Do you ever wish you could unswallow the redpill and live a comfy and ignorant normie life oblivious to the horrors...

Do you ever wish you could unswallow the redpill and live a comfy and ignorant normie life oblivious to the horrors that are going on?

Attached: 1418912524721.jpg (500x500, 93K)

I feel you.
Right now, I'm focussed mostly on the World Cup, and not politics, and it's pretty comfy honestly.
On the other hand, we owe it to the next generation to support nationalism for all peoples.
Finding a cause greater than yourself gives life meaning.

No I love this shit, accelerationism is the GOAT philosophy

No

No. There's no turning back. And when the time comes, you can be part of making things better.

If I never took the redpill I'd still probably be dating my ex. She broke up with me because I was apparently too extreme for her and she couldn't handle the way I talked about other people. I still don't regret it because I at least see the world and her for that matter for what it is

ignorance is bliss,
hating niggers is heaven.

Attached: 1529534100085.jpg (540x489, 19K)

You got to man the fuck up. The world isn't a place of peace and harmony. Hide your power level and improve yourself. These fucking normies wouldn't win if we all started becoming the Übermensch.

No. I have never been as motivated and happy as I have been in the last 2 years.
I used to have suicide thoughts, depression, was developing anorexia and didn't like my family. The redpill changed everything

No but I understand where you are coming from.

>normie life is comfy
Normies are susceptible to soo many more problems than redpillers are. So no, I dont want to end up cucked by a roastie with a nig baby paying alomoney to my ex wifes black bf, whilst I live in a cuck shed. That doesnt sound "comfy"

Attached: 1526877074468.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Normie life is comfy because they don't view those god awful abominations for what they are like we do. It's progressive and forward thinking to be ok with your wife dating a nigger in their eyes. So yes being a normie is comfy even if their existence is meaningless

>they don't view those god awful abominations for what they are like we do
Horseshit. Theyre still miserable, they just believe its white people or Trump or some other reason for their problems.

No. My god, I love the fight. This shit is just getting good.

No, blue pulled idiots don’t realize how retarded they act/look and I would never want to be like that

No faggot, we are warriors, but even warriors occasionally have doubts. Go disassemble your weapon, clean your room and fuck your girlfriend, all will be right again.

most normies and liberals I know are all on antidepressants or have some sort of mental disease or another...
t. ex san francisco

No, but I often find myself wishing that bug men anons like you would stop posting those tired wojaks. Plug in your laptop and take a swim with it.

No, i am not a coward

No, the red pill is comfy. It gives my life meaning in a sea of empty hollow nihilism. What you need is to start doing something you can be proud of.

Nah I've been happier and more confident since, you just can't get too blackpilled and too caught up in it. I'm especially more blackpilled now I'm seeing the first mudslimes in my all white county. That's fucking worrying.

This, I always feel like pic related

Attached: 1198362F-E911-45D1-92B6-8DB2CAC9197C.jpg (362x447, 65K)

How would you describe the difference between a red pilled and a blue pilled, which ideas make the blue pilled normie?

No truth is power

if you've never cried because you miss Uncle Adolf, you're blue pilled
if you don't notice that most of the news is written by jews, you're blue pilled
if you think feminism is good in any way, you are a blue pilled normie and should head back to plebbit

I never had a bluepilled life. I was born into the purple.

Attached: 1298462378.jpg (494x411, 123K)

The day the red pill really sank in I cried for days, as at that moment I realized I had to leave my beaner wife and find a white one.
The funny thing is, she was abusive and constantly cheated on me, but when I was blue-pilled I was too much of a cuck to do anything about it. Truthfully, I am not really happy, but I am on the path to it. I also see the world for what it really is and I grew some fucking balls again. That feels good. So no, I would never go back.

Attached: 1526712092337.jpg (1024x661, 69K)

To be red-pilled is to know that the races aren't equal, whites are being replaced, and the jews are behind it.

Never. Being redpilled gave me purpose in life and saved me from suicide. By knowing the dark natures of the world, I know better how to control my life.
Due to the hypersensitivity to stimuli associated with autism and the loud sounds and bright lights that the average westerner is constantly inundated with, I'm not exactly capable of being comfy in 'normal' society anyway.

No even before I fit the pieces together I could see that something was going on. I bet a lot of normies are confused wondering why Hollywood is going against it's own interests in their eyes. I used to be eternally puzzled and confused now I see it's like I was in Plato's cave and now I get to wander around on the surface. I would never go back to not knowing. The pain will subside in a year or so or you'll grow numb to it at least. There's no way to fix the world if you don't see what's going on. I want to stop the pain and help people in the future not suffer so I have to know what is real and speak out against lies for everyones benefit.

Pretty good summary desu

I just wanted to be a oblivious normie wagecucking for a comfy family not being dragged in to fixing this steaming pile of shit that is happening right now.

Attached: Furious.jpg (601x601, 65K)

>live a comfy and ignorant normie life oblivious to the horrors that are going on
That may last you a few years, or decades but it will eventually catch up to you, and when it does, it's gonna be ten times worse than if you just accepted things for what they were earlier

No. Being bluepilled was a fucking nightmare.

The redpill actually makes me want to struggle for what I believe. Also so many problems normies have are irrelevant to redpilled people. When I see what my friends are worried about I laugh internally thinking about how that shit is all bullshit

Every fucking day.

Attached: polnutshell.png (946x459, 406K)

never
pity is all i feel for them. would you really want to be that?

No, it would not be comfy anyways

Not really, I'm smart enough to separate politics from the rest of my life and am glad to have such a strong moral compass at such a young age. If I hadn't I would have continued to destroy my brain with (((their))) pop culture and weed. We're gonna make it bros, just do your part, good things are on their way, I'm sure.

Nah

Attached: 998.png (230x230, 10K)

No. never.

Constantly.

I'm currently an alcoholic trying to drown all of his sorrows away. Everything seems so meaningless, I feel no guidance. I feel hated by the left for my political views and hated by the right for my skin color.

I'm fucked man.

Fuck no. This is the best timeline. Based on based on based. Have a womp. And here's another. Womp.

Attached: 1529510296699.png (647x330, 265K)

Wew! Glad I'm the meat man. Is this legally binding now, like a double double dare?

Also, talking to normal-fags was like talking to NPCs.
Except unlike in vidya I can't just press cancel to end it, if I heard/seen the same damn topic/conversation, OVER, OVER, AND OVER, AGAIN.

Nice numbers. But I'm going to demonstrate my psychic powers are real now. Your skin colour... don't tell me... don't tell me, it's coming through..
your skin colour is brown. Amirite?

Well, actually I think it's a lot more like pic related.

Attached: 9ab.gif (350x250, 58K)

I never was without the redpill.
Whenever I took a redpill, it was just verification that my instincts were correct.
Gas the kikes.
Race war now.

Every day. I wish I was a dumb cunt.

You have shitposting genes, you can act like a dumb cunt all day m8.

Well I'm in America and most normies here probably believe that America is currently occupied jointly by the Wehrmacht and the Red Army.

How'd you guess.
Sucks being a very anti-communist spic.

Cest la vie.

Abracadabra!

Attached: IMG_4942.jpg (852x480, 35K)

replace the emu with a filthy leaf and you're spot on mate

>The moment when you find out someone else in your family has taken the pill.

Normies still feel the biting pains of the modern world, they just don’t know what the pain is or why they experience it. Since they don’t know the cause they can’t deliberately avoid it. We have it better.

I don’t think there’s anyway to go back. I honestly don’t know what clicked to make me red pilled but I’m glad it happened. You can’t let it consume your life because it’ll drive you mad.

The guy who introduced me to chans does now

Jow Forums isn't the hug-box, baby. It's the hurt-box. We come here, day in, day out, day after day, month after month, year after year, to be confronted by the truth and to live with the agony it creates for us.
Normie life on Faceberg, believing what the MSM says, accepting all of that bullshit, that's living in the hug-box.
Here, you have to accept all the cognitive dissonance, you have to eat the Pain of reality.
Once you're here, there's no going back.

>tfw day-to-day issues at work barely stress me out
>tfw what really stresses you out is the systematic soft genocide of my ancestors bloodlines and the squandering of my tax dollars towards funding it

Attached: EDD5A0E3-0F44-459B-8926-0703B27B765B.jpg (394x400, 30K)

I have to avoid watching TV. I only do films at home but when it's on in someone else's house I'm having a running argument with it, correcting lies.

Attached: IMG_4728.jpg (426x574, 41K)

Welcome to not necessarily just Jow Forums or even Jow Forums, but welcome to the redpill.
No going back buddy. I can't even talk to my sisters normally, and every time they say "Talk to me" they would not understand, I had to imply that I got red pilled, and they may have gotten that.

The only thing keeping me sane is having you bros to post with.

I wish I could just meet on open field in war instead of being aware how this house called society is slowly being eroded by thermites, the doors left open for parasites to come in.

And the residents seemingly not caring, no, going even to the point to stand in the way of those who wish to fix it.

It is maddening.

Attached: 1518726627540.png (346x346, 191K)

Vary your interests. don't spend time on things that make you angry and you can't change. don't fall to obsessive behavior.

no. because a year ago i was depressed overweight etc. after ironic shitposting here a few months it somehow turned into unironic shitposting and i wanted to exercise wanted to change my diet wanted to self-improve
knowing we're heading to the end of civilization is a bummer
but im better off now than i was a year ago so its worth it.
plus i get to hate niggers and jews now, so that's always cool

Attached: 1523557818712.png (1901x1938, 1.81M)

nah m9, id kms if i was a normie and i was aware of it. but if i was aware of it, id red pill myself again. so no.

I can look forward to seeing normies die. And thanks to the redpill, I now have good reasons to hate women and jews. I don't have children, so I don't have a stake in the world. I just want to see the world burn, and burning it is pretty good already.

is there a call of duty for germans?

We are getting closer to conflict. Nothing is certain yet though.

congrats brother, rejoice in the struggle

It's a known fact that people who lean left wing live more depressing lives, likely due to how they're never satisfied.

Honestly this

low-t cucklet detected.

Attached: 1526687908948.png (367x358, 202K)

Good lad.

Attached: IMG_4925.jpg (540x540, 51K)

2018 politics = Above the law organised crime working for the creators of fiat and using hordes of foreigners and degenerates to attack us in every way possible (including physical murder) while restraining us legally from even using words in defence of our own people.

Attached: IMG_4809.jpg (835x1024, 153K)

I wish I could unswallow the brownpill. Sir Reginald has alot to answer for.

Normies are living in a state of perpetual congnative dissonance because their model of the world (fed to them by the media, their friends, and the academy) doesn't match the actual view on the ground. They are navigating with a faulty map and are destined to run aground over and over.

No. I'd rather be told a hard truth then a fluffy lie.

Being red-pilled is knowing the brutal truth about human biology/behaviour. This includes women, race realism, selfishness, war, groupthink, etc.

There were times that I did wish this, user. I was so tired of never being able to listen to modern music and watching movies/tv the same way as I used to, and knowing who was really behind all the shitty current events for the day. Then I found an odd sort of comfort and meaning when I embraced the old gods. I would recommend you or anyone else do the same, or find something that truly gives you purpose.

Ride the tiger.

Attached: 1528199963506.jpg (3840x2160, 1.06M)

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.

Ignorance is bliss.

The curse of a beautiful mind.

Never. God no. I shudder at the thought of where my life would be if I had stayed with my ex. The red pill has done nothing but make my life better. Those first few months I took it were brutal and bleak, sure, but it was soooo worth it. I get teary eyed just thinking about it, that's how grateful I am I took it.

Be thankful you see life for what it is. Don't go into nihilism, nihilism is the easiest "belief" to get into when you're beginning to get redpilled but the most destructive. Believe that you have a purpose and believe that you can only get better as a person when you search for the truth.
God bless, user.

Fuck no, I live for this.

No. Stop being a wimp.

>have my children's children replaced by niggers
NO kys
sage

have (you), that's pretty neat summary

I grew up redpilled; I never had a chance. I just accept it because there's nothing I can do, and teach my kids the way the world is as to not let them fall into the trap many do. I'd rather be of the mind and logic I am then to be a mindless idiot slurping up the slops of "normie" world.

yes...I met someone who was me if I wasn't redpilled

I've turned it into a fuel source, all the negativity gives me the energy to move forward in life. I feel accomplished just being the opposite of what (((they))) want for me.

If you considering being blind to the 'redpill' to be comfy you aren't done on your journey. I suggest reading a lot more or even podcasts, the redpill isn't just learning truths, it's awakening and realising a deep primordial racial and cultural power you have. Taking the redpill is not only about imprinting the truths of the world onto your mind like an atles but forming these truths into a coherent response that includes your forefathers and generations to come. You should be training your mind and your body to become a weapon of war, both physically, emotionally and intellectually. I was 153kgs and depressed, its been six months since I resolved to prepare for the coming end times, i'm now 129kgs and lift every second day and use the couch potato to 5k running app to run every second day, i started Krav maga a month ago and recently bought a punch bag and train on it as warm up to lift.
Steel sharpens Steel, only immense and heroic efforts and sacrifice can save our people who will be a minority in the future.

Attached: 1528167146631.jpg (750x936, 76K)

retard alert.
posting is meaning get woke.

Nope.
Ive lived my hole life contrary to the norm and am very successful because of it.
Im happy not being a part of the normie hive mind
this place is much better
the truth will set you free

No. The world might be a nightmarish horror-fest but at least I'm not a deluded fuckhead.

Fuck no. Keep going. It only sucks for the first two years. After that you start getting stronk

Attached: Almost time.jpg (564x1002, 140K)

>hole life
>very successful

No. I like knowing exactly why I have thousands of problems with white women.