The people of Texas have spoken

Attached: 1529461138093.jpg (931x524, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/08/27/546391430/texas-becoming-a-magnet-for-conservatives-fleeing-liberal-states-like-california
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Texas will be a blue state soon

based bumperino
>send all illegals to California

Keep dreaming faggot.

I'm actually moving there to campaign for Beto ORourke so fuck you.

All the illegals are being deported.

Go ahead. But uou best be believing the people of Texas as well as the rest of this country don't like any of you. And nobody wants to be bothered with you losers anymore. Even the generation Z kids hate all of you. Get this into your heads you people have lost.

>I need to leave California because I voted for sky high taxes to support illegal immigrants
>I need to leave California because myself and all my liberal friends drove real estate prices to the point I can no longer afford to live there
>I need to leave California because there is no water left to irrigate my 2 acre lawn
>I need to leave California because I supported coddling all those "teens" and now cant ride the metro without being robbed or raped and police do nothing about it
>I should goto Texas and turn it into California, the very place Im trying to escape

Liberal logic

Liberals are too stupid to use logic or even know what logic is.

genocide when?

Attached: 1514889524985.jpg (720x960, 94K)

Attached: liberal.jpg (624x351, 40K)

Soon I hope. But personally I think we should hold off on the genocide until the Holiday season. A liberal on one end of a rope swinging from a tree makes a mighty fine Christmas present.

We can't do anything about the californian colonists that are constantly coming here though

That may be true. But you can treat them people like dirt and make things so uncomfortable for them that they don't wanna stay. That's what we do here in the GREAT state of Kentucky.

Attached: nunst026.gif (384x200, 10K)

I don't think it will. If Republicans adopt protectionist and workers economic policies, it will not turn blue.

I escaped California to get away from this faggotry, and they follow me to my new home. FMA dude.

Yeah man we feel you. The left is like the herpes simplex 10 it just keeps coming back.

>Liberal logic
This is a pretty uniquely calif*rnian thing
Even any libfaggot here in oregon will gladly agree with the conservatives that they are not humans

Based Bolivafag.

Except they all have 20 kids each who were born here.

> The people of Texas have spoken

Texan here. Actually, the people of Texas spoke after this picture hit the internet. This billboard is coming down. So suck it, conservatives.

Womp Womp

Texan here.
Fuck you faggot, get out or go to Austin with the rest of your kind.

Isn't Texas steadily getting more and more people from California moving in?

You ain't no Texan. And you only know about it coming down because you went and looked this up after I posted this. So tell some more lies Mr. Nazi leftist.

Nice one muhammad! Come to the next drawing contest and get put down like the other scum!

Im a native Texan and im liberal

From what I understand they are. But that is irrelevant. The great state of Texas will NEVER go blue. 75 percent of the native population doesn't even want them retards there.

No you ain't

Between immigrants and Californian exodus, Texas' days are numbered.

Fact: Austin is the MOST POWERFUL city in Texas.

Hey, I lived in Austin for 8 years and went to school there. Media lies. Hill country and Austin has a TON of conservatives. Fredricksburg and similar surrounding towns are fucking awesome. Austin is just filled with Cali faggots and Jew york faggots that get WAY more attention and publicity.

The "Austin is full leftie" is a fucking lie.

o-oh. O-ok i guess. I’m sorry.

Attached: 40D2FDBC-D048-4D0E-A014-04DF7AB3FBFD.gif (500x281, 1023K)

Texans are always Welcome in PA.

Exactly, like I said. Where all the faggots are

Nope.
Guess who's moving there in droves.
Can confirm a lot of So. IL conservatives have already moved there.

>npr.org/2017/08/27/546391430/texas-becoming-a-magnet-for-conservatives-fleeing-liberal-states-like-california

Its a CIA town. Of course its powerful but it's controlled by the elite kikes.

The Trump rally there was beautiful. Super packed, 10k showed up and they had to turn away cars. We got there 3 hours before doors opened and were about 2.5k in line to get in.

Member this faggot pic related? I took some pics of him tok, hes 100% controlled opposition loon.

Alex jones fags were there too handing out shit. I told him Jones is blue pilled on 911 and he shpuld stick to his mossad talking points lol.

Attached: Rob-Morrow.jpg (450x600, 237K)

i avoid that shit like the plague because its gonna be a shitshow and that kinda stuff is more fun to watch from home.
I dont think that guys controlled opposition he just seems like some old retard trying to cash in on memes.

Yeah, but normal towns have 0.01% faggots, Austin has 2% faggots and everyone acts like they have a fucking huge percentage.

Go to 6th street, the faggots still get their ass beat by drunk frat bros who run the fucking town. Niggers and spics also get quickly put in their place if they fuck around there.

Only thing is all these white men are wasted and stoned in college so they don't get serious until they are 28 or so and ready to start a family.

Thats how I was. I'm a KA btw.

Attached: 1529468406674-pol.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Sorry man. But if you people had not lied as much as you have people migh5 be more inclined to take you seriously. The fact of the matter is nobody trust you or believes anything you say anymore and you have only yourselves to blame for this.

Yeah you may be right, he's kind of a delusional weirdo. He was like their all pedophiles and I said yeah, Trump is going to put them away. He said no, Epstein has the videos to keep him in line.

You're not a Texan faggot

Oh, it was righteous btw. Tons of hot single girls actually. Teachers and nurses and sheit. Homely types of smart girls, it was hilarious. Then you had the families and BASED half beaners and shit. They all were 100% infowhores and not truely redpilled but whatevs.

Galveston here, where's everybody at?

Attached: 149471292700019943b71d060505e9fb395ab345a97d1531a817415b7cbc28a19a76acb8aa65d624a417e96d7efd0179fc21 (2035x2500, 304K)

>one rustled conservashit rents a billboard
>the people of texas

Demographic warfare is already being waged in the south. See the amount of northerners moving to NC, SC and GA.

>2%
That's still too high a percentage.

Is a texan faggot just a regular faggot but bigger?

Texas here. Please give me radiation therapy, right in the capital Mr. Kim. I have CAncer and I do believe it could become terminal if left untreated.
(512)/(254) checking in

That ain't nothing new really. The carpet baggers have been coming in and out of our beloved south forever.

Texas is a faggot LARP state.
Dixieland is bestland.
t. Texan who grew up in Dixie

Cowards. They took the sign down because some libshits somewhere whined about it. American conservatives are spineless.
Nothing new ofc. Its how we got where we are. As typified by the Republican'ts.

>northerners

Read white liberals and niggers. They shit up our states and then flee to greener pastures like fucking locusts. I love the South, would love to live in Alabama but I can't blame Southerners for hating Yankees because of what libs and nigs are doing to their homes.

Spent most of my childhood in Marshall.

>everything is bigger in texas
Please make the Californians leave

Attached: 1529253111754.png (558x744, 428K)

arent you faggots banned from Jow Forums yet:?

nani?

Attached: BEB32E7F-5F56-440F-B5C3-FEF990F66CBE.jpg (706x412, 61K)

lmfao

Attached: texasbitch.gif (500x260, 2.53M)

The definition of parasite.

>Southern Gentlemen

Pleb-Tier house, bro

shouldn't asylum seekers be happy about being put in protective cages?

they are seeking ASYLUM are they not??

Attached: assylum.jpg (600x600, 233K)

yes sir

(512) here too!
i do not want nuclear death though...

Attached: 832B3B23-4E3E-4031-90BD-8DB093675F4E.png (257x299, 83K)

You're a lie, anyone can make that shit up. Its been blue for decades, only way to fix it is tactical nuke.

Bolivians are welcome in my Texas home anytime. Yall come on over.

We will call in a favor with ol trump and get yall citizenship.

Houston baby whattup

It's too late for this state. Texans have already started moving to South Carolina to get away from these liberal scum that are hiking living costs.
There's no way around it. Texas WILL become commiefornia 2.0

I hear this a lot and it's usually from either Austin scum or fags who have never stepped foot in this state. The hispanic population down here is actually more conservative than hispanics in other state. I believe our current governor won with almost half of hispanics when he BTFO Wendy Davis.

Attached: 1512085151088.png (2000x1952, 781K)

Just a little radiation therapy user. Right in the middle of the more caustic tumors. What else can we do to make them leave though? They certainly don't vote with a brain. I mean look at the fucking HEB bags in Travis county, its retarded, everyone knows/knew it would be retarded, and the liberals pushed for it and got their way. And now there is a affective flat tax added every time you forget the "reusable" bags and have to buy more, which still get thrown away and are WORSE for the environment.
>nuclear option is the most efficient option; biological would be environmentally friendly and efficient but mass risk of spread.

Eh Mr swaggins Texan here. I replied to the Bolivian poster.

Yea all Memes aside the California menace is a huge problem here. We have way too many fucking people it's especially bad in Houston Dallas and Austin now. Our real estate prices are being jewed to shit because banks can use speculation to inflate the price when demand is high from all the commiefornians coming here.

It's insane. I really wish we could stop them coming here. Mexicans honestly are not that bad compared to fucking Californians. We have had tons of Mexicans for decades and it's more or less worked. Now the Californians come suddenly we have fucking commie antifa shit going on and the state might flip in november. Fuck man.

Not true. Austinite here

You sound like a commiefornian faggot. You ain't no Texan.

Attached: Boomhower.jpg (622x395, 29K)

Yeah he got 44% of the hispanic vote. Still low to Wnedy's 55% but much higher than Perry's ever was

All cattle and no hat

Hey, isn't goy the word for cattle?

Attached: schumer-neil-gorsuch-cba16904c0112c37.jpg (1024x695, 219K)

ive been meaning to use this image for a while now

Attached: are-you-a-fuckin-ass.jpg (324x218, 47K)

It is true. In the immediate area within and around Austin it's filling with California Commies. Hill country is based as fuck and filled with guns and rednecks and whiskey I know I Fucking go there all the time.

Turn these

Attached: betoOfficialLogo_blackTank_mainIcon__36031.1505771497.jpg (360x360, 16K)

Into these

Attached: download.png (453x111, 5K)

idk i just dont think its that bad and most people dont like that law either its just most people dont vote and never will.

Haha som bitch... that sign is prob like 15k a month to rent... somebody is rich and don’t give a fuck.... ol texas

Attached: B98A79C4-C6F4-4DB8-829F-DC0899C9549F.jpg (541x438, 43K)

That's fucking hilarious man.

idk most people dislike trump but its surprising how many like him

As an oregonian i can confirm this, californians are an absolute cancer on this planet. No one here, even the craziest of pdx liberals, like californians

Vega is a tiny town of 900 people. Most of the panhandle is small-ass towns where nothing happens, and all of them are about an hour apart with nothing between.

Fun fact: MOST people in this region are DEEPLY conservative. Like faggot Obama said "clinging to guns and religion".

So yeah, keep driving libs. Don't let the sun set on you here

Commiefornians are the most hated people in the entire union. Even lefty states like Oregon and Colorado despise them.

No, most people havent felt the need to vote because they (myself included) were sheltered by the previous generation actively participating and winning elections.
>now California is just exporting all their excess blue votes here
Texans NEED to vote and participate, else we have our liberty stolen out from under us by these rats.
>the demographic shift has been engineered. Katrina opened many eyes about this. And a New York conman is running for senate, elected through a predominately Mexican district.

We will see.
Get a real job you waste of life.
You are a disgrace to your ancestors, unless you are just a carpetbagger.

californians dont vote either...
Austin is just blue. Almost all big cities are blue. Its just how things are. It doesnt mean much about the rest of the state.

>Read white liberals and niggers. They shit up our states and then flee to greener pastures like fucking locusts
To be fair to the Inbreds New England has been liberal since before america was founded this has been something thats been going on since before kikes even showed up

>people of texas have spoken
>the person who bought this ad is from South Carolina and lives mainly in Florida

kek

Attached: DYf3vgKXkAAYhg_.jpg large.jpg (851x851, 66K)

There's one Beto sign in my neighborhood.
>Of course it's the mexican guy no one likes.

Kek, we're based as fuck

>we're biased as fuck
FTFY

I mean, whatever

Everytime you see him I hope you yell "Fuck you! Go Trump!"

womp womp pussy

West Austin is pretty conservative.
It's a respectable house. Fraternities are pretty degenerate these days though.
San Antonio
Fuck living with niggers.
>Texans have already started moving to South Carolina
wat?
What is your favorite town in the hill country?

Honestly, where I live you look out of place without a Trump sign in your yard. Also a Cruz and Crenshaw sign.

That's quite interesting to hear. I didn't know that Commiefornians are hated even amongst their own liberal ilk.