attached: 0e24dfded7a7db5dc6a8d3dce7f07d9505786d449d3472cc88100f7475da2603.jpg (664x466, 62K)

Anti-Jewish Christianity makes no sense. Nor would claiming that Europeans are the real Jews.

Romans 11
I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew.

11 So I ask, have they[the Jews] stumbled so as to fall? By no means! But through their stumbling salvation has come to the Gentiles, so as to make Israel[c] jealous. 12 Now if their stumbling means riches for the world, and if their defeat means riches for Gentiles, how much more will their full inclusion mean!

25 So that you may not claim to be wiser than you are, brothers and sisters,[i] I want you to understand this mystery: a hardening has come upon part of Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved; as it is written,
“Out of Zion will come the Deliverer;
he will banish ungodliness from Jacob.”
“And this is my covenant with them,
when I take away their sins.”

28 As regards the gospel they are enemies of God for your sake; but as regards election they are beloved, for the sake of their ancestors; 29 for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.

Romans 15
"At present, however, I am going to Jerusalem in a ministry to the saints; 26 for Macedonia and Achaia have been pleased to share their resources with the poor among the saints at Jerusalem. 27 They were pleased to do this, and indeed they owe it to them; for if the Gentiles have come to share in their spiritual blessings, they ought also to be of service to them in material things."

Origen, De Principiis Book 4

cont..
"And yet there are throughout the whole world--throughout all Greece, and all foreign countries--countless individuals who have abandoned the laws of their country, and those whom they had believed to be gods, and have yielded themselves up to the obedience of the law of Moses, and to the discipleship and worship of Christ"

John 4:22
You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Isaiah 60
Foreigners shall build up your walls,
and their kings shall minister to you;
for in my wrath I struck you down,
but in my favor I have had mercy on you.

Your gates shall always be open;
day and night they shall not be shut,
so that nations(gentiles) shall bring you their wealth,
with their kings led in procession.

For the nation(gentiles) and kingdom
that will not serve you shall perish;
those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

Isaiah 61
Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks,
foreigners shall till your land and dress your vines;
but you shall be called priests of the Lord,
you shall be named ministers of our God;
you shall enjoy the wealth of the nations(gentiles),
and in their riches you shall glory.

Attached: 1502667072046.jpg (1024x872, 118K)

This is Arianism, a heresy.

Creating a bible canon without investing it with a higher level of authority is retarded.
>we have assembled here these sacred writings. And naturally they are no more binding than anything else that we say or might come up with in the future.

The pedophile thing is resolved.
The issue was the priests trained pre-sexual revolution took vows of celibacy when what they had to give up was a marriage to one semi-attractive village girl they grew up with.
In the 60s and 70s, you had a bunch of priests realize they had actual given up receiving a double blowjob from twins while a pygmy woman fisted their assholes.
Priests started fucking adult women, and in the span of 5-10 years the sexual morals of the clergy had crashed into the gutter.
The pedophilia was the worst, but all manner of sexual degeneracy was taking place in the Church at that time.

By '85, the Church had revised the classes on celibacy in seminary, and added courses that played up how you go to super hell for harming children.
Combine that with the fact that the population of priests was starting to be dominated by men who willingly left behind the degeneracy of the sexual revolution, and the abuse rates have gone way down.
Most of the priests who took part have been caught and punished, but obviously there are still some who have gotten away free.
But really the only loose end today is the bishops who covered up the crisis. The priest situation has mostly been addressed, but the bishops have never been held to account for their part.

Every once in a while you'll hear about a story of a priest abusing a kid today, but the rates are lower than most comparable religions.
Except in the Vatican, where God alone knows what kind of degeneracy occurs.

The Church is the new Kingdom of Israel. Jews broke the covenant, they are free to join the new one, but they are bad in their current form.

JESUS CHRIST IS GOD

AND IM A PIECE OF SHIT SINNER THAT DESERVES TO GO TO HELL BUT I KNOW I AM GOING TO HEAVEN WHEN I DIE BECAUSE CHRIST DIED FOR ALL MY SINS

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Armor-En.jpg (1920x1063, 840K)

Jesus is a jew end of story. Worshiping a forign jew religion is fucking stupid.

Attached: 1517003510731.png (600x450, 166K)

>original sin
cucked from the beginning

Attached: 1524168676134.png (764x647, 166K)

Yeah, I guess. Just like worshipping eurasian gods and other semetic gods is stupid when you're a european pagan.

Proofs

Attached: shroud.png (620x600, 631K)

protestant.

Attached: 1514095436262.png (1084x656, 283K)

tertullian.org/fathers/julian_apostate_galileans_1_text.htm

Neither.

this

c*tholicism is satanism
as shown by the current pope
Protestantism is based because it's literally "DIY christianity" Luther says that nothing matter except faith, you don't even have to go to church. Protestantism is free-flowing and vastly interpretable, you can use it to do anything.

Also Luther was based and hated juden

If the pope says anything out of line he could excommunicate himself which is why so many conservative bishops are all over francis

no catholic is obligated to follow the pope into error. and to clarify another thing...the pope only speaks infallibly when he speaks ex cathedra...in all other instances he can be wrong

how did we change the word of God when we were the ones who complied scripture in the first place?

only priests can forgive sin through the power of God and God established his church on earth to help sinners for this very purpose. unlike you who just thinks that you can say a few words out loud and you will automatically be saved. salvation takes great effort and is a constant struggle.

we love mary as jesus himself did. he loved her as a mother because she was his mother and by giving birth to him they were united. for you to think that jesus would just consider mary to be so regular woman is beyond foolish and an insult to both jesus and her.

>thinking a religion where you can basically believe whatever you want is a true faith

If you believe in truth...truth is something that cannot be interpreted multiple ways. there is only one truth. Protestants cannot hold claim to the truth because they cannot agree on anything.

Protestants are heretics.

Hurr durr Martin Luther was based because he wanted to kill Jews. Well lets look at that...would Jesus honestly advocate murdering Jews...dont think so

The Medieval Catholic Church had real solutions to the Jewish problem and basically kept them in the basement for hundreds of years. Only British Protestants brought them out of the bottle with the introduction of modern usury based capitalism

DAILY REMINDER YOU CANNOT BE CHRISTIAN AND A NAZI

NAZIS LITERALLY WANTED TO DESTROY CHRISTIANITY WITH A SUBSERVIENT CULT THEY CALLED "POSITIVE """CHRISTIANITY"""" AND PERSECUTED THE CONFESSING CHURCH

HITLER PRAISED ISLAM ABOVE CHRISTIANITY AND TRIED TO CHANGE THE HOLY SCRIPTURES TO FIT HIS ANTISEMITIC AGENDA

popes literally teach progressive revelation aka changing shit as they see fit

if you want true tradition look to constantinople, not Rome

and lol at catholics who complain about schism when they're the original schismatics and their side of the church saw infinite splits and division while orthodoxy remains united and strong, with no divisions

This is true

This is not

Oops.

Progressive Revelation is the only thing that allows the truth to surface and gives clarification to important questions

Orthodoxy is literally frozen and can never be updated as needed because there is no true leadership

For example...lets take the Assumption of Mary...a doctrine made official in 1950 with a decree from Pope Pius XII...do you think this a corruption of doctrine? No it is merely a clarification of something most Catholics and Orthodox would probably agree on. But the Orthodox cant do anything like that because they are frozen by their own heresy.

Christcuckery will come to an end soon enough.

Attached: G3ejGtA.jpg (960x912, 73K)

and now he's licking nigger feet and doing pagan rituals
"progress" is a modernist meme
the pope's duty is to keep humanity in eternal darkness so that they don't sin
we should promote extreme ignorance and obedience to authority

This has been said since the Roman times and it only resulted in the end of the resisting civilizations

Daily reminder that paganism is the highest form of larping in modern society. We killed all the pagans already

Im not defending our current pope

Attached: 6e1dcebd5884d20597b5517a5856064b--catholic-saints-roman-catholic.jpg (736x736, 89K)

I'm glad you know your history, ancap. Now render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's.

because it doesn't fit your own personal opinion
you're just a larper who picks and chooses edicts and eras to follow based on your political opinion

Its coming to an end and only works on non-whites and low IQ faggots. Most whites who worship will be gone a long with all whites on the planet thanks to christianity.

Attached: 1502486849451.png (775x300, 178K)

Only Orthodox.

Attached: 76259d375452961cbb2d069bba5c5ebd.jpg (421x596, 36K)

>christian is proud that his semetic cult enslaved and killed White Europeans for centuries
I expected as much

>norway population 5.233 million
>why would I care
We don't care.

wrong

Attached: 412ad9a61697f1cb9d1c3b07efcc4ac3ccff8b3c614cd6a8effbf035f1809d30.jpg (1150x2048, 554K)

What dogmatic edict has passed recently that I resist? I am allowed to disagree with anything the Pope says if its not dogmatic.

Jesus' blood is upon the Jews forever and always

jesus was a jew and the blood is on the romans if anything as they are the ones whom killed jesus. Those group of jews did want him dead BUT the Romans allowed it to happen. If anything a jew killing a jew is nothing.

Attached: 1516062389295.png (1024x768, 454K)

Catholicism is the only thing that prevented Europe from getting assraped by Muslims for centuries.

Europe under Catholicism resisted the Jews and put them in their place and we had strong white ethnostates with beautiful cultures

Nazism resulted in the death of nationalism and loss of millions of whites and jewish supremacy engulfing the western world

Of course you don't care. A christian's primary concern is the propagation of christianity - all other concerns come second, be it the White race, the fate of Europe, etc. A situation in which christianity comes to dominate the earth, at the expense of the White race's existance, could be considered an ideal scenario in the eyes of a christian.

Wrong

Matthew 27:25
And all the people yelled back, "We will take responsibility for his death--we and our children!"

The Romans had him executed to prevent a massive riot. Pilate washed his hands of Jesus' death

Matthew 27:24
When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "It is your responsibility!"

Attached: 1528682057776.gif (500x382, 125K)

I'm still waiting for all the African and Amerindian Christians to create "beautiful cultures" and "strong ethnostates"

Scripture alone is insufficient - there's no authority to tell what writings are actually inspired - apart from the Church.

Orthodox tend to be nicely reactionary, but there's tonnes of internal contradictions - some Orthodox require rebaptism, others not; some allow contraception, others not. Not to mention the silliness of claiming marriage is sacramental, and also allowing for divorce and remarriage. At least prots just say marriage isn't a sacrament.

Christianity is the uniting force that saved white Europe in the past from getting totally browned by savage muslim sandnaggers

White people wouldnt even exist or be a force today if it wasn't for the work of the church in the past. Yes things are bad but at least we are still here

>The Romans had him executed to prevent a massive riot.
yeah because you know a super power really was worried about a bunch of jews rioting give me a fucking break.
> Pilate washed his hands of Jesus' death
It does not fucking matter if Pilate washed his fucking hands you dumb fuck. The romans still killed jesus on behalf of the jews the roman soldiers did not give a flying fuck about jebus.
> "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "It is your responsibility!"
If I say I am innocent of some guys blood because a group of people said to kill them i would be sent to jail and I would still be convicted of murder. You dumb shit.

Attached: 1499167564158.jpg (833x1250, 74K)

Just because you are Christian doesn't mean you get white superpowers.

White civilization was at its height under conservative Christianity

hahahaha MUH CRUSADES
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

>not adhering to Christian Gnosticism
It is literally antisemitism in the form of a religion.

Well there you go. Whites create great civilization. Christians do not - unless they happen to be White.

white civilization was at its height under paganism

>bunch of Jews rioting

Do you even understand history you fucking idiot? The Romans waged multiple wars against the Jews because they got uppity. Its not something you can just casually dismiss because the Romans had to send in troops to put down massive rebellions you fucking idiot

Pilate didn't want to kill Jesus because he had not broken Roman law so he basically let the Jews deal with their own business to prevent another uprising

The bible passages you dismiss are clearly significant to the story you stupid mongolian

>Catholics/Orthodox
Have scholars to properly interpret the bible from ancient greek/latin and explain it
>Protestants
Dude Mormon Jesus lmao

What's the point if you allow your race to be destroyed? So that no one else will be able to carry on our traditions?

LOL, worship wherever makes you comfortable.

God=Jesus=Holy Spirit->You

Everything else is unnecessary.

Survival is obviously the most important thing. And for the longest Christianity helped us do that until fags like you said otherwise

I agree

Thats one crusade. You are forgetting Charles Martel, the Siege of Vienna and the Battle of Lepanto

Maybe you could argue that if you were talking about Greece or Rome. But Medieval Europe was great in its own right

>The Romans waged multiple wars against the Jews because they got uppity
and? I don't give a fuck you dumb fuck I am saying that the Romans would not give a fuck about jesus. Pilate did not give a shit about jebus. The idea that the roman empire would bend its knee to a bunch of fucking kikes is hilarious.
>Pilate didn't want to kill Jesus because he had not broken Roman law
Pilate didn't give a shit either way. Pagans at the time thought christianity was garbage and it was and still is.
>The bible passages you dismiss are clearly significant to the story you stupid mongolian
it was written waaaaay after the events happen and they aren't very good sources from fucking JEWS.
Tacitus and Pliny the Younger on the Early Christians:
The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; and "Though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil but also through the city of Rome to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated."
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

Attached: 1528756671047.jpg (1478x984, 111K)

>But Medieval Europe was great in its own right
LMAO fuck no

You just committed a very grave heresy. Jesus is not the Holy Spirit, Jesus is God, the father is God and the Holy Spirit is God but none of them are each other.

Attached: Shield of the Trinity.png (520x468, 55K)

Catholic is the original Coca Cola, Protestants and others are the lesser flavors. The Catholic Church has been corrupted at the top but the majority of priests and parishes are good people. Personally I believe we should be crucifying pedo Priests/Bishops/Cardinals in the middle of Vatican Square. But you know I'm just old school I guess.

The medieval world laid the foundations for modern science. muh dark ages is literal jewish propaganda to smear a christian centric society.

Obviously the Romans at the time didn't give a shit about Jesus because they didn't give a fuck about Jewish infighting...only in time would they come to learn about Christianity. So yeah in the beginning it was obviously an insignificant footnote

Attached: 91ywacjYAvL.jpg (1681x2560, 858K)

>crucifying pedo Priests/Bishops/Cardinals in the middle of Vatican Square. But you know I'm just old school I guess.

I don't think crucifixion is appropriate because of its association with Jesus. I would be more comfortable with burning at the stake

>The medieval world laid the foundations for modern science
sorry m8 that was the greeks and the dark ages are legit. I'm sorry you can't handle any negativity towards christkikery.
>.only in time would they come to learn about Christianity
of course because christianity is a destroy of empires its a cancer the jews designed it to be this way. They fucking hated the roman empire they set out to destroy it with this slave bullshit.

Attached: 1498174686625.jpg (500x748, 158K)

If paganism is so good then why did Odin get BTFO by a lanky jew who got assassinated?

he didnt

fuck off kikes we dont want to study your satanic kabalah

I spent 5 years of my twenties with daily migraines. Spent my life a protty do nothing, say the right things. Justification doctrine is poison. No thanks.

Eucharist heals, crackers and juice degenerates.

Godspeed finding the right church, brother.

last time I checked all the pagans died hundreds of years ago except for autists like varg

why arent you swallowing the tengri pill anons?

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (512x512, 50K)

He wouldn't advocate killing anyone no but would he condone the slaughter of our people? Where did he say not to fight back against genocide eh?

Just admit it Shlomo. You killed G-d

tengri is angry at the jews for subverting his khazars, he will smite them with lightning and fire

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (736x736, 53K)

According to the theory of "Just War" you are allowed to kill others in self defense. When a bench of neckbeards ride into your town and kill people you are allowed to hunt them down and destroy them.

We gave you a chance to convert, you just thought your mighty sacred trees would save you. they didn't. we won, you lost

there are no real pagans in the world today

even you aren't a pagan. you claim to be perhaps. but when was the last time you did anything remotely "pagan" did you go for a hike and sacrifice a squirrel for loki?

You’re a faggot. Jesus blamed the Jews for killing Abel. Jews are the children of Satan. Literally. Eve didn’t eat an apple, and the whole world fell, she fucked the devil. .. gave birth to Cain, the first Jew. What’d he do? Build a city. Get a grip.