She has a point honestly

She has a point honestly

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 8.34.35 PM.png (1270x502, 86K)

>ignore them
>you is rayciss y u smile at erryone else?
>smile at them
>fuk yo whitey y u smile? Think I look funny?
Face it, our cultures are not compatible.

It's more of a smirk

is this the new nigger thing?
wypipo smile too much?

honestly im gonna fire all the blacks

she aint understand civlization, my nigga!
she no good!

luckily people who believe in this micro-aggression nonsense are mocked to the ends of the earth the minute they enter the real, working world

Honestly I have a constant scowl to discourage blacks and dumb homeless whites from talking to me. I work at a courthouse, and if a black walks up to you it’s to ask for money or to borrow your phone, and if it’s a homeless guy it’s always money. White people need to scowl more, it lets the blacks know that you are on to their shit before they even open their mouth so they will look for easier prey

People of Color should stop posting about People of Light, for any reason.

Gotcha.
Note to self. Scowl and glare at all black people like they are stealing due to their preference in eye contact. NEVER smile at them.

This. Please segregate.

Yeah, they don't want you to exist. You showing any sign of joy is a sign that you haven't been beaten down enough.

sage and kys

It's not that, their culture is joyless and unnecessarily machismo. When they bitch about white people smiling, that's just white people being white, they smile at everyone, the problem is black people who respond aggressively to smiles.

Black culture is shit.

i just don't look at any woman nowadays. don't care. everything can be considered offensive.

She's right.
Here's what we should start doing

Attached: 1524638188544.jpg (800x584, 106K)

The better question is why is she upset about people showing teeth...hmm?

You go it

People who smile at black people all the time are phony liberals so I completely endorse this

can't we send all the niggers back to israel where they belong. they are the original hebrews.

We're smiling because you're just so damn funny to look at.

for some reason black people are extremely funny to me. theyre quite rare where i live and whenever i see one(especially a very stereotypical looking one) i'll burst out into laughter.

My previous neighbor was an old black guy and we were real cool. He passed away so now I have this sheboon neighbor who there is always this tension you speak of. I think we can live together in select examples, but generally are cultures don’t feel compatible, certainly not with the left trying to weaponize nignogs against us.

I saw something similar to this a while ago so I stopped even acknowledging they're there. Don't even hold doors for them and I do that for everyone.

Attached: 66389423-865F-4A03-9282-75CB284D90CB.jpg (750x616, 230K)

They aren’t smiling at you. They’re smiling at the giant chip on your shoulder!

Fine with me, I'd rather shoot them.

Then they should stop raping/attacking us for no reason. Dumb cunt.

topkek

Attached: Dfr3YbCVQAA9mEO.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

>niggers don't like my PLEASE DONT ATTACK ME smile

going to need a new method to not get stabbed

Attached: black father.png (723x973, 27K)

>go to zoo
>don't smile
>mfw some are just dead inside

Attached: 1509506352633.jpg (300x300, 65K)

>2018
>smiling at black people the wrong way
This is how you smile at angry black folk.

Attached: stock-photo-crazy-woman-smiling-with-a-gun-31039894.jpg (299x470, 28K)

I started doing the same. Don't acknowledge their existence at all.

I'll smile when the monkeys are on a boat back to Africa where they can be kangz n sheeit.

Its okay to be blackface

Attached: blaclikeme.jpg (758x549, 89K)

Shit. You hiring? I work in tech and this is very real.

>Don't smile
Stop ignoring us racist!
>Half-smile plus nod of mutual acknowledgement
Stop being uncomfortable around us racist!
>Smile
Stop fucking smiling at us racist!

They literally just want a reason to bitch.

Attached: 1460501345767s.jpg (125x120, 5K)

*smiles politely in your path*

In India people are taught not to smile at wild monkeys because it induces anger

She's right. Among chimps, baring teeth is a sign of aggression

Monkies don’t like it when you show your teeth to them and make eye contact; they take it as a threat.

>

This is the correct answer.