"Why hasn't Taylor Swift told me that Donald Trump is racist?"

variety.com/2018/music/news/trent-reznor-taylor-swift-1202852824/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Attached: 20180620_215511.png (1075x551, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vsQzw_Ax8Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=2AIJuRGYmWk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zne4Ai-F1F4
youtube.com/watch?v=HuO3wwLuF0w
youtube.com/watch?v=cYi3qT1rQzA
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When did Reznor become such a cuck? Manson and the singer from tool as well.

ever since he stopped doing drugs hes become such a fag and his new music sucks

All of my favorite musicians from my teen angst days are just giant faggots now.

they always were. its just that life used to be much better and you couldnt see celebrities' autistic, uninformed, retarded opinions online

Maynard has always been an antiestablishment cuck. Never stopped him from making fantastic music though.

LEAVE TAY TAY ALONE AAAAAAHHHRHRHHHRHH CUC

Attached: 6A7DA4D8-B480-44FC-A412-41D8804AB41B.jpg (600x450, 58K)

maybe he wouldn’t be in such a downward spiral of hurt if he didn’t have a head like a hole. He’s getting closer to a world where every day is exactly the same and he’ll have to decide when the march of the pigs happens who’s side he’s gonna be on. Mr. Self destruct here better have a good supply of his perfect drug on hand when he experiences survivalism on the day the whole world went away.

I know pretty much every rock musican from the 90s and 00s that didnt OD on drugs is a huge faggot now.

The Downward Spiral? More like The Downward Spiral Into the Trash lmao

Better say it, Taylor, or Mr. Reznor is going to blacklist you!

gay and cringe

Because she's gone she's gone she's gone
AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017-06-26_at_2.16_.50_PM_[1].png (1706x866, 875K)

He is an irrelevant faggot. Moving on.

Tay Tay is one of us

White Pride

Attached: tay tay 8.jpg (600x600, 331K)

fucking faggots wrecking bands for me

yup

Dude he's always been a kike

The left obsessing over taylor because she is a blonde country girl is so demented.
Shes so mainstream nowmthere is nothing controversial about her, shes just like every other pop star whore thats ever existed promoting subversion and degeneracy.

she just does it with subtle autism waifu baiting and cat pictures.

the best musicians do everyone a favor and die before they become old faggots

Head like a hole

Noooooooooo trent

Attached: 1525739284231.png (177x238, 57K)

I've been a long time fan of Reznor's music. His latest releases are shit, and now this. I guess... I'm... off the Reznor train now.

"hooker with a penis" says in very plain language he doesn't give a shit if you call him a sell-out, that he admits he sold-out long ago before you ever heard his name, and he has no fucking regrets about it because it made him rich and famous. Maynard James Keenan gave his fans permission to discard his political opinions, and I do exactly that.

I've always respected Trent for not jumping on the insult wagon and down-talking anyone who does not agree to him (nowadays). I'm willing to listen to someone if they don't open up with "you are wrong because your opinion is different".

Attached: trent_reznor_by_nieka92.jpg (243x379, 30K)

rude

(((someone))) is really pressuring taytay to pick a side...

They were most likely always cucks. All of them were/are low self esteem and depressed drug addicts so naturally they would gravitate toward liberalism because they don’t understand decency and believe that it’s edgy to be indecent when in reality it’s childish. It’s a shame

Why hasn’t anyone celebrated TayTays new Thicccness? R U fat shaming Jow Forums?

TLDR: Thicc Tay is best Tay

Attached: 8D5CBB3E-1DC6-4E4E-895E-7B34C7C0B68A.jpg (293x400, 31K)

she already has, shes made it clear shes a liberal. She probably voted for clinton

Someone tell Mike Patton to stay out of politics.

Attached: qqooMyUj_400x400.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Daily reminder that Trent Reznor is illuminati

pic is taken from the cover for the latest EP Bad Witch

It pains me to even consider this because Trent has been very major to my life.
He was like a father figure to me.

Attached: circumpunctNIN.jpg (385x506, 47K)

Well clearly that's not good enough, is it? No, she has to come out against Trump.

This. They are in an environment where being childish is considered cool. The rest of us have to grow and mature so we can work and properly handle our lives

Attached: 1cjjtm9r3v311.jpg (2320x3088, 573K)

That means you're not one now, retard

9" dildos you say. Hmm.. I hate my country now

Reznor is a literal faggot whose music has always sucked.

He was hesitant to hate on Trump in his JRE last year.

My sister met Taylor Swift ^^

Attached: 05AE80FA-DC11-46BF-9163-F1F0B78D7E38.jpg (640x632, 395K)

If there's one thing trent hasn't sucked at it's music

Attached: the 80s man.gif (350x194, 2.03M)

If you don't like The Fragile then you are indeed someone with pure shit for taste

Guy from staind went so far the other way he makes country now

youtu.be/vsQzw_Ax8Cw

Reznor stopped doing drugs to inject str8 s(o)y

what a fag
youtube.com/watch?v=2AIJuRGYmWk

Unlistenable dog puke.

not even lying...my cousin grew up with trent and went to hs with him...lived on the same street as him in pa and told me he was a little spaz that got the shit beat out of him constantly. he said he was a freak all through hs and tried lifting his senior year to act tough and everyone mocked him because he was such a pussy.

user ... if the globalist NWO plan doesn't pan out lets fucking reinvent Industrial music.
I want to bring back the glory days of 80s/90s post-industrial music culture.
What say you?

The ole greats are OLD and the new bands all sound the exact same.
It's time for the fans to get off their butts and become the new Industrial movement.

Attached: 69f2ee0f8a5940f1b02fe40b902122bf.jpg (796x635, 110K)

Rule of thumb: if some US celebrity has not opened their mouth about Trump since 2016, they're either conservative (not necessarily redpilled though) or smart and mature enough to realize that talking politics will inevitably alienate part of their base.

David Boreanaz is one of these. I clearly remember than on election day, he tweeted "Just voted! Hope Hillary .... and Trump ...." and has kept his mouth shut since.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zne4Ai-F1F4
Come on mate eat shit

Niggers this is too much . US needs the N.
Getting nukefucked. We civil war here.

This. They used to speak almost solely through publicists and intelligent program directors at TV stations and magazines who would coach them to say/do certain things that while provacative, did not alienate entire swaths of the nation with the press of a couple buttoms on a phone.

I think MJK is kinda like Trey Parker and Matt Stone. They hate both libs and cons. I actually heard somewhere MJK likes hunting. He does hates LA though.

Is there even a market for music anymore?

Release Tapeworm Trent before Maynard makes you cry by "covering" another track from it.

Who?
Implying Swift’s teenage girl and gay fans care what some 90s nobody opinion. If anything more celebrities should stay silent like Taylor.

The vast majority of people who are "listeners" now would have been the people who only ever listened to radio back in the day.
There will always be real music fans out there who wish to support a music industry and collect albums.

He's god, he can do what he wants.

Trendy emo poser garbage. Here's some actual music.

youtube.com/watch?v=HuO3wwLuF0w

That's not your sister, that's my wife.

I like where Taylor Swift is right now. Staying apart is as good as an endorse, unless she really wants to help. She's a serious, big name, in a different league, type, of the young/pop set.

If she was one of us, I'd love to see her slip the words "check 'em" into one of her songs. Bonus points if she points while saying it. The real kicker would be adding something with double digits (anything involving time, scores, etc."

That would go down as the greatest music video Jow Forums ever memed

Attached: 1518226090552.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

lol calls a NIN fan a poser but posts a big black song faggo do you even real alternative music

Your sister has a fucking huge head but id bang

he (reznor) has a gook wife
manson is a faggot
tool is for faggots

>>alternative
Faggot.

Stay safe Taylor. Dangerous waters these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYi3qT1rQzA
m8 quit embarrassing yourself

taylor swift is from Berks Co (Reading) PA

>heroin addict famous for making a song "I wanna fuck you like an animal"
>duur trump is indecent

lmao these people

Attached: 1405903490361.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

> why are the giant faggots who made music for edgy little faggots still giant faggots?

God damn that's beautiful

He wants his politics clean and his sex dirty

he always was

Too late. Google 'Mike Patton Trump' and prepare to feel the last shred of your childhood combust into flame.

Most people are spending a higher percentage of their music dollar on live shows than they used to. Physical is going down, Vinyl and Cassettes are purchased at shows. CDs are going away. There will probably be a CD revival in 20 years.

She’s back to sticc Tay based on what she looked like at the billboard awards, but you can tell in her face she’s close to 30.

Can anyone hook me up with that nazi Taylor gif, I can't seem to find it

For a monkey, I'd colonize her favela

That actually sums it up nicely, user.

Albini. Saw Shellac last year.

And it all comes down like a tower.

>twitter_impression=true
I'm not giving them clicks
any caps?

They don't realize that there are people in the world who just don't give a fuck about politics

Stupefyingly boring video game music. Devoid of passion, intelligence or anything remotely interesting. It's okay though, if people like garbage music it doesn't bother me.

Yep. I love RATM and they're a bunch of gimps.

it's called
ambiance
No intelligence in babbling on and on

>it’s not the conservative agenda, it’s not a question of religious preference, it’s not a question of should government be big or small,” Reznor said. “I don’t have any problem with those topics. But the disregard for decency and truth and civility is what’s really disheartening. It feels like a country that celebrates stupidity is really taking it up a notch.

I don't see what you're on about with that cuck shit. Trump acts like a fucking nignog and Reznor's calling him on it.

what did you expect, your comment looked like an entire reddit thread my dude

this. I hate everyone that I enjoyed listening to growing up.

Did I change? or did they become major faggots? Am I a major faggot now?

We need to update this pic

Attached: 62766423-29BE-4384-9AEC-B2C6372FDB7C.jpg (1280x1174, 1.48M)

Attached: rezbush.png (733x503, 52K)

this is all media hype for his new album..
he's always been a dem and he doesnt know shit about politics..
he's a genius musician and he literally cant do anything else.

trump's a heretic
youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o

Attached: donaldtrumppark.jpg (1200x900, 166K)

The worst thing since the NIN crappypasta, grats.

Tool is great, they're redpilled as fuck but do everything they can to pretend they arent.

>anti establishment
>anti trump
pick one

Except Billy Corgan.

Attached: taytay ramming BLM protestors.jpg (1436x1500, 250K)

And the truth comes out.
It’s always these jealous beta faggots that couldn’t get an aryan wifey like Taylor but got stuck with tranny looking jungle chink.

Attached: BF93EEA8-F83D-4A48-9B77-974FC3A54A8A.jpg (464x594, 56K)