Louis Cachet. Kristian Vikernes. Varg Vikernes

What do you think about this spoiled in-denial boomer who never had a real job/worked a hard day in his life?

Video on how varg lied about his child having a fractured leg for 3 days. youtube.com/watch?v=lVJia5z3fdI

Attached: 1495831754155.jpg (787x787, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
youtube.com/watch?v=CFRIW9Xu-8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a retarded dipshit.

He’s an idiot but so are you for making that video

If vargs lies about such simple things I'll take 30 minutes to make a video mocking him for it.

>complains about neighbor making noise with his lawn mower
>regularly drives TWO cars that are louder than a biker gang
>BUT HE CUTTIN THA GRASS DATS ANTI NATURE!!!
And this guy claims he wants to rule a tribe.
If he ruled over anything at all humanity would be doomed.

t.
>((((((()))))))

I see another christcuck is upset
Go worship you fucking kike on a stick and kys

Attached: 1529454514094.jpg (1199x805, 337K)

hes fucking retarded

he doesn't understand that being surrounded by agriculture and neighbors means he will have all kinds of pests choosing to live in his tall grass

Hes such a fucking moron he leaves wasps to make their nests. Hell think its a good idea until they start burrowing underground and attacking his children every time they step outside

I'm agnostic and varg is an atheist you fucking retarded brown nosing faggot

Attached: u44.png (939x256, 99K)

everybody would starve to death and we have to kill and steal like niggers or worse like saxons to live yeah... by the way Varg, odin is the sun and you have to be a fucking retards to not know this

Nigga please

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: JESUSISTHEREDPILL2.jpg (668x511, 223K)

why is vargs wifes autistic pre life memories of the she bear placenta not the obvious answer for odin?

It is, you will never survive the ice age aka pagan judgement day if you don't buy all their books.
In fact once the day comes you better hide them because all the niggers will migrate from the city and raid your house to put their hands on them and be saved by glorious Odinn

ive already bought all the books since i needed them for the myfarog DLC expansion packs

my god, all jokes aside, them fucking nigger fingers.. so disgusting

Varg is a faggot who would rather see Muslims take over Europe than see Christian Whites retake it.

He's a fucking doofus.

youtube.com/watch?v=CFRIW9Xu-8I lmao

Itt

Attached: eXaq3pNtR1sl3FTTRxu4vyTBfIj6Hu9zZYpBPeTB8gE.png (500x583, 100K)

What, did he block you for shitposting in a comment section? Serves you right lol

we already had another thread, who cares

Varg's father has black hair and two of his children have brown hair, are they mongrels?

The worst thing is that he killed a dude out of "self-defense"